Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Susan let her coat remain open as I held the car door for her. She gave me a, thank you kiss and slid onto the seat. I barely sat down, and she leaned to me for more kisses and short, sharp stabs of breath through her nose revealed her excitement.

She gave me the address and directions, basically straight up the street. As we drove passed Donna and Kevin walking in a lover’s embrace, Susan lowered her window, honked the horn and waved to them.

I parked the car, and we stood by the condo entrance waiting for the two lovers to arrive. The overhead lights sparkled in her brown eyes as I took Susan in my arms. We both breathed snorted exhales through our noses as we kissed. She didn’t object to one hand exploring between her legs and the other caressing her soft tit.

“Fuck, do I ever need you!” Her sensual whisper confessed. We broke our embrace once Donna and Kevin came to us.

“You two sure took your time!” Susan teased, keeping me in her embrace.

“We stopped for some kissing, tit, and a pussy feel. You should have seen what your wife did to me! Donna knelt on the sidewalk, unzipped my fly, took my cock out and sucked on it!”

“That’s my girl!” I complimented, and we laughed.

“I was just helping the Viagra to make his cock hard,” she not so innocently justified, and we laughed again.

Escorted into their home, Susan gave us a quick tour, offering the use of the bathrooms.


We gathered in the spacious living room, embracing the other’s wife. I could sense the nervousness from Kevin and Susan, and though she’d been with another woman before, this was their first time trying wife swapping. The erotic talk and sensual experience at the dance were replaced with unintended apprehension.

I caressed Susan’s tit through her top, her palm resting against my chest. “Donna and I are fairly new at this too but I prefer to watch another guy fucking my wife rather than hearing it. And Kevin it’ll only be natural to feel a little jealous watching me fuck Susan. In a weird sort of way it seems I take pleasure in watching my wife fucking other men and giving them blow jobs.”

“So it’s okay to fuck the other’s wife on the same bed?” Kevin wanted to make sure.

“Please Kevin, this is what we talked about and Donna and Rick are the perfect couple for us,” Susan agreed.

Donna didn’t give Kevin a chance to talk and pulled his shirt up over his head. She leaned to lick his nipples as her hands unfastened his pants. She knelt, pulling his pants and underwear down together.

“My, oh my!” She smiled as his Viagra-laden cock sprang to life. “Am I ever going to love you!” She said to his cock and nuzzled the long shaft and balls to her face.

Susan had my shirt off and mirrored Donna’s actions, my pants sliding down off my waist, my hard cock sprang to attention. I looked to Kevin’s hard cock, naturally wanting to compare the size of my competition. I was slightly longer and thicker than his.

As Kevin made Donna naked, I had Susan’s top and skirt on the floor. All four of us nude, the girls led us by our hard cocks into the bedroom. The girls sat side by side on the bed, a hand urging us between their legs. They caressed our cocks and began sucking on us. Both sights were equally erotic, a new sensuous mouth on my cock and my wife sucking on a new cock.

Donna paused for a breath and leaned to Susan’s ear then kissed her cheek.

“Is Donna being a good cock sucker for you, Honey?” Susan looked at her husband.

“Just as good as you are sucking on Rick’s cock.”

I resisted the urge to fuck her mouth instead, enjoying the sensation of her tongue and lips pleasing me. Susan’s hand replaced her mouth and smiled at me. I leaned and kissed her, the pressure of my lips, causing her to lay on her back.

My adventurous tongue explored her body. Her neck to her collar bones down to her firm tits, nipples now hard with arousal, further along, her flat ribbed stomach to her ticklish navel and on to her fleshy mound.

I gaze at her perfectly formed, bald pussy and kissed around it. She pushed at my lips, wanting me sooner than I was willing. Movement on the bed and Donna was lowered onto her back next to Susan.

I palmed the length of Susan’s pussy, moisture slicking my hand. My fingertips open her to my view, and I inhaled her essential aroma, a sensual odour that I imprinted to my memory. She touched my head lightly, urging me on.

I kissed her pussy, then sucked on each wrinkly lip, and they folded back as if waving me closer. My lips and tongue teased her button while several fingers became my cock. My tips explored the base of her cavern, up her wet walls across her ceiling and down. Her aroma, like Donna’s, was intoxicating, and my tongue became my talented cock as she moaned her approval.

She moaned again, and I felt her fingers combing my short hair. “Is Rick giving your pussy a good eating, honey?” Kevin was coached by Donna.

“Mmm, is he ever!” She cooed, raising her legs higher.

Kevin’s arm brushed mine and with another touch, and I looked to see him savouring my Donna’s pussy. A moment later, she too moaned her approval.

Susan’s breaths were short and sharp. I could see her chest rising and falling as I tasted her delicious juices. I had to control my enthusiasm wanted to devour her so much. As my tongue flickered over her moist flesh, my hand kneaded her small, firm tits, her nipples, pointed hard.

I began to kiss my way up her stomach but her hand to the top of my head halted my progress. “Please... , “ she whispered sensually, and I returned to her love hole.

Though my efforts were in force to please Susan, I couldn’t help hearing the sensual moans of my wife. “Mmm, eat my fucking cunt!” She cooed, a hand to his head. Knees bent, she took his tongue as deep as he could push it. “Mmm, Honey, he’s good!” She let me know while praising Kevin’s talented tongue.

I glanced at her, and she smiled, patting and rubbing my right elbow. I returned my concentration to my lover’s pussy. My hands followed the smoothly skinned slope of her body from her firm tits to ribs and flat stomach and pointy hips.

Susan’s hand went to my head and stayed until my fingers and tongue promised not to leave, and my task was done. To ensure I’d stay with my lips to her sensual tasting pussy, I cradled her small, firm, ass cheeks in my hands.

Soon she was moving her pussy not to escape my loving grasp but pressing, wanting more. Susan began to moan how wonderful the sensation was to her. I could feel her moving more and more against my loving touch.

“Mmm, mmm, mm, m, oh fuckkk!” She exclaimed, her back arching. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her body bucked, a massive climax escaping out. I had to grip her ass firmly to maintain my lips against her cream flowing pussy. I licked and licked her wonderful tasting essence.

“Mmm, that’s my man! I’m so proud of you honey making our Susan have such a wonderful sounding cum! Doesn’t he eat a fantastic pussy?”

“He sure does, just as well as Kevin.” She wanted to ensure he was her number one lover though she’d later confide to me I ate her pussy better than him.

“I need to taste her cum too”! Donna wanted as I leaned up for our lips to meet, but she surprised us all by quickly moving down and burying her face in Susan’s pussy. “Mmm, fuck! She does taste fucking good!” She licked her a moment longer. Donna raised her head, and we kissed hard. “I fucking love you!” She panted.

On her back again, she continued to urge Kevin on with erotic words. I didn’t have to look at her, I could tell from hearing her heavy breaths she was getting close. “Come on, honey. That’s it baby keep eating my fucking cunt just like that! Mmmm, you’re right, Susan, Kevin does eat a good cunt!”

“Rick, Rick, oh fuck, he’s going to make me cum! Umph, umph, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” She announced.

“That sounded like a good one, honey,” I offered.

“Mmm, it sure was! I love it when a guy can have as good a tongue as a cock.”

“Then let’s find out if my cock is as good as my tongue!” Kevin said, kissing his way up Donna’s stomach to her nipples and settling on top of her.

Her legs and open arms welcomed her new lover, “Come on, Kevin, I need you to fuck me!” Donna needed fucking now and quickly guided his hard cock into her hungry pussy.

Susan and I both witnessed her eagerness to fuck, her body yielding to his immediate thrusting. She urged me up, and I kissed my way along her sensual body. I sucked on both her buds, though they still stayed hard, and her lips met mine, lowering me onto her slim body.

Her gaze never left mine as she gently caressed my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. Slowly, almost effortlessly, it sank into her, and I began to slowly fuck her.

She expelled a soft gasp. “You are the first man to fuck me since I married Kevin,” she confessed.

“Then I am very honoured.” I started a steady fucking pace, and Susan crossed her legs over my hips taking me deeper into her snug pussy.

Kevin glanced, hearing her gasp and pangs of jealousy washed over him as he witnessed the first-ever fucking of his wife by another man.

Donna gently caressed the back of his neck, her body yielding to his thrusts. “It felt weird for me too, the first time I watched Rick fucking another woman. But I now realize I have such a fantastic husband. I promise you, Kevin, my Rick will always be good to Susan, I’ll make sure of it! Now to ease both your minds, tell her you do approve of my Rick fucking your wife. Take her hand in yours to let her it’s okay. Talk dirty to her.”

His hand found hers, and their fingers intertwined. “Are you doing okay, honey? Is Rick giving you a good fucking? Susan deserves a good fucking so make sure you give her a good one!”

“He is fucking me go ... od,” her body jolted. She squeezed her husband’s hand.

“I must say, Kevin, your wife is a very good fuck and you get to have this sexy piece of ass every day?”

“Yes I do and Donna’s pussy feels so snug and warm around my cock. You must enjoy fucking her quite often.”

“I sure do!”


“Hang on!” I warned, and Susan squealed as I turned her over to be on top. “Now you can do the fucking!” She straightened up, stretching out her sexy thin frame. My hands covered her small tits as she began to flex gently, fucking my cock. I could count every rib as my hands mapped her body. Down her flat, stomach to feel her firm ass while she rode my cock like a veteran equestrian.

“Honey, you look so fucking beautiful fucking your stud!” Kevin complimented.

“Thank you, my love and I can tell for the smile on Donna’s face that you’re giving her a good fucking too!” She leaned to smooth her hand over his ass.

Those few words were enough to ease their minds, and we all turned to please our partner. Susan leaned to cuddle close and continued to fuck me. I cupped her tiny ass cheeks in my hands, helping her to fuck my cock. We hugged and kissed for a minute, then she whispered, “Fuck me doggy!”

She lifted off my cock and giggled as she quickly went to all fours. I went to my knees, my stiff rod glistening with her cum juice. Susan put a hand on my hip and leaned, taking my cock in her mouth. She moaned, the vibration feeling wonderful as she sucked me several strokes.

Now she faced Donna as I re-entered her. Susan was only a few inches away from Donna, and my wife took advantage of her closeness. She smiled at her and cupped her soft cheek, feeling my thrusts into my lover’s pussy.

Susan lowered onto her elbows, content with the fucking I was giving her. Donna took advantage of her closeness and leaned her head to hers. They looked into the other’s eyes, and passion ruled their senses as their lips met for the first time.

Soft moans escaped as they tasted the other’s lips, tongues wanting to explore mouths. Donna wanted Kevin to fuck her doggy also, and while they changed positions, she sucked on his cock.

Now he and I were fucking the other’s wife from behind. We had to look, catching glimpses of the other’s cock piston-like fucking action. Hands held firmly onto hips, and we gave each other an egotistical high five.

Donna put her right arm over Susan’s shoulder for support and leaned closer. They began a long and sensual series of kisses that seemed to make my cock even harder. “There’s something about watching two sexy women making out,” I commented.

“You want so see us really make out? The both of you fuck us until you cum then you’ll see some good girl on girl action!” Donna promised.


Kevin and I looked at the other and smiled. We gripped the hips of the other’s wife and began fucking wildly. The girls giggled as they tried to keep kissing and feeling the other’s tit.

“But I want Rick to be facing me when he cums.” So we switched to Susan under me again, soon followed by Kevin and Donna. All four of us were breathing fast, in a sensual race for Kevin and me to cum.

My hands became Susan’s pillow, and she held me tight while I continued to fuck her. We kissed and kissed, and I loved that sparkle of lust in her brown eyes. I couldn’t keep up the rapid pace and not enjoy this beautiful fuck. I slowed down my pace, wanting to fully enjoy the experience of our first and possibly only fuck.

My hand explored between us, and I pulled back the fleshy hood protecting her clit. Now pressing her button, I hoped to please her once more. She motioned my head to her left shoulder. Her erotic whispers excited me, and her lips revealed to my ear how good I was fucking her.

Donna was being more vocal, letting us know how good a fuck Kevin is. Her erotic words urged him to fuck her hard and fast while I enjoyed my lover beautifully slow. Moments later, I heard the groans of him cumming in my wife’s pussy.

What has distained me before, I now enjoyed. The gruntal sounds of another man fucking his cum into my wife.


I could feel Susan’s hot, quick breaths cool against my ear, her soft hands smoothing up and down my back, creating endless tingles. “Keep going just like that, yes my love.” She held her breath a moment, then her body convulsed in an erotic climax. We held onto the other tight as I also enjoyed the quivering of her sensual body.

“Mmm, I love it when Rick makes another woman cum!” Donna complimented, smoothing my ass cheek.

Susan’s warms lips kissed my ear, and she whispered, “Thank you, my love, now please, make me yours!” I couldn’t resist, and holding her small ass cheeks in my hands, increased my pace.

Donna sensed Kevin’s jealousy, hearing his wife cum again in the embrace of another man. She whispered comforting words to his ear. “Come on, Rick, doesn’t my wife deserve a good fucking? So give it to her!” His heart quickened by his erotic demands.

Susan cupped my face in her hands, “You heard my husband, don’t I deserve a good fucking from my lover?” She kissed my lips.

“You certainly do!” And I returned her kiss.

Her ankles locked her body in place against mine as I continued. “That’s it, Rick, give my girl the good fucking she ought to have!”

My head buried to the hollow of her shoulder, I quickened my pace, my loins slapping against her. I could feel the pressure building in me, the rush of blood in my face warming like a sunburn as I grunted my first cum into her beautiful pussy. I was able to feel my cock pulsating, firing my cream, like a slingshot, as I filled her up.

“Donna rubbed my side in appreciation.”Mmm, I love the sounds of Rick fucking his cum into another woman and honey. You are his best yet!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.