Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The last four weeks seemed to go by slower and slower. I continued to write erotic letters to Donna, and she returned hers just as sexy.

My final few days were filled with my last rounds of golf, actually touring Cyprus and preparing to go home. There was a parade where we received our UN Cyprus medal. It had the distinctive round globe with the ribbon was medium blue with a dark blue stripe border with a white center. My UNEF Two ribbon was light blue with two and squares and dark blue stripes.


Finally, finally, my plane touched down on Canadian soil. This time as my feet touched the tarmac, I didn’t get on my knees and kiss the ground. While clearing customs, I could see Donna smiling and waving to me. Several men were standing close to her, admiring her extremely low cleavage and short-hemmed dress.

Through the glass-panelled doors, she ran and leaped into my arms. It was like Germany all over again. “I love you and missed you so much!” She hugged me tight to her breasts. I could feel the outline of her bra but no panties. “Careful hugging me, I’m not wearing any panties for you,” she whispered.

“I love you too!” I sighed in relief. I didn’t care how many guys were looking up her dress at her bare ass while her feet remained off the floor. I had my girl in my arms again, and everything was right with us.

“I didn’t know what you’d want to have as your first meal home so I didn’t plan any dinner. What would you like to eat first?” All I did was smile at her. “Okay ... what would you like your second meal to be?”

“I’d like Timmy’s coffee, large double, double and a good feed of KFC,” I laughed.

Donna drove us home, and we went straight to bed, where we fucked our brains out, and I tasted my favourite meal, her pussy. We decided to stay in and relax and go out Saturday night for dinner and dancing at the Sargeant’s Mess.

I called both our parents and they were happy I was home again. Stewart and Helen said they wanted us over on Sunday for a belated Thanksgiving dinner. My mom and dad came over to share the KFC, their treat, and listen to my tales of my tour. I could have sworn my mom was so relieved her only child was back safe and sound she wanted to take me to bed for a fuck.

I’ve had hugs from her before, but none like this. She pressed her full breasts to me so often that almost felt like they were becoming part of me. It didn’t help that her top had a plunging neckline, and I gazed at the ample breasts that once nursed me. Donna came to me for one of her many hugs and kisses.

“Is your mom trying to put the moves on you and wants you to fuck her?” She half-heartedly joked.

“I think she is. Probably happy to have me home again and she’s feeling a little emotional.”

“I can’t blame her. I’m feeling rather emotional about you being home too!” She kissed my cheek and rubbed my crotch.

The next time my mom pressed her tits to me for a hug, I let my hand go from her waist down to rest on her ass. I stared at her cleavage. “Nice top,” I nervously complimented.

“Thank you. I wore it just for you,” Mom replied softly, pressing her tits more to my chest. She smiled and didn’t object to my touch. I moved my hand in a circle, and she still didn’t mind. I could feel my cock stir at the incestual thoughts of fucking my mom. I slid my hand up, and she didn’t stop me as I fondled her tit. With no one near, she guided my hand under her top to feel her full, bare tit.

“I’m so tempted to let you fuck me so I can discover what Donna loves about you. Why should she have all the fun?”

I was stunned by my mom’s erotic, incestual offer. “I wouldn’t turn you down.”

My parents said goodnight with Mom standing close to me again, and another touch to her ass was welcomed.


The next day several people recognized I was home and welcomed my return. I noticed the house next door was empty, and Donna explained the McGuire’s received a late posting and moved out west.

We went for a walk hand in hand, just getting used to my being home again. I noticed the Sargeant’s Mess was advertising a Halloween dance and asked her if she wanted to go.

“I know the perfect costume to wear. I’ll put on a really low top and short skirt and go as a slutty high school cheerleader and you can go as my stud boyfriend, captain of the football team,” she laughed, and I agreed with her suggestion.

In the afternoon, Lisa came over. She sure was a sight for sore eyes. Her low cut halter top and leggings did little to conceal her slim and sexy body. She was all over me like a wet sponge, kissing and hugging me like never before. I thought, at one moment, she was going to take me to bed for a fuck. She sat close to me, and I mildly protested my innocence to Donna with Lisa’s renewed interest in me.

“Lisa likes you a lot and is happy that you’re home again,” she justified.

For dinner, Donna and I decided on to the fanciest restaurant in the area, one of the several at the Quinte Golf and Country Club complex. Donna wore the same style, devastatingly sexy dress as before but in a different colour.

I held Donna’s hand as we waited for our table and scanned the large room. Most every eye was on my wife in her sexy dress. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her, proud that she was mine.

We were seated in a cozy corner that, in the daytime, would overlook the eighteenth green. I wanted a big, thick, and juicy steak! We held hands, and I loved the glint in her eyes from the candles and the glow on her revealing breasts.

“Speaking of happy to have me home again, my mom said earlier, she was tempted to offer me a fuck. Can you imagine that?”

“You should fuck her. Imagine you cock fucking the pussy that gave birth to you.”

“You’re joking, aren’t you?” I was surprised that Donna would even suggest it.

“Maybe I am and mybe I’m not.”


Our meals served, I had to control my manners as I practically inhaled my steak. While I enjoyed my meal, Donna seemed preoccupied, slowly picking at hers.

“What’s wrong, pussy got your tongue?” I teased, stealing a mushroom from her plate. She looked to me, trying to avoid direct eye contact.

I noticed her take a deep breath. “I have something to tell you that I know you’re not going to like hearing.”

I paused fork halfway to my mouth and thought, “Oh boy here it comes, for some reason, Donna wants a divorce.”

I looked to her waiting for her to continue. She glanced at me then looked at her plate, “While you were away I had an affair.”

I wasn’t quite sure I heard her correctly, “What did you say?”

“I said, while you were in Cyprus, I cheated on you,” she confessed. She kept her head down, not daring to look at me.


My eyes couldn’t grow any wider. I had literally been stabbed in the heart by my only love. I slammed my knife and fork on the plate, startling her and slumped back in my chair. I just stared at her, stunned beyond belief.

I glanced at the nearby table in case she was overheard, “Why you fucking little bitch! I should reach across this table and wring your fucking neck!”

I picked up my knife and fork, tempted to use them both on her, instead of my steak. I angrily cut my steak and stabbed a piece making her jump again. I furrowed my brow and glared at her. Her chin was quivering, tears beginning to trickle down her cheeks. I breathed hard, snorting through my nose.

I tried to compose my emotions and not slap her. That’s all I’d need is to be charged with spousal abuse and throwing away my career.

“I know you must hate me right now. Do you want a divorce?” Donna mumbled.

“Fucking right I hate you! I don’t know if I want a divorce. I’m trying to let it sink into my head that my wife just admitted fucking around on me while I was half a world away!” I grumbled, stabbing at a mushroom. I chewed my food angrily in silence, my temples pulsating.

I looked at my wedding ring, tempted to take it off and throw it as far as I could, then put down my knife and fork. “See my wedding ring?” I pushed it up from the bottom. “Look, Donna.” She raised her eyes, fearing I was going to take it off. “See that white strip of skin underneath? It means that my finger never tanned underneath because it’s never been off my finger since the day you put it on there! I’m proud to be married to you or I thought I was until just now! I saw several guys take their wedding ring off and put it away for their whole tour.”

I picked up my utensils and stabbed my steak again. Donna flinched at my aggressive actions. “You afraid and think that I might hit you?”

“I don’t know what to think. I’ve never seen you this angry before,” she fretted.

“Fucking right I’m angry at you!” I glared. I took a swig of drink and put my left hand, palm up on the table and motioned for her’s with my fingers, “Give me your hand.” She hesitantly placed it on mine, and it felt cold and clammy. I took her hand in mine, gripping it harder than I had to then released it.

“Right now I hate you more than I ever thought possible but I want you to know I would never raise my hand in anger to you. That’s all we’d need for you to have me arrested for spousal abuse and I may as well flush my career down the toilet and likely our marriage.”

I breathed hard several more times through my nose, trying to collect my thoughts, “You may as well tell me who it was. I’ll find out eventually.”

She continued to stare at her partially eaten meal. “Was it someone from work?”

“No,” she barely spoke.

“Was it someone from the Base?” She nodded, no.

“So it was a civilian?”

“Yes.”

“Now the million dollar question, who was it?” She hesitated. “Donna who was he?”

“It was our neighbour’s son, Bill McGuire,” she finally revealed.

“Little Billy McGuire?” I tried no to shout.

“He’s seventeen now and not so little anymore. I guess I shouldn’t have said it like that,” Donna said, tears continued to flow.

“And the little fucking asshole’s family has transferred out west so I can’t even beat the living shit out of him!”

“I’m sorry Rick.”

“It’s a little too late for saying you’re sorry!” I fired back. “How the hell am I supposed to carry on working with this on my mind?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Just shut the fuck up!” I snapped back. It was eating me up inside. I didn’t want to know, but I had to know. “So you may as well tell me how it happened.”

“I had been reading several of your sexy letters before cutting the grass. It had rained several times over two weeks and the grass had grown quite long. I was half way done the front when the mower quit. I couldn’t get it restarted and checked the gas and there was still plenty left in the tank. I gave up trying to restart it and went back to the kitchen and continued reading your letters. Jesus, Rick your sexy letters make me so fucking horny!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.