What a Dream Life - Cover

What a Dream Life

Copyright© 2015 by Puppieshunter

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life without problems. Or is it. They have all the money they will ever need but what about everything else. This is a long story that will have sex, no drugs but yes it will have some rock and roll.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister  

We moved into our new home today. No furniture, just mattresses is all the bedrooms. Everything else will take some time. All our old stuff was given to charity and we want a total fresh start. We had taken only our clothes that we would need for a week. Pillows, blankets and bed linen, those we had with us. Food was going to be restaurant food for few days until we had what we wanted.

Why this way? What's the hurry? It is our way of life. Whatever we do, we want it to be perfect and we want to do it ourselves. It is not easy to understand that we have all the money we could ever want and could use decorators and even personal shoppers but we don't want to do that. We want to do it all and we want to enjoy the feeling of making it happen.

We all just walked thru the house and our children were allowed to choose their bedrooms. Art and I we went into our bedroom and almost before the door closed we started kissing. It was a warm summer day so I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and Art was undressing me and in no time we were both naked. The bed was not done but it did not matter. Art found my wet pussy and pushed two of his fingers in me and I was ready. I took his penis in my mouth and sucked and Art was moving his fingers in and out of my pussy and licking my clit. In no time at all we both climaxed and it was a perfect way to feel right at home.

We got dressed and went into the living room and soon everyone came there and we all laughed because what we did with Art was pretty much same what everyone did with their partner. We talked for a while and then we left to get something to eat and our restaurant of choice was Hooters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.