Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

I looked at her naked body as I played with her rings in my fingers. That small ass looked so perfect to me. If you were to think I was cool, calm, and collected, I was far from it! My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my temples. Nervous, cold sweat trickled from my armpits down my sides. I too was so emotionally drained it felt like I could faint.

“Donna ... Donna ... please come here,” I asked softly. She turned her head, and I motioned her with my fingers. “Please come here to me!” I said firmer.

She moved onto her knees, walking to me, unable to catch her breath. I stood at the foot of the bed, looking at her. She crossed her arms in front of her to keep warm, shivering with emotional cold. Her eyes were bloodshot red from her salty tears, and her breathing was short, halted, and shallow.

“I’m, I’m so sorry, Rick!” She looked to me, more tears flowing. “So, so very sorry that I hurt you!” Her chin quivered. She put her hands on my legs. “I don’t want a divorce! Please, I’m begging you, Rick! I love you ... I’m ... I’m so ... oryyy!” She wept into her hands.

Donna was now a beaten woman. She had bared her tormented soul to me, and I knew she was speaking the truth. In my heart, I knew what I had to do. But in my quest to get my revenge, had I mentally abused her too? I lifted her head by her chin.

“Donna ... Donna, look at me.” She hesitated. “I swore I’d never hit you and I meant it. Now please look at me?” Her eyes went to mine blinking rapidly, and my left thumb wiped the river on her cheek. I held up her rings between my two fingers for her to see.

“When we got married I kissed your wedding rings, then slipped them on your finger and said, I do.” I raised her wedding rings to my lips, kissing them and with both our chins shuddering with raw emotion, took her left hand and placed them back onto her finger. “And I say again, I do. I love you Donna, and I forgive you.”

Donna’s eyes blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision. Her fingers touched her wedding rings, and the palms of her hands wiped away her tears. “I promise you to never have another reason for you to take them off me ever again! I love you, Rick!”

“And I love you too!”

She moved to me as I went to her. We embraced and cried into the other, and it felt like a 100-pound weight had been lifted from my shoulders. It was dark outside, but it was as if the sun was shining on a perfect summer’s day. The cloudy, foggy, and cold days of our marriage were finally over!

“My husband, will you now make love with me and make me you wife again?”

“YES!”


My clothes couldn’t come off quickly enough as we raced to make me naked. Donna crawled on her back on the bed, legs open for me. I suspended my body above hers, looking in the eyes whose sparkle had returned. She pulled me down on her body and we intertwined like two mating snakes.

Our breaths came deep and rapid through our noses and we kissed and kissed as if our lips were fused. Donna didn’t have to arouse my cock I was so turned on by my sexy wife I grew hard on my own. I stabbed my cock at her and her lips parted to welcome me home again. A mighty grunt and sigh from us and I buried my cock in her to the balls.

The warmth of her pussy around my cock is like no other feeling as we began to make wild, passionate love. There were no parents, no more Billy, no sex-crazed group of five, just us. I was consumed with loving my wife and put every ounce of my being into pleasing her. My pubic bone constantly rubbed against her mound and within minutes her back arched and she released a massive climax.

My cock felt like it was a mile long and the hardest substance ever created. Donna bent her knees, opening up further and my cock bottomed out in her pussy with each might thrust.

“Yes, yes my love, take me, make me yours again!” Her nails, leaving white lines as she scratched my back.

“Until I allow other men to fuck you,” I said. She paused a moment, not sure how to react. “I think with the right motivation, and a strong and loving marriage, we can make our stories and fantasies come true.”

“I love you!” She squeezed me tight to her breasts. “I promise you I’ll have Lisa in our bed and she’ll want you to fuck her. I’ve had a sample of a woman’s kisses and her hands on me and I want the same feeling with her too.”

“So you’ll still go along with my plan for me to fuck Lisa?”

“Yes, my love! I have my husband back and I need no other man. But I’ll admit the thoughts of you letting another man fuck me is exciting.”

“And will you have me fucking other women?”

“Yes, our Lisa to start with. Now give it to me good, my love! Give me the good fucking your wife deserves!”

“You say the thought of me having another man fucking you is exciting. After we fuck, do you want to go back to the Mess and see if they’re still there and carry on the sexy fun that we started?”

“Yes, for us, my love! But are you sure? I want you to absolutely sure that you’ll allow another man to fuck me. Because if you are hesitant, then I don’t want to do it. I came within a hair’s width of losing you and I never want to lose you again!”

“Yes, other men can fuck you. You say we have a strong marriage, this ought to prove it one way or the other.”

“Right now, this very second, I feel our marriage is so strong! I love you with all my heart and will always be by your side!” She kissed me long and hard.

“I must be such a hypocrite for hating you cheating on me and now that I’ve forgiven you, I’m letting other men fuck you.”

“As you said, with the proper caution, we can bring our fantasy letters to reality.”

“You can fuck whoever you like tonight. Now help me to cum and we’ll hurry back.” Donna attacked me with more enthusiasm, tempting my ears with the possibility of fucking Anna and Sandy. I didn’t want to rush my cum, but we both liked the excitement of what might still be at the Mess for us.

Donna worked her pussy muscles around my cock to help me to cum. “I know you’re more than able to hold back but this time, for us, please cum now!”

I gathered my energy and began fucking, pumping my wife. I was fucking her so we could go and fuck other people! “Yes, yes, my love, cum in me!”

I held my breath a moment then unleashed my pent up frustrations. I could feel my cock muscles firing my cum into her like bullets, and I experienced my strongest climax since our first time and wedding night. I saw flashes of light in my closed eyes. My climax subsided, we hurried to clean up and put on our clothes.


We got in the car, and I had to control my speed as I drove the short distance to the Mess. “It’s only 10:30, hopefully, they’re still there!”

“I hope so too.” Donna gripped my hand on the gearshift lever. “Look at us. Minutes ago I thought for sure our marriage was over for good because I cheated on you and you have done the most generous thing you could do for us and that’s to forgive me. Now we’re racing back to the Mess so we can fuck other people!”

“I know. It’s exciting and nervous at the same time but we’re doing this together and love each other.”

“That’s for sure! I love you, Rick!”

“And I love you too, Donna.”

We practically ran inside, and both looked to the back wall. “Shit, they’re gone!” Donna cried dejectedly. There were still several people still enjoying the dance.

“We may as well stay and have a drink and a dance or two,” I suggested, and we were soon at the same empty table.

It didn’t take long for us to begin kissing and our hands touching each other. Donna gave me that wicked smile as I untied the knot on her top, leaving her tits mostly in view. Donna had my zipper pulled down, and my fingers were rewetting her bare pussy.

“You came back!” Anna yelled. Her sudden outburst startled us, and we looked up to see them all approaching.

“We all took a washroom break at the same time,” Sandy smiled.

“We must apologize for leaving so abruptly. We were having a problem that required some intense make-up sex and decided to come back and hoped you’d all still be here,” Donna remarked.

“Want to see if you can turn my pecker into a woody again?” Jim joked.

“I want to turn all three of your cocks into hard woodies!” Donna joked, and we all laughed. Donna looked to me, “Are you sure?” She wanted to confirm.

“Yes, I’m sure!” I agreed. She smiled at Jim, taking his hand then boldly kissing him. She put his hand on her bare tit then had him sit.

While Jim, Brian, and Adam gathered close to Donna, Anna and Sandy came to me, “So you and Rick are okay with coming back to our place for some good adult fun?”

“Yes we are, that’s why we came back, “ Donna offered.

“Good, for you!”

“Can we continue our sexy fun here for a while longer?” Donna wanted.

“Of course we can,” Sandy agreed for them.

Donna was already on Jim’s lap, her legs spread on both sides of his with her bare pussy in plain view for the taking. I could see her hands undoing his pants and releasing his cock. She was able to grasp his cock and stroke it just inches away from her bare pussy. This time, Adam was the first to finger her pussy while Brian was behind kneading her tits.

Now, this was a new experience for me. Do I watch Donna with three men like I wanted to in my letters to her, or do I concentrate on the two sexy beauties seated on either side of me?

Anna sat on my lap, her legs spread to expose her pussy to me, and Sandy. She guided my hand up her leg, and my fingers entered another woman’s pussy for the first time in my marriage. Then I remembered my teasing with Lisa. I could hear Donna moaning as the guys seduced her. She alternated kissing with Jim and Adam, and Brian would lean over to taste her lips too.

As my fingers explored Anna’s pussy and kissed her, Sandy was at the belt and zipper of my pants. She and Anna both smiled at the sight of my stiff rod and alternating their hand around it, exchanged kisses with me.

I looked at Donna, who was now busy with a cock in each hand, her tits in two hands, and switching kisses with all three.

“We definitely can’t get away with doing what we want in here although I’ve had Brian, Jim, and Adam fuck me here at out table on different nights,” Anna boasted.

“And I’ve done the same plus Anna and I have had fun here for our boys to watch,” Sandy added.

“Maybe you’ll have to consider adding Rick and me to your sexy public fun!” Donna said.

“Brian, I think it’s time for us to go home,” Anna suggested.

We made ourselves somewhat presentable and went to the parking lot. I took Donna in my arms, and we kissed. “Are you sure about doing this? It’s only natural that we’ll feel jealous hearing the other fucking someone else.”

“I’m sure if you are. I love you Rick and this will be an unusual experience for us. In your sexy letters you wrote, you wanted me to be your slutty wife and whore and now I am. Please don’t be mad when you see me sucking on their cocks and the guys are fucking me.”

“Are you going to swallow their cum?”

“Probably. In my letters to you, I wrote that you’re the perfect stud who could please every woman he fucked and now you can prove it to me. I’ll try to enjoy watching Anna or Sandy giving you a blowjob and swallowing your cum and you fucking them too. When we get home please fuck me again?”

“You bet I will!”

“Are you two okay?” Anna asked.

“We’re great!” Donna smiled, kissing me. “We’ll follow you, Brian.” There was silence but a good quiet between us for what we were about to do. As we followed Brian’s car, Donna showed her tits and rubbed my crotch. “I guess we’ll know where they live now.”


We parked on the road in front of their house and walked hand in hand behind Adam and Sandy. Donna smiled shyly to me as we entered, knowing we wouldn’t be the same married couple when we leave.

Coats removed, we all stood in the large living room. “Okay,” Brian exhaled. “We normally get together like this several times a year. Rick and Donna, you are the first couple we have ever invited to join us so it will be a little awkward for us all.”

“Rick, I want you to know Jim, Adam and I will not do anything Donna isn’t willing to do. We won’t abuse her because hopefully, you both may want to join us again for more fun.”

“And Donna, I can see that you have a handsome and loving husband that we expect will treat Sandy and me in a loving way,” Anna said.

“If he doesn’t fuck you both and eat your pussy good you let me know!” She kidded, trying to ease her nervousness.

“Now one last thing, Rick do you want to be alone with Anna and Sandy or will you be comfortable seeing us three guys fucking Donna?”

“I want to watch you guys fucking my wife.”

Anna led us to the large bedroom where the guys made Donna naked and the girls me. I looked to them, gazing at her naked body, then the guys lined up side by side. “We usually start off with the guys in a row and we get on our knees and suck a bit from cock to cock,” Anna mentioned.

Donna had me stand, so I was last to watch her suck on Jim, Brian, and Adam. Anna started first sucking on Bran then to Adam and Jim. We smiled at each other as she went down on my cock. Donna was looking too just before she took Brian’s into her mouth. I watched her head bobbing back and forth on his cock as Sandy caressed mine in her hand.

Donna moved to Adam, and I had to watch his cock going in and out of her mouth. She smiled up to Jim, and I watched her mouth form around his long shaft. She walked on her knees to me and smiled up at me.

“This is fun, honey!” And she took me in her mouth. “Bet you never thought you’d have three women sucking on your cock!”

“Yes, it is fun,” I replied, patting her head. She stood, breathless and suddenly kissed me. I almost wanted to spit after she’d just sucked on three cocks before mine.

“Now it’s the men’s turn!” Anna smiled, taking Donna by the hand to the bed.

“We usually do this to warm up before we do our actual fucking,” Sandy added, laying on Donna’s right. “Jim, we’ll have to get a regular girl for you so that we’re always even.”

“I don’t remember you or Anna complaining when you’ve got three cocks at once,” he joked.

Brian knelt between Anna’s legs and began to eat her pussy. I lined up behind Jim, waiting for my turn. I watched him eat Donna’s pussy then Adam, Jim took his time and then me. Anna held my head to her pussy as did Donna, who claimed I eat a great pussy. Then I tasted Sandy.

“Now the guys will fuck us each a few strokes and the fun begins,” Anna smiled, spreading her legs. Brian stroked his cock, keeping it hard, then I watched him sink it into his wife. He fucked her a few strokes then moved to Donna. She smiled at him, legs spread of action. We both had to watch as he buried his cock in my wife’s pussy. Several fucking strokes and he moved onto Sandy.

I had to watch Adam, then Jim each take their turn fucking my wife. Our eyes now watched my cock entered Anna’s pussy. It felt warm, comforting, and excitingly new.

“I love you, Rick,” Donna smiled as she urged me deep into Anne’s pussy. She watched me do the same to Sandy, and we waited for what was to happen next.


The men came to Donna, and she kissed each one. “Do you know who gets a fuck and who gets a blowjob?” She asked.

“It doesn’t matter which you do first because we’re each going to fuck you and you’ll give us a blowjob,” Brian explained. Her eyes lit up to the prospects of being fucked four times and swallowing four different cums.

Brian laid her on the bed across the corners and moved between her legs as Jim moved to her head and Adam knelt to her shoulder. I had to watch as Brian quickly ate her pussy then she gasped as he buried his cock into my wife. Jim’s cock was within easy reach and tilting her head, caressed it and immediately took it into her mouth. Adam had been slowly stroking his hard cock, and her hand took over.

I felt pangs of jealousy, yet strangely excited witnessing my wife’s first threesome, in this case, foursome. We’ve watched our porn movies of wives with multiple men at once, and I wondered how close to reality it would be with her.

“Don’t worry the guys will be gentle with your wife for her first gangbang. Her pussy and mouth will be busy for the next hour or three,” Anna smiled as she and Sandy put me on my back beside Donna. Anna’s mouth warmed my cock, and my vision was blocked when Sandy covered my face with her pussy. Anna climbed on the bed and straddling my thighs, impaled herself on my hard cock.

My hands wrapped around Sandy’s thighs for support as I inhaled her aroma and began to eat her pussy. Donna had Jim’s cock in her mouth as Brian switched to fuck her. She had to look at me feeling jealous and aroused, seeing me with two women.

I could hear Donna give garbled grunts as Brian fucked her and she sucked on Jim. I couldn’t see anything while eating Sandy’s pussy, but Donna was able to watch the two women kissing and feeling the other’s tits while over me.

I had to put a hand on Anna and make her stop. The erotic sensation of having two women at once was going to make me cum sooner than I wanted. I could hear Donna exhaling soft moans that, were timed with Bran’s deep thrusts.

The girls switched places, and I looked in time to hear Brain grunt, fucking his cum into my wife’s pussy. Spent of his cum, Sandy moved quickly to lick Donna’s pussy. She gasped at the sensation of a woman eating her pussy for the second time. She switched to Adam’s cock in her mouth then she sucked Brian’s cock clean.

I still felt jealous and excited then wondered, will she want me to kiss her after she’s sucked off three guys and swallowed their cums?

“Anna and I always lick the other’s pussy clean after the guys have fucked us,” Sandy explained as she straddled my thighs. Just as Anna sat on my face, I could see Adam taking his turn, sinking his hard cock into Donna’s pussy.

I lay close enough to Donna’s that I could put my hand on her side, and I could feel the motions of her body being fucked by Adam. Her hand came to mine, and seeing it was me, gave it a nervous squeeze.

My temples pounding alerted me to how fast my heart was beating as I enjoyed the tangy flavour of my second pussy. It was difficult to breathe under her, so I motioned the girls off me. Adam was inches from me, pounding his cock into my wife. She noticed me when she paused from Jim’s cock in her mouth and gave me a reassuring smile. Adam pulled out of Donna and put her on all fours. She gasped as he reburied his cock into her, and she resumed sucking on Jim.

Donna looked strangely beautiful as Adam smoothed her firm ass and fucking her while her mouth was full of Jim. The roundness of her ass, the slope of her back rising, and Jim’s cock in her mouth was surprisingly exciting to me. Her left hand took Brian’s cock stroking it. She had to pause for a breath, moaning in step with Adam’s thrusting.

My heart was excited by the erotic sight of my wife being taken like this and had to say so. “Does it feel good, honey? Is Adam giving you a good fucking?”

“Oh honey, yes it feels so fucking good! Brian fucked me good and now so is Adam! Thank you so much, Rick! I love you for this!”

I put my girl’s side by side as they exchanged kisses and tit feels while I ate each pussy. I moved between Anna’s legs, and Donna watched me bury my hard cock in her pussy. Donna’s hand touched my back as I began to fuck Anna.

My head was about two feet away from Donna as I had to look at her sucking on Jim’s cock. “I’m going to cum!” He warned. In real life, a guy will usually cum in the woman’s closed mouth, but Donna switched to stroking him.

I think she wanted me to see a close-up view of what was next and was able to return to her back. She sighed as Adam sank his cock into her pussy to his balls and fucked her rapidly. She opened her mouth, tongue sticking out and stroked Jim’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.