Cheerleaders Torment - Cover

Cheerleaders Torment

Copyright© 2019 by James Dawson

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kate finally was accepted by cheerleader squad, but only after she passed the test, which no girl wanted to talk about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

“NOOOO, PLEASE...” cried Kate.

It took all of her self control to hold the degrading position she was in- standing in nothing but her jeans in a parking lot she couldn’t even see, holding her hands behind her neck with her elbows pulled wide apart. Her huge breasts sat there, sticking out rudely, on offer like cantaloupes at the supermarket.

Now Mike told her that, keeping her eyes closed, she had to endure some stranger touching them.

She felt adrenaline pump into her stomach.

“Just a little feel.” he said. “Now, I’ll be standing here the whole time. And remember, you can’t move a muscle.”

“Oh, please...” she sobbed.

“Now if you do,” Mike continued, “if you move- no matter what happens- it’ll be the same as if we caught you looking, you remember...”

“Oh God...”

“That’s right, jeans and panties down for a spanking.”

Kate’s head swirled, and she felt as though she might throw up.

She heard footsteps.

“Hi there.” It was a man’s voice.

Again, she fought the urge to panic.

“Come, on Kate,” said Mike. “Say hello.”

Did he HAVE to torment her like this?

“H ... hi...” She clinched her eyes shut.

Kate stood rooted to the spot.

“Now, what will happen if you move?” asked Mike.

She could feel men standing around her. She could hear their breathing.

“Come on Kate, what will happen?”

She clinched her eyes shut.

“A sssaa ... ss ... sspanking...”

“That’s right, a spanking. And where will you get it?”

“Oh my God, please ... please don’t do this...”

“Come on Kate,” Mike continued, “where will you get it...”

“On ... on ... mmy ... bottom...”

“That’s right. And what kind of shape will your bottom be in?”

“Bbb ... bare...”

“God,” said a man’s voice. He sounded much older. “That sure sounds good to me.” He coughed.

“Come on, sweetie, open your eyes...” said another.

“Now,” continued Mike, “just to serve as a little reminder, Kate, while keeping your arms in place, turn yourself around so that we can get a good look at your bottom.”

It was not enough to be standing here with her breasts sticking out like this. She swallowed hard and decided not to argue. The stakes were just too high. Slowly she turned herself around so that her back was facing them.

“Wow, that sure is a nice ass.” It was another man’s voice.

“Yeah,” laughed the first man. “It reminds me of a horse I once saw...”

They all laughed.

“Kinda hard to tell in those jeans though...”

Kate heart started pumping wildly.

“Now, now,” said Mike. “We did promise her that if she doesn’t move unless we say so that she can keep her jeans on.”

“Awwww,” someone said.

“But,” Mike continued, “she could bend over for us a bit to show us the nice shape ... couldn’t you Kate.”

She couldn’t respond.

“Sure you could.” Mike said. “Now keep your arms in position, and just bend over at the waist...”

Another sob escaped her full lips.

“KATE!”

She did it. She bent at the hips, with her elbows sticking out horizontally like the wings of a bird. Her big nude tits hung straight down unencumbered. They wobbled slightly.

“Bend one knee, and keep the other leg straight.”

She did.

“Great ... now bend over a little farther...”

She bent over even further.

“That’s right,” said Mike. “Really stick it out there.”

Tears started to trail down her nose and fall to the pavement in little splatters. She could hear them walking around her.

She heard someone come around to her left and squat down. She could hear breathing inches away. She heard him get down on the ground to look up at her. She bit her lip and clenched her eyes shut, as she imaging the sight her big hanging breasts were making for him.

“You sure have great tits...” the man said.

“Yeah.” another man, suddenly on the other side.

She tried not to think about them. She heard the music and tried to tune in.

“Say, ¡®thank you,’ Kate” said Mike suddenly.

“Please...”

“Come on, Kate.”

“Th ... th ... thank you.”

They all chuckled.

“Well, you’re welcome, Doll.”

“Okay,” said Mike. “Let’s get you back into position. Turn around and stand up again, but keep your arms where they are.

Once again she turned around and repositioned herself in the obscene pose, hands behind neck, shoulders pulled back, breasts thrust forward.

“Fred, you EVER seen tits that nice?”

“No sireee.”

“Are these things real, sweetheart?”

“Y ... yes.” She knew she better answer.

“I don’t see no scars, Bob.”

“Sometimes they’re underneath.”

“Yeah, let’s see.”

Though she had braced herself, the touch was like an electric shock, and she flinched.

“Sorry...” she said quickly, hoping it wouldn’t count.

There was chuckling, but no one said anything.

She felt a hand lifting her left breast, weighing it like a piece of fruit. Her face flushed.

“Gawd, they’re heavy,” said Bob.

“Let’s see,” said Fred.

She felt another hand lift her right breast.

“Your right, Bob,” he replied. “Have you ever weighed these beauties, Doll?”

“N ... no.”

Both hands pushed her boobs up, mashing them into her chest. The force made her have to take a step back.

“Nope, no scars under here.”

She stood there as both men squeezed the breasts she was so tantalizingly offering.

“You know the best way to tell,” said Bob, releasing the left one.

“What’s that?” asked Fred, doing likewise.

She heard Bob walk around behind her.

“Oh...” she said as she felt the front of Bob’s body come into contact with her. She could feel his big belly and then his erection against her back. She could feel his hot breath. It stank of stale cigarettes.

“You hold ¡®em together like this,” he said reached around from behind.

Each hand grabbed a breast. “And see if they feel the same.” He squeezed them, molding them in his hands.

She could hear his breathing get raspy as he just played with them for a few moments.

“Then you gotta check the nipples.” He released her breasts, letting them fall back into place. Then he began to pinch her nipples, tugging on them. Slowly, they became erect.

“They sure look real.” offered Fred.

Bob went back to playing with them for a moment before releasing them.

“Here, your turn.”

Holding her position, she heard Fred move to the same spot. As he leaned into her, she felt his erection as well. He did the same thing.

He too smelled like cigarettes. It was foul. She wanted to be sick.

After a few moments of mauling, he too released her. She heard him walk back around.

Though her arms were really starting to ache, she held her position. No one said anything. She could hear heavy breathing over hear the music.

They let her stand for a moment.

She wanted to die of shame.

No one said a word. She just listened to them walk around her.

“Well, little Kate,” she heard Mike say. He was right behind her, though she couldn’t feel him against her like the others.

She waited, waited for him to say or do something.

Then it happened. She felt his hands reach around her body and go to the top of her jeans. She lost control- her hands frantically leapt down and grabbed his, pushing them away.

She heard cheering.

“Awe, Kate...” he said. “that was just a test...”

In a panic, she suddenly opened her eyes ... and froze.

There in front of her were not just two men, but a small group, more like seven or ten, all different shapes and sizes standing in a semi-circle around her.

The sight before her made her scream. She fell to the pavement in a heap.

Laughter and applause rang out.

But that wasn’t the worst.

A couple of them had cameras. She realized that men had been taking pictures of her the whole time.

When she finally looked up again, she saw that both Ken and Jack had VIDEO CAMERAS.

She pulled her arms tightly around her and covered her face with her hands. The humiliation was almost unbearable.

She spread her fingers apart and looked out.

They were in a small parking lot that looked like it was situated behind the building it served, which itself fronted the road. It looked as though it could hold around twenty cars. On the other side of the lot, facing her was some kind of warehouse.

Beside’s Mike’s, there were four other cars parked.

Then another sight suddenly caught her eye, and she froze.

There, grinning at her, were four young kids with skateboards in their hands.

They had watched the whole thing.

Kate covered her face with her hands, her arms covering her breasts.

She looked as though she were clutching a pair of pillows in front of her body.

“You BASTARD,” she suddenly screamed at Mike.

Mike squatted down next to her. Suddenly, he grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head upright so that he was facing him. The move shocked her. She clinched her hands into little fists underneath her chin

“Don’t you EVER call me a name like that AGAIN.” he said.

The look in his eye suddenly scared her. She went silent.

Mike turned to the assembled audience, and told them to give him a minute. They backed off, most going to sit on the hoods of their cars.

“Now,” said Mike. “Its time you and I have a little chat.”

“How COULD you?”

“It’s not such a big thing, showing off your titties.”

She flinched at the word “titties.” She was being treated like a whore.

“Now, we got a nice long weekend together.”

Her eyes widened.

“Wh ... what do you mean...”

“Well, we’re going to spend some time together- me, you, and the boys.”

He looked her in the eye to make sure she was getting it.

“That’s what the test is all about.”

She just stared in disbelief.

“Now we can all have a nice, easy time together if you do like your told.”

“You BAS-” she stopped herself.

“That’s right. You’re learning.”

“Wh ... what do you want?” she asked.

“Well,” he replied, “we’re gonna want a lot of stuff, and its not all going to be easy for you...”

“You ... you can’t make me...”

“Well, its up to you to decide. You can either come along with us and do what we tell you to do, or we can put you on the bus home. It’s up to you.”

He suddenly smiled.

“BUT, we’ve got a lot of great pictures of you showing off your tits...”

“OH, my GOD...”

“ ... and some nice ones of you sticking out your ass.”

He let her cry for a moment. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled and nodded to the men. He turned back towards the weeping girl.

“Now, listen real carefully,” he said, “as I was saying, from here on out, I am going to make sure the rest of this weekend doesn’t get TOO out of hand.”

She looked up at him. Her eyes were red and wet.

“Wh ... what do you mean?”

“I mean that things COULD get out of hand,” he replied. He smiled down at her.

“You don’t think each of those guys would LOVE to have his evil way with you?”

“OH, GOD, OH, GOD, NOOOOO, PLEASE...” She became panicked

“But, I’m not going to let that happened. That IS,” he said, “as long as you do as I say, and I mean EXACTLY as I say.”

Tears of helplessness welled up again.

“OR...” he took her delicate chin in his hand.

“Or things ARE going to get out of hand, and we’ve got a long weekend ahead of us.”

“W ... what ... do ... want me to do?”

“I want you to do what I tell you to Kate. EXACTLY. And as long as you do that I am going to make sure that things stay cool.

She stared at him.

“One of your school friends has a kinda mean streak that I have to control.”

A hand shot up to cover her mouth. He could see the fear in her eyes.

“But, as I said,” he continued, “I will keep things cool if you promise to be obedient, no matter WHAT I ask of you.”

“Oh, God, I couldn’t, I just couldn’t.”

“Mmmmm ... let’s see ... imagine one day every computer in school starts up with a nice picture of you sticking your tits in some old guy’s face?”

She just closed her eyes, forcing tears to roll down either side of her face.

She was totally defeated.

“Now,” Mike continued, “we’ve got pictures of Caroline and all of the others as well, and we don’t go handing them around. It’s just between us. It’s just this test weekend.”

She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

“Now, I mean it,” he said. “Do what I tell you and all this stuff will be kept under my lock and key.”

She shuddered. The thought of pictures of her being passed around school made her sick. She was trapped. She had no choice.

“Okay?”

“O ... okay...” she whispered.

“Okay,” he said. “Now I promise to keep up my end. Do you promise too?

“Y ... yes...” she heard herself say.

“Good,” he said.

He stroked her hair, and ran the back of his hand down the side of her lovely face. Her eyes pulled shut.

“Well we got our first little test right here, don’t we?”

“OH ... oh ... NOOOO,” she said, her eyes widening with realization. She had forgotten.

“That’s right,” he said. “Now, here’s the deal,” he continued, “if you don’t cause a scene- any MORE of one I mean- and follow my direction...”

“OH, you COULDN’T, my God, PLEASE don’t ask me...”

She looked beyond him and saw that none of the men had moved. They were all clearly waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.