Shadows in the Darkness - Cover

Shadows in the Darkness

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Susan never expected such a thing to happen to her. She had been a good girl all her life and it just didn't seem quite fair.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Susan never really understood the entire "losing your sight" business other than the final punchline that informed her in less than six months her vision would be so distorted that all she would be able to see even on a bright day would be shadows in the darkness and shapes and blobs of uncertain composition.

She had first noticed the changes when a blank circle of black started to grow wider as she looked through her already thick-lens glasses. She kept washing the glasses and looking for dirt on the lens but there was nothing there just the growing blank space in her vision. The first doctor said,

"There is no hope and just resign yourself to getting a seeing-eye dog to help you find your way from point A to point B."

Her mother insisted they get a second opinion and the kindly old white-haired doctor told her there might be a chance of remission at a later date but it would depend more on nerve tissue regeneration than any operation or medicine recommended to correct her problem. That certainly sounded like an unlikely scenario and she almost snorted right there in the doctor's office. Her parents understood but were a little bit too protective and she felt like she was being smothered by love.

On the other hand, when she told her boyfriend Donald, the words were no sooner out of her mouth than he asked for his ring back because it really belonged to his mother and his strong-willed mother would not condone him marrying a girl with a handicap of such magnitude. Susan was so shocked that she immediately took off the small diamond and handed it back to him with tears in her failing eyes.

"I am sorry your mother would feel that way, Donald, but I expected more from you I must admit and you have hurt me so deeply that I am certain we can never see each other again."

Donald was quick to take his leave with a heartfelt sigh of relief to escape the boredom and annoyance of tending an unsighted companion for the rest of his life. Besides, he already had a nice girl from the old country eating out of his hand and begging him to bend her over.

For the next few months, she allowed the shroud of depression fall over her mind and body with little interest in any activity or project that once demanded her full attention. She withdrew from her classes knowing she had no chance of finishing her degree before the veil of blindness obscured her vision.

In retrospect, she had to admit it was probably the best thing that could have happened with regard to Donald because she never was really "in love" with him. She belatedly realized it was just the lure of his cock that made her subservient to his every wish and demand. He probably would have cheated on her from the very first day of their marriage.

The more she avoided her friends the less she saw of them because they were not quite sure how to conduct themselves in the company of a person who couldn't see them. The only one who really seemed to understand was her personal tutor Professor Antonio who had given her a sound foundation in mathematics and science. He also had tutored her in the Italian language to the point that she could converse confidently on almost any common subject providing her listeners excused her lapses in grammar and pronunciation of difficult words.

When she let her tears out in front of Professor Antonio, she explained that she missed the scoundrel Donald because he at least was able to do a good job of "stuffing" her emptiness with his thick shaft that always seemed hard and ready for action. Her honesty was refreshing to the widower Professor Antonio and he quickly remedied the situation by raising Susan's dress and entering her pussy with his blurry cock that totally took her by surprise. Her lack of complaint led the Professor to pound her at some length causing her to cry with joy and call out his name with a degree of respect and gratitude. After that, she lost her sense of not being attractive to men because the Professor often licked and tickled her to a happy tingle even before he inserted his friendly weapon deep into her nubile slit. Their age difference seemed a minor issue considering her fast-approaching date with almost total lack of sight.

Between bouts of ass-fucking and pussy-licking, the Professor took her to a special school he was associated with that taught only one subject. That was the reading of printed material with the use of raised dots and how she could read even newspapers and magazines that were in the new "Braille" edition. It opened up her prospects in her new situation because reading had always been her special interest and she often spent hours lost in the wonderland of a romance book or some historical novel of a bygone era.

Fortunately, she mastered the technique of Braille reading right about the same time that her sight dimmed beyond limits of being considered "legally blind".

In order to keep some control over her life without the use of a canine companion or getting stuck in some dreadful institution away from those she now considered normal people, Susan took up the Professor's kind offer to move in with him in his small apartment close to the theater district. She had her own more spacious town-home shuttered up because she wanted to keep everything inside just where it was in case she needed to return to familiar territory. Her parents were somewhat distraught about the entire affair but wisely kept their mouths shut for fear she was treading on unstable ground.

Life at the Professor's was a bit like a circus because there were always students coming and going and he had a penchant for young actresses under the guise of "helping them" with their careers like some sort of Svengali of the creative arts. She seldom projected her handicap but choose to pretend she was always in a dark corner because the "light" hurt her eyes. Some of the male callers took shameful advantage of her predilection to hunker down in a darkened space by fondling her private parts and her panting breasts that were often in need of male attentions. Her readiness to accept such covert degradations was well known to the Professor's visitors and they used her youthful flesh with abandon and great joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.