Rick's Revenge
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The next afternoon we returned to Trenton and the loving embrace of our Donna. Lisa became rather emotional as we drove closer to home. She recited our history going from indifference as Donna’s boyfriend, then marrying Donna, to falling in love with me, and becoming her husband. I joked with her how my feelings for her had changed and how very fortunate I was to have the love of two incredible women.

We told Donna everything we did, and she laughed when we showed her the pictures of Lisa’s belly dancing. Donna was happy we returned safe, and as I fucked her, she and Lisa kissed passionately. My girls then enjoyed a sensual sixty-nine, and as they embraced and kissed, I alternated sampling their pussies.

“Lisa, your mom is such a beautiful woman. She and I spent some good quality time together,” Donna blushed.

“What sort of, quality time?” She was curious.

“On Saturday night Joy treated us out to a romantic dinner at the Quinte Club. We had a fun time discussing both of you and other juicy subjects. I invited her back here and we spent the night together in bed.”

“You cheated on me again?” I pretended to be serious.

“Yes but at least this time it was with a woman!” She countered, and we began to laugh. I took her in my arms, telling her several times I wasn’t mad at her and teased her even more. Lisa joined in asking if she’d sooner eat pussy or fuck and suck cock.

“Both, and I don’t mind doing them at the same time,” she hinted. “And it’s amazing how much your’s and Joy’s cum juices taste alike,” she grinned. “Joy is coming over tomorrow so you had better be rested up because we’ll all want a fucking from you. You had mentioned that we should plan a long weekend for us three somewhere. I hope you don’t mind but on our behalf, I went ahead and made plans for us.”

“I didn’t think you’d actually do anything,” Lisa admitted.

“Our time together isn’t going to slow down very much. Summer will be here before we know it and Rick will be getting out of the Forces and changing jobs. We’ll be moving Mom and Dad to their new condo and us moving into our new home. So I figured we’d take the vacation time now while we had it.”

“I totally agree. So tell me, our favourite travel agent, where and when are we going?” I inquired, taking her in my arms.

“I thought of us going to Toronto but we’ve all been there before. But I want us to make our own memories. When was the last time any of us went to Ottawa?” Donna looked at us.

“I was in my mid-teens with my parents,” I said.

“Same with me,” Lisa agreed.

“There you go. Now we can go together and make new memories. I’ve reserved us a room, with a king-sized bed at the Westin Hotel from the fourteenth to the eighteenth, of March.”

“That’s when you said the University is on spring break and I’ll put in for my two weeks leave,” I offered. “It’s a corner room and with your military discount, the room is only 210 per night and that includes taxes. Plus, I remember you have said that Ottawa is your next favourite NHL team. So, I also got us three tickets to the Senators game that Friday night against Vancouver, and Sunday against Tampa Bay.”

“I love you!!” I screamed, hugging her tight. “I’ve never seen a live game before!” Donna and Lisa said the same thing.

“We’re sitting three rows up behind the Senators bench,” she added.

“Wow, we’ll practically be able to smell them sweating!” I joked. “Should I ask how much you paid for the tickets?”

“Seventy dollars each?” She winced at the steep cost.

“How many times will we get to wear our sexy dresses to an NHL game?” Lisa reasoned.

“Speaking of clothes, bikinis for the pool and low tops and short skirts, and our devastatingly sexy dresses,” Donna hinted.

“Minus our panties, of course!” Lisa added.

“Wow, are we ever going to have fun!” I envisioned, hugging my girls.


Joy came over the next day and was very appreciative that I treated Lisa very well. It was highly erotic to have all three on their hands and knees side by side on the bed. With Donna in the middle, she alternated, kissing her wife and her new lover. My hard cock enjoyed moving from one pussy to the next and then a third. Donna decided I should cum in Joy, with her and Lisa taking turns eating her pussy clean.


Our long weekend in March arrived, and we drove to Ottawa, our nation’s capital. It was much easier driving in Ottawa compared to Toronto. Donna and Lisa both drew stares appreciative stares in their low cut, short-hemmed dresses as we entered the Westin Hotel lobby.

As I filled out the registration form, the clerk eyed the girls standing on either side of me. Deep cleavage afforded his an excellent view of the inner halves of their tits. “Our room has a king-sized bed?” Donna wanted to confirm.

“Yes, it does. You don’t need two queen beds?” The clerk wanted to confirm.

“We could take a room with two queen beds but we’d only use one bed for fucking and sleeping, so the second bed would be a waste,” she smiled, and the clerk’s imagination began to envision us together.

I passed the form to him, and he handed me a key card. “And one is for Mrs. Patterson,” he offered another one. Donna and Lisa both reached to take the card.

“I’m Mrs. Patterson,” Donna said.

“And I’m also, Mrs. Patterson!” Lisa countered her hand, also grasping the plastic card. The clerk’s eyes grew wide at both women claiming to be my wife. They each tugged at the card one wanting possession over the other.

“Come on you two. You don’t seem to argue who’s married to me when we’re in bed together,” I tormented the clerk. “I’ll settle this. Can we have a third card?” I asked to resolve the dispute, and he activated another.

We walked towards the elevator, Donna and Lisa holding hands and me carrying the suitcase. The clerk stared at the girl’s long legs and shapely asses imagining what we’ll be doing in our room.

“That was fun. Did you see the look on his face when we both said we’re Mrs. Patterson?” Donna laughed.

“Then you saying two queen beds were no good because we’d only be using one for fucking and sleeping,” Lisa giggled too.

Our room on the tenth floor had a beautiful view of the Rideau Canal. We freshened up and tried to decide on our plans. We wanted to make the most of our time and chose light sightseeing on Friday, then the hockey game and a full day seeing the sights on Saturday.


We took a guided tour of Parliament Hill, the home of Canadian federal politics. It was interesting to learn the history of the building and the progression of politics over time. I remembered our trip to Amsterdam when the guide mentioned the only time a foreign flag flew from the Peace Tower happened on the birth of Dutch Princess Margaret in 1943. Then she added how the annual Tulip Festival originated.

We arrived in plenty of time at the Corel Centre for the Senators hockey game. I had to buy a program, and we treated ourselves with popcorn and a drink. The sea of humanity was unbelievable when you’re not used to seeing thousands of people inside one building. The interior was mostly painted red, with all the Senator hockey sweaters or T-shirts worn.

Donna and Lisa received plenty of stares from other fans in our seating area as their sexy dresses seem out of place for watching a sporting event. This time they had to pull down the hems on their dresses. Panties remained at home for the trip, so legs were mostly closed with children seated not too far away.

I sat between my girls watching the warm-up of both teams. I’d gaze from one pair of well-exposed breasts to the other and cautiously held both their hands. We could hear softly spoken comments about their dresses and some wondering if they were high priced call girls, or some fashion model, or a celebrity.

The game began, and I couldn’t believe the speed of the player’s skating. We watched intently, the back and forth movement of the players. It felt weird to be watching the game and not hearing the usual play by play of the TSN (The Sports Network) announcers that I’m used to.

It felt erotic for me to hold hands with Donna or Lisa, and the other caress her arm around mine and lean her head against my shoulder. We had told our families we’d be going to the game, and I wondered if the TV cameras happened to capture a view of us.

During the first intermission, we went to use the washroom, which was a big mistake. The corridors were a moving sea of people. Coats left at our seats, the girls were eye candy for countless numbers of men from ages fifteen to ninety-five. Returning to our seats, this time, the girls sat side by side. What a sexy looking pair they made and had to resist the urge to hold hands.

Wanting to capture our fun night, a man next to me was more than agreeable to take several pictures of us. It was a great game, and Ottawa beat Vancouver 2 to 0. Leaving the Corel Centre, I experienced the worst gridlock traffic jam in my life! Donna made the waiting time more bearable by moving into the back seat with Lisa. Stop and go, bumper to bumper traffic didn’t keep them from kissing and feeling the other’s tits.


We wanted to experience the nightlife of Ottawa and tried to figure out a plan for drinks and dancing. Donna had brought along several brochures about sightseeing in Ottawa, so the girls each looked at the several mentioning different night clubs or bars.

“Here is one bar that would be quite the experience,” Donna began. “Lisa, imagine being in a bar where you and I can actually dance to slow songs and openly kiss the other and probably sneak in some tit or pussy feels,” she teased.

“What is it, a lesbian bar?” I asked.

“Not quite. It’s for lesbians, gays, and bisexuals. It’s called, ‘The Lookout,’ and tonight is Ladies Night!”

“That’s you and me, bisexual, can we go, Rick?” Lisa asked.

“How can I deny my girls the opportunity to openly make out, without being thrown out?” I joked, and they laughed.

“We’ll be extra good to you tonight!” Donna leaned to rub my crotch.

Donna read the address was in the Byward Market area, and we figured the general location. It was difficult to know exactly where it was, and Lisa wasn’t ashamed to lower her window and ask someone waiting for a transit bus. “Turn right at the next light then two blocks on your left,” he pointed.

We found the street and passing the overhead sign on the plain-looking brown building. I locked their purses in the car, and we entered climbing two flights of stairs. As we were about to enter, loud music emanated into the hallway.

“Excuse me but it’s Ladies Night, no men allowed,” we were informed at the door.

“We didn’t know. I though Ladies Night meant lower priced drinks for women,” Donna reasoned.

“It does but also means women can meet and mingle without men trying to pick them up.”

“But my husband isn’t here to hit on any women. At least he had better not!” Donna teasingly furrowed her brow at me.

“I thought The Lookout would be a place where my wife and I could have several romantic dances and kiss and possibly more without being ridiculed because we’re bisexual,” Lisa remarked.

“You two are married and have a husband too?” The woman at the door couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, we’re very happily married to each other and our husband,” Lisa smiled, and they showed her their wedding rings.

“Is that even legal?” She asked.

“I’m Donna, married to Rick, and Lisa is his common-law-wife.”

“We’re from Trenton visiting Ottawa for the weekend and we don’t have a bar like this back home. Do you know what it’s like not being able to hold your lover in your arms and tell her you love her while dancing to a beautiful song?”

“No, I don’t.”

The woman looked to another and the present security staffer. “All my girls want is to be finally able to dance together and kiss in public without being made fun of,” I pleaded.

The other woman’s eyes scanned Donna and Lisa’s sexy bodies, appreciating their revealing dresses. “Expect women to be interested in you both,” she warned them, and I paid the cover charge.


We walked through the doorway to the pulsating beat of bass rock music and the endless blending of women’s perfumes. Those who weren’t busy dancing or involved with a partner, gazed at the mysterious women walking passed them. Eager eyes looked to the girl’s very revealing breasts and long sexy legs barely covered.

We found a table and a woman, in a very low top and a short skirt appeared. The girls ordered a drink, and I stayed with diet pop because I was driving. The girls sat side by side, immediately taking the other’s hand. We scanned the crowded room of women noting the wide variety of shapes, heights, and coloured clothes.

One woman was dancing with her blouse unbuttoned and braless and another in just her low cut bra. Some wore shorts or jeans while others wore skirts or dresses with nonexistent hems.

“See anything that interests you?” Donna teased me.

“I should be asking you both that question. Maybe some are bisexual like you girls are. What about you two, see any pussy you’d like to taste?” I countered a little obnoxiously.

“There are so many women and showing tit seems to be the run of business,” Lisa observed.

“It pays to advertise,” I quipped. We continued to scan the crowd as our drinks arrived. I paid the tab, and the waitress leaned between us, obviously looking at their deep cleavage.

“Just a few words of caution. You two are beautiful and sexy and fresh meat to the others. Now not all the women here are lesbians. Many girls will come as a group to drink and dance without the hassle of guys trying to pick them up for a fuck.”

“They just have to worry about the other women,” Lisa kidded.

“Some girls are respectful but many are not. I’d say there are at least a dozen women who wouldn’t mind getting their hands and lips inside your dresses and between your legs. You’ll have to decide very quickly how far you’re willing to go with another woman who interested in you sexually. If one wants a slow dance with you, she’s really interested in you and her hands will tell you so.”

“Thank you for the advice,” Donna said, looking to her very low cleavage.

“What she said makes sense. You want to dance and kiss but expect other women to want the same from you both. You have to decide how strong your love is for the other. The rules I’ll make is one, neither one of you leaves with another woman. Who knows what would happen to you. Two, are you willing to let the other dance and possibly kiss with another woman? You know there could be a certain amount of jealousy.”

“Three, if you decide to explore with another woman, I want you to do it here at our table so that I can watch and know you both are safe. So my loves, you have to decide how far you want the night to go. Maybe you both wonder if you’re attractive to other women besides Joy and Susan, and each other, and want to experience the touch from another woman. Then possibly finger a different pussy. And I’ll just sit here going nuts and jerk off like crazy!” I kidded.

“What do you think, my love?” Donna asked, holding her lover’s hand.

“I don’t want you to feel bad if I’m willing to let another woman touch me,” Lisa’s curiosity was increasing. “I’d feel like I’m cheating on you.”

“And the same with me.”

I looked at my watch. “Okay, it’s 12:15. I’ll ask you both in thirty minutes if you want to stay or leave.” They agreed.


We lifted our glasses and toasted. Donna leaned to Lisa, and they had a long and passionate kiss and caressed the other’s breast. The sensual scene making my cock stir. After that, Donna led Lisa to the dance floor, mixing with the other women they put their seductive bodies into motion. They wanted to impress and attract their lover, though, their sensual moves also drew the interest of other women.

I loved watching my girls and raised my glass to them in a salute. A scan of the crowd showed similar women with the same interest. The song ended, and a slow one began. There was no hesitation as they embraced breast to breast.

“Finally, I have you in my arms for a dance and no one is stopping us. I love you, Lisa.”

“I love you, Donna. Our friendship has evolved us into lovers and I need no other woman to love.”

“I feel eyes looking at us dancing just waiting to pounce on us. I don’t want to hurt you by letting another woman touch me.”

“I feel the same way but I also think that if I see other women are attracted to you then I’ll certainly know what an incredible woman my wife is.”

“Wow, you sure know how to smooth over our situation,” Donna said, kissing her.

“That’s because I love you, but enough talking.” She began to kiss her lover. Donna then slipped a hand inside Lisa’s dress onto her bare breast, and they both moaned.

“Yes, yes, touch me my love!” She gasped. The song ended, and they walked hand in hand back to me.

“You both looked so fucking sensual dancing together. You definitely have to dance more like that at home.” They agreed, quenching their thirst. Hand holding soon changed to a hand resting comfortably very high on the other’s leg.

Before long, I noticed their hands begin to explore under short hems, and legs willingly spreading. Fingers entered moistened pussies, exciting their lover. “I can’t believe I can finger your pussy and no one is stopping me,” Donna remarked.

“The women aren’t stopping you because they’re watching your fingers too,” I mentioned.


The music continued, and two women approached us and asked Donna and Lisa if they’d like to dance. They both accepted and danced with the other woman. Being polite, they looked to their dance partner, leaning closer to chat over the loud music.

The song ended, thanked their dance partner and returned to me. “That wasn’t so bad,” Donna remarked, taking a long sip of her drink.

Anxious for more fun, they quickly returned to dancing. They smiled at the other, teasingly trying to outdo the other with sensual moves. Those actions attracted more female attention, and when the song ended were asked to dance with others again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.