The Town-The Shop Keeper - Cover

The Town-The Shop Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Chapter 5 Young mum with Somali baby

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 Young mum with Somali baby - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

'Hello love, I hope you're happy and well-how old is your baby and what is baby's name?' and he walked around the counter to see-then Zaid beamed exultantly; the tiny little baby, he looked no more than a month old, was clearly Somali and contrasted triumphantly with his white mother, the baby had smooth dark brown skin, only a degree or two lighter than Zaid and big brown eyes and he already had thick curly black hair. She recognised the Somali joy her baby provoked; though it embarrassed her and caused her to blush; their delight that she, a pretty white teen had bred a Somali baby fanned the flames of her sexuality. She was however, intensely remorseful and sorry to have caused her christian family and her church such discomfort and sadness, so trying to avoid betraying this confusion of feeling, she but pretended to look at the magazines on the wall, 'he is four weeks old-he's called Yusuf'.

Smiling at the baby, while Zaid would never dream of taking another Muslim guy's woman, he was envious that it hadn't been him who had fucked and impregnated this tall, magnificent, delicious redhead.

Then he realized what she had said; Yusuf-perfect, a Muslim name, but his intelligent, searching eyes fixed upon the gold Christian cross around her neck. Then Zaid stretched to look at her delectably shaped bottom flaunted by a short, clinging skirt and he thought it the most delightful he had ever seen. She looked at him and self-consciously fingered her cross necklace understanding Zaid's unspoken question. Though she assumed that the shopkeeper was probably married too, old enough to be her father and though one married Somali guy had already used and then dispense with her, if the shopkeeper wanted to have her, she feared that wouldn't be able to deny him anything.

She decided that she had to chat to him however; she needed Somali friends, her baby boy was always going to spark interest in them and contrary to her family's pleading she had surrendered to the father's requirement that she raise their son as a Somali Muslim.

And despite her misgivings, she had an overwhelming craving for a commanding and subjugating Muslim man.

Zaid wondered if her bush between her legs was copper coloured too.

'I am Zaid' and gave her his hand, she shook it. 'Your beautiful son is Somali? His daddy is from our community?'

The mother blushed at Zaid's directness though her embarrassment was mixed with an awakening sexual arousal that this handsome Somali was creating in her. Should she tell him that she had been a slut for a married Muslim Somali man from a town a train ride away? She was uncertain, and saved by Judy who came back into the shop, without her knickers presumably as instructed. 'Look Judy at this handsome little chap' and then to the young mother, 'I wish to be friendly always and so wish to be with you, if you ever need help or advice, or need anything, especially if you are new to the area, Zaid is here for you-you are a single mum?'

No Somali would allow his wife to display herself in this way.

Zaid's eyes probed the young mother for an answer to his questions. She knew he wondered and guessed about Yusuf's father.

Then Judy bent over for a closer look at the tiny, beautiful black baby, and envying how his mother had become a mother told her 'Your baby is beautiful-I wish I had a baby like him!', then, seeing her bottom stuck out in the air Zaid caught a momentary glimpse of his knicker-less assistant's cunt as her crumpled, scrunched-up skirt was pulled up; pink, beautiful lips spread in need of cock; he had to mount her, Zaid had an intense urge to have her. His cock was now an unyielding ebony cannon stretching up out of his underwear.

The teenage mother didn't see the cunt-it was visible only for a split-second but she did see an unmistakable blob of thick, gooey semen on Judy's inner thigh; clearly the Somali had recently shot his load; the tall pretty redhead's need for Somali treatment prevailed over her church upbringing, if there was any chance, any prospect of this black man coveting her she had to demonstrate acquiescence-she had to risk the possibility of disclosure and criticism of her unchristian behaviour; she apprehensively glimpsed flirtatiously at him, slowly ran her tongue along her lips, lightly ran her fingers across her enlarged nursing breasts, rubbing her protruding milky nipples through the thin material of her blouse and then deferentially bowed her head, her heart thudding, praying that she had enticed him and not offended him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.