Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Donna and I talked with Kevin, and he agreed to Susan pretending to be my slut wife for a night out. We also planned to return the pleasure for Kevin to take Donna out another night as his slut wife. Our plan, placed into action, I showed up unexpectedly at their door.

“Hi, Rick, what brings you over?” Susan smiled, greeting me at the door with a sensual hug and kiss.

“You have twenty minutes to shower and put on your sexiest top and shortest skirt or dress. Tonight, you are my slut wife and we’re going out to a bar or club to prove how much you love being my cheating, slutty wife!” I smiled.

Susan looked to Kevin, who shrugged his shoulders. “You said you’re willing to be Rick’s slut wife so now you have to be true to your word,” he reasoned.

“I thought we were sort of joking,” she countered.

“But I’m not joking. Tonight you belong to Rick as his slut, his whore wife.” She went to Kevin kissing his cheek, then hurried to the shower.


As we waited, I reassured Kevin no harm would come to Susan, and I’d have her home by one or two. “We can do a lot in six or seven hours,” I smiled.

I heard the shower going, and soon Susan came from their bedroom, and my eyes lit up. She wore a white very low cut criss-cross top, obviously braless and an extremely short red skirt. “I thought red and white would go nicely together for Christmas. So how do I look?” She asked, turning around, modelling her clothes for me.

“Wow, you look fantastic and so very fuckable! You’ll definitely have many eyes looking at you, wanting a fuck.” She came to me, and the sensual fragrance of her perfume filled my nostrils.

“I didn’t know if you want me to wear panties or not?” Her arms, going around my neck.

“Which would you prefer, showing your beautiful pussy from the beginning or have a lucky guy taking them off?”

“Will you be taking my panties off?”

“Now what kind of slut wife would you be if I was to take off my wife’s panties?”

“I’ll change into an old pair,” she envisioned, quickly returning to her room. She came back to me, lifting her short hem to show us her semi-transparent white panties.

“You look like my perfect, slutty wife,” I offered, taking her in my arms.

“Thank you for the compliment.” She went to Kevin, kissing him goodbye. “Thank you, honey.”


Out their condo door, Susan immediately took my hand in hers. In the elevator, we embraced in a sensual kiss, her hand urging mine inside her top. Her firm tit fits easily in my palm, and both our hearts were already pounding fast.

I opened the car door for her, and she showed me her panties. “Where are we going?” Her hand to mine on the gearshift.

“The Go Go Club. I figure it’s the best place so show off my slutty wife.”

“I’m getting excited already,” she said, pulling her top lower.

“Do you have any condoms with you?” I asked.

“No, I don’t.”

“I’ll make a quick trip to Walmart and buy some.”

“Why do we need condoms? You know you can fuck me without one.”

“I know but I won’t be the only guy fucking you tonight.”

“Holy shit, Rick!”

“Are you my slutty wife or not?”

“You know I would be anytime you want,” she patted my hand.

“Then as my slutty wife, you are available for fucking to the guy or guys of your choice or mine.”

“You want me to fuck in the Club?”

“Yes, I do. Tonight, you’re my very slutty wife and the easiest piece of ass in the whole building.”

“Jesus, Rick, I can feel my pussy growing wet!”

I stopped at Walmart, and Susan held my hand the whole time. She let her coat stay open, and she received many appreciative stares from the men at her deep cleavage.

“How many should I put in my purse?” She asked back in the car.

“What the hell, the whole box,” I joked.

“You expect me to use twelve condoms tonight? I am going to a very busy slut wife,” she laughed and kissed me.


In the parking lot, I said she was free to do whatever she liked. The plan was for her to pick out a guy or table of several and become very friendly with them, and their hands would be welcomed all over her body.

“When you’re with a guy you like, I want you to strongly hint you’re available for fucking.”

“I’d be hesitant to go with him to his place or a hotel.”

“You won’t be going anywhere. You’ll offer him a fuck or a blow job to him at our table. That’s why the condoms. Then when you’ve had enough guys, I’ll be your last fuck and possible blow job for the night without a condom,” I smiled.

“You’re the best pretend husband a wife could ever want!” She leaned to kiss and hug me. As her hand rubbed my crotch, my hand slipped inside her top to fondle her tit.

I paid for the cover price, and we entered the club. We noticed a stripper, who was topless swaying to the music. Susan was already moving to the beat as men spied her very sexy, petite shape. She made eye contact with several smiling to each.

We entered ‘Steps,’ and it was now a musical rocking place. Susan led me by the hand to a secluded table towards the back against a wall. The women outnumbered the guys by at least two or three to one, and we found out it was Ladies’ Night. Her sexy looking body was being gazed upon as a potential target by several men looking for pick up fuck.

“You’re going to have some competition for a man with all these women in here.”

“I think I know how to get a man interested in me,” she smiled, rubbing my crotch.

“That’s for sure because you certainly have my interest,” I smiled, and she leaned, kissing me. The waitress came to us, and I ordered diet pop and Susan a double rye and seven.

“I’ll need a bit of encouragement to loosen up,” she said, taking my hand.

“I’ll help you to loosen up.” I spread the opening of her top to practically exposing her small, firm tits. “Make sure the men have a good view of you, especially up your skirt. If you see one that catches your interest let me know.”

“What about you? Do you want a woman to fuck?”

“I’m with the woman I want to fuck.” She leaned to kiss me. “If a guy asks you to dance don’t turn him down. If you think he’s one you’d want to fuck you, invite him to join us.”

“Fuck, Rick, my pussy is soaking wet already!” I boldly slid my hand up her leg and inside her panties.

“You are very wet!” I made sure Susan was pointed towards several guys and had her spread her legs wider. I returned my hand to rub her pussy, and we kissed.

“Oh fuck, Rick, you’ve got me so horny for fucking!”

“Then you should be an easy piece of ass forseveral lucky guys. See any that you might be interested in?”

“A few possibilities,” she smiled, rubbing my crotch.

We danced a few songs, and she’d flirt by sneaking the hem of her skirt up to flash her panties for me, and the other men watching her. We danced to a slow song her, sensual, small body became one with mine. She accepted my hand inside her top, and I caressed her firm tit.

“When my hand is between your legs, look to other guys and smile. Why am I saying this? You certainly should know how to pick up a guy.”


“With all the women in here, you’ll have to be a little aggressive. I want you to pick out a guy and ask him for a dance and flirt with him as you move around. Thank him for the dance then after sitting with me ask another guy. If it’s a slow song let his hands move all over your body.”

Susan did so dancing with three different men, starting to give the impression she was easy and carefree. She swayed to the music close to me and let me see his hands exploring her body during a slow dance.

“That last guy had his knee rubbing against my pussy as we danced making me really need a good fucking.”

Susan sat, so her chair was close to me. My right hand was around her to cup her tit and the other rubbing the crotch of her panties.

I had her stand and pushing up the hem of her skirt, I slid the back of her panties aside and kissed her ass three times. “Ninety-three, Ninety-two and ninety-one.”

“What’s that for?” She wrinkled her brow.

“You said last time I owed you ninety-three more birthday kisses on your ass so I’m giving you a few,” I smiled.

“I’d sooner have us naked in bed for most of them.”

“I’m sure we’ll be able to arrange that!”

She sat, and we caressed again with both my hands busy. “I see a guy I like.” She described him, and I casually looked at him.

“As I kiss your neck, look to him and rub your hand on your leg, really close to your pussy. Let him see you rub my cock then put your hand back and rub your panties.”

“How can I get him more interested in me without actually going over to him?”

“Stand to dance, offering me your hand and I’ll turn you down, then you look to him.”

She did as asked, and her stranger returned her long look. Susan began to sit when he came over. “I noticed you like to dance a lot but your husband would prefer to sit this one out. Would you dance with me?” He asked.

“I’d be happy to,” she smiled at him, then me that my suggestion worked. He offered his hand, and she was escorted onto the dance floor.

I sipped on my drink as I watched Susan strut her sexy moves to the beat of the music. He danced close to her leaning to chat several times over the music. She looked to me, accenting the music beat with her sensual moves. I hoped a slow song would be next, and I got my wish.

I watched a moment’s hesitation replaced with her arms going around him. His arms encompassing my girl, his hands moved up and down her back. With her back to me, I saw his hand slide down to feel her ass. I think he did that purposely to intimidate me, but I liked the display. He looked to me, rubbing her ass and raising the hem of her skirt, showing me her panties. I raised my glass of pop and smiled as if toasting him.

Susan’s heart was pounding as she was embraced by her stranger. “Your husband seems to like my hand on your ass.”

“I have a very understanding husband. He lets me have all the fun I want. And we’re here tonight so I can have some fun.”

“And what kind of fun do you want to have?”

“That depends on what you have to offer!” She leaned up to kiss him. Their lips continued together, and she didn’t resist his hand going inside her top to massage her bare tit. She slid one hand down his side, and she made her intentions known by rubbing his cock.

The song ended, and she escorted him by hand back to us, “Gary, this is my husband, Rick.”

I offered my hand, and he shook it.

“You wife is quite the sensual dancer.”

“So I noticed. She manages to get a rise out of all the men she meets,” and we laughed.

“I asked Gary to join us.”

“I don’t mind at all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.