Leaving on a Jet Plane - Cover

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 5

I stayed. Not with her of course, but I got the feeling there were not very many suitors that ever were a guest at Chang's.

There were several areas at the complex that I was certain would be more than adequate housing for a guest, but for me, they both seemed to make my night there more like that of a visiting 'family' member.

The set of rooms provided were as nice, if not more spacious as any 5-star hotel suite might be. A personal staff was introduced as well as any items which might be requested provided. Visiting royalty might not have expected better or different treatment.

The entire complex was impressive. I would only imagine this entire island was secure. The living spaces we occupied were obviously decorated to try and match a personality. Mine was teak wood accented with gold leaf and adorned with scented sandalwood sculptures. These I later learned would change according to what was perceived as the 'proper' motif for the occupant.

What was some surprise but should not have been so was the morning meal. I was escorted to a terrace overlooking the ocean. Seated were my host and hostess. We all were attired in silk robes, but my hostess looked like she had spent hours readying for this meal. It reminded me of the 'Spider checking her web for a tasty fly as a snack. That I was that fly but it did not seem to matter. Yes Sir, let me tell you, I, for certain this time, was trying to look in her eyes. Not an easy task for a man.

I was seated, warmly greeted and we were informed about that day, any significant event from history, reminded about one of Chang's ancestors then we received an apology. It seemed there were still a supply of 'Cucumber Surprise' treats left from the day before, those or an order of take home ribs might also be available. Very funny I thought.

With that last remark. Miss Giggles started up again. Papa Chang just shook his head while the server looked towards Mei as if asking for approval. Yes, she was indeed a California Girl maybe, at least she looked and had a sense of humor like one.

Ask me what was served and for the life of me I could not tell you. I found too, that after I sat down, there was not much I might tell you about anything. I could tell you about any detail of the Princess, her hair, face, lips, what she wore though. The pattern on her rings, the carving on the comb in her hair, even the small neckpiece bobbing between her breasts as her robe opened up from time to time. I found myself sitting there stroking what, if I had one, would by the beard on my chin like some Chinese Emperor admiring his 'mate' for that day, only in this case even that would have lasted me a 1,000 years or more.

Her remark about wanting to be there first was as if she were a child and this would be her first visit to the Magic Kingdom. The minx, stood up, dropped open her golden robe, no sign of a cast today, decked out on in an 'Alice in Wonderland' shirt and poured into denims that might have fit snug on her three years ago raced over and took my hand to hurry up our departure. Papa Chang just sat there and shook his head again. As we exited, he mouthed something to me that sounded like some ancient Chinese saying, or was it a curse? I heard my stomach rumble a bit. Not that I was any less prepared and, I admit a little in anticipation of being with her, I removed my robe and too was fully dressed for our adventure. When I held her up some and turned to ask if Papa Chang was going too, he just sat back and laughed. The tug on my hand left me no doubt on who was going to be in-charge today.

For those who are new to the Magic Kingdom Domains, Honk Kong's is only one of the Theme Parks in the resort complex built on Penny Bay. It has near 9 million visitors now and is growing in size on reclaimed land. Overall it is small but you can't see it all in one day. Today 'we' just had to attend at 'Grizzly Gulch'. It was not just the 8 August, 1888 date the place represented but my 'date' wanted as much good luck as we could get. I think the idea of a possible non-Chinese family member was going to be quite hard on Papa Chang and this date was the luckiest around. I had my own ideas about when my luckiest date might have been and it was at 40,000 feet in the sky.

I think it was while I was stealing the second rib off her plate last night that I had came to the conclusion that she was to be mine, or would it be I was to be hers. One only had to see her laugh, smile or just look at you with those wondrous orbs to know the true meaning of love. I had no doubt why her father might not deny her anything.

That 'runaway mine car' ride reminded me of Epcot or Disneyland near LA in a way. I was waiting for the candid snapshot of the two of us at the end of the ride. As in so many things in China, numbers mean a lot. No where would one want anything with a '4' in it, call it a superstition but I say, when in Rome or in this case China... 'go with the flow'. Sort of expecting more than the one Mine Car ride I asked my Princess 'Now What'. That got me a not so gentile hit on the arm. As I pretended to be hurt and rub my arm I said to her, that I was impressed she could reach that high, I wondered how short our children would be. I was not certain but I think she began to blush and hit me again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.