Demigod
Chapter 9: Shrimping is a Hard Business

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Shrimping is a Hard Business - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

Robert got back to the house before either Dr. Koch or Katherine. Marie was already gone for the day, leaving Mae alone in the house and busy in the kitchen. The second Robert entered the foyer, he could hear the skittering of tiny dog paws. Shortly thereafter Chou Fleur bounced into the room yipping and yapping and generally letting Robert know that he had not yet earned the Chou Fleur seal of approval. "That you, Boy?", Mae called out. Robert came into the family room with the tiny white ball of fluff following noisily close behind. "Yeah. How'd you know?". Mae pointed to the toy poodle jumping up and down at Robert's legs.

"That dog don't kick up such a fuss when the doctor or Missy come through the door"

Mae wiped her hands on a towel and then said, "Lookee here, Boy. I got somethin' I want you to do for me."

"Sure", Robert said. "What do you want?"

Mae grabbed a five gallon galvanized bucket from under the counter and put it in Robert's hands. "You take this here bucket down to the T-Heads yonder. When you get there, you look for a shrimp boat name of 'Alice Mae'. It should be in by now. If it ain't you just wait for it. It'll be in directly. You give this bucket to the ugliest man on that boat and you tell him to fill it up for me. You're havin' shrimp for your supper tonight. You like shrimp, Boy?"

"I love it"

"Good, 'cause that's what you're havin'"

Robert grabbed the bucket and headed in the direction of the T-Heads. By his estimation, they were a good mile and a half down Ocean Drive, nearly to downtown. Robert decided to test the limits of his new body and took off at a run that was just a tad faster than a brisk jog. When he got to the T-heads he was pleased to find that he was only slightly winded. He slowed from a jog to a walk and started looking at the names of the boats.

"Excuse me!", Robert called out to a man on a shrimp boat. The man looked up from the nets he was stowing. "Could you tell me where the Alice Mae is docked?" The man on the boat pointed down the T-Head and shouted back, "Down towards the end there!"

"Thanks!" Robert called back as he started to jog to the end of the dock. The Alice Mae was berthed second from the end. A mountainous black man in dirty green coveralls and a tattered baseball cap that had once been red was busy stowing gear.

"Excuse me!" Robert called. The man looked up.

"Yeah?"

"Um! ... Well..."

"Spit it out, Boy. I ain't got all day!"

"I'm supposed to give this bucket to the ugliest man on this boat and tell him to fill it for Mae?"

The man cast his eyes up to the sky as if in prayer and gave his head a slight sad shake. Then he looked at Robert again.

"I'm the only man on this boat"

Robert nodded

"Guess that makes me the ugliest."

Robert stayed silent, deciding that discretion was the better part of valor.

"Give me the bucket then.", said the man as he reached out his huge hand.

Robert came on board the boat and handed the bucket to the man. He dug through his catch, picking out the biggest shrimp and tossed them in the bucket.

"Name's Big Jim", said the man as another shrimp went into the bucket.

"Robert", the boy replied.

"Uh Huh", another shrimp went into the bucket. They were the size of newborn kittens! "Mae done told me about you yesterday when I came by the house. Sorry 'bout your folks, Boy"

"Thanks", Robert pointed to the name of the boat. "Alice Mae?"

"Yep. That's my wife. But if you ever let her hear you call her Alice Mae you best be at least twenty yards away and have some fast shoes on"

"So why did you name the boat Alice Mae?"

"Cause she don't like it", Said Big Jim as he nonchalantly tossed in another shrimp.

Big Jim filled the bucket about two-thirds, topped it off with some crushed ice, and handed it back to Robert. "She really tell you to give this to the ugliest man on the boat?"

Robert nodded.

"Well, when you give this back to her, you tell her Big Jim says 'Fuck you too!'"

"I think I'll let you give her that message yourself"

Big Jim grunted, "Smart boy like you might live to be as old as me someday."

Steve Hadley was driving his beat up Chevy Corvair down Ocean Drive with his best friend, Ted Dixon, in the driver's seat. Ted was pissing and moaning about how he'd been suspended from the country club for a month because of some punk-ass kid who probably didn't even have hair on his balls yet. Steve was secretly glad that Ted was suspended. Ted always picked up the tab whenever the two were together and now Steve figured that he was looking at a month of free beer. After high school, Steve and Ted really didn't travel in the same circles. Ted's father was an executive for an oil firm, Steve's father, when he was sober enough, worked on an offshore oil rig. Ted had gone on to University of Texas, Steve started working in a machine shop the day after high school graduation. The two young men couldn't be less compatible except that they had played on the same team through four years of high school football. Ted played third string cornerback and Steve was first string defensive tackle. Their senior class had voted Ted most likely to retire at forty. Steve didn't get voted most likely anything ... although a few ballots had nominated him, "Most Likely to Rip the Arms off a Prison Guard' Ted admired Steve for his physical strength and his willingness to engage in violence and Steve admired Ted for his money and because he was willing to pay Steve for that willingness to be violent.

Ted was in the middle of telling Steve how he planned to kick that punk's ass when he saw the object of his rant running along the sidewalk, carrying a bucket. "Slow down!", he ordered. "There's that motherfucker now!". Steve slowed and pulled his Corvair into the right hand lane. They watched the kid run onto the T-Head. Steve pulled his car in behind the boy and found a place to park. They watched Robert talk to a couple of shrimp boat captains and get the bucket filled. Ted looked around and finally saw what he was looking for. He got out of the car and pulled a loose piece of brick from one of the nearby planters. Then he got back into the car and waited.

Robert never even noticed the two boys laying in wait. Ted let Robert pass by then leaned out the window and threw the brick at his head. It clipped Robert behind the right ear, leaving a one inch cut as it bounced off his head. The bucket of shrimp went flying as Robert fell, stunned but still conscious. Ted whooped loudly and got out of the car. He ran over and kicked Robert in the ribs just as he was rising to his hands and knees. Robert fell over onto his back and Ted straddled him, grabbing Robert's shirt in his left fist while the right fist fell on Robert's face like a trip-hammer. Ted was poised to deliver another blow when he felt a strong hand grab his wrist. He couldn't figure out why Steve was trying to stop him instead of joining in the fun. "Let me go Steve!", he screamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.