Cheerleaders Torment - Cover

Cheerleaders Torment

Copyright© 2019 by James Dawson

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kate finally was accepted by cheerleader squad, but only after she passed the test, which no girl wanted to talk about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

She struggled to keep her rhythm going on the ketchup bottle as Mike manipulated her arms back and forth like an accordion.

Squeezing her breasts together.

“Awe, come on,” said one male voice, “let’s see those FUCKING TITS.”

She shuttered.

“Keep it going nice and steady now,” he said, as he relaxed her arms.

She felt his hands go back to her shoulders.

They rested there for a moment.

Slowly, his fingers began moving down the line of the straps that ran over her shoulders. She felt them trace over each shoulder and slowly begin following the straps down across her chest. The fingertips began moving their way under the material as they went down.

Her breathing became tight and fast.

She felt a tingle go down her spine as his fingers moved farther down the straps over her breasts, slightly pulling away the top.

Her hand worked the ketchup bottle, back and forth.

“Come OOOOOOON” A man’s voice.

Kate kept her eyes shut. She couldn’t bear to look.

She felt his fingers continue to move against her skin

She felt the material being lifted up, slowly, away from her breasts towards either side.

She waited for the feel of his entire hand

“Now pull your shoulders back,” Mike said in her ear.

She bit down on her lower lip.

She took a deep breath, and did as he said, making her boobs rise up.

She tried to keep concentrating on the rhythm, working her right hand up and down the ketchup bottle.

“AAAAWWWWW MAAAAN.”

She could feel the men staring lustily, waiting for her breasts to be bared. This was too horrible to believe.

She flinched.

She suddenly felt Mike’s tongue lightly touch the right side of her neck. A tingling spread across her body. The point of his tongue moved up her neck towards her ear.

It was dizzying.

Then with one sudden tug, the bikini top was pulled to either side, and Kate’s big breasts sprang out.

WHHHOOOOOOAAA!!! The men all cheered.

She let out a whimper of shame.

“OH, my GOD, look at those TITS.”

“FUUUUUUCK.”

She tried to ignore the crude comments.

She felt Mike’s hands move underneath her bared breasts. He cupped them in his hands and lifted them up, bunching them up on her chest.

She kept her eyes shut and concentrated on the ketchup bottle, keeping the stroking motion.

Mike began to knead the big mounds.

“AW, CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSTT”

Whoops of delight came the men.

“I’d sure LOVE to run my prick between THOSE fucking melons,” said one of them.

Kate almost choked. The thought of her breasts being used in such a disgusting and unnatural way by one of these greasy horrible men made her want to be sick. She began to feel panicky. What if Mike let him?

Mike began to run his fingers in a circular motion. He started to caress her nipples, tugging them outward.

“Let’s get this things to stand out,” he said.

The tingling feeling coming from nipples mixed with the fear and humiliation to create a swirl of emotion in Kate. She felt waves of dizziness.

He rolled the big nipples in his fingers.

“Come on, Kate,” he said, “let’s make ‘em hard.”

“Let me LICK ¡®EM” offered one of the men.

Kate shuddered. She felt Mike’s hands pull away.

“Come on, make them stick out,” he commanded.

She became a mass of confusion and fear and shame, and tried to keep her mind on the ketchup bottle.

The sudden splash of cold water made her cry out. Her mouth and eyes popped open at the shock, and she dropped the bottle to the floor. Mike had taken one of the glasses of ice water from the table behind him and poured it down her front.

“AWWWWWWW” came a loud groan from the guys.

She instantly reached up to cover herself.

Now that her eyes were open again, she suddenly noticed that Jack had climbed up onto the counter to get a better view, and had the small palm-sized video camera in his hand.

He’d caught the whole horrible episode.

She cried out in shame.

A wild cheer went up and the men saw that she had seen Jack.

“Hey, I want a copy of that tape,” said one of the men.

“Fuckin’ A-Yeah” the others agreed.

She let out a moan of despair, and her hands came up and covered her face. She began to cry into her hands.

“Oh God, PLEASE ... please stop...”

“Hey, she dropped the bottle.” said a male voice.

“DIIIIISapline” said another.

Mike pulled her hands back down, once again exposing her dripping breasts to the lusty eyes of the assembled group. They were covered in delicate goose bumps.

“We want see,” he said, “shoulders back, now.”

Beads of cold water continued to drip down her chest, and down the creamy light brown skin of her magnificent breasts. The cold water had indeed made the nipples tight and hard.

Mike reached up and took hold of her shoulders and pulled them back, forcing her tits to stick out.

She fought back the urge to raise her arms back up. Tears dripped down her face.

“Kate,” said Mike, “you just have not followed instructions here.”

She suddenly realized what that meant.

Another spanking.

Here. In this greasy diner.

In front of these horrible men.

“NOOOOOOO,” She tried to squirm loose, but Mike held her tight.

He gave her whole body a shake.

She stopped struggling.

“Now,” he said directly into her ear, just above a whisper,

“you’ve got two choices.” He pulled her tight.

The men all watched Mike talk to her.

“Once again, you can either do as I tell you,” he told her,

“or we’re gonna have the whole gang in on it...”

“No, please ... please don’t ... don’t DO THIS...” she tried to turn around to face him.

He held her fast, and continued talking so that only she could hear.

“And if the whole gang gets in on taking your pants down, and holding you down, well, then things are going to get outta hand here...”

“Oh, GOD ... No...”

She was terrified, suddenly more scared than she had ever dreamed possible. The thought of these greasy, horrible men holding her down and...

“What’s it gonna be?”

She was speechless. Stricken with fear.

“What’s it gonna be, Kate?”

“God, please DON’T ... please don’t let them...”

“Kate, you are just going to have to learn to follow instructions, or this is going to be a very difficult weekend for you.”

She was numb.

“I think I’m going to have to teach you a little lesson here.”

Tears welled up in her beautiful big brown eyes.

“Now, remember,” he said, “the minute you don’t do exactly, and I mean EXACTLY as I tell you, then I’m going to let the guys here take over.”

He pushed her forward and scooted off the table.

She found herself standing just a few feet away from the leering men, with her breasts sticking rudely from her top, and realized how much safer she had just felt a moment ago. She stared at the floor.

“You sure got nice tits honey,” said one of them.

Mike moved to the next booth and pushed away the silverware and napkins. He picked up the spatula.

“WHOAAAA” a chorus from the men, who scrambled to get new vantage points. Three of them sat on the stools on the counter facing the table.

“You guys,” he pointed to Ken and Tom, “come slid in here.” He motioned each one to one of the bench seats facing each other across the table.

“Okay, Kate, over here.”

Slowly, with her big breasts hanging lewdly from her mauled bikini-top, she walked on shaky legs to the edge of the table.

There was nothing she could do.

Nothing except what Mike said.

“Now turn around.”

She slowly turned around so that her back was to the men. Her long dark hair hung down near the line the strap of her top made around her back. The men all gazed at the smooth light brown skin.

In front of her, staring at her bared breasts were Tom and Ken sitting on either side at the other end of the Formica covered tabletop. Tom smiled at her.

“I can’t wait to see that ass,” said Auggie behind her.

“You can have her ass,” said another, “I want feel my dick between those big tits.”

The men had gone a bit quiet while Mike had been talking to her, waiting to see what was going to happen. Now they spoke up again.

Kate tried to blot out the rude comments, and closed her eyes again.

She just wanted this nightmare to be over.

“Okay, Kate,” said Mike, “take your pants down.”

She took a deep breath.

Once again, she reached up. Her numb fingers worked the metal button through the hole in her jeans.

She grasped the zipper and slowly lowered it down.

From behind, the men could see the waist of her jeans go slack.

“YEAAAAAAH.”

She worked her thumbs into the top of the jeans and carefully started to lower them. She pulled the material away from her hips, careful not to catch her panties as well. She slowly pulled them down.

“WHEEEEEEEW!!!”

Slowly her white panties were exposed.

Then, inch by inch, her scrumptious round ass came into the men’s view.

She lowered her jeans over the ripe cheeks to the tops of her thighs, presenting a stunning firm, round bottom covered by white panties, which were bunched up between her cheeks.

“HUH, HUH, HUH,” the men chanted.

She waited her next instruction.

“A little lower,” said Mike.

She moved them down a couple of inches, past the widest part of her hips.

“Lower,”

Another few inches.

“Take a couple of steps back, toward us,” Mike commanded.

Slowly she moved away from the table.

She waited.

“Take them off.”

She was startled.

That would leave her almost totally naked.

She couldn’t argue.

“Lean forward, Kate, and push them all the way down your legs without bending your knees.”

She began to do as he said and lower the jeans down her tapering brown thighs, bending at the waist. The motion rounded her ass, making it stick out in front of the men.

“OH, YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!” she heard.

“Stick it OUT,”

Her breasts hung pendulously as she bent over.

Auggie leaned forward in his seat towards her bottom, staring at it. It took all of his self control not to reach out and grab it.

She pushed the jeans all the way down her long slim legs.

“Okay,” said Mike, “now step out of them without standing back up.”

She lifted one leg at a time, jiggling her breasts and spreading her bottom cheeks in her panties, and managed to pull both of her bare feet free.

“Stand back up.”

She raised herself back upright.

Mike walked up, and stood on her left side.

He looked down at her for a moment, standing there in just her panties and mauled bikini top.

“Go back to the table.”

She took the couple of steps necessary to reach the edge of the table. The front of her thighs leaned against the edge. She looked at Ken and Tom sitting in front of her and noticed they were both staring at the front of her panties.

She was totally helpless. There was nothing she could do.

She stood with her long legs bare all the way up from her delicate ankles, up to her bottom shaped like an upside-down heart.

“Now,” said Mike’s voice behind her, “reach back behind you and grab your panties.”

Her hands reached around and grasped the top of the material, just above each bottom cheek.

“Now pull them up.”

She began to pull the material upwards, arching her back and slowly exposing her cheeks as the material reluctantly pulled away.

The faint imprint of where the panties had been was visible, an indentation in the smooth skin.

“Higher.”

She pulled the material taught, pulling much of it into the crack.

“HUH, HUH, HUH...”

“Now lean forward.”

Slowly she leaned her upper body forward, leaning on the table edge with the front of her thighs. Once again her breasts hung freely from the bikini top. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Ken staring at them.

“Keep your legs straight and lean all the way over.”

The height of the table was such that in order to make contact with it, her shoulders had to be lower than her hips, making her ass the highest point on her body. She pulled her ankles and knees tightly together and bent forward, making her panties ride up even higher. Her full ass cheeks rounded in front of the appreciative eyes.

“Now,” said Mike from behind her, “give your hands to Ken and Tom.”

She became frightened again. She looked up at them fearfully.

Tom smiled again. Ken didn’t. He just stared silently. She let go of her panties which snapped back down, though most of them remained wedged in her bottom.

She slowly reached her hands out in front to her.

The contact with the guys made her shudder. Their hands felt clammy.

“Okay,” said Mike, “pull her as far forward as you can without pulling her off her feet.”

They each grabbed her around one of her wrists with both hands and pulled her forward. As they straightened her arms out, her breasts mashed against the table top.

With her arms being held down, she felt so vulnerable.

She could feel her bottom sticking up in the air.

Mike picked up the spatula and whipped it through the air.

“WHOOOOOAAAA” a cheer went up from the men.

He walked up to Kate’s waiting ass. He gripped her panties in the middle just above her bottom and pulled up on them, once again forcing the material into the crease between her cheeks.

“YEEEAHHH.”

He laid the spatula against her right cheek and pressed it against her skin. Small bulges appeared in the holes cut in the plastic. He lifted it away and inspected the imprint.

Mike got down on one knee, with his face just inches from her left cheek.

He just looked for a moment.

“Come ONNNNN,” said Auggie, “let’s see that ASS!”

Mike didn’t respond. Instead he took the corner of the spatula and touched Kate’s leg with it, just behind her left knee. The knee flinched forward. He slowly traced a line up the back of her thigh, rising up himself as he did. Then he moved it into the line between her legs, a line she was tightly holding together.

Kate squinted her eyes shut at she felt the utensil on her skin. The teasing gave her a tingling feeling. She tried to brace herself.

Mike reached out and grasped the top of her panties.

He slowly pulled them down over her ripe ass.

Kate let out a moan of shame.

Now her bottom was totally exposed.

He pulled them down to the top of her thighs, exposing both luscious cheeks and the dark line that ran between them that turned into a gentle “Y” at the top.

Mike grabbed her right cheek in his hand.

He squeezed it, causing her flesh the bulge between his fingers.

“Lemme’ see her ASSHOLE,” said Auggie suddenly

Both Tom and Ken felt her try to pull her arms free. They held them fast as she squirmed on the table top. The men watched her ass wiggle around.

“SPLAT,” Mike brought the spatula down.

“SPLAT,” instantly again on the other side.

“AHHHHHH” Kate cried out in pain. The burning was much worse than before. She burst into fresh tears.

Ken and Tom held her hands tightly.

The watched her lovely face as the tears rolled down.

Her bottom was suddenly much redder than it had been.

Mike reached down and rubbed both cheeks.

She held her knees tightly together.

“SPLAT,” a little lower this time.

“SPLAT,” on the other side.

“AHHHHHHHH,” she cried out again.

Mike rubbed her bottom with his hands again.

Auggie and the other men stared.

Kate sobbed.

Her bottom was on fire.

Mike continued to rub the red cheeks.

“Now, Kate,” he said, “I want you to stay perfectly still.”

She gave no reaction.

“Ready, Auggie?” asked Mike.

The greasy restauranteur’s face was bright pink.

Mike slipped his fingers into the crack of Kate’s bottom and pulled her asscheeks apart, giving the men a clear view of her anus.

She cried out in shame and humiliation.

How could anyone be so disgusting? She asked herself over and over. How could anyone even think of such a depraved thing.

Her bottom buzzed with warm pain.

Mike released her asscheeks and stepped back. The four red marks were clearly visible. He walked to the table they had all been in and picked up the pitcher of ice water the waitress had left them.

Ice was still floating in it.

“Kate here has got a long weekend ahead of her,” he said, “so we better cool things off a bit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.