It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 53

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 53 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

“Are these mine?”

“YESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSIR!

“What are they?

“YOUR TITSSSS, SSSSSSIR!”

“What are those words on them?”

“YOUR BRANDSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSIR!”

“Are you proud to wear my “Brands”, cunt?”

“OOOH GOD YESSSSSSS SSSSSSSIR!”

“Tell me what you are.”

“I Am ... OH GOD ... YOUR WORTHLESSSSS LITT ... OH FUCK ... LITTLE COCK SSSSSSUCKING ... OH FUCK ... CUNT, SSSSSSSIR!”

As you can imagine, I was asking Becky these questions in a very low toned voice, pitched for her ears only.

The reason for the hissing answers, you might ask? Well, I was standing behind her, my arms around her shoulders. In between each thumb and forefinger was a very tightly held, pinched, and rolled nipple, pushed straight out from her body to the almost complete extension of my arms. This caused each of her breasts to take on an exaggerated cone shape and making the words on them also appear to be stretched out of shape, and bigger than they actually were.

The way I was standing had put my hardness right at the small of her back. Her cuffed hands had found it and she was lightly squeezing it through the towel that I still had wrapped around me. I was impressed that she could even feel me, let alone fondle me with any degree of control, due to her wrists having been cuffed behind her for so long, at this point. I would have thought that her hands would have been too numb to feel anything at all, to be honest. However, she HAD learned the hard way, that the light squeezing that she was doing was all that she was going to be allowed to do, for the moment. When she first felt it at her back, she had grabbed it and tried to squeeze tightly. That’s when the pain level on her nipples increased by a factor of ten. When she tried to reach under the towel, she learned the same way, not to do that either. Humiliation and degradation may have been her thing, but she had quickly learned that she was not a “Pain Slut”, unlike her Mistress Laura.

The above questions were asked and answered after I had used that same “For her ears only” low tone of voice to tell her exactly what her next mission of shame would be. The questions were just her Master’s way of putting the exclamation point on his orders.

Her hand still lightly squeezing me through the towel, prompted the question, “Does that belong to you, or do you belong to it, cunt?”

“I BELONG TO IT, SSSSSSIR!”

“Is that all?”

“NO SSSSIR. ALL OF ME BELONGS TO ALL OF MY MASSSSTER, SSSSSIR!”

While it may seem that she was yelling out the answers, she wasn’t. Her voice was tightly pinched against the pain, giving urgency to her words and causing the hissing effect.

“Do you understand your orders, slave?”

“YESSSS SSSSIR!”

“I will help you, but I will not make it easy for you, cunt. If you fail me at any point, that will be a complete 24 hours that you will not be allowed to darken my door at all. Your failure will also cost your Mistress Laura those same 24 hours. Every time you fail, it will cost both of you another 24 hours. Am I understood?”

“I WILL NOT FAIL YOU, MASSSSTER!”

“See that you don’t.” With that, I released her nipples and gave her a soft kiss just under the ear that I had been quietly speaking into, just as I had done earlier.

There was no tear this time, but her body visibly trembled.

I should say that there wasn’t the single tear of gratitude that had slowly ran down her face as a result of the earlier “Mind Fuck”. However, there were just a few tears of pain that had streaked down her sweating face. I was impressed by the fact that, other than working hard to get her breathing under control, she had made no sound of protest, moan, or whine, at the pain that she had just endured.

Of course, to tell her that I was impressed would have defeated the whole purpose of this exercise in pain. So, she has never known.

However, I did reward her by letting her hands finally achieve their goal of getting under the towel, for flesh to flesh contact.

Besides, being squeezed through a towel, even softly, was becoming something of a pain in itself, if you get my drift.

Becky and I were standing behind the couch and facing the bar area. At the bar sat those four sisters of hers that she had wronged in one way or another on this night. My only instructions to them were to stand when the cunt and I came before each of them, in turn.

Her newly found reward came to an end, as I grabbed a fistful of her hair and started walking. She could walk or be dragged by my hold on her hair, I really didn’t care which. She hurried to stay with me, of course, but my hold never lessened.

Laura was our first target and she stood up as we stopped in front of her. I forced Becky to her knees by her hair and told her to begin her mission. I leaned over, holding her hair as she slowly kissed and licked each of Laura’s feet. I then pulled her up to where she could do the same to each inner thigh, and then the pussy. My hold on her hair gave her all of the help that she was going to get, forcing her to use those leg and thigh muscles of hers to help her to stand up. Once there, each of Laura’s nipples got a kiss and a long lick.

Then with her head bowed, the cunt said, “I am your worthless little slave girl. You own me and I am gladly yours. I have also done much that I must pay for. So, unless our Master is already using his worthless little cock sucking cunt, I stand ready to serve you at any place, any time, and in any way that it pleases you for me to do so. I swear this to you, My Mistress.”

“Tell her that you accept her, Laura.”

“I accept the worthless little slave girl.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

We then moved to Adrian and repeated the whole sequence. I watched Laura to see how she would react to Adrian being called “My Mistress” too. She looked at me, but my expression gave her nothing. It also gave her nothing when the same events and words were applied to Amy, as well.

She started to say something as we went by her to get to Holly, but I growled, “Hold your tongue, bitch.” Her mouth slammed shut, and her face lost a little of it’s color. I think she was finally starting to get the message that her status was in jeopardy, which it most assuredly was.

When we finally got to Holly, she could already tell that now was not the time to try and cause a problem. I also knew that she trusted me enough to know that the last word hadn’t yet been spoken on what had happened with her father, both on Becky’s part and her own part.

So, with that in mind, she did nothing to stop the cunt from performing the ritual on her, and receiving her new title of “Mistress”, as well. She didn’t need to be prompted to accept “The worthless little slave girl”, either.

Smart girl. Yes, that described every one of my ladies, but you get the point.

I then pulled the cunt back in front of Laura, and for the first time since we had started this little scene, I released Becky’s hair and very quickly had Laura’s hair in it’s place.

I brought her surprised face nose to nose with mine, and growled, “Don’t say the words. In fact, don’t say even one fucking word. Do the ritual on her just as she did on you, only you don’t change spots until I tell you, bitch. Down!”

I’ll say this for her, she hit her knees immediately and started kissing and licking Becky’s feet just as fast as she could. Since she wasn’t cuffed and could use her hands to balance herself, the position that she was in had put her sweet little ass in just the right position for me to slap the living hell out of it. Which is just what I did. Several times, in fact. Any noise she made other than the licking and kissing sounds, were deep throated moans.

My little “Pain slut”, indeed.

I said, “Next spot, bitch!”

As soon as she reached Becky’s inner thighs, my hand went to work on her ass again. I could see right away that I was not going to be able to leave Laura there for very long, and we were going to have to skip the pussy altogether. The cunt had already shown signs that she was close to losing control, and I couldn’t have that.

Not that I wouldn’t have loved to give Becky the hellish punishment that would have come to her for that, but just as I needed to keep my edge, I also needed to keep the cunt on her own ragged edge for just a bit longer.

“Go to the tits, bitch.”

I did take the opportunity to feel Laura up rather roughly, in between slaps to her ass. But, as I have said before, there was just no way in hell that she was going to break that rule. That’s not to say that her pussy wasn’t dripping wet, because it most definitely was.

That sweet little bottom of hers was a very angry red, by this point. When I said that I was slapping the living hell out of it, that’s just what I meant. Any of my other girls would have had a problem just sitting down after that. Not my little “pain slut” though. She’d be lucky if she didn’t have to wring her panties out after every class tomorrow.

Not that I needed one, but there was a method to my madness, as they say.

I let go of Laura’s hair and regained my hold on Becky’s. I ordered her to explain to her Mistress just what I had told her about failing me. She repeated it word for word. Laura’s immediate reaction was to take a deep breath for what looked like it was about to be one hell of an outburst. She got out a “WHA...” before she was able to catch herself, and choke off whatever it was that she was going to say.

To say that she was fuming would be an understatement. But, she also knew that there was a line with me that even she would not dare to cross.

I forced Becky to her knees, once again. I just pointed to Laura’s inner thighs, as well as her pussy. The slut got the message and went to work in that whole area.

I then turned my full attention to Laura and asked, “Who did you seek advice from when you suddenly realized that you had a “family” of slaves, bitch?”

“You Sir.”

“What did I tell you about our little cunt here?”

“To keep a tight reign on her, Sir.”

“And did you?”

“I thought that I had, but apparently, I’ve missed a few things, Sir.”

“You think?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You brought your “family” to me, not the other way around, correct?”

“Correct, Sir.”

“I made you my second, because we were each the head of our respective houses. Even though you belong to me as much as anyone here, I thought you had what it took to keep your house in order. But, you have slacked off on keeping this cunt in line, haven’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“What happened tonight at your sister’s house, should never have been allowed to occur, nor should it have gone unpunished by you after it did happen. What makes it even worse, is that you witnessed it and did nothing to stop it. Do you understand the problem now?”

“Yes Sir.”

I grabbed Laura’s hair, and punctuated the following with a slap to her face on each and every word.

“Do. You. Really. Understand?”

Her only response was a very respectful, “Yes Sir.” She knew that an apology at this point, would get her nowhere with me.

“If you can’t keep your own house in order, then you are of no use to me. By all rights, I should cut your worthless ass loose and send this piece of shit out of the door with you. Is that what you want, bitch?!”

“No Sir!”

I yanked Becky’s head back by her hair so that she was looking straight up at me, and growled, “Is that what you want, cunt?”

“No Sir! Please don’t send me away, Sir!” I told her to get back to work, and she obeyed immediately.

Speaking to Laura, I said, “That’s why every sister slave here was bestowed with the new title of “Mistress”. This whore is at the bottom of the ladder and she answers to everyone now. That includes Trish, Beth, and a couple of other surprises that she doesn’t know about yet. Am I understood?”

“Yes Sir.”

“She will perform the same ritual on each of them, just as she has done here. You will see to it that it is performed on your mother. Holly will make sure that it is performed on Beth. I will make sure that Lucille and anyone else that I deem worthy, receives it.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Listen to me closely here, Laura. I meant every word that the cunt told you that I had said. Know this as well, if I ever really lose confidence in your ability to keep your house in order, not only will you be removed as the head of that house, but you will ALSO be at the bottom of the ladder right beside this worthless cunt. Am I understood?”

“You are very understood, Sir.”

“You should already know just who is going to be very happy tomorrow night to find out that this slave now answers to her.”

Laura smiled for the first time. A wicked little smile, at that.

“Yes Sir, I believe the events that it will lead to, should be very intriguing to watch, Sir.”

“Indeed.”

While it may seem that the whole thing with Laura had blown over fairly fast, trust me, she had gotten the message. She wasn’t dumb, by any means. Remember, she was one of the Brainiacs. She had known from the minute that she had confirmed Holly’s suspicion, that her ass was in trouble. She expected to be punished, she just didn’t know how, where, or when. Now she did. So, there was no need to say anything else on the subject.

I also knew that it would not bode well for our stupid little cunt if she cost her Mistress Laura the leadership of her house OR one minute with her Master, much less the guaranteed 24 hours.

It is also worth noting that Holly, Adrian, and Amy, all caught on very quickly as to just what, or rather WHO the surprise on the next night was going to be. All were in agreement that it would be a very big test for the cunt’s conviction to remain a part of “This”, as she had put it.

I walked over until I was between Adrian and Amy, and pulled the two of them in close to me. I still don’t know why, but I suddenly felt the need to hold my two girls that have always helped me to remember that I still had a heart. After our big hug ended, my hands and fingers found both of their sweet pussies. I slowly rubbed each of their little magic buttons, as I took turns kissing each of them deeply.

When I felt their breathing start to get heavier, I told them that I was about to lay down some serious punishments and laws on at least two of their sisters, and that some very private secrets were more than likely to be revealed. I told them that they didn’t have to stay and watch if they’d rather not. They both made me very proud when they told me, almost as one, that we were ALL family, even Becky, and if it pleased their Master, they would prefer to stay. I agreed, of course.

I also told them that I was very grateful to have them in my life. They both said, “Thank you, Sir.” I told them that they could thank me by cumming for me, but they had to be able to do it only by the very soft touch that they were already receiving on their very hard little clits.

It was no sooner said, than done. They held their trembling bodies very tightly to my own as they came.

Highly erotic, believe me.

I then took the finger from each pussy and put it in the other’s mouth. Once again, as if they were one, they each put a finger in each other’s sex and then brought those fingers to my mouth, which I accepted gratefully, and my adoration of them could reach no higher than it was at that moment.

Sometimes, even the Master needs these little stolen pleasures. At least this one does.

I make no apology for it, either.

Meanwhile, I wasn’t quite done with Becky, just yet. Holly either, for that matter.

I once again grabbed Becky’s hair and told her to stand up. Once she was on two feet, I used that same hold on her hair to walk her back to where we had started, which was behind the couch, and facing the bar area. Once there, I forced her back to her knees and told her to “Stay”. But, no sooner had I let go of her hair, than she immediately tried to get her face under the towel.

Bad move. VERY bad move.

I pushed her over so that she was flat on the carpet, knelt beside her and pushed her poor excuse for a skirt out of the way. I then used my hand to turn her perfect little ass into a much darker shade of red than Laura had. If she didn’t have just a touch of bruising by morning, I’d be very surprised.

Not that I cared. She knew exactly what she was risking by her actions, and so she got it. In Spades, no less.

Strangely enough, this lead to another little discovery about my worthless little cunt. You see, the whole time that I had dragged her around by the hair on this evening, all that she had done was to give a little “yelp” now and then. The growing wetness on her thighs had not escaped my attention, either.

But, when it came to the spanking, even though she tried hard to be brave and just take it, by the end of it, she was all but screaming. However, not even once did she ever beg me to stop. When I took a closer look after it was over, I saw that between her quivering thighs, there appeared to be quite a puddle of liquid.

I was rearing up to swing for the fences now, thinking that she had orgasmed without permission. I growled out the question, and the sincerity in her voice actually did work to convince me that she hadn’t committed the crime.

It took a few more questions and answers, but it seems that this was the first REAL spanking that she had ever received in her entire life. That fact, along with the humiliation of it happening in front of almost all of her sisters, had turned her on “Beyond belief!” Her words, not mine.

I didn’t ask her about the pain part. For me, it was enough for the moment, to know that while she may not be a true “Pain Slut” in the strict definition of the term, she could take it and in fact, be turned on by it, if used in just the right amount.

Another little tidbit to put away in my mental “Master” file that I had on her.

I have one on all of my slaves. How can I be what they want and need, if I don’t KNOW what they want and need, and use it in the ways that I’ve described several times by now?

Yes, Cause and Effect.

The Master/slave version of the theory of Relativity, maybe?

That works for me. I like the sound of it.

Now, where were we? Oh yeah...

I looked over at Amy and asked, “You still have my little friend, Princess?”

“It’s over on the chair where I was sitting, Sir. I’ll get it.”

By the time I had once again used Becky’s hair to pull her back up onto her knees, Amy was there with the paddle, which she then handed to me with all due reverence. She even added a slight bow of the head as it passed from her hands to mine. I thought that to be a nice touch on her part, so I rewarded her with another deep kiss, and a loving squeeze of one of those milk chocolate ass cheeks of hers, before letting her return to her place next to Adrian.

Then I got deadly serious.

“Back on the first night that Adrian spent here with me, I designated this area as our “Free Space”, meaning that this is the one place that you, ANY of you, can speak freely without getting in trouble for what you say, nor have it held against you in any way. That does NOT cover things that have already happened, for which punishment is already due. Those things are already written in stone, and will be dealt with at the appropriate time. But, anything that I ask of you now, you will not be in trouble for, even if it is an answer that I don’t really care for. Let me add, that this being the “Free Space”, also means that nothing, and hear me closely here, NOTHING that is said in this space is to leave this space for any reason. Am I understood, so far?”

I got a “Yes Sir.” from each one of them as I looked at them in turn.

“Good. Now, I made sure that we all know where we stand on being able to say anything freely for one reason and one reason only. That is because I am also declaring this space as the “Room of Truth”, meaning that since you can speak freely with no fear of any consequences other than those that you have already earned, I better hear nothing but the truth when I ask the questions that I am about to ask. I WILL NOT deal with having to drag any answer out of you. Understand me very clearly here. I am well aware of most of the motives for what is to be discussed here, and if I can’t get a straight answer out of you, I will put forward what I already know AND what I suspect. I am speaking mostly to Becky and Holly here. Now is NOT the time to fuck with me. I’ve given you all of the leeway that I am going to. There is no more give or take in my patience tonight. Is THAT understood?”

After receiving the expected responses, I held up the paddle.

“One last warning. No one has earned this yet tonight. Don’t let it be YOUR night to earn it. I promise you that I could have even Laura screaming out her “word” with this thing, if I so desired it. Think about that. If I could break HER with it ... well, need I say more?”

Laura started to voice a protest, but Adrian stopped her with, “He’s right, Miss Laura. I am the only one here that has felt that thing’s “Kiss”, as he calls it, and I know for a fact that he took it easy on me. Even so, my poor little ass hurt like hell for days. I even had to sleep on my stomach for a week. Yeah, it hurt that bad. But, I had earned it fair and square. I don’t mind a little pain, but I pray never to earn that fucking thing again. I promise you, ALL of you, that you DO NOT want to feel the “Kiss” of that thing. Trust me on that.”

“Thank you for that testimony, Little Girl. You might have just saved one or both of these ladies from having the worst night of their lives.”

Laura just had to know, “If I may ask you, Adrian. Just what did you do to earn that “Kiss” that you received?”

“I broke rule number one, Miss Laura.”

There were gasps from all but Amy, who had already known the reason, and the result.

I let them all think about everything that had been said for about a minute or so, before turning to Amy once again.

“When all of you walked in just as Holly was shouting out her revelation, you said something about all of you already knowing it. Would you care to elaborate, my Princess?”

“Well, it was nothing that was very straightforward, Sir. It’s just that you could tell that they really had a much deeper feeling about each other than maybe either one of them actually realized. At first they just kind of flirted with each other, but to be fair, her father kind of flirted with all of us. He just had this way about him that was very sexy. We all know that he is a fairly powerful and important man, and the fact that he would even laugh and joke with us like we were family was just flattering as hell. Adrian was the one that kind of whispered in my ear to watch them when they weren’t both looking at each other. Holly and her dad, I mean. Tell him, baby.”

Adrian said, “It was one thing when they made eye contact, Sir. It was like electricity ran between the two of them, but they still tried to hide it. Not from us, mind you. But from each other. It was the craziest thing, and I mean that in a good way, Holly. The thing that really gave it away was how each one of them looked at the other one, when that one wasn’t looking back.”

Amy picked it up, “Yeah, that’s what I meant, Sir. Once Adrian turned me on to it, I could see it for myself. If her dad was talking to Laura for example, Holly would be looking at him like he hung the moon or something. If she happened to be talking to her date, or to one of us, he would be looking at her like she was ... Hell, I don’t know what, but it looked like love, or lust, or both to me. After an hour or so of watching them, I just knew that somewhere in there was a much deeper thing going on between them than just father and daughter. Adrian caught on to it, too. She’s the one that told me that she didn’t think that either one of them had any idea about how the other one really felt.”

Laura said, “I agree. I saw everything like you two did, and it just never seemed that they “got it”, you know? It was like they were each afraid that the other one would find out and then be upset, which would have ruined everything. Not to mention, that one of them, not only had a date, but a Master that she belongs to, as well. Unfortunately, someone else had seen all of this going on and hatched some evil little plan of her own. Why? I don’t have a clue. I mean, nobody was bothering her, or ignoring her either. Hell, how could we? She did everything she could to dominate the conversation, as well as try get all of Holly’s father’s attention. All of this was happening even before she really pulled the big “fuck up”. Looking back now, all I can think of, is that it was her last ditch effort not to lose, you know? But just like Holly, she also had a date, as well as a Master that she belongs to. So, whatever it was that she felt she would lose that mattered so much, that it would make her do what she did, I have no idea. I mean, I think I know her better than anyone else possibly could, including herself, but her reasoning for doing what she did, is beyond my ability to understand.”

I said, “Well, she did admit to her young lover that she wanted to hurt Holly, but that she didn’t really know why. However, I’m not buying that. I mean, you obviously REALLY wanted to hurt her, and you did. What I am NOT buying, is that you don’t know WHY you did it. I think you know exactly why you did it. Remember, free speech and truth only, cunt.”

“Yes Sir, but at the time that I told Robert about it, I honestly didn’t quite understand why I did it, other than that I wanted to hurt her. That’s the truth, Sir, I swear it.”

“And now?”

“You are right, Sir. I know why I did it. I didn’t fully understand it until Mistress Amy started talking, and then both Mistress Adrian and Mistress Laura added their parts, and I felt just a little bit of what I had felt just before I did it. I now know AND understand just exactly why I did it.”

I grabbed her hair and again pulled her head back to stare straight up into my eyes, and growled one word, “Why?”

“Because I was jealous of her, Sir.”

Holly jumped up, but before she could say a word, I told her to, “Shut up, and sit the fuck down.”

She opened her mouth anyway, but quickly thought better of it, and then did indeed, “Sit the fuck down”.

“Jealous?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Explain.”

“You said I could speak freely, right Sir?”

“Yes. Tell me, now. It better be good AND it better be the truth, Becky.”

“Well, then fucking look at her, Sir! She is fucking beautiful! When I first let her into my group, it was because she was no threat to me. She was my “charity case” for lack of a better term. I thought that if I let her in, then maybe people wouldn’t think that I was such a cold hearted bitch. People thinking that way about me, just really bothered me a lot, for some reason. But, I didn’t mind being called the “Queen Bitch”, in fact I kind of liked it. It meant that I was the “It” girl. The number one girl, you know? I had my main sidekick, with Laura ... I mean, Mistress Laura. Adrian and Amy were part of my group, and though I never would have said it until tonight, I was glad to have both of them with me. They each had their own thing, and they were no threat to me either, but they were still considered cool. Of course, at that time, Laura WAS my thing. I thought of her as MY property. I’m sure that you have been told all about the hell that I put her through, before she finally did what I REALLY needed her to do, though I didn’t even know that I needed it, until it happened.”

“You’ve set the scene, cunt. Get back to Holly. Now.”

“Yes Sir. Well, you remember how she dressed and wore those big black frame glasses. She hardly wore any make-up at all, and all of my other “cool” girl friends thought that it was nice of me to include her in our group. Then she met you, Sir. Holy Shit! In a very short amount of time, she went from being my “charity case” to being the hottest bitch walking the hallways at school, and she doesn’t even realize it! I know that it didn’t happen over night, but God, it sure seemed like it did. She could take my whole circle of friends and walk away with them tomorrow, if she wanted to. Every girl in the group has the “hot’s” for her, and I can’t even tell them that I’ve been with her, because I’ve never been given permission to do so. God, they would be so jealous if they knew. Every guy that I have dated lately, is just as bad. As soon as they get whatever it is that I decide to let them have for the night, the talk turns right around to Holly, and how bad they want to be with her. Holly this and Holly that. Fuck, I’m half in love with her myself, and that’s the absolute truth, Sir. But, the real killer for me, was tonight.”

She stopped there, and real tears were streaming down her face. Not being completely heartless, I did take the paper towel that Adrian brought over, and used it to try and help clean her face up a little. It was only then that I realized that she had shadows of former make-up on her face that had also streaked down her cheeks. I didn’t ask until later, but Laura told me that when they first started their walk in the complex, she was still heavily made up, which of course, due to the heat and the activities that had happened, had really gotten messed up. When they cleaned her up before going back to the park the second time, they hadn’t bothered to put any make-up back on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.