What a Dream Life
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Puppieshunter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life without problems. Or is it. They have all the money they will ever need but what about everything else. This is a long story that will have sex, no drugs but yes it will have some rock and roll.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister  

We had a nice dinner at Hooters and when in town and since it was not too late we made a decision during dinner to go do some shopping. Toiletries, towels, bathrobes and pots and pans and everything else we would need for our kitchen. And also some food to make breakfast.

It had been a long day and when we got back home, we unloaded the cars and put everything to their places and it was time to go to bed.

We adults we wanted to have some fun and we moved all mattresses to one room. No beds yet so it was easy. Made everything ready and then after showers it was time.

Bill came to me and kissed me and smiled and Art took Helen into his arms and started gently kiss is way down her body. Jonas was licking Megan's pussy and Megan was moaning.

We made love for hours, and after countless orgasms fell asleep. Next morning when I woke up, I had Art buried deep into my wet pussy and he was hard. I could hear Helen asking Bill to fuck her faster and that made me so hot that I turned so Art could really make love to me. What a way to start a day. There was no hurry, and so it was nice long session that ended to jets of sperm all over Megan Helen and me.

Helen was first to recover and she went to shower with Jonas and Bill. And they said that they would make breakfast. Helen kissed Art and I left them to make love one more time to take my shower as well. There was no jealousy and we really were happy to be able to be all together.

Bill used to work at a restaurant before and Helen was a chef so it was a gourmet breakfast. "Are we always going to have this type of breakfast from now on?" Vicky asked after eating.

"Sure, why not" Helen said. "Actually that's a really good point, why don't we make a deal that Bill and I will make a breakfast every day and if someone wants to help please do"

"Tina and I could take care of all the snacks and baking" Tom said and since everyone know that they were good at it, everyone was really pleased to hear that.

"So kids, we need to start making plans to go shopping for furniture and computers and all. Who is going to be doing what today?" Art was asking. Because he was into all electronics and computers used to be his line of work it was easy to see why he was eager to get those things started. "Why don't you, Nick, John and Jo go to get all the TV's and computers and stuff and Jonas, Bill and Tom can go and buy all the food we will need for few days. " Megan said.

"Ladies staying behind will make lunch and we can also make lists of what we think is needed. After all since we are making a fresh start with almost nothing to make 12 people happy we will need lots of everything" I said.

After some more talking and planning, it was time to start all the action and when Art came to give me a kiss before leaving he promised to make me very happy in the hot tub later. That made me be horny and I gave him a kiss that I was sure made him horny as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.