The Town-The Shop Keeper - Cover

The Town-The Shop Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Chapter 2 Judy

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 Judy - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Judy was on her knees; having quickly placed some papers beneath her knees for comfort-she really wanted this. Her left hand was on the floor in front of her while her right hand pulled up the back of her skirt in an agitated attempt to entice her black boss onto her. Her skirt length was a little below the knee so she had to pull a good deal of material up before her white knickers were revealed to him. She could not look at him, she dared not. She was afraid that any rash move might discourage the Somali from having sex with her, and feared that if their eyes met, guilt would prohibit him from sex with a woman who wasn't his wife- she understood that unlike the English, Somalis were strict adherents to their religion.

She wanted this-she was frantic for Somali sex after years of insipid English failure.

And so she did her utmost to excite him with her voluptuous yet virgin, white, English bottom, running her fingers between her smooth cheeks, playing with the material of her white knickers. She could hear him whispering in a breathless, rushed manner, and as he spoke in his own language she had no way of knowing whether he was about to consume or reject her. She desperately hoped that his religion would permit him to use an infidel such as her.

She need not have worried; he was giving thanks to God for the provision of this large but mouth-watering, unbeliever white female for him to take carnal pleasure in and exploit, allowing him to spare his wife from his ravenous and aggressive sexual needs.

As soon as she heard his speaking stop and she felt his right hand pull her hair and head back and then his left hand pull her skirt up to her waist she both rejoiced and quivered. A real man wanted her and he was here, and he was going to have her! For the first time she would be unfaithful to her husband.

She could restrain herself no longer and begged Zaid to fuck her, she begged Zaid to devour her, and she breathlessly begged him to load her with Somali seed, her decency and faithfulness as a wife flooded and swamped by her juices of need and submission to Zaid.

Excited by her pleading, Zaid's hands tore at her white knickers, he didn't have much time with this white woman before the shop was due to open with customers at the door, so he spurned any suggestion of tender foreplay, he simply needed to fuck this whitemeat, he needed to ram his erect, throbbing, thick, ten inch long, mushroom-headed ebony cock up her channel and feel her holding him in, and then flood her with Somalia.

Zaid roughly ripped her knickers down, momentarily pulling her knees up to enable him to fling them away behind him. Her chubby, substantial, yet beautiful white ass lay before him, her tight hole anxiously clenched and quivering. Her cunt, with its reddish blonde public hair just visible to Zaid opened for him, instinctively perceiving that for the first time in her life, Judy was about to receive a top-quality cock and sperm of distinction.

Zaid quickly released his prized cock from beneath his clothing.

'Are you my woman?'

'Yes, yes, YES!'

She felt his immense cockhead on her buttocks.

'Are you my white bitch?'

She felt his rigid cock tease her asshole then move away.

'I'm you white bitch-please, master, please fuck me!'

He pulled her closer to him, the cock felt colossal between her thighs.

'Are you Somali-owned?'

His cockhead was kissing her engorged, soaked and open cuntlips.

'Oh yes, yes, God I'm yours, I'm your slut! Please!!!!'

By now Judy was overwhelmed by Zaid, utterly enthralled by him. It had taken little more than five minutes, she was pleading; 'I'm your christian slut, please own me, breed me, breed me!!!' She pushed her ass up, attracting him, her cunt now gaping, soaking for him, ready for his size.

Zaid smiled and, satisfied that his white, blonde, pretty, married assistant was sufficiently subjugated, he held her in position, completely under his control, and finally, in the first time in Zaid's fifty years, to the sweet music of Judy's subservient and shaken yelping, his erect, hungry, broad, heavy, ten inch black cock's bulbous cockhead entered a white female.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.