Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

I had been talking with Kevin and we decided it was time for Donna to go out as his slut wife. I had to control my thoughts not accidentally giving away his plans to her.

“Who the heck can that be at the door?” Donna asked, hearing the doorbell. “Hi, Kevin, what brings you over here?”

“Hi everyone. Donna you have twenty minutes to freshen up and put on your sexiest dress. You and I are going to a Christmas party,” he stated.

Donna’s heart quickened at the thoughts of her turn being a slut wife. “Thank you, honey!” She said, kissing me and hurried upstairs.

As she showered, I re-introduced Lisa to Kevin. He tried to be polite knowing of our unusual relationship and stealing glances at her great looking body.

In no time, Donna was down the stairs, and our eyes drank in her sensual beauty. She wore one of her teal print dresses that showed more tit than it covered and her long, sexy legs below the extremely short hem.

“Am I supposed to wear panties?” She asked, raising the hem to show her white satin material.

“No panties for this party.” Kevin smiled. She looked to us as she slipped them down her sexy legs and tossed them to me.

“Where are we going?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out!” He grinned. Lisa didn’t know what to make of her suddenly going out to a party with someone else.

“Rick, as you did for Susan, I promise to take care of Donna and have her home between one and two.”

“Thank you, Kevin. Now you go and enjoy yourself with Kevin,” I said, taking her in my arms. My nostrils flared with the scent of her sensual perfume. She thanked me again, then gave me, and Lisa a kiss and a hug goodnight.

“Why don’t you two go out for dinner and a movie?” Donna suggested as she closed the door.


Kevin opened Donna’s car door for her, and she thanked him with a great view of her bare pussy. He slid behind the driver’s wheel, gazing at her nonexistent hem, her pussy peeking out.

“Don’t you look good enough to eat,” he smiled.

“Isn’t that the main idea of tonight, to eat my pussy?”

“And fuck you too,” he grinned.

“I can hardly wait!” Her eyes widened. She leaned to him and accepted his kiss as well as a hand inside her dress. He started the engine, and she waved to Lisa and me as they drove away.


“Where is Donna going? And you just let her go out with that guy without even know where?”

“My, my, aren’t you the concerned one!” I smiled, taking her in my arms again. “Donna is in good hands. His wife, Susan pretended to be my slut wife one evening at a Christmas party then at the Go Go Club and now she’s going to be Kevin’s slut wife for tonight. I’m sure she’ll tell us all about it in the morning.”

“Donna mentioned you both knew the other couple, I didn’t know how much.”

“Are you jealous of Donna?”

“I guess I am, a little. I didn’t expect I’d be sharing you both with another couple.”

“So ... would you like to slip into something nice and sexy, go out for dinner and a movie?” I asked, giving her tit a light caress.

“Hmm, sounds perfect to me but first we’ll need a shower after we’ve fucked.”


Donna enjoyed the different homes decorated for Christmas as Kevin drove towards Belleville. “Any hint of where we’re going?”

“I’ve been invited to a friend’s Christmas party he and his wife are hosting. He knows I’m married but doesn’t know her name or has met Susan. So tonight you are my wife, Donna.”

“I like that!” She smiled, rubbing his crotch.

Kevin took several side streets stopping in front of a stately looking older house. There were several cars parked in the driveway and both sides of the street. Kevin took Donna’s hand walking her to the front door.

The door opened had they were greeted by his friend, James, then Kevin introduced her as his wife. He took her coat, his eyes mapping every detail of Donna’s sexy body. “Don’t you look good enough to eat!” He quipped.

“That depends on what part of me you want to nibble on first,” she teased with that wicked smile.

“I’ll start at your toes and stop in the middle for an hour, then sample your breasts and lips a little longer,” he kidded.

Donna held Kevin’s hand and escorted her into a large room where the interior was decorated to the hilt for Christmas. The air was filled with Christmas music and the indiscernible chatter of other guests.

She felt nervous amongst the strangers as James offered them a drink. “Everyone, this is Kevin and Donna. I’ll let you introduce yourselves!” He spoke above the din. She smiled graciously to the crowd. Everyone appreciated the low-cut, very short-hemmed dress she was almost wearing.

Donna smiled at the crowd and noticed all the women wore similar clothing, a low cut top, and a very short skirt, or just as a revealing dress. Kevin and her toasted to a merry Christmas, and she accepted his long kiss.

As they were introduced to people, she’d soon forget the names of, she noticed couples being very friendly. One woman was astride a guy’s lap, kissing him. She noticed the lower half her bare ass cheeks showing. Donna was complimented several times on her beautiful looks and her super sexy dress.

The front area of the house was divided into two large rooms separated by the hallway that connected to the large kitchen.

Other couples were sitting, chatting and drinking. Donna noticed the relaxed pose of the women, their legs spread fairly wide, and the men’s fingertips were resting at the short hems.

Two other couples were embracing in a slow dance and partway through switched partners. Donna smiled shyly at the men whose eyes were devouring her sexy body. A few names she began to remember, Barry, Nick, and Ken smiled at her and she’d glance to their crotch.

Two of the wives Vicky and Suzie began a conversation with her. “Better hold onto your panties while you can. Those three guys will have them off you in no time and one of them is my husband, Barry!” Vicky joked.

“But I’m not wearing any panties,” she admitted.

“And neither are any of us girls!” Susie added.


“Okay, friends, dinner is served, so help yourselves!” James’ wife, Linda, announced. She smiled at Donna handing her a paper plate.

“All the wives pitched in to bring over something cooked so there’d be less time spent in the kitchen and more time having fun. And paper plates makes for a quick clean up.”

“I didn’t know I was supposed to bring anything hot to eat,” Donna apologized.

“Sure you did, the hot thing you brought was, you. I bet you’d be a very tasty meal!” Linda smiled, feathering several strands of Donna’s brunette hair and eyeing her deep cleavage.

“I notice all the women are wearing very sexy clothes,” Donna said, eying Linda’s deep cleavage.

“It helps to set the mood.”

As the hostess, Linda sat with Donna on the couch. It was useless to keep a short hem pulled down, and the other women didn’t bother either. The couch was across from another one. Looking to Robyn and Mandy, it was natural for her to look between their legs. She was certain she could see bare pussy.

Kevin joined her, and the soft cushions sank making for more closeness. She smiled at him as she gazed at her long legs and leaned to kiss him.

Pleasant conversations took place with everyone, and Kevin soon had his hand resting on her leg at her short hem. Toasts were offered for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The plates were discarded, and James began playing DJ. Soon most were dancing, and just like a club, wondering eyes appreciated the others, spouse.

“Okay, now switch partners!” James called as a slow song began. Donna turned, and she was quickly embraced.

“Nick is it?” She asked her new partner.

“No, I’m Pete,” he corrected, his arms caressing her closer.

“Sorry with all these men here, it’s hard to remember all their names.

“The girl’s say they can tell which man is who with their eyes closed by the size and shape of his hard cock,” he accidentally let slip.

Donna didn’t object to Pete’s hands smoothing over her back and down to her ass. She noticed Kevin was doing the same with Linda.

“And switch partners again,” James said, beginning another slow song.

She was now in Barry’s arms, and his hands soon found the hem of her dress and bare ass, “Hmm, no panties, I like that!”

“I like to feel naughty wearing a short hem and no panties. It isn’t worth wearing panties when Kevin and I go dancing because he usually ends up taking them off me and leaving them behind.”

“I like his thinking. I’ll have to try that one on Vicky.” He nuzzled into her neck, kissing it. His mouth moved to her chin as she looked to him, and she accepted his kiss. Her heart pounded quickly as his hands smoothed her ass then one caressed her tit. She didn’t protest, silently wanting more, and he slipped it inside her dress to feel her bare tit.

“I find it suddenly getting rather hot in here,” she fanned her hand in front of her face.

“It certainly wouldn’t bother us if you took off that sexy looking dress,” he smiled as the song ended. She thanked him with a light peck on the lips.


A few more songs, later on, there was less dancing and more sharing of intimate caresses, and it wasn’t husbands and wives together. Several women were astride a man’s thighs, locked in a lover’s embrace. A guy’s hand was under a short hem while another had snuck inside an open top or her hand teasing a crotch. Donna then realized that the married couples were with a different partner.

Kevin returned from the washroom and took Donna in his arms. She welcomed his kisses, and a hand smoothing up passed the hem of her dress.

“Everyone here seems rather friendly with someone else’s wife or husband,” she observed to his ear.

“It’s allowed at these parties.” She was going to question him when James and several other men moved the large glass table away, then Linda and Vicky brought in a large padded mat and spread it out.

“And now it’s time for our guest of honour,” James announced, walking to Donna. He offered his hand, and she stood, not knowing why she was being singled out.

“Why am I the guest of honour?” She asked as Kevin stood by her.

“Rick told me how much you enjoyed being gangbanged after the Halloween party so he arranged with me for you to have another one tonight.”

“I’m going to have a gangbang?” Her eyes grew wide.

“Yes, you are! Imagine all the men here are going to fuck you and you’re going to give us blow jobs!”

“Holy shit!” She exclaimed.

“On Rick’s behalf, I’m showing these men how much of a slutty, whore wife you are.”

“I count six men here, seven including you, so I’m getting fucked at least seven times tonight?” She couldn’t believe it.

“At least seven because four other guys have been invited over later on just to fuck you. So that’ll be eleven cocks you have to fuck and suck off plus you’ll eat each women’s pussy.”

“Wow, will I ever have to thank Rick for this! I’m going to have a bigger gangbang than on Halloween, thanks to him.”


Kevin moved Donna onto the mat and took her in his arms. He began to kiss her, raising the hem of her dress above her waist so everyone could see her bald pussy. He then slipped the straps from her shoulders and her dress fell effortlessly to the mat.

“Who gets to fuck me first?” She asked, looking to the others. She noticed Linda handing each of the men a Viagra pill.

“I do because I’m the host,” James replied, several of the women helping to remove his clothes. Linda knelt beside him, sucking on his cock a moment, then he went to her, taking her in her arms. “We’re going to videotape the whole thing plus still pictures of every guy fucking you. Kevin says you’re the perfect slutty, whore wife. Are you ready to prove it with all these men?”

“Fucking right I am!” She kissed him, then going to her knees and took his cock in her mouth to his balls. The men and women made each other naked, and though they wanted to fuck any wife, the guys were instructed their first cum is for Donna’s pussy or mouth.

Donna was becoming very aroused with them watching her sucking on James’s cock. She could feel it growing harder in her mouth, and she showed off her talented results.

James stood her up and caressed her body then lowered her to the mat. He settled between her legs to eat his sought-after meal as Barry and Peter came to kneel by her head. Unlike other movies you see where guys will stroke their cock to stay hard while awaiting their fuck, it was any wife who’d suck on a cock to keep it hard.

Legs bent and spread wide, James soon had her moaning. She took a cock in each hand and started to alternate sucking on each.

“It doesn’t matter it you suck off a guy or he fucks you. Over the course of the next several hours, we’ll at get plenty of action from you,” James said.

“I’d also like some of the guys to cum on my face and tits. It would make me feel more like a slutty wife.”

“I’m sure we’ll all offer you our cum to decorate your beautiful face and nice looking tits. You should see what I do with Linda. We’ll go out and she’ll jerk me off onto her face and tits then walk around showing off my cum on her. You should see the disgusting looks she gets. She’s such a slut and I love her so much!”

Eddy knelt at her head, and now she alternated sucking on three cocks. James kissed his way up her body, sucking hard on her full tits. He then buried his cock in her horny pussy and began fucking her.

“Another thing for you to know is any of the women who get fucked will have their pussy licked clean by you,” Linda told her.

“I love eating pussy. I look forward to it very much!”

Donna had a hard time keeping a cock in her mouth while James aggressively fucked her. Nick was busy with the video camera covering all the angles of her fucking and cock sucking.


Kevin was busy fingering Vicky and Mandy’s pussy as they casually stroked his cock. He looked at Donna satisfying four cocks at once and thought of me and how proud I would be of her.

James soon fucked his cum into my Donna, christening her pussy for the others to follow. He moved to her head, and she sucked him clean as Barry was next. Her pussy oozed James’s cream, but sloppy seconds didn’t bother him as his easily lubricated cock sank into her.

Barry began his turn on her pussy, and her body yielded to his steady thrusts. Another cock was at her head, and she noticed it belonged to Ken. She alternated, bringing his cock to life and stroking the others.

Her cock sucking was interrupted by Linda stooping over her face for a quick pussy licking. More video continued of her taking on three cocks and a pussy. Barry soon grunted his cum into her horny pussy, and she looked to see who was going to fuck her next.

Pete moved to his knees, and she smiled at the size of his hard cock. He turned her over, her pussy dripping two loads of cum onto the mat or down her legs. He rubbed his rod up and down her opening for a cream coating on his cock, then buried it deep, doggy style.

“Uhhh!” She sighed from the sensation of being filled from behind. Pete grasped her hips and began fucking her while two cocks were taping at her cheeks for attention. By now she wasn’t so concerned who cock she was sucking on, she just needed more cock.

Pete leaned over her body, roughly fondling her tits. Donna glanced up, realizing she was sucking on Eddy and Ken. This time, Donna wanted cum down her throat and told them so. Pete fucked his cum into her, and she could feel the trickle of his cum running down her inner legs.

Once he pulled out, she went to her knees and concentrated on her two cocks. She was growing tired from so much quick fucking and cock sucking but pressed on. Linda said she wanted to see the guys cum in her mouth and her swallow it.

She continued, and Eddy was first to paint her tongue with his cream. Several spurts missed their mark, and she left the white globs on her cheek and chin. Donna sucked him clean then turned her efforts to Ken. She loved his long cock in her mouth and paused, allowing him to gently fuck it.

Again she aimed his rod for her mouth, and he grunted out his thick stream of cum onto her tongue. This time she let two spurts miss, hitting her chin and dripping onto her right tit. Once she had sucked him clean, she let out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

“Who hasn’t cum yet?” she smiled, looking to the men.

“Kevin and Nick!” Mandy said as if keeping score.

“I need a rest for a few minutes.”

“Okay men, time out for Donna,” Linda said, offering her a hand, she led her to the bathroom, and while she peed, she wiped the trail of cum from her legs. Linda was going to wipe the cum from her face, but she wanted it left there, justifying it made her look more like a slutty wife. She also offered a bottle to give her pussy a fresh douche.

“How are you doing Donna?”

“I’m doing great! This sure beats my last gangbang, that’s for sure!”

“Maybe you and your husband would be interested in joining our little group. We are swingers, wife swappers and enjoy sharing ourselves with the other couples.”

“I’m sure we will.” Donna realized she’d have to somehow tell Linda and James, that Kevin wasn’t her real husband. She was sure Rick would love for them to join this erotic group of lovers. “I thought one of the men would have made me cum by now.”

“Don’t you worry that beautiful looking pussy of yours. Us girls will make sure you cum. The guys won’t eat pussy after it’s been fucked but we sure love it!” She smiled caressing, her full tit. Linda couldn’t resist Donna any longer, straddling her lap began to kiss her. She readily accepted the desired affection and her tongue.

“You don’t always have to use the mat, get comfortable on the couch. I want to watch you do Kevin and Nick together.”


Returning to the living room, Linda laid a towel on the couch for Donna to sit on. Donna had Kevin sit, and she lay on her left side. She sucked on his cock a moment, then invited Nick over, and Ken took his turn recording the erotic threesome. She sucked on Nick’s cock until he was hard then motioned him to her pussy. He moved Donna into a semi doggy position and buried his cock in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.