What a Dream Life
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Puppieshunter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Life without problems. Or is it. They have all the money they will ever need but what about everything else. This is a long story that will have sex, no drugs but yes it will have some rock and roll.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister  

"Tina and Vicky, would you two please make a list of everything that you will need in your office rooms to study, and also list whatever you may need in your own rooms but not clothes, we will be going shopping for clothes tomorrow, if we get enough else done today"

"Sure, but we will not start studying until August and it is just May so we have time to figure that out"

"I was thinking that I could make us lunch" Helen said "and while doing that I can make list that will make our kitchen fully done, we did not get everything yesterday"

"Great Helen, Megan and I will make list of everything that comes to mind, but I really hope that we get good sound systems in this house fast because I need some music to feel like this huge place really is our home"

That day was really busy day, and by the time we were all ready to eat dinner, we had all the bedrooms, our dining room and our spa completed and we decided to leave everything else for tomorrow.

Helen and Bill had made a gourmet dinner. Veal scallopini with Marsala sauce with perfect green salad with it. And we even had a dessert of white chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries. It was heaven and to think that we could actually it like that every night was simply amazing. Life was just so good.

Even though our children are almost adults, we as parents want and need to make so decisions and what would be better place to talk than in our hot tub. We were all naked when we went into the steaming hot water.

"We all know about our children being active sexually, but they do not know about our little secret that we all make love to each other, should we let them know or not" Bill asked

"I vote yes" Art said and so did everyone else and that was decided. "We also need to give them some info about our financial situation, like we said that we would once we were set in here and I say we do it tomorrow after breakfast" he said.

"That good idea and it will also help them better understand what is really going on, it was little hard to answer some questions that I was asked, when we went shopping with Tom. They know that we have more money than we used to have but he was little confused when after buying all the food Jonas took us to look for a nice boat that we might like to have."

"Ok so we have our talk with them tomorrow, we also need to finish getting all the rooms ready and we need to do some clothes shopping tomorrow." I said

"Well we have 12 computers for office rooms and all the TV's and sound system and all that stuff to do after all the furniture is put together so you ladies can do all the shopping you want, I for one trust that I will not be needed for that and I know that Megan can choose my clothes as well" Jonas said and Bill and Art agreed to that.

After our little talk we just relaxed and we all agreed that we felt like we were happies people in the world.

Art took my hand and led me into a shower and we had a quick one and dressed into our bathrobes. We almost ran into our bedroom that was now totally ready with large bed and everything else needed in a luxury bedroom.

We made love, and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.