The Town-The Shop Keeper - Cover

The Town-The Shop Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Chapter 3 Zaid uses Judy

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 Zaid uses Judy - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

On her knees in the paper-shop Judy's whole body squirmed and shuddered as her boss's thick, black, Muslim cock entered her; the moment when she felt that colossal head thrust past her vaginal lips, pushing on her clit was the most devastating moment of her life and she orgasmed instantly.

Zaid hadn't been in his wife for at least a year, the contrast with Judy was clear.

Zaid felt his christian bitch's quaking wave, felt her grip his cock and her juices streaming onto it; the white female cried and yelped as a bitch should. He hadn't even begun to fuck this English fuckmeat and it was already his! His left hand pulling her head back by her long blonde hair and his right hand located her clit; Zaid revelled in his christian cunt. Her hole was drenched with juice and the sensation of pushing through her fleshing flaps of her labia lips on his bald cock head pleased him. Zaid looked at the clock as his mare struggled and writhed on his Muslim pole however; he didn't have long on her before customers would begin to arrive and knocked at the locked door.

He quickened his pounding in her, and placed both hands on her shoulders pulling her back as he leaned on her-amazed at how easy she had been to get at. The white bitch beneath him was begging and squealing with awe and rapture as he quickened his thrusting in her; she was staggered by such length and girth, she was a true black cock virgin and he was stretching her, hurting her and electrifying her. Each thrust of his now fully erect, rock hard ten inch cock balls deep in her generated a loud slapping sound as his body smacked against her reddened big buttocks. Each plunge bewildered her, she was overwhelmed, and in a state of almost unremitting orgasm, in tears of ecstasy she screamed at him to 'BREED MY WHITE CUNT, FUCK YOUR WHITE BITCH, BREED ME, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, BREED YOUR WHITE COW, PLLLLLEEEEEAASSSSSE!!!', her unrelenting yet concealed desire now revealed, Zaid gripped his mount harder and punished her, fiercer, harder, disciplining, ramming into her; his body demanded the discharge of his magnificent African semen into her, the moment of glory boiled inside him, anxious for release; Zaid's grip on his bitch's blonde hair and shoulder tightened and his mount knew, despite her enthralled and shattered state that he was at the point of ejaculation; she was going to have the glorious explosion in her cunt, inside her! She screamed with expectancy-'BREED, FUCK, FILL ME BLACK DADDY, FILL MEEEEEEE!!!!!!'

But Zaid would decide when he fucked her in her cunt and it wouldn't be today. He retained enough composure to be aware that this white bitch could well be left with his child growing in her belly if he shot his load up her cunt; watching this white woman raise his black baby was an appealing prospect and she appeared to find it arousing, but it wasn't a matter to consider lightly, so she would have to go without today and so, he pulled his cock out of her, much to her frustration but pulling her around and pushing her onto her knees, pushed his thick mushroom headed cock into her open mouth and told her to suck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.