Joe Brady
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about the incidents occurring in a Secret Service Agent's life just before and after he retires. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

What had become the normal routine of Joe Brady's traveling to see the country would change now that Sara was travelling with him. Oh sure, she was someone he could talk to but that was just one of the many benefits Joe had with her now accompanying him. Her looks, her personality and her love making ability were going to put a whole new wrinkle in his endeavor of seeing the country.

On the way back from the airport to the hotel they had some discussion as to what this travelling was going to entail.

"You should know that I don't spend all my time living in this motorhome. So far I would say I have stayed about sixty percent of the time overnight in a motel or hotel. I plan on continuing that but a lot depends on where we are and what is available. Tonight we will be staying at a hotel and maybe we will stay there another day so you can settle in and look at what is here in the motorhome and see what items we need to purchase after you check it out. Since you packed so quickly you may also need to purchase some womanly things. Are you hungry?"

"No, not hungry but thirsty."

"One of the advantages we have in traveling in this motorhome is a small refrigerator. If you want you can get yourself a soda or a bottle of water."

"You know you told me about the hostage situation you were involved with in Kansas, but you never told me anything about your work as a Secret Service agent. I figured you may not have wanted to tell me for me to think you were bragging. You now don't have to tell me anything now because I called my brother Brad and asked him and he told me about you and what you had been involved in. Saving the President's and those CEOs' lives with that shot made you a hero. This motorhome and those other things they gave you were a nice thing for them to do."

"Yes it was, but what I did just comes with the job. Maybe I was lucky with the shot I took but if I didn't hit that suicide bomber, I along with a lot of other people wouldn't be living today."

Parking at the hotel Joe showed Sara to their room. Inside the room she noticed the single king size bed and Joe noticed that she did. He started to say something but Sara knowing what he was thinking put her hand on his arm and said looking at the bed then at Joe, "I wouldn't want it any other way. You fixed my problem once and you should know that I would like you to do more fixing."

With a smile on his face because of his reaction to her saying that she gave him a very nice kiss and then excused herself to do a little unpacking and get ready for bed.

Joe used the facilities first and was in bed when Sara exited the bathroom. She looked good in the dark green satin teddy she was wearing. There was no hesitation on her part as she got under the covers and moved against Joe to cuddle with him. There was a little bit of nervousness on Joe's part but that quickly vanished when she gave him an open mouth kiss and her cool hand grasped his shaft.

As far as Joe was concerned that was the green light and he met her passionate kiss with an equal amount of passion. He nibbled on her surprisingly large breasts for her size and gave her some head bringing her to a climax before he mounted her. Her arms where over his shoulder and she was looking him right in his eyes telling him he was making her feel real good and to keep doing it. The words she used as they made love and the way she said them just made Joe feel good. That nice feeling she gave him only got better when he came and deposited his warm spend in her.

They cuddled with each of them telling the other how great that was. In a short time Joe could see that Sara had fallen asleep. Joe stayed awake for some time thinking about this fine lady and what a lucky guy he was.

After a late breakfast the next morning Sara checked out what was in the motorhome and made a list of what she thought they needed. They did a little shopping to purchase the items that were on Sara's list. Once the motorhome was supplied to Sara's satisfaction they decided to see some of the attractions Reno offered. They had dinner and caught the show at the hotel.

When the show was over Sara said she wanted to do some gambling and she wanted to play the slots. Joe watched her play for a while and told her he was going to walk around and see what the action at the tables was.

Joe was watching a man at the craps table who was hot. He made his point six times in a row. As Joe turned his head he noticed a commotion in the area where he had left Sara. Heading quickly back there he saw there were a little crowd and two security men standing by Sara. Seeing Joe, Sara rushed into his arms. Joe noticed a man lying on the ground holding his privates.

Sara was shook up as she rapidly said, "He came up to me" pointing at the man on the ground, "and he wanted me to go with him. He must have thought I was a working girl because he just wouldn't take no for an answer. When I stood up to tell him no again he put his arms around me and grabbed my ass. When he did that I kneed him in his groin."

An older lady who was playing the slots next to Sara said, "That's exactly what happened, I saw it all and she is telling the truth. How do they allow such creeps like him to come in this place?"

A security man said. "Please accept our apology for this. We will take care of this man. Is there anything we can do for you?"

Sara just shook her head and heard Joe ask her, "Are you alright?"

When Sara said that she was Joe said to the security men, "Just take care of this man and see that he gets what's coming to him."

One of the security men said, "Oh, you can bet he will" as they hauled this man away.

Back in the room Joe asked Sara, "Where did you learn that defensive move of kneeing that joker?"

Laughing Sara said, "I know Stanley who is the bartender where you took care of the first problem for me. He told me that is what you did when one of those big thugs came at you. For me doing that, it was just a reaction on my part. That move does work pretty well."

Taking her in his arms he said, "I hope I don't have to watch myself with you" and quickly grabbed her ass.

Sara was initially startled with Joe doing that but then realizing it was Joe kidding her she started laughing. She surprised him when she quickly grabbed his package in response saying, "Two can play that game" which had him laughing. The laughing faded and quickly turned into love making.

Next morning they packed up and checked out of the hotel. Five minutes later they were on the road heading northeast.

Along the way they had a discussion about the length of the daily driving they would do. Five to six hours a day was the limit agreed upon or else the trip would be all about driving and not enough about seeing the sites. When Sara suggested they should alternate driving switching every hour that surprised Joe.

"Do you think you can drive this motorhome?"

'Well it seems easier than the school buses that I drive."

"You do?"

"Yes, I am a substitute school bus driver and usually am called on to drive about once a week. With that display showing the traffic around this vehicle it seems like this would be an easier thing to drive this than a school bus."

Joe pulled into a rest area and with Sara taking the driver's seat he pointed out the features of the motorhome.

He cautioned her about pressing the three buttons on the driver's door panel's arm rest and explained that if she pressed a button it would taser the person sitting in a captain's chair. All she said to Joe telling her this was, "Unbelievable."

Riding shotgun was different and a pleasure for Joe to do. He could now appreciate the scenery more as they travelled and didn't need to concentrate on driving. In watching Sara drive the motorhome he became more impressed with her as she showed the serious side of herself when she drove.

It was close to five hours of driving when they arrived at Salt Lake City. Turning into a Holiday Inn was a little disappointing for Sara as she wanted to see what camping was like with this motorhome. After registering they had something to eat and using a guide book took a tour of the area. Back at the motel they had a light dinner, watched some television and made love. Joe thought this was how camping if you could call it that should be.

The next morning they were on the road heading toward the Grand Teton National Park. They both talked about how the contour of the land had changed from what it was the day before. In the distance they could see some partially snow covered mountain peaks.

Joe who was driving said, "You do know that they call the Tetons the Alps of North America because of how they resemble the Swiss Alps. By the way, how does it feel to have a national park named after you?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"The French trappers are the ones who were said to have named these mountains the Grand Tetons. Translated from the French, Grand Tetons means large breasts."

Sara impishly said, "You mean this park was named after these?" and she pulled up the bottom of her shirt and at the same time the bottom of her bra exposing her breasts and flashed them at Joe.

He was taken back momentarily by what she did as he starred at her breasts but he said, "Woman, those are lethal weapons. I have half a mind to pull off into this rest area ahead and have my way with you."

She came back with "And if you did that do you know what I would do?"

"No, what?"

"Let you."

With that remark and Sara laughing Joe flip on his right turn signal indicating he was going to be turning into the rest area.

After parking the motorhome as far away from the other vehicles as he could they did attack each other and made love. It was a frantic coupling and yet at the same time each of them was concerned with the pleasure the other was receiving. Making love in a motorhome was a first for Joe and Sara said it was a first for her. The both thought they acted like teenagers and didn't regret for one moment that they did.

Sara said after they had made love and was resting in Joe's arms, "I can see where there are advantages to travelling in a motorhome."

"Amen to that woman."

At the park Joe tried to get a room for a few nights at the first lodge he stopped at but was told that they and the other lodges were all booked up as this was the peak season. The lady at the front desk said they are usually booked up three months in advance. She told Joe there could be an opening at the campground further up the road but that could also be booked solid.

Joe stopped at the campground and was told there were a few RV camping pads available but they had no water hook-up or electric hook-up. Joe paid the fee for the pad as his vehicle was self-sufficient.

Telling Sara about the lack of hook-ups as he was backing on to the pad, Sara pointed out a building that wasn't that far from them and said that instead of an outhouse they at least had 'flushies.' They could walk to that building and didn't need to use the motorhome's facilities.

The enjoyable stop at the rest area had made their arrival at the park later than they had planned. Instead of driving around they went for a long walk and took some photos. Sara said she was going to send some of these photos of the beautiful scenery they saw and a selfie of them to her son Jerry. On the walk back they stopped at the camp store and purchased some groceries.

Sara fried up some fish and along with a can of buttered green beans and microwave baked potatoes made for a fine meal. Clean up was fast and easy. The batteries and the auxiliary generator made it very comfortable in the motorhome. Sara remarked as they lay in bed and watched television that living in the motorhome was nice but a little cramped. Joe thought she was right in that assessment but it did promote togetherness and provided a nice place to engage in some love making.

Next morning after two cups of coffee and some cereal they set off to explore the park. They took a slow forty two mile scenic route driving tour of the park stopping often to take some photos. Sara was adventurous and didn't hesitate when Joe suggested they do some canoeing on Lake Jackson. If that wasn't enough, Sara said they should do some hiking. Watching Sara walk in front of Joe wearing her form fitting jeans showing her nice backside was enough of an incentive for Joe to do the hiking.

After another pleasant evening in bed with Sara they were off the next day doing the short drive to Yellowstone.

Instead of even inquiring if there were any vacancies at the motels outside the park, Joe pulled into the first campground he found. He was lucky to get a pad that had all the hook-ups.

They spent two full days in Yellowstone taking scenic drives, hiking, seeing the waterfalls, visiting Old Faithful and other geysers and taking a ton of photos. The highlight of the visit they thought was in seeing the wild animals. The caribou in the old town and the up close and personal visits of the bison that walked across the road and next to the motorhome made the visit memorable. They often mentioned the fact that Yellowstone was on top of a large volcano whose intense heat generated the geysers.

They knew there was more to see at the park but decided to head west on I-90. They pushed the driving time limit to the max and were able to get to and find a hotel room in Coeur d'Alene. National Geographic magazine had named the beautiful lake here as one of the five most beautiful lakes in the world and neither Sara nor Joe would disagree with that ranking.

They had dinner at a Lone Star Steakhouse as Joe had said he had a taste for a good steak.

As they were just about to walk out of the restaurant, Joe heard noises that sounded like gunshots. He reacted by telling Sara to get down and stay down till he told her different.

In cautiously looking out the door he could see a man and a police officer exchanging gun fire. It seemed to Joe that the officer may have been hit with a bullet. The other man looked like he ran out of bullets and just started running pushing some people out of his way while he was running. He was heading toward where Joe was. Joe just flattened himself up against the door and when this gunman ran by him Joe tackled him and knocked him to the ground.

Joe wound up laying on the back of this gunman whose face was in the ground and who looked to be in his early thirties. Joe brought the man's arm up into a hammer lock telling him if he moved Joe would break his arm. About a half a minute later a police officer ran up out of breath and Joe asked him for the cuffs. Putting the handcuffs on this gunman Joe told the officer this man was all his. Joe then noticed that there was blood dripping down the officer's left arm and called out to Sara to get some towels and have someone call 911 for an ambulance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.