Rick's Revenge
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

I thought it unusual for Donna and Lisa to drive thirty minutes out of the way to drop me off to Lisa’s parents. I joked I don’t need a babysitter and they smiled at the other. Lisa justified her mom, and Dad hadn’t seen Donna for a while, so we’d combine a visit with their Christmas shopping.

I mentioned it seem too cold out to be shopping in such low tops and short skirts. A reassuring kiss to my cheek, they ensured their revealing clothes would get them better service from the male employees. I added a long as you both don’t service them differently.

Joy welcomed me into her home with a loving hug and kiss on the cheek, and her appearance struck me immediately. She was wearing the identical low cut blouse and short skirt as last time but in different colours. I shook hands with Dave and sat while Joy offered us beers.

On the coffee table in front were several Cosmopolitan magazines, the bold headlines told of the articles inside. Dave and I made small talk about the weather and several NHL hockey teams. I mentioned I like to follow our local OHL team, the Belleville Falcons.

I picked up one issue and thumbed through it. Several of the articles were quite blunt about different ways to stimulate and please your partner. Another discussed the merits of being naughty, is being very good.

“You like to read Cosmo?” Joy asked, seeing the magazine in my hands. I put the magazine down, slightly embarrassed. “Cosmo certainly had many interesting articles for lovers and about sex, don’t you think?” She handed Dave a beer and placed mine in front on the table.


I was sitting on the right cushion of the three-cushion couch, far enough from Dave, expecting Joy to take the other end one. She did the same as before placing her leg under her and cuddling close to me and immediately placed my left arm around her waist my right high on her leg, as well as her hand rested close to my crotch. Her skirt rode high enough, an inch of her white panties was easily in my view.

She made conversation with Dave and the odd time he’d glance over, seeing Joy cuddled into my embrace. He was watching a hockey game, though Joy had a different game in mind. I had several sips of my beer, and she rubbed her hand on my pants.

Joy smiled at me, planting a light kiss on my lips. “You know you can unbutton my blouse, like our last time,” she enticed. My cock was springing to life as one after another, her freed buttons reveal more skin. She swept her blouse open to reveal her bare tits sensually caressed by a cupless bra. My eyes couldn’t open any wider, and I glanced at Dave. She pointed her chest towards me, her body language requesting, my hand to her tit. Her right breast fit perfectly into the palm of my hand, and I gently kneaded it while looking at Dave.

Joy commented on the hockey game, and Dave glanced at her. He noticed my hand feeling his wife’s tit and saying nothing, returned to the game. “See, Dave noticed your hand on my tit and didn’t make a scene so you can relax,” she emphasized her remark by moving her hand to my crotch. “I think someone wants to come out and play,” she cooed, feeling the outline of my hardening shaft.

I took my hand from her tit and placed in on the inner slope of her right leg then smoothed her warm skin higher and higher. “Keep going, you’re almost there,” she coached. My fingertips touched her soft fabric covered flesh. “Just an inch or two more and you’ll be home.” I pushed the elastic aside and felt her bare flesh. It was smooth, moist, and warm.

I rubbed up and down her length, making her body jolt when I touched her button. She moaned as two fingers entered her and gasped quietly, as I began to gently fuck her. I looked to Dave, fearfully turned on to fingering his wife, easily within his sight.

“Take off my panties,” she whispered enticingly. I looked to her, and she prompted my hand to pull them down. Joy lifted her little ass, and my hand slid her panties down her legs and off. She took them from me, tossing them away to land on the floor next to Dave’s chair. She pulled her skirt above her waist and let her legs remain as wide open as possible, her beautiful bald pussy in plain sight.

“There, now you won’t have any problems fingering my pussy!” I looked at her spread so invitingly wide. My fingers travelled along her soft skin, returning to her moistened cavern. “Mmm, that feels so fucking good!” She sighed, and not so quietly.


Next, Joy pulled down my zipper, and a moment later, if Dave looked towards us, he’d see my hard cock pointing towards the ceiling. “Mmm, I love your cock, no wonder Donna is a happy wife!” She caressed her hand around the shaft and slowly stroked me. I was so aroused, I was ready to fire off my loaded gun.

She leaned to me, and I hesitantly accepted her long and passionate kiss. She moaned again as my tongue explored her mouth. “Don’t you cum yet!” She said, shuffling her ass sideways. Now on her right side and knee bent for me to finger her pussy, I felt her warm mouth engulf my hard rod.

“Fuuckk” I softly sighed as her mouth went up and down on me. I looked to Dave, expecting him to attack me for seducing his wife right before him, though it’s more like, her seducing me. Joy glanced at the TV screen and made another hockey comment she knew would get Dave’s reaction. He turned his head slightly right and saw her spread eagle on her side, the motion of her head up and down on my cock.

I couldn’t believe he didn’t say anything, and to make sure it was alright to be like this with his wife, my fingers returned inside her pussy. He watched my fingering her pussy, replied to her comment and turned back to the game. Now I knew, he knows, and it doesn’t bother him. Then I remember her and Lisa saying, they have an arrangement.

Maybe that arrangement is she can fuck other men right in front of her husband. Then I wondered does Lisa know about her mom’s addiction? Surely she must, mothers and daughters always talk about men, husbands, and sex.

I had to caution Joy to slow down. I loved her mouth around my cock, and it only took to a few sucks to know she’s very good, then a moment later, she moved up to my embrace. “Want to return the pleasure?” She grinned.

“What, eat your pussy in front of Dave?”

“You know he sees what you’re doing with me. If he didn’t approve, you would already be out the door. So relax and eat my horny pyssy!” With that, she laid on her back, spreading her bent legs for me. I couldn’t resist this horny, sensual woman, and buried my face in her wet quiff.

“Uhhh!” She grunted to my sudden force, and my hands cupped her small ass cheeks. I had to control my enthusiasm and my grunts of pleasure. Fuck does she ever taste good! Joy moaned and groaned her approval of my mouth and tongue.

“Donna must love that you eat a good cunt because I love how you’re eating mine!” Dave must have heard that comment for sure and, I glanced at him. My hands slid up her almost flat stomach and excited her hard nipples.

Joy had me sit up, and she offered her tits to me, then her mouth returned to my cock, and I buried three fingers in her mature, horny pussy. Again I had to caution her to stop, as much as I wanted to wash the insides of her mouth with my cream.

We exchanged tongue searching kisses again, and then she suddenly stood up. She held out her hand to me, and I paused. “Come on,” she motioned with her fingers. I still didn’t move, so she took my hand, helping me to stand.

“Rick and I are going to the spare bed for a while,” she stated bluntly. I didn’t dare look at Dave as we crossed the living room.

“Rick, you’ll likely have to tread water, it’s pretty deep in there,” Dave teased.

“My pussy isn’t that big or is your cock that small?” She countered, looking to him.


Joy led me down the short hallway, and I looked in each room to see her lair. At the end was the bedroom she’d use, and led me in. I looked back, and the view went straight back to Dave.

I put my hand on the handle, closing the door. “No, no, please leave it open.” She took the doorknob from me, making sure it remained open all the way. I didn’t have to take her clothes off, Joy was naked in seconds. I gazed at her mature, cougar-like body.

Outwardly she and Lisa could be mistaken for older and younger sisters. Her tits were somewhat fuller with a slight stomach, and she turned around proudly showing off her excellent body for me. Her previous statement about sunbathing was true. Though the summer was long over, her skin showed no remnants of tan lines.

Joy took off my shirt then stooped to undo and take off my pants. My hard cock proudly stood to attention, and she boldly sucked it into her mouth right to my balls. A few quick strokes, she stood and kissed me.

She could leave her cupless bra on, but I wanted this lovely completely naked. Two fingers unfastened her bra clasp, and she slipped it off her arms. “You definitely have experience undoing a woman’s bra,” she grinned.

“I’ve popped a few bras open,” I modestly boasted.

Joy put her arms around my neck, her firm tits pressing flat to my chest. We began to kiss, our hands smoothing the other’s skin. My hand came up and caressed her tit, a perfect fit in my palm. Surely Dave must be sneaking looks at us from his chair.

Our lips still locked, I guided her onto the bed. Joy locked me in place, guiding my caressed cock to her hole. But I wanted to make probably my only fuck with her last a lot longer.

My tongue and lips began to map the contours of her sensual body. I thought for a moment at the irony of wanting to fuck Lisa so much for my revenge and getting to fuck her mom first.

From her lips, I moved her shoulders and collarbone down the slope to each breast. I bit lightly then pressed my lips to stretch her hard buds. She instinctively cupped my head to the beasts that hadn’t nursed since Lisa was a baby, yet yearned to do so once more.

I nibbled on her ribs, and she urged my head lower. Across her flat runway-like stomach and lower to her fleshy mound, my tongue left its mark. In the filtered light, I could see her moistened lips, and I teasingly kissed all around my target.

“Uhhh, don’t be such a cunt teaser!” Her high pitch whine desired. I continued lower close to her butt. She urged my head up once more, and I relented and savoured her erotic flavour. My tongue and several fingers worked together in tandem, and she arched her back and stretched her approval.

Joy wasn’t afraid to express her enjoyment and seemed to sensually moan louder on purpose. Her knees were bent over my back as I ate and ate her delicious pussy. She started moving her pelvis more and more. I was feeling her tits and almost had to use them as grips to maintain my lips to her pussy.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck!” She repeated loudly. “Oh, Rick you’re going to make me fucking cum!” Now that, I’m sure Dave must have heard! “Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She released, moving her ass wildly on the bed. Now I had to hold onto her ass while my face rode my bucking bronco. I savoured her creamy nectar hoping this wouldn’t be the only time I experienced her.

Joy was panting halted breaths as she pulled me up her firm body. She breathed hard through her nose as she smothered me with appreciative kisses. “Fuck, you eat a good cunt! No wonder Donna is such a happy bitch!”


Her eyes remained locked on mine as her hand guided my cock to its new home. The head in, she held her legs high, and I worked my rod deeper and deeper. Finally, in all the way, she wrapped her heels to my hips, and her sensual words urged me on.

I established a good fucking pace, and she kissed me often. My head turned to look down the short hallway to see Dave in his chair, and I looked directly at him as I fucked his wife. I’m sure he must have looked at us because the bed frame had a slight squeak that could be heard with every fucking thrust. I bent my right leg slightly, changing my angle of attack, and we continued locked in a sensual lover’s embrace.

“Have you ever been fucked up your ass?” I wondered.

“No.”

“Dave hasn’t experienced your great looking ass, then you ass will me mine,” I tested my possible future fucking with her.

“Yes, my ass is all yours to love.” Her left hand caressed me by the back of the neck, and our bodies rocked in a lover’s union.

I pulled back, had her move onto all fours, and we continued. “I pulled her body up, so she was now impaled on me. Her hand to my hips, she rode my rod on and on. My hands cupped her tits, and she turned her head for more kisses.

Now on her hands, we kept up a steady pace, though the pressure was building. I didn’t want our fuck to end so soon. I pulled out and paused to regain my composure.

“Were you about to cum?”

“Yes, you are such an incredibly sensual woman and it’s hard, pun intended, not to cum in you so quickly.”

“Aren’t you the perfect lover!” She hugged me tight to her breasts.


Joy dropped onto her back, arms and legs open for her lover. I was rewrapped in her sensual embrace, and my cock, like a guided missile, found its target. She gasped as I sank into her to my balls.

I resumed a steady fucking pace, the bed squeaking announced my thrusting actions. I looked again at Dave as I fucked his wife. “He knows we’re fucking. We have our own understanding in our marriage and you’re the one I want,” she explained, holding me tight to her firm breasts.

I pulled back her fleshy hood and pressed it to her. Several pushes hit the ideal spot, and she moaned her pleasure. The hallway light reflected in her eyes, and her breathing quickened.

Her back arched, and she looked wide-eyed to me. She turned her head to see Dave. “Oh you cunt fucker, you’re going to make me fucking cum again! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She moaned another strong climax directly towards her husband. “Mmm, you are fucking good!” She hugged me again, close to her firm breasts.

“Now it’s your turn, ride me baby, fuck me good and fuck me hard!” I couldn’t resist her erotic demands and began pumping like the piston on an old steam locomotive.

“Can you hear us okay, honey?” She suddenly shouted to Dave.

“Yes, I can. It sounds like you’re really enjoying yourself.”

“I sure am, Rick has made me fucking cum twice and he still hasn’t fucked his cum into my horny cunt! Can I keep him as my steady fucker? You know our arrangement and we agreed once I found the right one, I could keep him.”

I couldn’t believe what Joy was saying to him. Does she want more from me? “Yes, if he’s the one you want then you can keep him, better make sure it’s okay with Donna. She might have a thing or two to say about sharing her husband with you.”

“I can convince her alright!” She replied, looking at me. “I know the perfect way to persuade Donna to let you be my lover. I hope Lisa won’t mind either,” she began to laugh. “Now fuck me and don’t stop.”

I maintained a sure and steady pace to reach the end as Joy smoothed her hands up and down my sides, urging me on with sensual and erotic phrases. I could feel the pressure building in me like a volcano about to erupt.

“Rahhh, uhhhh, uhhh, umph, umph!” I couldn’t control the volume of my heightened grunts as I emptied myself into her lovely hole. Joy had cupped my face in her hands, closely witnessing my first fuck into her horny pussy. Then to emphasize her erotic pleasures, she turned my head towards Dave so he could clearly hear me cumming in his wife’s pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.