Cheerleaders Torment - Cover

Cheerleaders Torment

Copyright© 2019 by James Dawson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kate finally was accepted by cheerleader squad, but only after she passed the test, which no girl wanted to talk about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

Kate was very happy to have made the cheerleading squad. Mostly it was for her mother, who had also been a cheerleader, and had really had her mind set on Kate being one as well. It was, she had told Kate, a tremendous affirmation of her social standing, and meant that she had been accepted at her new school.

Kate herself wasn’t so sure of all of that, but her mother didn’t mind. She told Kate that she’d understand later. In fact Kate had secretly almost hoped not to make it. The thought of dancing in front of a crowd like that made her nervous.

Kate’s family was new to the east coast, having just moved from a small town in Idaho where Kate had grown up. Her parents were both from Philadelphia and had moved to Idaho when she was a baby. Her mother had hated Idaho, and was thrilled to get out. It was far too rural and boring for her, and she considered herself a city person. Soon after arriving, her mother’s naturally light brown hair had become blonde. She liked the way it matched her blue eyes and fair skin. Her body was lean and athletic, and she liked to dress much younger than she was, and she carried it off.

Idaho had suited Kate’s father however, and it took a promotion to get him to leave. Though they’d known it was going to happen for some time, he was none too eager. He had grown up in the rat race and had liked the peace.

He was in many ways the opposite of his aggressive and often boisterous wife. His Mediterranean heritage provided him with dark eyes, thick dark hair and an olive complexion, though unlike the stereotype, he was not hot tempered. He was a very easy going person, and was loathe to fight with his wife, preferring to let her have her way most of the time.

Kate took after him much more than she did her mother. She too had thick dark hair and a tanned complexion. She also had her father’s big soft brown eyes and long black lashes.

She had been a plain looking girl growing up, and had never received much attention from boys. They always went after the more flashy types, usually blondes, but this suited her just fine. Animals were her real love, and she hoped to one day become a veterinarian. She much preferred to spend time with animals than with the kids she knew, and having no brothers and sisters, she had grown a rather shy and solitary child. Her mother had always worried about this. She had always encouraged her to get out and try out for school plays or sports or anything to get an active social life. Kate, however, had never been interested. She had a few friends, but just wasn’t a social type of person. She was also very shy, and had never really dated. She knew one day she’d meet Mr. Right, and she was in no hurry.

Kate thought about Idaho as she packed a bag. She had been invited on a camping trip with the other girls on the squad. It was a sort of get acquainted trip. They also mentioned some kind of test that Kate would have to perform, though they didn’t make much of it. It was just something they all had had to do they’d said, an initiation of sorts.

Her mother had said that it was perfectly normal, and that she’d had to do the same thing. She’d laughed to herself when Kate had mentioned it, seemingly remembering wild times. It made Kate uncomfortable.

The most important thing, Kate’s mother had told her, was to be a good sport. If you didn’t go along, you got dropped from the “A” crowd, and once dropped there was no getting back.

Caroline, who was the leader of the girls had told her to bring lots of jeans, T-shirts, and warm things just in case. She also told Kate to bring along the swim suit which she had helped Kate pick out. It was very skimpy, and Kate had been embarrassed when Caroline had pulled it off of the rack. It was a black two piece with bottoms that cut high up around the rear, which in Kate’s case would leave her full, round cheeks hardly covered.

Until a few years ago, Kate had been what they call “skinny.” Though her frame was not inordinately frail, she had just always been a thin girl. In her early teens, however, she had blossomed substantially, growing not only flaring hips and a lush bottom, but very large breasts as well. They had started to call her “Wonder Woman,” back at school in Idaho, much to her embarressment. Not only did her breast grow very big and round, but they stood out from her chest, and looked even bigger on her slim frame. Though they seemed to be the envy of many women, they made her feel cheap, and the effect they had upon men of all ages made her extremely uncomfortable. They often just stared openly. Even at her young age she was already considering reduction surgery. Both her parents and doctor had advised her to wait a few years, however.

Though there was nothing “bimbo-ish” about Kate, she was not comfortable with her new found attention. Her luscious thick, long dark hair and dark eyes gave her a more sophisticated look and she had really grown quite beautiful. With her slightly almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones, and full sensuous mouth, was often even compared to Sophia Loren. She, however, wanted to be taken seriously.

It was the top of the bikini, therefore, that was the real problem. It was skimpy too, basically just a string that went horizontally around the lower half of her chest with two strips about three inches wide that rose vertically from it up across her nipples. Ample amount of Kate breasts would bulge out of either side of both of the straps going up over them, and this bothered Kate even more than the bottoms.

Though Kate had initially balked at the bikini, she relented when Caroline insisted that she bring it- as well as a figure hugging black dress with spaghetti thin shoulder straps that Caroline lent her- “just in case” she decided later that she wanted something more sexy. Kate had not wanted to argue, and though she was quite sure that she would never wear anything like that, she agreed to bring them all along. She also made quite sure to bring a pair of cut-offs and T-shirt and sports bra in case they did go swimming.

This was Kate’s first trip without any real adults, the first time she had been away with friends without any supervision. Of course her parents did not know the whole story. They thought that five girls were going to stay at the cabin Deirdre’s parents owned up in Maine, a place that they had inherited but rarely used more then one weekend a month.

As the time approached Kate became increasingly nervous, hoping that the other girls didn’t forget her and thinking about the test Caroline had mentioned to her. The cheerleading squad was a special group, Caroline had said, and all of them had had to pass the test. If Kate wanted to be part of the group she would have to pass it as well. She hoped that they wouldn’t tie her to tree all night or anything like that. She decided that she could do anything the others did and besides she’d been tested by Caroline before. During her tryout, she had made Kate put her panties on outside of her jeans and walk over to watch football practice for awhile, then to McDonald’s for a snack. It was embarrassing but worth it because in the end everyone thought she was a good sport.

The actual tryout had been worse. Having to memorize dance steps and perform them in front of a group of people sitting on a panel was worse than a whole crowd. She remembered the way that Mr. Hurley had looked at her, and it made her shudder. He owned some kind of big business and was a benefactor for the school, so he along with some others were involved in some decisions and were at the panel. He’d stared at her long legs and then watched her breasts move as she went through her routine. She’d almost wanted to leave, but had promised her mother.

Kate jumped when she heard the blast of a car horn and rushed out to the street pulling her backpack behind her. The other girls were in the car with Caroline, who jumped out and opened the truck for Kate’s bag.

“Got everything?” she asked. Kate knew what she meant.

“Yes,” she’d replied.

Caroline made her open her bag and show her that she had the dress, the bikini, and her new cheerleading outfit. She even insisted that Kate go back inside and get her make-up, such as it was, mascara and an eyebrow pencil. It was okay, Caroline had said. She had plenty of make-up, and she’d put a lot of stuff into a case and would put it in Kate’s bag. She also grabbed Kate’s big white fluffy towel and bathrobe as well.

The other girls were all very nice, and as they set off, they chatted away. Dierdre even joked about how the star quarterback had noticed Kate, and had begun asking about her. They had all laughed because he was sort of Caroline’s guy, and they teased her about Kate as competition. Kate assured them that she had no interest in football players.

Caroline drove to the Howard Johnson’s where she pulled into the parking lot. She drove around, obviously looking for someone and then pulled up behind another car and gave him a blast with the horn.

A guy got out, and Kate recognized a guy named Mike. Mike worked with the school supplying computers or something. Kate didn’t really know him. He was older, late twenties, but she’d seen him around. She’s heard that he had a lot of access to all kinds of computer stuff, games, hardware, etc, and so a lot of people vied for his attention. There were others in his car as well, but Kate couldn’t see who they were.

He walked up to the car and said hello to everyone. All of the girls seemed to know him well. He looked at Kate and smiled. He introduced himself and put his hand in the car towards her to shake. She took it and said hello. They made small talk for a minute, and then he went back to his car and they all started off.

They headed for the highway and 93 North. It only took an hour to clear Massachusetts and enter New Hampshire, the time passed quickly as the girls told her about the lake, the caribou they had seen, the privacy, and the beer Mike was going to get. They explained to her that this weekend she was a guest, but if she passed the test and became part of the group she would have to chip in for the beer and food like the others. Kate told them that only seemed fair and she would never complain about chipping in, hoping that they would tell her more about the test ... but nobody mentioned it again. In no time they crossed the Maine border and continued on the long ride to Baxter State Park. About an hour into Maine Mike stopped at a roadside McDonald’s, they went through the drive-thru line to save time as everyone wanted to get there as soon as possible. The only delay was when Caroline ran up to Mike’s window while they were in line, checking directions Kate thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.