Cheerleaders Torment - Cover

Cheerleaders Torment

Copyright© 2019 by James Dawson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kate finally was accepted by cheerleader squad, but only after she passed the test, which no girl wanted to talk about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

When Kate returned from the Ladies room, the men were all unusually quiet, and that made her nervous. They had all been watching, waiting for her to come out. She had re-adjusted her top and put her jeans back on, but as Mike had said, she’d left her wet panties on.

Mike and Jack were the only ones standing. Tom and Ken were still sitting in the booth. They rested their elbows on the table she’d had to lay on. The other men were all sitting on the stools mounted in front of the long counter. They were all rotated around facing her. She slowly walked up to the table. She noticed a big plastic container of margarine on the counter.

Mike had her little bag in his hand. He pulled a hairbrush out of it and handed it to her.

“Why don’t you give your hair a brush Kate,” he said.

It seemed an odd request and she looked around cautiously ... She reached out and took the brush.

She began running it through her hair. The men all watched.

She saw Jack, who was holding a wad of cash, walk over hand it over to Mike and then pick up the video camera again. He pointed it at her. Once again she felt the adrenaline. Fear welled up inside her again. She’d though t it was over. Now the sight of the wad of cash really scared her.

“Did you learn a lesson here, Kate?” asked Mike, watching her.

The brush stopped for a second, and then picked up speed again.

Something was going on.

“Y ... yes,” she said reluctantly. She tried to brush her hair as unsensuously as possible.

“And what was that?”

She felt choked. She knew what he wanted to hear.

“Ob ... obedience.” she finally uttered.

“Obedience. That’s right.”

She finished with her hair. Despite her ordeal, she looked stunning. Her beautiful dark hair picked up a luster from the brushing, and her full lips still showed the red lipstick. The waterproof eye make-up held fast.

She watched Jack with the video camera as he walked around behind Mike.

“Do you think you learned your lesson Kate?” asked Mike. He smiled at her with intolerable smugness.

Kate’s nervousness and frustration showed.

“Y ... yes,” she replied.

She noticed one of the men at the counter shift in his seat. He reached down and readjusted his crotch. She looked down at the floor.

It was suddenly so quiet.

“Are you sure?”

“Y ... yes,” she repeated. God she wanted out of there.

Mike stepped forward and held his hand out for the hairbrush.

It took a minute to register what he wanted before Kate reached out and handed it to him.

“That’s good,” he said. He smiled at her and held up the brush and looked at it. “Cause I’d hate to have to discipline you again.”

A shiver went down Kate’s spine. The brush would really hurt.

“I’ll bet your bottom is really sore.”

Kate swallowed hard. Her mouth became dry. Mike was toying with her even more cruelly than before.

“Maybe we better look at it?”

She didn’t answer.

“Let’s see,” he said, “show us your lesson. Why don’t you turn around and show us your bottom, Kate.”

Oh God. It was starting again.

“ ... your bare bottom.”

In her time in the ladies room, she’d almost managed to distance herself from this horrible incident and now it was getting worse. She noticed the hairbrush in Mike’s hand.

Suddenly, they all jumped. The tension was broken by the sound of the front door to the diner being shaken. They all looked around to see that a group of about five people had pulled up and were trying to get in. The peo ple stepped back, looking around for a sign. A man cupped his hands together on the glass to try to see inside.

Kate almost wanted to cry for help. Her heart started to beat, and she could feel a scream welling up. She controlled it. She knew what would happen. Horrible pictures of her being touched by gross old men would go arou nd the school, or worse, the video of her getting a spanking in a public parking lot, or of her with that ketchup bottle. Her parents would find out and she could never explain it. Mike promised not to show them to anybod y, and she’d never heard anything about the other girls, about any videos or pictures, so it seemed that he kept his word on that score.

She just had to make it through this nightmare weekend, at least until they got to t he camp. She was sure she’d be safe once she was with the other girls.

Auggie walked up to the door and waved them off, shrugging his shoulders as if to say there was some problem beyond his control. They could hear the disappointed voices fade out as the people went back to their cars.

After a moment, suddenly, all the eyes were once again on Kate.

She knew what had to happen, and she slowly turned around so that her back was facing her audience...

She reached up and unfastened her jeans and slowly pulled them down. This time, without having to be told, she slipped her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down too. Once again, her beautiful round bottom came int o the view of the men sitting in the diner. Both cheeks were reddened from the spanking.

“Mmmmmmm,” she heard a male voice.

“Go ahead and take ¡®em off,” said Mike.

She pushed them down her legs, and kept her knees as close together as possible as she pulled her feet out of each pant leg.

Mike walked around the front of her and took her jeans and panties from her. She avoided his eyes and stared straight ahead. She felt his eyes roam up and down her body. She resisted the urge to cover her pubic mound wit h her hands when she felt his eyes there. He slowly walked around her.

“Now,” she heard him from behind her again. “Auggie, our host here, has been kind enough to offer to help alleviate the burning on your bottom Kate.”

She heard some giggles.

“Since he doesn’t have any cold cream here, he’s offered to sooth you with margarine.”

More chuckling.

“Come on over here,” said Mike.

She bit her lip and turned around. She saw Mike was standing between the men seated at the counter and his friends at the booth behind him. There was an empty stool waiting ominously between them.

Now wearing nothing except her bikini top, Kate turned around and walked to where Mike was standing. She approached the stool.

“Get yourself up on this stool,” he said, “on your knees.”

She looked at it for a second before moving. She had men on both sides of her and she could feel them leering, staring at her nakedness.

She had a hard time as the top of the stool rotated. She had to hold on to the edge of the counter as she climbed up. She managed to get into place and waited on her knees, with her feet sticking out back behind her, tow ards Ken and Tom.

Her naked ass was elevated and in plain view.

“Now lean forward ... put your elbows on the counter,” said Mike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.