A Time Ago or Ahead?
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

We walked for another five days and saw no people or signs of people. We had just started out when Anna stumbled and then fell. She was grabbing at her abdomen and moaning in pain.

I gathered her in my arms. She moaned, "I hurt. It felt like something broke inside me."

"Leelee, Merry, we stay here. Get our stuff out. I will hold Anna." I continued to cradle Anna in my arms while she was curled on the ground with her head and shoulders in my arms. Moments later, I saw a dark stain appear on her shorts. I could see that she was bleeding. I motioned to the girls who came over.

Anna gasped, "Merry, Leelee, take care of Master Tom. He's a good man."

Merry and Leelee were crying and touching her gently. I kissed Anna's forehead. Seconds later, she went limp and exhaled. She was completely still. I pressed my ear to her chest and her heart beat once more and stopped. We sat in the dirt and all of us cried for a time.

I said, "Merry, bring Anna's blanket. We'll wrap her in it and bury her off the trail. She was a good person." They had never seen a person buried before. The dead, particularly females, were left for the animals. Men of high status were burned. Anna's blanket was brought and I gently rolled her onto it and then wrapped her in it. I carried her to a pretty spot where I could dig. I laid her at the base of a tree. Taking one of my spears, I dug into the ground scooping the loose dirt with my hands. The girls saw what I was doing and helped. We soon had a trench a little over two feet deep dug that was long enough. I brought Anna's body over and gently laid her in it. We covered her body with the dirt. Then I found rocks to cover the grave more completely.

I stood at her grave and said, "Anna, it was good to have known you. Rest in peace, sweet lady."

We gathered our things and moved on a couple more miles before stopping for the night. None of us were hungry. We lay down to sleep and Merry and Leelee snuggled close to me for comfort.

Merry said, "Tom, is covering the dead with dirt and rocks the custom with your people?"

"Yes. Men and women are all buried as a sign of respect for the dead person. Communities where I had lived buried people in areas called cemeteries with markers to show each person buried and who they were."

Privately, I wondered what had happened to Anna. She seemed to have been healing. We had kept her from bearing any heavy burdens but something went wrong for her. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought that this world needed to care more and more ably.

Early in the morning, I woke up feeling that one of the girls was between my legs. I was erect and it was engulfed by a hotly sucking mouth. I realized that Leelee was beside me unless she and Merry had swapped sides during the night. Merry was between my legs and was trying to give me pleasure. I moaned when I reached my climax in her mouth. I felt my leg become wet from where she had been rubbing against it. She must have had a climax, too. After a few minutes, she returned to my side. "Thank you, Tom. That tasted good and your leg made me feel good."

Later, dawn broke and we started moving. Leelee had gone to the latrine and was now working on the fire from the start we had given it. Merry took my hand and walked me to the latrine. We relieved our bladders.

She said, "Tom, please permit Leelee to suckle you tonight or have sex with you. She still feels like a second place person."

"Merry, it's her own fault. She worked hard at not listening and trying to be a slave on her terms and make me a master on those same terms. I'm still not comfortable with how she acts. I've never tried to have you perform any sexual acts but I think she wants me to tell her what to do whether either or both of us is interested." I shrugged.

"I will try but have little hope with regard to success."

Merry winked and said, "Try, as a favor to me."

"You know there will be payback whether I'm successful or not."

She winked again. "I hope so. I like your taste. I still hope you will find other places in my body for your essence, too." We walked back to the fire without further discussion.

Leelee was crouched by the fire totally naked. She was squatting until we were close coming up on her right. She handed Merry the pot and leaned forward presenting her body to me on her hands and knees. Merry looked at me and waved me forward, grinning.

I dropped my shorts and moved behind Leelee. When I was close enough, I entered her firmly and deeply thrusting hard within her body. She grunted with the force of my thrust and climaxed hard. I began to move forcefully not trying to be brutal but making her receive our coupling on my terms rather than hers. Each inward thrust made her grunt as the air was forced from her lungs. My thrusts were steady and deep. With my hands holding her hips, she had little control and could not control the depth or speed of my thrusts. Soon, she was orgasming with each thrust crying out, "More! Faster! Please, Master! Tom! Oh!"

I continued to steadily power in and out as she moaned helplessly with her orgasms overtaking her until she passed out. I pulled back and looked at Merry. "Strip! You're next!" She quickly removed her clothes and assumed the same position. I treated her the same as Leelee and just pounded her until she could take no more. She lay before me limply as repeated orgasms roiled through her body. Leelee had come to her senses and I pulled her around. I pulled her head to my groin pushing my erection against her lips until she opened her mouth. I began to take her mouth forcing my length into her throat. I caused her to gag. I didn't ask if she liked the taste of Merry's pussy but I was convinced that she would taste me for I was going to ejaculate in her mouth. I forced her mouth and throat until I released my load. She swallowed convulsively.

When I pulled out, she was gasping and having trouble keeping her stomach under control. She managed and began to catch her breath. She looked at me with hurt eyes. I said, "Leelee, you wanted me to take you as a master takes a slave. I did. I may do that to your body until you have learned that you really don't want to be my slave but a friend and comrade.

"Since I don't really enjoy what I'm doing to you. I'm punishing you for making it necessary. You should realize that it will get worse. You need to be a partner in our lives but I will continue this treatment until you learn or it kills you. Eventually, it will because, if you won't learn, you will die."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.