Cheerleaders Torment - Cover

Cheerleaders Torment

Copyright© 2019 by James Dawson

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kate finally was accepted by cheerleader squad, but only after she passed the test, which no girl wanted to talk about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

The reality of the situation set in on Kate as she watched the traffic pass the car window. She was very uncomfortable in the wet panties and jeans and could see the wet outline through her pants.

Even though Mike had let her pull her top back together, she realized that she was a virtual slave to the four men in the car. It was really just that simple. She’d had to sit there while Mike lifted her breasts out of her top and handled them. He had pictures and videos of her in the most terrible situations imaginable and if they got out around school she would be totally ruined. Worse even was if her father saw them, and how sick he’d be. It would kill him and she’d rather die herself than let that happen. The worst part about it was that Mike knew it too. She could tell that even if he did not know exactly why, he knew she would do whatever he told her.

She wondered what he meant about being a “model.” She had heard that the girls on the cheerleading team did get some modeling jobs. Mostly local stuff, but they were excited about it none-the-less. Kate was certainly not interested all. But she knew that wasn’t what he was talking about.

It didn’t take long to get to the Rainbow’s End Motel. It was a typical looking American 50’s style motel, plain and square. It was beige with brown doors and black railings, and looked as though it hadn’t been painted since it opened. To the sign was missing several lights.

They turned into to the parking lot, which was mostly empty, and pulled into a space near to the office.

“Okay,” said Mike, “Kate and I will go in and get to the rooms.” She

was surprised that he wanted her to go into to the office with him, and immediately thought of her wet pants. It would look like she wet them. Mike opened to the door and got out of to the car. He held it open for Kate. Reluctantly, she slid over and stepped out. Once again, she felt embarrassed at to the skimpy bikini top. It looked obscene because she was so big. She felt like a tramp. She looked down at her jeans and saw to the wet outline of her panties.

Mike smiled at her as he saw it too.

“It’s gonna look like we were too late getting you here,” he laughed.

She blushed bright red.

She followed Mike into to the small, dingy office just off of to the lot. It smelled like stale cigarette smoke and to the walls were turned slightly brown from to the nicotine. An older man standing behind to the desk under a big sign that read “Check Out: 11:00” He was tall and gangly, and as they got closer, Kate noticed that though he was balding, he had hair growing out of his nose and ears. She shuttered. He looked up at them dryly, before noticing Kate. His eyes widened as he saw her.

“Can I help ya?” he asked with a leering smile, staring at her bulging breasts.

Mike said yes, and sorted out two rooms. She learned that she would be in his room, while to the other three guys shared. Throughout to the negotiations, to the desk clerk kept stealing glances at Kate’s big boobs. She stood nervously, trying not to fidget.

“Say,” said Mike after they had finished with to the business. “Are you guys very busy now?”

“Naw,” replied to the clerk, addressing both of them. “It’s kinda slow. Just to the usual few sales guys.”

“Well,” Mike continued, “I’m a photographer, and Kate here is a model.

And well I was wondering if we might take a few shots by your pool around back later.”

To the clerk looked at Kate. His face seemed to lift as his eyes went up and down her body for to the thousandth time. He cleared his throat and looked at Mike. “Well, I’m not too sure,” he replied cannily. “Ya know, man agement and stuff.”

“What ya’ got in mind?” His eyes drifted back over to Kate, causing her to shiver.

“Well,” said Mike, “I’m looking to get some good swimwear shots.” He turned and looked at Kate.

Suddenly to the door behind to the leering clerk opened and two younger men entered to the office. They were both obviously maintenance workers, gardeners or pool cleaners. They stopped short as they saw Mike and to the clerk staring at Kate. They did likewise.

“This guy here,” to the clerk told his two employees, “is a photographer.” He turned to Kate, “and this here is a model.”

To the two guys looked at her and nodded their agreement

“Isn’t she something?” Mike exclaimed. “Doesn’t she have a great body for swimwear?”

She began to blush as she felt their eyes on her.

To the men just stared for a moment sizing her up.

“Turn around nice and slow for us, Kate,” asked Mike.

She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

Slowly she began to pivot on her left foot and turn her body around.

She stopped when her back was facing them.

“Looks like she had an accident,” to the clerk said.

To the men laughed.

Kate’s breath began to come in short bursts.

To the room went quiet and she waited for Mike to tell her what to do next.

“All to the way around,” he said.

She pivoted back to face them again and stared down at to the floor.

She couldn’t look at them.

“You know,” said Mike, turning to to the clerk. “I think I’d also like to get a few shots of her without her top on. Do you think any of your guests would mind.”

To the clerk swallowed with difficulty. His tongue came out and ran across his dry lips. “Well, ahhhh...” he muttered.

Kate’s face flooded with color.

Mike leaned forward confidentially. To the clerk did likewise. He whispered into his ear.

“Yeah, well...” said to the clerk. He looked over to Kate. “That’ll be okay,” he said. He looked very nervous.

“Great.” said Mike. He picked up to the keys from to the counter.

“Why don’t you wait right here, Kate,” said Mike as he walked towards to the door, “while we bring in to the stuff.”

She looked at him pleadingly.

He stopped and smiled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.