Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Life couldn’t be any better for us as newlyweds. There were far too many choices for our honeymoon destination, and one of the guys at work happen to mention he and his wife had twice stayed at the Grand Isle Resort and Spa in the Bahamas. He lent us the pictures they had taken, and it gave us a good idea of the Resort beside their website.

We decided to give it a try and didn’t regret it for one minute. Donna wore either her sexiest bikinis or her usual sexy low cut tops and short skirts. The owner joked with us to watch our exposure time in the sun because making love wasn’t very romantic if we both have bad sunburns. I told them my experience living in Egypt and been called, Pinkies.

We did everything we could think of, snorkelling, parasailing, swimming with baby pigs, and sightseeing. Donna was very gracious to let me experience several rounds of golf. I’d never seen sand traps so white.

We returned home well-tanned and looking forward to married life. Donna and I had the world in the palm of our hands, and it didn’t take long for us to begin talking about having children. Her thoughts of having a family was tempered with apprehension when she’d see little kids complaining their daddy or mommy was gone away for a long time.

My job performance was progressing very well, and there was a hint from my Captain that I was slated to attend the Senior Leaders Course at CFB Borden that fall. Completion of that course was mandatory for promotion to the next rank of Sergeant.

Donna complained again when I said my promotion course was four weeks long. I tried to reassure her time would pass by quickly with me able to drive home each weekend. She didn’t mention having a baby for a while, so I let the subject slide.


Days turned to weeks to months, and that summer, a new Sergeant was posted into the vacancy I was filling. Of course, I was disappointed, but my Chief praised me for the excellent way I performed my duties.

As scheduled, I attended the Senior Leadership course that fall. Usually, on the receiving end for the words of command on a ceremonial parade, I now had to take my turn, giving the marching orders. We had all been on our fair share of military parades and pretty much knew the routine. Still, it was nerve-wracking when you had to bellow out the words of command and just like the others, I hoped I didn’t screw up.

I wasn’t the best student but graduated in the upper third of my class. Donna was all over my on my return home, and again said how she hated what the military was doing to us. I reassured her there should be no reason for me to go away anytime soon.

Our Career Managers made their annual visit to Trenton, and I had my interview. I was informed that five Master Corporals in the Supply trade, were scheduled to be promoted by the following summer. I was one of the five.

I felt like I had kicked another field goal over the moon that I was being promoted to Sergeant. A longer-term of service would automatically kick in picking up my ‘Third.’ I was told that with my impending promotion, we would be over established with Sergeants so along with my promotion, I was being transferred from Trenton.

I thought, “Oh boy! Donna sure isn’t going to like hearing that we’re moving!”

The only saving grace was that I received a rare opportunity. I had my choice of two postings, either to National Defense Headquarters in Ottawa or as an instructor at our Supply Trade School at CFB Borden.

When my Chief found out about my choices, he said to take Borden. As a new Sergeant in Ottawa, I’d be nothing but a glorified gopher. I went home, and Donna was excited with the news of my impending promotion, but then I let her know we’d be moving.

I told her about my two choices and asked her thoughts. I offered that we’d still be only a few hour’s drive from our parents. She said she wasn’t sure which posting to take and said for me to choose the one that benefited my career the most. The next day I told my Chief we’d take Borden.


My promotion to Sergeant came through effective the 1st of March, and did we ever celebrate! On Friday night, I walked into the Junior Ranks Mess for the last time and put 100 dollars on the bar and received many thank yous and congratulations.

Lisa joined us, and we knew there’d be a lot of drinking, so we took a cab to the Warrant Officer and Sergeants Mess. The atmosphere was more subdued until the DJ started. Donna wore her sexiest lowest top and shortest skirt, and I soon found out, also minus her panties.

Lisa joined us and was stunningly sensual in her short, very low cut dress. My vision was constantly roaming from Donna’s cleavage and sexy legs to Lisa’s. Sitting between them, I was the envy of a new, though older crowd.

The drinks flowed like water, and being the veteran of several hangovers knew to pace me. Well, to at least try. The more we drank and danced, the more uninhibited we became. Donna relaxed her posture, and Lisa noticed my hand was a frequent visitor under Donna’s skirt.

Her hand roamed higher and higher on my leg and was soon rubbing my crotch. My cock was hard in no time and ached to escape my pants. She was getting quite a buzz on, and the conversation turned more sexual. After a particularly energetic dance, Donna sat me down and straddled my thighs. She breathed hard from dancing and slipped my hand under her top onto her tit then kissed me long and passionately.

“I fucking love you!’

“And I fucking love you too!”

She leaned to Lisa and shocking the shit out of me, kissing her long and hard on the lips. I had sometimes wondered if Donna and Lisa had tasted the other’s pussy before, though I was fairly certain they hadn’t.

“I need my new Sergeant to give me a good fucking! I’m getting hungry for cock!” She demanded, again kissing me hard. Her voice was rather loud, and a few guys jokingly quickly volunteered.

Donna sat beside me one hand on my shoulder, the other forefinger tracing along my cheek. She wasn’t very steady anymore, swaying slightly. “I bet you’d love to fuck my Lisa,” she blurted.

I looked at her with a shocked expression. “It’s okay, honey, you can be honest with me. Would you like to fuck my Lisa?”

“Umm ... yes?” I hesitated to admit, fearing a slap across my face.

“There, that wasn’t so bad now, was it?” She kissed my cheek. She cupped my cheeks in her hands, squishing them to pucker my lips. “I love you Rick and trust you. Tonight we’re celebrating you, so you’re allowed to have a little naughty fun with my Lisa.”

I didn’t know what to do. Donna sensed my hesitation, so she took my hand and placing it on Lisa’s leg, slid it up, passed the hem of her dress. “I already told Lisa that we were going to tease you and have some fun and she agreed.”

I looked from one sensual beauty to the other. If my cock had fingers, it would be clawing its way out of my pants right now! “Lisa, will you kiss my husband to show him we’re serious?” As I turned from Donna to her, Lisa planted a long kiss on my lips.

“Touch her pussy!” Donna sensually whispered as we still kissed. She smiled at my reaction as my fingers slid under her short hem to touch her bare, short-haired pussy. “I knew we’d be having some sexy fun tonight so I told her to leave her panties at home!” She teased, to my ear. “Doesn’t her pussy feel good? Now slide two fingers inside her then do the same to me!”

My cock was screaming to escape as I fingered their pussies in stereo. “Mmm, that feels so fucking good! Tell me, Lisa, does Rick’s fingers feel good fucking your pussy?”

“I love him fingering my pussy! Can I kiss your husband?”

“Of course you can, you can do anything except fucking.” I looked to Donna, amazed at her offer.

“So I could give him a blowjob?” Lisa countered. I gazed wide-eyed from one to the other.

“Mmmm, I didn’t consider that! Let me think about it,” she winked. Lisa attacked my lips as my fingers continued. Donna turned my face to her taking her kisses, then Lisa pulled my face to her once more.

I needed a drink and taking my hand from Donna’s pussy, boldly let my right remain inside Lisa. Donna looked down at my hand, still under her hem and smiled. “I love you Rick and obviously I’m giving you more freedom than I ever expected with Lisa so enjoy your fun while you can.”

“I love you, honey.” I returned my fingers between her legs. Donna downed the remainder of her drink and rubbing my crotch, kissed me again.

“Ask Lisa to dance the next slow song with you and let your hands do some touching then please bring me another drink.” I nodded and kissed her.


“I like this song,” Lisa mention, and I stood offering her my hand. Donna stared at the bulge in my pants and quickly rubbed it. On the dance floor, Lisa put her arms around my neck, and her lithe body moulded to mine. My hands couldn’t stay still memorizing the sensation of her sides and back.

“Feel my ass,” she whispered. My hands felt her cheeks through the thin material of her dress. “Mmm, that feels good!” We continued to move in a circle, and I noticed Donna turn down an offer for a dance.

“Rick, I want you to know that I love our Donna and would never do anything to hurt her. I know I’ve had a few drinks tonight and this will be as far as our fun goes. So don’t expect to fuck me because I won’t let you.”

“I know we do a fair amount of sexual teasing and I enjoy it a lot. I’ll be honest, of course, I’d love to fuck you, but I couldn’t to that to my girl. I’ll just have to fantasize giving you the best fucking of your life,” I teased.

Lisa laughed, “You seem pretty sure of yourself.”

“I know you and Donna talk, that’s what good close girlfriends do. Does she complain that I’m a lousy fuck?”

“No, in fact, she says you’re very good. If she wasn’t our girl and we knew each other, we’d already have been in bed months ago.” Lisa guided my hand under the hem onto her firm ass cheek until the song ended then I escorted her back to her chair.

A guy I didn’t know saw me and left Donna’s side. “I had a guy trying to pick me up,” she said, looking to him disappear. I looked down her top, seeing the cleavage he was gazing at.

“I’d try to pick you up too,” I joked. She pulled me down by my shirt and kissed me hard.

I went for another round of drinks and returned with Donna and Lisa now side by side. Donna stood and had me sit, my lap becoming her seat. She faced Lisa, her hem remaining dangerously high.

Donna took a good swig of her drink and resumed seducing me. She kissed me and guided one hand between her legs and the other under her top. Her legs spread wider to accommodate my hand, and Lisa saw two fingers enter her pussy. She could see the outline of the back of my hand moving as I fondled Donna’s tit.

“I’m so jealous of you both right now. I used to have a man who loved me like that.” She wouldn’t admit her pussy was moistening watching us. I found it highly erotic to be feeling Donna’s tit and pussy while looking into Lisa’s eyes. Lisa leaned and kissed me.

I was concentrating on my girls not to notice the constant stares the three of us were receiving. Already many were speculating if I was fucking them both.

A slow song that Donna liked began, and she stood taking my hand. The bulge of my hard cock was very obvious to Lisa. Her arms went around my neck, and I pulled Donna close to me. “I’m so fucking horny for you!” She slid my hand up under her top. “Let people know you’re feeling my tit!” She desired.

I put more space between us on my right side to reveal my hand under her top. It was scrunched up showing several ribs and my hand moving. “Mmm, that feels nice. Now, my love, I need you to finger my pussy as we dance.”

I didn’t object to her erotic desire, and if Lisa could see my hand lift Donna’s skirt and go between her legs, I’m sure others could see it too. “Mmm, I need you to fuck me good when we get home!” and she began to kiss me. The song ended, and we lingered a little longer on the dance floor. My hand was still between her legs, and I teasingly made her body jolt.

Her forehead touched to mine, and she sighed deeply. “I love you so much, Rick!”

“And I love you too.”

We walked hand in hand back to Lisa. “That was a very erotic dance. I’m sure many others liked it too. It’s a wonder you didn’t start fucking right on the dance floor,” she joked.

We sat, and Donna’s hand went to my crotch. “I’m so fucking horny! I need your big fucking cock! Hey, Lisa want to see Rick’s hard cock?” She taunted. She didn’t give Lisa a chance to reply and began to tug at his zipper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.