Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Donna and I told our parents that we’d be moving to CFB Borden sometime during the summer. They were sad yet grateful we’d still be living close by compared to being post further away.

Later that week, I was called into the Chief’s office and given the news that would eventually alter the remainder of my career. The Chief explained that Ottawa tasks the different Commands to provide personnel for foreign tours.

“Rick, I hate to tell you this, but you are being tasked to go on an Attached Posting serving with the United Nations Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus (UNFICYP). You will be employed, in Cyprus from mid-April to mid-October. It didn’t matter that you’re a Supply Technician, it requires a Sergeant, and it’s called an ATR position, Any Trade Requirement.

I was stunned beyond belief! My first thoughts were of Donna. This is going to practically kill her!

The Chief went on to explain the tasking comes from Air Command in Winnipeg to Trenton. A Sergeant was assigned the duty, but his medical testing revealed a problem with one of his heart vessels so he couldn’t go. He said I was the most junior Sergeant on the Base, so the assignment now falls to me.

He added that the Career Managers were informed about my UN tasking, and my posting to Borden has been cancelled. After my return from Cyprus, I’d be employed until posted out the following summer.

The Chief handed me a copy of my tasking message, and I went to Headquarters to start the paperwork. What was said to me basically went in one ear and out the other. I drove around Trenton aimlessly for an hour and didn’t even remember parking in the driveway. I sat stone-faced on the living room couch, waiting for Donna to come home from work. My mind was racing with every possible thought about my tour and what her reaction would be.

Donna came in the kitchen door and saw me sitting, no expression on my face. I had that blank empty stare as if I’d received fatal news. In a way, it felt like I had died a little inside me. She knew something was wrong, thinking one of our family members had passed away.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, coming to me quickly for a hug and kiss.

“You’ve heard of Cyprus?” I looked at her. “It’s an island in the Mediterranean Sea?”

“I’m being sent to Cyprus on a United Nations tour for six months from the middle of April to the middle of October.”

She didn’t say a word, ran up the stairs, slamming the bedroom door shut and cried. I let her have her alone time then went to her. Donna was a complete mess. She hugged the stuffing out of me, shaking like a leaf in the wind. Her eyes were bloodshot, and I wiped away her tears.

“You said you’d never have to go away again!” She shouted, her chin quivering with raw emotion. Donna yelled she was mad at me, hated me, hated the Military, and mad at everyone. We started to fight, and I knew arguing wouldn’t solve anything, so I returned to the living room.

A while later, she came down the stairs, feeling so hurt. “I’m sorry that I said I hate you. You know I don’t, I love you,” she apologized softly. “I’m just mad that you have to go away. I hate what the Military is doing to our marriage!” It didn’t matter to her that it was because of the Military that we met. I also mentioned that my posting to Borden was cancelled, and we’d be transferred somewhere else next summer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.