Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Lisa and I joked that it felt weird but nice for the two of us to be alone. We made long and passionate love. My hands and lips travelled over Lisa’s sensual body as if it was our first time. I savoured every thrust into her pussy, every slow, sensual lick of her mouth on my cock as husband and wife.

I grinned, shaking my head in wonderment.” What’s with you?” She asked as I gazed upon her perfectly sculptured body.

“I can’t believe I have the love of such a beautiful, sensual, and intelligent woman as you.”

“You had better believe it because I do love you and plan on staying around for many decades to come.” We followed our lovemaking by having our champagne in the Jacuzzi.

It was still early evening, and I asked her if she felt like going dancing and a few drinks to celebrate our wedding. “Celebrate the sexy fun we had in the Go Go Club?” she hinted, accepting my caress.

“Sounds nice and naughty to me but you didn’t bring any panties for me to take off you at our table,” I joked.

“I didn’t bring any but Donna, knowing the sexy fun we’d be having, packed me two pairs so you could take off a pair when we went dancing.”

“I love her naughty, sexy mind!” I smiled as we dressed to go out.


There were several bars or pubs to choose from in the hotel, and the one with the loudest music drew us in. We held hands taking in the atmosphere of multicoloured lights pulsating to the beat of good rock music.

“Where do you want to sit?” I asked to her ear.

“Somewhere a little dark so we can have our sexy fun.” We looked together as we skirted the packed dance floor for our special spot. Lisa guided us to the DJ, and she made her secret request.

“We didn’t have our first wedding dance, so we’ll have it here.”

“Good idea,” I agreed, finding us a secluded table with diffused lighting.

We sat close together hands interlocked, taking in the crowd. “Reminds me of the Go Go Club,” she mentioned to my ear and stealing a kiss.

Our waitress arrived to take our order. “Looks like you two just came from a wedding,” she commented on my suit and Lisa’s white dress.

We both laughed together. “We did, actually, we’re the Bride and Groom,” Lisa proudly announced holding up her left hand, to display her wedding ring.

“Congratulations on your marriage,” she smiled eyeing, Lisa’s deep cleavage. We gave her our drink order and relaxed. Still holding hands, her right lovingly wrapped around my arm.


“Request time and these next two songs go out to Rick with love from Lisa who was married today,” the DJ announced, and there was mild applause for us.

“Let me guess, Unchained Melody?”

“You know me so well and the other one?” She asked, her eyes gleaming in the light.

“The Power of Love?”

“You really do know me! And I asked for, Armageddon It, for you for later on,” she beamed.

As the song began, she led me quickly to the dance floor. Our appearance was unexpectedly approved, with more acknowledging applause from several in the crowd. Over the first few words of the song, we could hear numerous words of congratulations.

I took my love in my arms, and we became one person. “You are incredibly beautiful and I am so lucky to have your love and you in my life,” I said, kissing her.

“I bet you say that to all your wives!” She kidded, looking into my eyes.

“Actually, I do,” I returned her jest.

We moved slowly in our crude circle, swaying to the soft, slow beat of the love song. Lisa looked into my eyes, hers, reflecting the overhead lights, a soft hand cupping my cheek.

“I love you, Rick. I was hoping I’d find love again, a man to love me. I never expected that man to be my girlfriend’s husband,” she smiled.

“My plans for revenge again Donna sure were shot to hell and you and Donna turned my plan against me. I never expected to fall in love with you and am I ever glad I did! I love you, Lisa!”

We continued moving locked in our lover’s embrace as, ‘The Power of Love,’ sung by Celine Dione began. The back of my left knuckles smoothed over her soft, beautiful cheek. We didn’t say a word because our eyes and the music said it all.

The song ended, and we kissed. Several more applauded, and I thanked them with a wave of my hand. Lisa started to laugh as we sat at our table. “I just thought, if anyone in here knows you are married to Donna, we’re going to have a lot of explaining to do!” I joined her laughter.

“I’ll reply I’m blessed to have the love of two beautiful women.” I kissed her. The waitress delayed bringing our drinks order until we returned.

“You looked very nice dancing together,” she offered, and we thanked her. I paid her, and we sealed our toast of everlasting love and devotion with a touch of our glasses and another kiss.


We enjoyed our time dancing and several more drinks. A late evening snack was suggested before we go to our room for more fucking. On the next return to our table, Lisa had me sit, and my lap became her cushion. Her legs astride mine, her short hem revealed her white panties.

Lisa smiled and cupped my face as she felt me tugging at the waistband of her panties. She shifted her ass side to side as I slipped them off her hips. I lowered them down and, for some erotic reason, left them on at her knees.

It looked so sensually naughty for her panties to remain about her knees as my fingers smoothed up her leg to her pussy.

“You are such a naughty boy and I love you so much!” She kissed me hard. Her legs spread as far as they could, restricted by her panties.

While we were kissing and I slid her panties down her legs, we didn’t realize our waitress had returned to our table. She watched Lisa’s panties slip off her high heels to the floor, and her legs spread wide for my exploring fingers.

The motion of a hand picking up several empty glasses caught our attention. Startled, I quickly withdrew my fingers from Lisa’s pussy, leaving it in her plain view.

“I realize you’re excited about your marriage and can see you’re having some sexy fun. However, this isn’t the Go Go Club where you can more than likely get away with what you’re doing.”

“Sorry, we tend to get rather frisky in public,” I apologized.

“I won’t stop you as long as another customer doesn’t complain and I can sneak a look each time I come to your table. Just don’t fuck at your table,” she warned.

“Thank you for understanding, we’ll try not to fuck,” Lisa smiled. She took my left hand and guided it back to her pussy. The waitress watched two fingers disappear then begin a slow fucking motion.

She carried on clearing other tables, and Lisa giggled as she hid her head in my shoulder. “Shit, I never expected to let someone watch us!”

“Do you want to go back to our room?” I asked, making her sexy body jolt.

“Not right now. I want to see how much we can get away with in here first.” She cupped my face in her hands, and I could feel her body jerk as we kissed.


That distinctive guitar intro started, and Lisa slipping from my lap hurried us to the dance floor. My eyes were glued to the sexy suggestive moves of her body as she moved to the solid beat of, Armageddon It.

We enjoyed several more songs then became one as we swayed to a slow one. As my hand held her close at the small of her back, the other explored her frame from bareback down under the hem to her ass cheek.

“You could take off my dress and fuck me right here and I wouldn’t stop you.”

I grasped the hem of her dress and slowly began to raise it. I stopped mid-cheek, Lisa giving me that devilish stare and not stopping me. I pulled it up to expose her bare ass then quickly covered her again.

“I don’t think we’d appreciate spending our wedding night in separate jail cells,” I kidded.

“And I don’t think our families would be too impressed either but Donna would probably laugh her ass off.”

We returned to our table, and again my lap became her seat. I motioned her legs astride mine, and the hem gone, allowed her bare pussy for clear viewing.

“Your pussy is nice and wet,” I commented to my wet fingers inside her.

“It’s so exciting to be doing this plus I’m horny for another wedding day fucking from my new husband!” Her arms encircled my neck, and we kissed. “I’ve never talked much about my other life but I feel more married to you than I ever ever did with him,” she admitted, and I hugged her tight to me.

I don’t know how many others were enjoying our erotic show of affection, and no one interrupted us. “Now, let’s see how much more we can get away with,” Lisa smiled, moving to her chair. Her hand went to my swollen crotch and unzipped my fly.

Her eyes scanned the nearby tables and dancing crowd as her hand freed my cock from its fabric prison. Lisa caressed my cock, and her loving strokes made me grow fully hard. I looked around to ensure we weren’t spied on.

“She said we couldn’t get away with fucking but she didn’t say anything about blow jobs,” Lisa said, going to her knees between my legs. My eyes quickly scanned the room like a ship’s radar, someone must be watching us. I soon felt the warmth of her mouth making love to my cock.

Our waitress returned, surprised to see Lisa kneeling on the floor sucking on my cock. “You had better make it quick, I’ve heard comments about your activities.”

Lisa paused for a breath, though I think more for her to see my hard cock getting sucked on. “Thank you, I’ll only be a minute or so longer. One of the things I love about my husband is that it takes so fucking long for him to cum,” Lisa boasted.

“You had better swallow because believe me, cum is difficult to clean off the floor!” She reasoned, and Lisa nodded.

Lisa resumed sucking my cock, and it felt erotically weird to take a sip of my drink and look at the crowd as my wife serviced my cock. My hand smoothed over her short hair, and I warned her I was close.

I leaned my elbow on the table and tapped her shoulder with the other hand. I covered my mouth with my hand as I erupted into her mouth. I could feel the vibrations of her appreciative moans as she sucked and swallowed my cock dry.

She sat up looking at me with those beautiful, glazed-over eyes. Her face was red from her position as well as the erotic act of sucking me off in a public place. “Fuck, you sure are gutsy!” I complimented as she sat, and I returned my cock to my pants.

I handed her drink to her, but first, she leaned closer to me. She was breathing hard to compose, and I could smell the pungent odour of my cum when she exhaled. I didn’t refuse her kiss and tongue into my mouth.

“Fuck, do I ever love you!” She sighed with her kisses.

“And I love you too, Lisa,” I slid a hand inside her dress to firmly caress a tit.

“I was only going to suck on you a few strokes then my naughtiness took over.”

“You won’t see me complaining of a blow job from you in public. We just have to make sure we’re not caught.”

“But that’s part of the fun, the chance of getting caught!” She kissed me again.


A few moments later, a tall, burly looking guy in a Security T-shirt was searching our area. He spoke with our waitress, and we overheard her saying, the couple must have left, pointing to the empty table next to us.

Luckily no one else in the vicinity said we were the sex performing couple. When the waitress returned, Lisa and I thanked her. “Put your wife on your lap and let me see you finger her pussy some more,” she asked for in return.

We happily obliged her, and we looked to her eyes, watching my fingers slowly fucking Lisa. She surprised us by sitting on Lisa’s chair and watching us. “Would you like another drink?” she asked, subconsciously licking her lips.

“Yes we would,” Lisa smiled, and we watched her leave.

“I can’t tell who she’s more interested in, you or me,” I kidded.

“I’ve only been with Donna, Mom, and Susan. I haven’t considered sex with another woman. Do you want to see if it’s you or me she’s curious about? I wouldn’t know how to make a pass at another woman outside of who we know,” she nervously laughed.

A moment later, our waitress returned with our drink order and smiled, looking at Lisa’s exposed pussy. My hand smoothed up her inner leg, my fingers being warmed once again. “Do couples have sexy fun like this in here?” Lisa wondered.

“Not as often as I’d like to see!” She joked.

“Have any fucked in here?”

“A few but mostly hand or blow jobs.”

Lisa could feel her heart rate increasing. “Do you let any customers touch you?”

“Not very often, most men are drunken pigs but some are, more courteous,” she smiled at me.

“Do you also let women touch you?”

“Yes, if I think we might have the same common interest.”

“Would you like to finger my pussy?” Lisa asked, taking my hand from her.

She looked around quickly to ensure it was safe, and her hand smoothed up Lisa’s leg. Her palm felt her soft mound, then two fingers entered her. “I have a very understanding husband who agrees with my desire to be with other women.”

Lisa’s heart was ready to burst from her chest. “My husband is the same way. We both share the same girlfriend,” she revealed. “This may sound so old fashion but can I give you my phone number and maybe we could enjoy some fun together sometime?” She asked.

“Yes, you can.” We watched her write it down on a piece of her drink order page and tear it off.

“I’m tempted to join you both but one, I’m working and two, I don’t want to intrude on your honeymoon.” She patted our shoulders, fingered Lisa’s pussy again, then licking them and resumed her rounds. Lisa unfolded the paper, Delanna, was her name, and her number was on it.

“I think I’m jealous, my wife getting another woman’s phone number,” I teased.

“When you’ve got it, you’ve got it!” She joked, smothering me with kisses.

“And you, my love, have definitely, got it!”

We enjoyed our drink and more dancing, then growing hungry we decided to leave and found one of the many late-night restaurants open in the complex. We sat side by side in a cozy booth, and it didn’t take long for our hands to begin roaming.

Lisa made sure no one could see us, and I hesitantly let her release my cock into the subdued lighting. “You’re not going to jerk me off or give me a blow job, are you?” I wondered as my cock grew hard in her hand.

“No, and it would be a little too obvious for me to go under the table in here,” she smiled, then giggled. “Relax my love your next cum’s destination is in my pussy,” she grinned, kissing me. Not to be outdone, I placed her left leg over my right and casually fingered her pussy.

We enjoyed our light meal and wondering fingers. We returned to our room, and standing at the room window made each other naked, then made passionate love on the bed.

One last thing to do before going to sleep, we called our other love, Donna.


The next day we drove to Toronto for our long weekend honeymoon. There was no such thing as a cheaply priced hotel room in downtown Toronto, at a good price, and Donna criticized me for thinking inexpensive for my weekend with Lisa.

“Would you treat me like that as your wife?” I was lectured.

“No, but we’re not made out of money either.”

“Lisa will be your bride so I expect you to treat her as one.”

I did some research and found the Four Seasons Hotel offered twenty-five percent off the price of 375 dollars for three or more night’s stay, plus I’d get another fifteen percent off because I was in the Forces.

I reasoned to Donna that we’d be saving 150 per night, and Lisa would still be staying in a five-star hotel. I’ll admit I’ve never paid that much for a hotel room except for our honeymoon to the Grand Isle Resort and Spa in the Bahamas.


We drove west to Toronto on the main Highway, 401. From Oshawa in, it was one big city with eight lanes of hectic traffic in each direction. I likened driving in Toronto to my experience in Egypt, high speeds, tailgating, and no rules of the road. I joked to Lisa, we’d be safer driving in a NASCAR race.

We checked into the opulent Four Seasons Hotel, and we felt like real VIPs. Lisa’s statuesque shape in her sexy form-hugging dress drew many an admiring gaze, including mine.

“We’re Mr. and Mrs. Rick and Lisa Patterson,” she proudly announced of our room reservation. She beamed as I filled out the information card. The desk clerk tried to be polite while stealing glances of her deep cleavage.

Lisa pointed to our room number, 1669, as I used the key card. “Nice big bed for fucking!” She noted, of the king-sized bed. Lisa took the time to call Donna and let her know we’d arrived safely. Donna mentioned we should plan a long weekend for the three of us as another part of our three-way wedding, and we agreed.

“I feel bad that our time together isn’t being spent at some romantic beach resort with palm trees, sandy beaches, and you in your devastatingly sexy bikini,” I admitted taking Lisa in my arms.

“We could be at the North Pole with Santa and it wouldn’t matter to me because I’m with the man I love, my husband,” she reasoned and proved it with great detail in bed.

We then took a long sensual bath in the tub that easily fit two.

As luck would have it, the Maples Leafs hockey team was on the road, so the thoughts of taking in my first NHL game were gone. I’m not a basketball fan but would have gone to a Raptors game instead, however, they were on the road too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.