It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 55 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

“So, do you think that Becky has really changed her ways, Sir?”

We had finally gotten our breath back and we had resumed our positions of me laying flat on my back, with Lucille’s head laying on my shoulder with my arm around her. She had her own arm laying across my stomach which along with her hand was constantly in motion, giving a rub here, a light touch there ... hitting all of the right spots, of course.

My hand was busy as well, slowly and softly rubbing up and down her spine, sometimes teasingly stroking and squeezing the globes of her bottom, sometimes letting a finger slip between her cheeks just far enough to tease her tight little bud. My other hand was busy playing with her breasts, along with pinching and rolling a fat hard nipple now and then.

The moans and whines that these moves would elicit from her were almost primal in nature and were coming from deep within her chest. I was also well aware of the heat that was once again coming off of her sex as she was back to lightly, but constantly rubbing it up and down my outer thigh. The more she moved it, the hotter and wetter it seemed to get.

I knew what she wanted, but I was going to make her wait and wonder if she was going to get it or not. Meanwhile, my teasing was starting to really get to her.

She needed something to distract her mind just enough to keep herself from breaking the big rule, but not lose the sensations that were so sensual, yet so dangerous to her self control.

Thus the question about Becky.

“I’d have to say both “yes” and “no” to that question, pet.”

“Why do you say that, Sir?”

“Well, let me change the “no” to “probably not”, and what I would prefer is that it would be the latter, and before you ask “Why?”, remember that as long as she is mine and she fucks up, which she invariably will, the more and harder I get to punish her.”

“I’m not sure that I understand all of that, Sir.”

“Well, I say “yes” because she IS trying very hard to to do just as I ordered her to do today. Laura told me last night that she thinks that I finally and really got through to Becky, just as I told you, but I can’t rule out that what is really motivating her is that she found out just exactly how much humiliation and being used like a piece of shit actually turns her on. That seems to mean as much to her as being fucked in the ass does to you. It is this new discovery of her need that is driving most of her actions for the moment, as I see it.”

“But, there is much more to it than just being “fucked in the ass” for me, Sir. It’s that my Master is taking what belongs only to him, as only he can, and in any way or any where that he desires to take it. You don’t just own my body. You also own my soul, as well as my heart, Sir.”

“Well most of your heart at any rate, pet. Let us be honest here. I know that Bobby has got a big piece of that heart, but don’t worry, I know where and to whom you belong. I never doubt what I mean to you. So, don’t you ever doubt just how much you mean to me, Lucille.”

“I don’t Sir. You are right in that Bobby has a very big part of me, but have you ever wondered why I NEED to be fucked in the ass so bad and ONLY by you when I am with you?”

“Well, the thought has crossed my mind ... But I’d take it whether you wanted it or not, unless you told me that it was a limit for you, and you know that. But yes, I have wondered why you need and want it so much. I kind of thought that Bobby would keep you satisfied in that department most of the time, not that it would stop me from taking what is mine, as I just stated.”

“Pardon my bluntness, Sir, but as long as I call myself your slave, as long as you keep me as your little bitch “field slave”, no one, AND I MEAN NO ONE, EVER GETS THAT, SIR!”

“Not even Bobby?”

“Not even Bobby, Sir!”

“Ok, calm down, pet. Now, I understand why no one else would get it, but why NOT Bobby?”

“Because it was the only thing that I could give you that had never been taken from me before, and it is yours because you took it just as you took me, like a man takes his woman, not just A woman, but HIS woman! It is yours and yours alone. I can tell you that when you just take it and pound into me back there like you do, I love it! I can’t explain it, but I love it, and yes, I need it, I always need it so fucking much! It doesn’t matter where I’m at, just thinking about my “Massa” just taking and ripping up my little asshole “likens he does” just gets me so wet and hot that if I’m around him, I just about fuck Bobby’s brains out when it hits me. I just cum so hard when you use my tight asshole like you do, that if I didn’t know better, I would think that my clit was somehow up in there, instead of where it is supposed to be, Sir.”

“I can tell how much you need it, AND If I didn’t know better, I’d think you just came all over my thigh, because your pussy got so wet.”

“Not me, Sir. I would die before I’d break any of your rules, but especially THAT one. I mean that with everything that I am, Master”

“Good girl”

“I meant everything I just said, Sir.”

“I know you did, my love. It’s funny, a lot of what you said in the first part of that was kind of like what Amy said to me regarding Adrian. Something about her hands being the only thing left that she had to give only to me, because the rest had been already been taken from her. That’s why it was such a big deal to let her jack me off at the theater that night. It seemed to help her along with becoming my slave, as well.”

“I know. I was so proud of her for stepping up and living in the moment that night. I was also very proud of Amy for knowing just what was needed, that girl is far older in mind than she is in body, Sir. Speaking of Adrian, that’s another one that is eventually going to come to you to take that last step and have you take her back there. She was always threatened with it, but it never happened. However, I do know that she is curious about it. How could she not be, when almost all of her “sisters” seem to love it? I don’t know when or where, and it could be years for all I know. BUT, she WILL come to you for it, I’m sure of that much, Sir.”

“We’ll see. If it does happen, then as always, I shall do my best to make sure not to let my “Little Girl” down.”

“Thank you, Sir. I do have one request for sometime in the near future though, if it so pleases my Master to grant it.”

“What would that be, slave?”

“Do you remember what we did that day in the motel, when you and Bobby took me at the same time, Sir?”

“Very much so, pet.”

“Could we do that again sometime, Sir?”

“Consider it a date, my love.”

“Thank you, Sir”

She blushed. She actually blushed. It must have been something that she had wanted to ask me for quite awhile.

I also had a pretty good idea of why she had used the words “in the near future”, but I also knew that now was not the the time to bring it up.

Meanwhile, her pussy on my thigh had gotten even hotter and wetter. She was going to need relief, and soon.

She was almost at her limit, but was bravely fighting to hold on.

Again, she needed a distraction, thus once again, she brought the small talk back around to Becky.

I started telling her some of the things that I already had planned for Becky. Some were just because I could. Some were to right a few of her wrongs, as you’ll see when we get to them, and some would fall under the heading of “Higher Expectations” of her, just to be sure that all of the lessons really took.

Little Miss Becky was going to have to be on her toes almost every minute of the day just to prove that she really wanted to be, and should be ALLOWED to be a part of “this”, as she had put it. She had begged for the chance, so now she had to step up to the plate.

Lucille seemed impressed with all of it, however, none of it helped her one bit with cooling down her rising need.

I just love fucking with my slave’s minds when they get in this state, and Lucille was no exception.

However, just as I was about to “twist the knife”, so to speak, my phone stopped my evil plan. It had made it’s little sound, and looking at it, I saw a “5” with 4 exclamation points.

Holly was starting to show a little wear and tear on her nerves, and I’m betting her mouth muscles were getting quite the work out, as well. Not knowing how big Mr. Jimmy was, I could only speculate as to just how sore her throat may be getting, but I hoped that he was giving that a good workout as well.

I have to admit, that at this point, I was really pulling for the boy to make it to at least 7.

I’m her Master, she earned it, no need to justify it.

I decided to show Lucille the pictures that Laura had sent. I was suprised to find that there were two more pictures from after the last one she had sent. The first new one was of Becky looking straight up into the camera. She was obviously still on her knees, and her cheeks and chin were all wet and shiny from what could have only been Laura’s juices.

The next one was of Becky AND Laura, now standing up. Laura was standing behind Becky, who’s shirt was open, her bra was flipped up and was showing her naked tits. My brands were fairly visible, except from where Laura had a nipple in each hand and was obviously pinching them with her fingers. Becky’s eyes were tightly closed, her lips curled up with the sensations that only the right mix of pleasure and pain can bring, and her face was still as shiny as it had been in the picture before.

For her part, Laura had a shit eating grin, and when I realized that she had made Becky take the picture, I understood why. God only knows what Laura had threatened her with if she didn’t hold the camera straight. There was a text with the photo that just said something about it being time for class.

Lucille found the whole thing very hot obviously, and she was in a bad way, if you know what I mean.

I was finally able to start showing her the earlier pictures, and each one seemed to make her condition just that much more harder to deal with. Her hand was all but jacking me off by this point, though she tried hard to just act like she was rubbing me all over.

I had saved my favorite picture for last, which of course was the first one.

Lucille suddenly gasped, “You must really love that one, Sir. Master’s cock just got twice as hard and it’s throbbing like crazy.”

I can’t deny that she was right on all counts.

She then fell into character, “Oh Massa! Massa! That thing of yo’s is jest so hard I’se almost ‘fraids of it, Massa ... buts, I’se still just gots to has it, Massa. Massa? Please Massa? Please? Let this nasty ole slave of yo’s has some of that big old hard thing Massa, please?”

I went back into character as the “Plantation Owner” for her,”You want it that bad, you little black bitch?! Yes, I can see that you do. Well then you just get on it and take it, and not in that nasty little pussy of yours either. I want you to take it where it hurts. Oh, you know where I mean, and you better ride it good and hard too! You understand me you worthless slave bitch?!”

“Yes Massa, I’se unnerstands Massa. It’s a gonna hurt Massa ... buts I’se knows ya don’t care ... So here’s I go Massa!”

“It better be the best ride you’ve ever given, you little slut, or I’ll have the foreman make it to where you can’t sit down for a week and I’ll expect double the work out of you. You hear me, girl?”

“I hears ya, Massa! Lordy, I’se a hears ya.”

I’ll give her credit, she went through the whole thing and stayed in character all the way to the end. She swallowed me up inside of her body like she did it that way every day. Her back was to me, and as always I marveled at the contrast in our skin tones, even though we were as one.

She rode me hard, much harder than I would have thought she’d be able to manage. Her ass cheeks were slapping off of my lower stomach with every down stroke. I know that I felt her cum at least three times, though it sounded like it was many more by how vocal she was about each one of them.

God, it was hot as hell watching her fuck me with her ass. I wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer, and she seemed to sense it. Just as I was about to let go and blow like an oil well, she pulled off of me and got me in her mouth just in time to take everything I had to give and she kept trying for more. I finally had to grab her hair and pull her head up to my chest.

Our bodies just layed there like that and shook and shivered for a good ten to fifteen minutes.

That had been intense, no other way to put it.

When we once again had finally gotten our breath back, it was like we were each of one mind. We each grabbed a towel from the closet and walked arm in arm to the shower and washed each other off, slowly and lovingly.

After we got finished with the shower, we went back to my room, where she helped me change the sheets on my bed. We then fell back down onto that bed and found our now seemingly usual positions and just held each other for a awhile.

She started to tell me just how much that all of it had meant to her, but I stopped her and just said, “Let the moment speak for itself, my love. No talk is needed.”

She agreed.

We only layed there for just little while longer before she again broke the silence to ask if it was ok if she had to leave, as she had taken on an extra shift for that afternoon.

She had no need to explain, but she did anyway, telling me that as she was in a leadership position, and for some reason they were running into nursing shortages, she tried to pick up as much slack as she could.

I understood.

I also understood that there was another reason for her picking up extra shifts, but just as earlier, I knew that it was a topic that was better not being brought up just yet.

It wasn’t like I didn’t have things to do either, such as finishing off that damn mix for Tim that I had kept putting off. I also needed to get my stuff ready for the club tonight.

I also made a mental note to remind Amy that I expected a mix from her to give to Tim as well.

I also needed to make a phone call. There was going to be one very unhappy young lady, but I was hoping that she wouldn’t be too upset.

Especially since I planned to make it up to her, in what I thought would be a very pleasurable way.

Here’s where I put in that old line that I use once in awhile. You know, the one about “The plans of mice and men”.

The call did not go as I had hoped, although it did serve to allow me to show a certain insecure little slave girl just how much she should not doubt her place with her Master, and hopefully make a point that wouldn’t be forgotten quickly or easily.

I swear that Mouse must have been sitting there staring at her phone, because before the very first ring was halfway through, her phone clicked and her breathless, yet very excited voice, was running a mile a minute.

“Oh Master! It’s so good to hear from you! I miss you, Sir! I always miss you so much all of the time, Sir! I thought that I would have seen you by now, but you must be running late, Sir! I always look forward so much to our day together, Master! It just means so much to...”

“Mouse, Shut up!”

She stopped quickly, but I could hear a hitch in her breathing like I had gut punched her or something and she was about to cry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.