Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Donna had been hinting she’d like to go out to a bar or a nightclub and possibly experience some more good adult fun. “You only want to find another guy or two, or three, should I keep going, for a good fucking.

“And maybe this guy has a wife or girlfriend for you,” she countered, rubbing my crotch.

“Now that you’ve had the taste of a good gangbang you want another one, don’t you?” I teased. Her face reddened as her arms embraced me.

“Good pun. I love you Rick.” She avoided my question.

“You didn’t answer my question. Do you want another gangbang?” I taunted, rubbing her ass.

“Yes,” she smiled shyly.

“We’ll see what we can do. But promise me you’ll never seek out men by yourself. It’s far too dangerous!”

“I promise. Besides, I find it highly erotic for you to watch other men fucking me.”

“And giving them blowjobs,” I added.

“Plus it appears I enjoy watching you fucking other women. I can hardly wait to see you fucking Lisa.”

Donna convinced me to go out, and we decided on Saturday night as it was one of the few times Lisa wouldn’t be home with us.

We hadn’t done very much socializing in town, and if we were going to look for potential sex partners, we wanted it a little further away from Trenton. Belleville was the next closest town of any size, about thirty minutes away, so Donna looked in the phone book.

“I want to find a place that would pretty much guarantee us finding a guy and girl to fuck,” she commented, thumbing the yellow pages.

“You’d be guaranteed finding a horny guy at a strip club,” I joked, not realizing there was one in Belleville.

Donna began to laugh, “There is a strip club in Belleville called, The Go Go Club.”

“That’s original,” I joked. “You can bet drinks would be pricey in there but since I’m driving, I’ll be drinking diet pop.”

“It also has a dance floor.”

“Yeah, for the strippers and the female guests, I imagine,” I kidded, and we laughed.

“There’s another part that has a dance floor and a DJ. Wouldn’t you just love to see me do a striptease for you in there besides the ones I do at home for you,” she cooed playfully, grabbing my crotch.

“I’d love to see you in a wet T-shirt contest,” I joked, pointing to the ad for one.

“You’re on! The next time they have one, I’ll enter it!” She kissed me, and my pulse quickened.

“With your great looking tits and nipples, I bet you’d win. You know I’d be cheering for you!” I smiled, taking her in my arms.

“Take me upstairs and I’ll do a striptease for you then you can thank me with a good fucking,” she offered, and I couldn’t get her up the stairs fast enough.


Saturday arrived, and we prepared for our night out. “You have one advantage over me,” she said, laying her skimpy top and short skirt on the bed.

“What’s that?” I asked, admiring the naked body I loved so much.

“The Go Go Club is adult entertainment. It has only female strippers and no men. Isn’t that being prejudice?”

“Well if you want a male stripper, then just call me! My number is 969-6969!” I joked, and we laughed. I started to sing the well-known stripper music, taking off my shirt and starting to undo my belt.

“Keep going any further, and we won’t be going looking for our fucks but having our own at home,” she laughed. She sauntered the few steps to me, and I took my love in my arms, “I love you, Rick!’

“And I love you too Donna.” Her eyes sparkled with anticipating lust, and I kissed her hard.

“You said my name. You hardly do anymore.”

“I’m sorry I guess saying, Honey, has replaced your first name, yet you almost always call me Rick. So, Donna, are you ready to hunt yourself some new cock?”

“You be I am. You going to sniff around for some new pussy?” She asked, her naked body moulding to mine.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this.”

“I don’t think Chaplain McKinnon would apporove of us having sex with other partners as therapy for our marriage,” she kidded.

She wore a white top, cut very low that showed she was obviously braless and her nipples were now hardening with anticipation. Donna’s tan coloured skirt was her shortest and hugged her beautiful curves like a second skin.

“I’m going to wear an old pair of panties because if we find the right guy for me... , “ she paused, her face turning crimson. “I mean the right couple for us, I want him to take off my panties like Jim and the girls did to me at the Mess.”

“I guess there will come a time when we pick a guy to fuck you and he’s by himself.”

“That doesn’t mean we can’t find a lucky woman for you to fuck too.”

“You’d probably have an easier time picking up a woman for me to fuck than I could,” we laughed. “Besides, it’s Lisa I want to fuck the most.”

“I know and we’ll get her into our bed soon, you’ll see!”

We hurried to get dressed, both anticipating what might lay ahead for us tonight.


We drove to Bellville, and I paid the cover charge to enter the Go Go Club. “Absolutely no soliciting the dancers!” A sign stated in bold capital letters. Blue lights brightened up anything white a person was wearing, and Donna’s top lit up like a sensual beacon, accenting her breasts. She instantly received looks from hungry, horny men as their eyes drank in her sexy low cut top and very short skirt.

Letting our eyes adjust to the darkening light, we walked towards the back, looking for an empty table. The music was pounding out through the speakers so loud you could feel the heavy bass beat inside you.

We found an empty table, and men nearby were already stripping Donna’s clothes off with their horny eyes. We noticed there was a woman on the stage wearing a thong and bra dancing around a floor to ceiling brass pole.

A moment, later a waitress wearing a white and blue checkerboard short dress came towards us. The attached fake blouse was low cut and accented her full, deep cleavage.

“Down boy,” she kidded, rubbing her hand over my crotch. We both politely spied her ample cleavage, and she gave Donna a quick but detailed look in her low cut top and very short skirt. We ordered a drink each, mine staying with pop as planned. Donna asked when the dancing was to begin, and she pointed to the adjacent room for 9 pm.

I looked at my watch, and we had half an hour to wait, and people were already walking into the dance room. We scanned the darkened interior, anyone wearing white coloured clothes shone brightly from the blue lights. I looked at the darkened interior, the walls windows and ceiling were now decorated for Christmas.

“I’d love to see you on that stage!” I leaned to her ear over the loud music and couldn’t help looking down her useless top.

“I bet you would!” She smiled and took my hand, placing it at the hem of her sexy looking, crossed legs.

Our waitress returned with our drink order, and I paid with the usually expected good tip. “Can I ask you if they ever have any wet T-shirt contests in here?”

“Yes we do, normally once a month!” She announced over the loud, pulsating music. “You should enter it,” she smiled, gazing at Donna’s ample cleavage.

“Thank you, I think I will!” She leaned closer to be heard.

“The next one is on Friday night and it’s also the night of our toy drive for the Belleville Hospital. Toys are toys and the hospital doesn’t mind they’re donated from a strip club,” she said, leaning closer. We both could help to look at her ample cleavage.

The stripper on stage removed her bra top revealing firm tits that fit perfectly with her taught, toned body. “Bet you’d love to fuck her!” She teased, rubbing my crotch.

“And probably all the men in here would too!” I quipped.

Donna was already tapping her fingers on my hand to the hard beat of the stripper’s music. She caught me looking at her ample cleavage and sexy crossed legs and leaning, kissed my cheek.

“I love you!” She said over the music, squeezing my hand in support.

“And I love you too, Donna!” I kissed her cheek. I replaced my left hand with my right in her lap, placing it on the back of her chair. I guess I was saying to the other’s wishing for a piece of her ass she’s mine

We noticed many people, young couples, and singles were going into the back room. An overhead neon light came on displaying ‘Steps’ in a blue scroll, and more interior lights came on.

“Do you want to go inside now?” I asked, looking at her side profile of wonderful cleavage.

“In a minute, I want to watch this next stripper first. She reminds me of Lisa.”

“You sure it isn’t her?” I joked, pretending to focus my eyes closer. “Or are you taking lessons for a future striptease for me?”

“Haw, haw very funny!” She smiled, then cupping my chin, gave me a long and sensual kiss and rubbed my crotch. “That’s to get your motor running,” she winked.

“You’ve already got my engine running in overdrive!” I viewed her sexy profile. “Man, do I ever love you!”

More people were going into ‘Steps,’ and the music started, so we decided to go in and claim a table.


The large darkened room was highlighted by an abundance of chrome fixtures, reflecting light everywhere. The DJ selection of music caused a half-full dance floor to become a sea of sensual, mostly female bodies.

Donna selected our table along the right wall, and we soaked in the atmosphere. The mixture of light reflecting off chrome and the pulsating, rapid beat had the early crowd moving. We scanned the crowded sea of young, hot bodies. At thirty-two, I almost felt old.

“I’d say we ought to be able to find us an easy fuck in here,” Donna leaned to my ear, and I agreed.

We joined the growing crowd on the dance floor, and I gazed at my Donna. Her sexy dance moves always enticed me, and tonight was no exception. Her virtually exposed tits swayed to her beat with the music, and her very short skirt advertised her small, sexy ass. A slow song started, and I took my love in my arms. I move in a circle for slow dances, and my wandering hand found the short hem of her skirt just inches from her ass.

We then sat and enjoying the music and, in a way, scanning the young crowd, like sensual sharks, for possible targets. I’d point out a guy to Donna as a possible fuck, and she’d find a reason she didn’t like him.

“I’d prefer to find several guys that are together,” she blushed at the thoughts of her next gangbang.

“Better hope they’re not gay,” I teased her.

She’d point out several women to me, and I’d readily agree. The crowd was full of young women, some out for just a good time and some, out for a real, good time. I always was a people watcher, and I’d laugh quietly at guys trying to pick up a potential fuck.

The room was filling up quickly, and I was soon beginning to feel old compared to the crowd before us. A couple passed by taking the table next to us, and it was only natural to look at them, considering Donna was looking for her potential fuck partner.

We ordered more drinks for us and resumed dancing. The floor was becoming more crowded, and several times, I accidentally bumped into the young woman from the next table. I apologized to her and a touch to my arm that revealed a wedding ring, she accepted my regret.

They continued to dance next to us, and fleeting glances were shared. Donna loves to dance and was exaggerating the moves of her sexy body. Her top was so low, the odd time a nipple almost escaped to freedom.

With less space for dancing, I bumped into the same woman again. I gave her my apology once more, and she also reasoned it was sure crowded. I gave the couple casual glances, as did Donna. She was shorter than Donna by several inches and somewhat thinner. His hair was lengthened, and he and I were about the same stature. My short hair easily gave away my occupation as being in the Forces.

A slow song started, and Donna’s sexy body moulded to mine like sculpture’s clay. It may seem rude to some, but I love the feel of her ass in my hand while she swayed to the music beat.

The floor was more crowded now, and we bumped into the same couple again. “Sure is getting crowded!” I reasoned over the music. Fleeting glances were exchanged, and we continued until the ending of the song.

We sat again, the room becoming quite full. Late arrivals were searching either for friends or an empty table. I happen to catch the gaze of the couple next to us and innocently raised my glass as, cheers.

We cuddled close together, my eyes drinking in Donna’s low cleavage. She playfully brushed my hand away when I’d try to sneak a tit feel, though it seemed okay for her to rest her hand on my growing crotch. My hand caressed the inner slope of her left leg, and she didn’t protest my fingers inching closer to her panties.


With normal gazing of the crowd, I had a quiet laugh at guys still trying to get lucky, a few women who seem rather friendly with their girlfriends, and I noticed the couple seated next us talking. I saw her stand and they had to pass our table to go dancing. She stopped by me, and she nervously curled her dark hair behind her left ear.

“Hi. I, I mean, my husband and I are wondering if we could join you.” He came up behind, his a hand to her waist in support.

“Sure, we’d love the company,” Donna smiled. We both stood, and the introductions were made. We were now in the company of Susan and Kevin. We remarked about the growing crowd, and Susan offered she’d feel more comfortable sitting with us than another couple sitting with them.

As we chatted, it was natural to look at the others’ spouses. From dancing next to her, I noticed Susan seemed small framed and a low cut opening to her top, revealing a good hint of cleavage. I noticed Donna looking over Kevin’s handsome features, and she didn’t refuse my hand going teasingly high on her right leg. I didn’t know then, Susan was pleased with my looks, and they both couldn’t help their eyes drawn to Donna’s deep cleavage.

Susan’s gaze downward noticed my hand at the hem of Donna’s short skirt. My wife smiled but didn’t refuse several fingers vanishing under the useless hem, and anyone looking a Donna could easily see the crotch of her white panties.

“Can I offer you both a drink?” Kevin wondered. “We’re celebrating Susan’s birthday today, she’s twenty-seven.” We both offered congratulations, and I suggested he order two rounds to save ordering later on. He asked what I wanted to drink, and I proudly offered I’m driving, so pop is okay with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.