The Town-The Shop Keeper
Chapter 6 Abigail and the old man

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 Abigail and the old man - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Before we discover how Zaid reacts to this young mother's attempt to tempt him, (and also Judy's reaction, don't forget that she had drunk greedily her first load of Somali sperm from Zaid that morning, will she fear the newcomer securing the rights to him from her so soon?) let us learn how a teenage, middle class, english christian girl living with her indulgent parents and younger sister became the single mother of a black, Somali Muslim baby now living in an apartment in an area predominantly inhabited by immigrants.

Abigail James had volunteered immediately when the priest in her family's church announced during the Sunday service that they needed people to call on people's doors to collect donations for African orphans. Abigail was a faithful christian and her parents were proud of her and her younger sister; they were both a credit to their family and their church.

Abigail had had her eighteenth birthday two months earlier and despite being a most attractive girl, tall, almost 5 feet 10, slim, beautiful big brown eyes and long strikingly vibrant copper coloured hair, and boasting a very shapely firm ass and ample full breasts, she was still a virgin; many guys admired her, pursued her, masturbated about her and intended to possess her but Abigail was frustratingly resistant to their efforts to secure her, much to her father's delight.

The volunteers who were to collect on behalf of the church were to leave small envelopes with people and then call back a couple of days later when they had hopefully had some placed money inside. Abigail set out one Saturday morning to cover her 'patch', it was a small housing estate with a relatively large number of bungalows; the minister had specifically given her one of the more genteel areas. A good man, he did not wish Abigail to encounter the wrong sort of man particularly when she was serving the church; he had suggested that she take her younger sister, Elizabeth or a friend with her, Emma perhaps, or Mary? But no, Elizabeth had been moody recently, Abigail didn't want her spoiling the day, far better to deliver her envelopes alone and anyway, Emma and Mary also had areas to cover (sweet but rather plain girls the minister didn't feel quite so anxious about them).

The minister wasn't aware indeed nobody was, of the passion that Abigail nursed deep within. It was a secret between her and her password protected laptop. The bedroom ardour she had for this 'activity' was matched however with her resolution that it had to remain a dream or a fancy.

Abigail dressed in a white camisole sleeveless top underneath a loose blue check shirt with a pleated white cotton mini skirt and went about her area distributing her envelopes, a few friendly people invited her in for a chat and though somewhat shy she did pop in and when she left-she only stayed a few minutes to explain who the money would be given to-in each house or bungalow the people were left with the same impression; that Abigail was a kind, sweet pretty church girl who was a credit to her family.

Some of the men also pondered on her beauty and allowed themselves a few minutes private fantasy mounting Abigail doggie-style or throat fucking her sweet red lipsticked mouth, while they pretended to read their newspaper or listen to the radio.

The small detached bungalow at the top of one street looked lovely, the gardens were beautiful and the property was evidently cared for and with some imagination too. Abigail knocked at the red painted door. A smiling black man, Abigail guessed his age between 55 and 60, answered the door.

Abigail explained why she'd called and the man asked in perfect English but with a foreign accent if she wanted to pop in, he was just brewing some tea, and did she want some? Abigail instantly said 'yes, please, that would be very kind, sir' and followed him in. She was surprised that a black man lived here; they tended to live within their own community. She was delighted too, her secret fantasies and the websites that she accessed each night all involved interracial sex, always with dominant black, Arab and Asian men taking pleasure in submissive, obedient white girls. It took all of her willpower to refuse the black, Arab and Asian guys at college but she knew that these guys were increasingly accumulating the other english girls and often 'owned' (yes that was the word that was used at college-'owned') more than one english girl each. However much Abigail was turned on by this, she was extremely nervous about getting involved with such assertive, persuasive guys, particularly when they were almost exclusively Muslim.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.