Cheerleaders Torment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by James Dawson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kate finally was accepted by cheerleader squad, but only after she passed the test, which no girl wanted to talk about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

As the car moved along the highway, thoughts swirled around in Kate’s head. She wondered how bad this test could get. How far she could go?

Had Caroline and the others done this? The more she thought about it, the more she thought they had. These tests were always embarrassing.

Sitting in front a bunch of guys in just a bra probably wouldn’t bother the other girls so much. But then the other girls didn’t have breasts like Kate. They didn’t go through life having their chest stared at, and having guys make rude comments.

Far from feeling more comfortable, as time passed, it became worse. Behind the blindfold she had this horrible image of all four guys just staring at her, staring at her breasts, the whole way.

An hour or so went by, and again the guys talked amongst themselves. When ever it got quiet, Kate got nervous.

“Whoa,” said Mike suddenly. “There’s a gas station. We better get some gas.”

Oh, God, thought Kate. That meant being in a public place. In just her bra.

“Can I please put my shirt back on?” she asked hopefully.

“Naw,” said Mike, “it will help loosen you up.”

She felt the car slow down and pull in over the curb.

It stopped.

“Ken,” Mike said to the guy in the front seat, the one she didn’t know. “Fill ‘er up will ya?”

She heard Mike’s door open, and then Ken’s on the passenger side.

Kate could hear people around her, and for the first time, even though it had gotten wet and soggy from her tears, she was glad to be blindfolded. She would have died if she had been able to see people looking at her.

She heard the sound of the nozzle going into the gas tank.

Suddenly, she jumped as someone knocked on the window to her left. She heard Jack roll it down, and as he did, the noise of the outside filled the car. She stiffened. She could hear people talking in hushed voices.

They were looking at her, talking about her, she just knew it.

She pushed her bottom back into the seat and hunched forward.

She felt sick.

Finally, she heard Mike and Ken get back in the car, and start it up. She gave silent thanks as she felt the car move again. They pulled back out into the road.

For a moment, no one said a word.

“Well, Kate,” said Mike finally. His voice was now on the passenger side. Ken, she realized must be driving.

“You were quite a hit at the ol’ gas station.” He chuckled.

A couple of the other guys chuckled as well.

“Now,” he continued, “we’ve been kinda easy on you, cause your kinda shy. But one of the things about the test is that sometimes the girl has to make little sacrifices for the good of the group.”

She felt her heart pound.

“Make a right up here,” Mike told Ken.”There, there on the left ... there they are ... pull in here.”

She felt the car pull in and slowly come to a stop. Her body stiffened.

“Now.” Ken continued, “here’s the deal, no big thing.”

She heard things being moved around again.

“Now these couple of guy, they’re some kind of traveling sales guys, saw you in the car, and were mighty taken with you.”

“Please...” was all she could say.

“Don’t get freaked out,” he continued, “we’re not selling you into white slavery...”

The guys all laughed.

“They’re real nice guys.”

More giggling.

“They even offered us fifty bucks towards our camping trip.”

It went quiet...

“Isn’t that nice of them, Kate?”

She didn’t respond.

“I said, Isn’t that nice of them?”

Slowly, she nodded her head.

“I can’t hear you Kate.”

“Y ... yes.”

“Yes it sure is. Now, its only fair that we do something nice for them as well, don’t you agree?”

“W ... what do you mean...”

More giggling.

“Well, these nice guys, would really like to watch you take your bra off.”

“NOOOO ... Oh my God...” She crossed her arms over her body.

Laughter filled the car.

“LISTEN KATE,” said Mike sternly. “Its no big thing, and EVERYONE’S done it.”

“No ... you don’t understand ... I COULDN’T...”

“Look, you can keep your pants on, even button ‘em up.”]

“NOOO ... please...”

He paused.

“You keep the blindfold on, so they won’t even know who you are. We’ve pulled into a very secluded little parking lot here. All you have to do is just go over there behind that building, away from prying eyes, well most of ¡®em anyway, and take your bra off, let ‘em have a look, and off we go.”

The car filled with nervous tension.

“Please don’t make me do this...”

“You HAVE to do it.”

He paused.

“Come on.”

“Please...”

“OR,” said Mike, “if it would be easier, I can get Jack and Tom to take it off for you.”

“NOOOO...”

“Either way, its up to you.”

She couldn’t move. She started to cry again.

“Come on,” Mike said, opening the car door.

She heard all of the doors open, and Mike came around to the door on her right hand side.”

“Now zip up your pants”

Resigned, she lifted her bottom off of the seat, re-zipped her pants and re-did the button.

“Here, give me your hand.”

“Please ... not this...”

“Come ON!”

He reached in and grabbed her hand. The contact made her jump, but she allowed herself to be slowly pulled across the seat.

“Here,” said Mike, pulling her legs out from the car and setting her bare feet on the concrete, “I’ll make this easy, just hold my arm.”

As she stepped out the car, and stood up, suddenly a loud whistle rang out. It was followed by another, and the someone yelled,

“YYYYEEEEOOWWW...”

Her knees buckled, and she felt Mike lurch- and just as suddenly the noise stopped. It was quiet.

Mike walked her across the lot. Her legs were so wobbly that she had to hold on to his arm to make it.

“How about here, against this wall?” she heard Mike ask, but she wasn’t sure to who.

She couldn’t hear any response.

She felt him put his hands on her shoulders. He backed her up until her back was against a wall.

“Now, you just do exactly as I tell you, and everything is going to be fine, understand.”

“Please ... DON’T do this...”

“Stop it Kate. It’s not so bad. EVERYTHING I say, and it will be over in a minute. Understand?”

He paused.

“Now don’t embarrass me by making a big scene. I’d hate to have to let these guys take your bra off for you...”

Her head fell forward.

She was totally defeated.

“O ... Okay,” she whispered.

“Good. Now it will be over in no time.”

He released her, and she could hear him walk away. She pulled her arms up to cover herself.

“Hey Ken,” Mike said, “put a tape on will ya’.”

With the back of her hand, Kate brushed a few tears away. She heard music fill the air, and wondered if the volume would call attention to them. It drowned out the distant sound of traffic. At least, she wasn’t standing where cars could see her as they went by.

She tried to imagine where she was and who was watching.

“Now just relax a minute, Kate.”

She could hear people moving around.

“You guys ready?”

She didn’t hear any response.

“Okay, Kate,” she heard Mike say, suddenly to her left. Her blindfolded face moved in his direction.

“Now put your hands flat against the wall.”

She could barely move.

“Come on Kate...”

Slowly she released her grip of her upper body and moved her hands away from her breasts. She turned them over and spread her fingers out against the rough surface of the wall. She turned her head to one side in shame.

“Now let’s take a couple of deep breaths to relax you.”

She breathed in through her tight throat.

“All the way, Kate.”

She filled her lungs making her chest stick out.

“Good,” said Mike, now on the other side of her. “Do it a couple of times to get relaxed.”

She could hear him walking around her as she took deep breaths. He was inspecting her like a piece of meat. Finally, he walked right up to her. She shuddered. She felt so vulnerable in this position.

“You know, Kate,” he said, “it’s just not fair that these nice gentlemen can’t see your lovely face.

“NOOO, please, leave it on...”

He was standing right in front of her.

“These guys are all from Iowa or somewhere, we’ll never see them again.”

He paused a moment.

“So, here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna take off the blindfold, but you HAVE to keep your eyes closed, do you understand?”

“Please, can’t we just...”

“No, we can’t,” he said. “Now here’s the deal. You CANNOT open your eyes, do you understand? And if you DO...”

He paused.

“ ... if you do, then as punishment, you are going to have to take your jeans down, and your panties and take a spanking on your bare bottom, right here over the hood of my car.”

She gasped. She was too stunned to say anything. She would rather be shot standing here against this wall.

“And I really mean it, Kate. Right here in front of our two friends from Ohio.”

Things had gotten so far out of control that it had become like some horrible dream.

“I ... I ... won’t look” was all she could say.

“No I bet you won’t.” He laughed.

“Okay, now he I go. Close your eyes...”

She bit down on her lower lip and clinched her eyes shut. As he lifted the blindfold from her face, she felt cool air rush in. Her face was still wet from crying.

Mike carefully lifted the elastic strap off over her head.

Very gently, he rearranged her hair, pulling it backward so that it fell back behind her.

“We don’t want to cheat our new friends,” he said. She heard him step back.

“Now remember, Kate...”

She leaned against the wall for support. She was NOT going to give them any reason to think she’d opened her eyes.

She heard him walk away again.

“Now, we want you to pose for us a little bit, Kate,” said Mike.

“I ... I ... Can’t...”

“Sure you can. Lean forward and put your hands on your thighs just above your knees.

She leaned forward.

“Keep your knees together.”

She did, and realized the effect this pose had. Her two straightened arms crushed her big breasts together between them, making the mounds bulge obscenely over the tops of her bra-cups...

“That’s nice, Kate. See, its not so hard.”

It was. She was so humiliated.

“Come on, give us a nice smile.”

A smile? How could she. She tried.

“A REAL smile Kate, don’t make me come over there and tickle you.”

She forced her best smile.

“There, that’s nice.

She could hear people moving around her, and was almost tempted to open her eyes. She didn’t, of course.

“Okay, now stand up nice and straight.”

She did.

“Clasp your hands together behind your neck.”

This was so horrible. Did he have to shame her like this?

Displaying herself like this in a parking lot in front of strangers she couldn’t even see. Her head spun.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by the sound of skateboards against the pavement. She somehow managed to keep her eyes closed, but quickly wrapped her arms around herself.

“WHOAAA, dude...” a young male voice.

Kids, at least two.

The skateboards suddenly stopped. She turned around and faced the wall.

“Go on, take a hike” she heard Mike say.

“Go on get out of here...”

She heard some movement, but didn’t hear the skateboards rolling away.

“Okay, it was just a couple of kids,” he said.” They’re gone now.”

She didn’t believe him. The thought of what was happening was horrific enough without the added shame of having a couple of mall rat type kids watch her shame as well. She didn’t move.

“Come on Kate, we don’t have all day here.”

“Make them go...” she said.

“I SAID they were gone, Kate.” She could hear a smile in his voice, like he was holding back a laugh...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.