Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

“Rick, can you do me a favour?”

“Sure my love, what is it?”

“Can you go to Mom and Dad’s place and cut some more firewood for them. It has been a cold late winter and they’re almost out.”

“I thought they had plenty left for the winter. I filled the wood bin in the garage last week and they still had almost a full cord left outside. I’ll go and cut about half a cord for them.”

I put on my work clothes and grabbed my gloves. “Take a change of clothes with you. Mom doesn’t want to smell sweaty clothes all the time,” Donna justified, handing a small bag.

I didn’t think anything of it and drove to Helen and Stewart’s home. I walked in the front door and found Helen in the kitchen. I came up behind her, giving her a polite hug and a kiss on the cheek. I spied what was likely deep cleavage, covered by her apron. It ended where her slender legs began.

“Mmm, I always love your apple pies!” I said, inhaling the delicious aroma. “Donna says you need more firewood chopped. I’ll do enough that should last you a little longer. Where’s Dad?”

“He had to go out until later today. So for now, it’s just you, and me,” Helen smiled, kissing my cheek.

I went to the garage, picked up the axe and went to the woodpile. “What’s Donna talking about? There’s plenty of wood for the rest of the winter.” I said of the neatly stacked rows I had piled.

I walked in the back door and went to Helen. “Mom, there’s plenty of firewood. I don’t know what Donna was saying, that you need more wood.”

“I don’t want you to think you came over here for no reason,” Helen said, taking off her apron.

My eyes widened to the sight before me. Helen was wearing a white button-up blouse that was a little snug, barely fastened that proved she was braless. I could easily see the mounds of her nipples. Her skirt was one of her shortest I’d seen her wear to show me her bare pussy.

“If I’d known your apron was hiding your sexy looking blouse and short skirt, I’m not so sure I would have gone to chop any wood.”

Helen had me sit, and she shocked me by hiking up her skirt, straddling my thighs and placing her arms around my shoulders. I looked down at her pussy was almost in view. My hands went to her hips to help hold her in place.

“This is unexpected but welcomed.” I look at Helen, her eyes the same as Donna’s.

“You remember when I said I was so grateful that you forgave Donna and was leaving the Forces to have family with her. I said was going to show you appreciation, and now I am.”

Helen took my right hand and placed in on her left breast, prompting me to feel it. Then she kissed me.

“Are you sure?” I questioned.

“You don’t find me desirable?”

“Of course I do. I never turn the chance to look down your low cut tops or dresses or up your short hems. I’ve fantasized many times about fucking you.”

“So, I was getting your attention,” she smiled.

“Keep sitting like this on my lap and you’ll be getting something else at attention.”

“Good, I’m glad to see I still have it to arouse a man besides Stewart.”

“Are you kidding me? With a body like yours, you’re the perfect mother I’d like to fuck. You’re a sexy cougar on the prowl for her next feed of young studs.”

“And I’m starting with you. So, what are you waiting for?”

“I don’t wand Dad to come home in the middle of us, you know, fucking.”

“He won’t, I made sure he wouldn’t be home for hours, later on this afternoon. Donna asked you to come over knowing there wasn’t any need to cut more firewood.”

“She did? She knows we’d likely fuck?”

“Donna insisted I that I make you cum several times. I knew I wanted to thank you by being with you but I wanted her to know my intensions.”


Helen assaulted my mouth, breathing heavily. I succumbed to her advances and unfastened the last remaining buttons on her blouse. She took it off and, letting it drop to the floor, and cupping her full breasts, offered me her nipples.

I hugged her closer, leaning to suckle each nipple that fed Donna as a baby. “I need you. I need you!” She stated.

Helen guided my hand under her short hem, and I felt the moistened heat of her pussy. She kissed me, moaning softly as several fingers entered her. I could feel my cock coming to life as we grew more aroused. Helen removed my fingers and stood, taking my hand and leading me to her bedroom.

We embraced as new lovers and I felt her fingers undoing my pants. I took off my shirt as she went to her knees, pulling down my pants and underwear. My semi-hard cock sprang out, released from its cloth prison.

“Oh, my, fuck! Do you know how many times I’ve fantasized about your cock and you fucking me, plenty, let me tell you!”

“I wondered what your pussy would taste like before and after I fuck you and the sensation of my cock cumming in your mouth.”

“You lick up your cum after you’ve fucked Donna and Lisa? Stewart has never done that to me!”

“Donna asked me to lick her pussy after we fucked when we were in Germany. I don’t mind doing it to please the woman I’m with.”

“Now I get to sample it too.”

Helen caressed my cock, and breathing heavily, devoured it to my balls. The sensation of her expert mouth was unbelievable as she sucked and sucked until I was hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.