It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 50 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I gave the handle of the leash to Laura, and quickly grabbed Becky by the hair and pulled her head backwards to where her ear was right next to my mouth. This was so that she could clearly hear the instructions that I was about to give to her “Mistress”.

“The cunt set the number by how many blowjobs that she gave tonight. That number is three. You will walk our little cunt on the leash so that she looks just like the little “Bitch in heat” that she seems to want to be. You will walk her all over this complex. All or any of you girls are allowed to expose her, to play with her, to tease her, or even better, if you find yourself in need, you can order her to her knees and put that worthless mouth to work. The three of you are allowed to cum as many times as you please. The cunt however, knows better, doesn’t she?”

I pulled a little harder on her hair, to make sure that she got the message, and I was rewarded with a “Yes Sir”, though I hadn’t expected to hear the “awe” that was still in her voice.

“I would advise that when she IS on her knees, that it be in the grass. We don’t want her pretty legs or knees messed up right before the Prom, do we? At any rate, before this cunt is brought back to me tonight, she will suck off three cocks. Each of you will get to pick out one of them. I don’t care if it’s a nice looking guy, an ugly guy, or even a homeless man that hasn’t bathed in a week or longer. You tell her to do him, she does him! Hell, if you want to make some young boy’s dreams come true, do so. But, at least make sure he’s old enough to have some hair around his dick, so that it’s not a wasted use of the cunt’s abilities, such as they are. I’m sure an old pervert would just love to fuck that face, as well. If it is male, and notice the word “It”, It’s fair game. You can take that to mean whatever you want it to mean.”

Laura got it right away, and got this evil little look on her face. She made damn sure that the little cunt saw it too. Becky suddenly understood and shuddered. I took a much tighter hold on her hair, bringing up the pain level. Then speaking with a very low and menacing tone, I asked, “Problem, cunt?”

For a moment, it looked like she might have a little rebellion left in her, yet. A few tense seconds went by before she visibly deflated and gave out a very low, “No Sir.”

A very quick and hard yank on that hair, brought forth the properly louder, “No Sir!”

I then switched tactics. I let go of her hair and ran my hand down her back, going lightly over her cuffed wrists, touching each hand very gently. I continued downward until I reached her perfect little ass, where I began to slowly rub and squeeze her perfect little cheeks as I continued to give orders.

In case you were wondering, yes, I did go low enough to feel between her thighs from behind. Even though my hand was relatively a good distance from her sex, I could still feel the dampness between those thighs, as well as the heat coming from her pussy. Of course, I kept working this little area, even running my hand between her cheeks so that she could feel her own wetness on my fingers. When I let one of those fingers find the little virgin bud back there, she stiffened, but gave no sound of rejection. I went back to the teasing with the occasional resting of a finger, poised to enter that secret place, if I chose to do so.

Meanwhile, as I said, I was still giving orders.

“I would say that you might want to avoid the pool area to cut down on the chance of running into anyone that you all go to school with, but I leave that totally in your hands. If you want to parade her ass by there, do it. If she gives you any trouble at all, bring her straight back here, where “The Chair” awaits her.”

Becky groaned. She really feared being in the position that she saw Trish in earlier. She was going to be there eventually anyway, but it would be so much sweeter if it happened because she fucked up enough to cause herself to be in it.

But, there was so much more to it than that. I knew Laura understood that the real reason for all that was to come tonight, was to shame and humiliate the shit out of our poor little “Queen Bitch”. This was just the first night. There would be more nights, and different places. All of which meant more shame and more humiliation. I wanted constant “feeding” of this very real need of hers. If all went to plan, it would become so much a part of her, that by the time Becky realized just how much she needed that “kink” satisfied, she would be so hooked on the “high” that it gave her, that she would beg for “The Chair” and an audience to go along with it.

“It would be poetic justice if I told you to charge each guy a dollar for her “services”. That would make her the little whore that she acts like, for real. But, the last thing we need is any legal problems.”

I winked at Laura when I said this, so that she knew that it was the bullshit threat that it was, but Becky didn’t need to know that.

Of course, if I needed to go that far to “Break” her, I would.

“Now if any girls or women seem interested, by all means, make her do all of them that want it.”

I had still been physically messing with her the whole time that I was talking. Somewhere in there, she had started to push back against my hand, meaning that she was looking for more. When I suddenly removed my hand, she gave a very audible moan of frustration. Everyone pretended not to hear it.

She was already in serious need, and her night of shame hadn’t even really started yet.

Good.

I walked over to the couch and picked up the “Paddle”, (yes THAT one!) which I ended up handing over to Amy. I then said, “Laura is in charge, but if some asshole gets stupid, you will be able to stop that shit with a couple of hard swats from that thing right there, trust me. Listen to me close, Amy. It is NOT to be used on the cunt. No one uses it on one of mine, except me.”

Amy said, “Yes Sir.” Her face told me that she took her role of “protector” seriously.

Laura asked, “The cunt’s “word” is still in effect, correct Sir?”

“Always. Not one of you, should ever doubt that your “word” is in effect. Just so we are clear though, IF she uses it, everything stops instantly. Adrian will open the cuffs. Laura will remove the collar and leash, and all of you will walk away from her. You can come and gather her underwear, and take them to her. She will never darken my door again, nor receive my protection. Look at me, Becky (she did). You should know that the only reason Holly hasn’t kicked your ass, is because I told her to trust that I would take care of it, because you ARE one of mine. If you are NOT one of mine, Holly can handle it her way. That’s not a threat, Becky, that’s just the way it is. Am I understood?”

“Yes Sir.”

“What are you?”

“I am your worthless cocksucking cunt, Sir.”

I was impressed, though I tried hard not to show it.

“Are you going to be the best “Worthless cocksucking cunt” that you can be?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Make sure that you do. Laura, get her out of my sight.”

They were gone in seconds.

Behind me, Holly said very low, “Holy fucking shit.”

Turning to lock eyes with her, I said, “And so it begins.”

She started to ask, “What... ?”, just as the boys in my phone started to sing their song. I looked at the clock. It had been exactly 45 minutes since Holly had made her call to Beth.

I said, “Hold that thought.”, as I picked up my phone and hit the blinking “answer call” light. I also put it on speaker, so that Holly could hear both sides.

I growled, “Tell me what you are, bitch.”

Beth’s shaky voice said, “Your slave, Sir.” She made it sound as if it was question.

“Do you have any fucking idea how close you WERE and how close you ARE, to NOT being my slave, bitch?”

She started to talk but it broke down into crying.

“Shut up, NOW!” She stopped. There was a sniffle or two over the next few seconds, but I let it go. I went on, “I understand the reasoning behind your actions, but you DID go beyond what your bounds were, do you understand that?

“Yes Sir. I’m so sorry, Sir.”

“Not as sorry as you are going to be, slave. Yes, I said “slave”, though when I drove away from you earlier tonight, that was very much in doubt. You are a very lucky girl, meaning that you have some amazing sister slaves on your side. They helped me to see things from a different perspective. I’m still mad as hell at you, and quite frankly, I’m very disappointed in you, as well. However, you are as much a part of me, as you think I am of you. Because of that, I can’t just throw you away, Beth.”

Her voice suddenly sounded much happier, “Oh Thank you, Sir! I know that I messed up really bad, but I’ll do anything to fix it, Sir, I swear.”

“Anything, hmmm?”

“Yes Sir, anything.”

“It has been suggested to me that I punish you like the “Mean Bastard Master” that I am. That’s exactly what I am going to do. Take my words to heart, Red. When I start telling you what your punishment will be, stay quiet and listen very close, because I mean every word that you will hear. Some of it you won’t like, some of it you will like, and some of it you won’t feel good about at all. Regardless of your feelings, after I finish laying it all out, all I want to hear from you is either, “Yes Sir”, meaning that you accept the punishment, or “No Sir”, meaning that you can’t accept it. There is NO other choice. It is this way or no way, Beth. Am I understood?”

“Yes Sir, I understand.” Her tone told me that she fully grasped just how serious things had become.

“Starting tonight, your ritual has gone up to twenty, and that means every night from here on out. Afterward, Your father can make you eat his slave all night long, if he so chooses, but you are not allowed to be touched anywhere below your breasts at any time, nor are you allowed to cum at all. Make this very clear to him ahead of time. If you are asked why, you will explain that you are being punished, and exactly why you are being punished. Here is one those things that you WILL like. You are now allowed to suck him off, and I expect you to do it just as good for him as you do for your Master. There is a catch though, he is to figure it out all on his own. You messed this up the last time, do NOT mess this one up.”

“You will tell him that you are still allowed to jack him off. If he pushes the issue like he did the last time, you’ll have one of your fantasies come true very quickly. But I warn you, Do NOT give it away. Once it happens, then you can tell him that he can have your mouth whenever he wants it. You are still NOT allowed to cum, no matter what he does. I also remind you, that you are not to be touched below the tits. I mean that, Beth. You better make that clear to both him and his slave.”

“Oh, and that girl from tonight, the one with the cute ass? You are going to sit her down and explain everything that you know about being a slave. You will tell her everything that you have done for your Master, in detail. You will also tell her everything that your Master can and will make you do, including this punishment. You will explain it all in detail. You’d better hope that she is into girls, because the whole reason that you are telling her all of this is to seduce her. You are to make her want to be in it with you. In other words, you are to make her want to be a slave, herself.”

“Why would I have you do this? Because, she will be the ONLY one that will be allowed to touch you below those tits of yours. That means that the only cumming that you will be allowed to do, will be off of the tip of her tongue. No matter how much you need to cum after the ritual, after your father fucks your mouth, even after whatever I do to you, you will still NOT be allowed to cum! Any of your sister slaves, except for Becky, can and will use YOUR mouth whenever and however they please, but the ONLY way that YOU will be allowed any relief at all, until I say different, will be from Bubble Butt’s tongue licking that little red haired pussy that I own. You will, of course, return the favor every time.”

I paused, letting all that I had already said, sink in. One could call it a dramatic pause, if you’d like. I had one more nail of misery to hammer into her heart, and I wanted it to have full effect. After a few seconds, I heard her draw a deep breath, as if she was about to give me an answer.

I cut her off by saying, “There is just one more little thing, Beth. You had better train her well, because you WILL watch both your father AND your Master fuck her, at separate times of course, before you will ever have your Master’s cock in your pretty little pussy, again. Even better, judging by what she told me tonight, I’m guessing that she is a virgin. If this is true, then you, yes YOU, will choose which one of us gets her cherry, and you better hope that she agrees with your choice. Now, when it comes to her, you have all the time in the world to “turn her”, so to speak, but I guess it really comes down to just how long you can go without cumming.”

“Let me remind you, that before you think that your Master won’t use you at all, I want you to remember that your mouth and your ass are always subject to your Master’s attention and use, at any time or any place, even in front of her. Actually, let me change that to ESPECIALLY in front of her.”

I let things set right there for a moment, then I said, “Decision time, Beth. Remember, it’s this way or no way.”

I looked over at Holly. The look of disbelief on her face, changed into one of pure amazement when we both heard a very quiet and very submissive, “Yes Sir.”

To say that I was not amazed myself, would be a lie. I mean, I had really laid some heavy shit on her, and she seemed to be accepting it all.

I had to be sure though, so in full “Master” voice, I demanded, “Say it like I would expect one of mine to say it, Bitch!”

“Yes Sir! Your slave accepts her punishment, Master.”

“I meant every word of it, cunt!”

“I know, Sir. Your cunt will make you proud of her again.”

Unlike Becky, “cunt” was Beth’s “pet” name. The small note of happiness in her voice at hearing it, was something that she could not hide.

“Make sure that you do, slave. I expect you to give a report to Holly every day, about everything related to this, which she will then pass on to me. In fact, I suggest that you get with her first thing in the morning. I think that she has a few things to tell you, herself. I’d have you call her now, but she and I are about to have a little discussion of our own.”

“Yes Sir, I understand.”

“Anything she tells you, take it as if it came from me, cunt.”

“Yes Sir. I love you, Sir.”

“I love you too. Don’t make me regret giving you another chance, Beth.”

“Never, Sir.”

“Prove it, cunt.”

I hung up.

As I put my phone down, Holly asked, “Do you really trust me that much, Sir?”

“I trust you more than you could ever know, Pretty Girl. Is that a mistake?”

“No Sir. I’ve just never had anyone put that much faith in me before. I trust you with my life, you know?”

“Yes, I do know. We never could have done the things that we have nor the things that we will do, if you didn’t. I’ve put you in situations that could have never happened, if you hadn’t of trusted that I could get you out of them. You’ve HAD to trust me with your life.”

“More “Preparation”, Sir?”

“That’s really up to you to figure out, slave.”

“Understood, Sir. I am curious about a couple of things though, Sir.”

“I know. I’ll bet that I can even tell you exactly what they are. However, if you are going to tell me about your talk with your father, and you want it to stay between me and Thee, now would be the time to do so, don’t you think?”

“Yes Sir. I’m not even sure where to start, though.

“I would say that the best place to start would be right after, “You are walking too well with that one. You are too comfortable with it, wouldn’t you say, my darling daughter?”, I would love to hear just how you answered him. Then you can go on from there.”

She looked at me like she couldn’t believe that I remembered exactly what she had said that he had asked her. To be honest, she started to look quite anxious, almost like she didn’t know which way to turn. When I was younger, we would have said that she looked like she was about to “Freak The Fuck Out!” I quickly realized that there must be an underlying reason, other than just their “Talk”. But, there would be no way to get to the bottom of it, until I could calm her down enough to talk to me.

I took a shot and did the only thing that came to mind. I grabbed the back of her head by the hair, and pulled her down face up into my lap. I then reached down and roughly pushed her knees apart, dropping my hand to her sex as soon as I had access to it and began slowly but firmly rubbing her mound with my whole hand.

It took a few minutes, but once I felt her breathing start to even out, I crooked a finger and let it slide ever so slightly inside of her with each rub. Once she started to move her body to try and get more of my finger just where she needed it, I knew that she was back, though her whole body was shaking just a bit. Whether the shaking was from the stimulation or from whatever had started the whole thing in the first place, I couldn’t say for sure.

If I had to bet on it though, I’d say that it was a combination of the both of them.

Deciding to go for it, I used my “Master” voice, but at a lower volume, and I ordered her to, “Tell me, slut.”

She took a deep breath, and without any preamble, she picked it up from just where I had told her to, “My immediate reaction was to tell him that I didn’t know what he was talking about, though in my mind, I was afraid that I did. It turned out that I was right. He asked me to follow him, and we went into what has always been this little side office that no one uses, and he shut the door. He then said, “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you, it was not my intention, my love” I don’t know why, but I said that it was okay. Then I asked him how he knew. I mean there was no use trying to deny it now, you know? He said, “I know the walk, Honey. You may not believe this, but back in our day, your mother and I had quite the Master/slave relationship. I can see that you think that there is no way that that could possibly be true, but I assure you, such things existed even back when we rode Dinosaurs to school.”, and he gave a little chuckle.”

“I asked him what he meant by he “Knew the walk?”, and he said, “Well, like your Master, I always made my slave wear one of those plugs in her behind. Your Mother was quite into “anal” in those days ... still is actually. Anyway, I started her on a small one, which I assume is what you have, my love” I told him that I did, but that my Master didn’t MAKE me always wear it, but that I had begged to be allowed to do so. He looked somewhat surprised, but quickly went on with what he had been saying. “Anyway, after awhile, she would get used to it, and her walk would seem quite natural to anyone who didn’t know better. I would then move her up to a larger one, and all of our friends would know that she was “learning” a new one. She would eventually get used to that one, and then I would go even larger, and again our friends would urge her on, telling her to stick with it. And yes, before you ask, we had a group of friends that were into the same kinds of things that we were. We even traded partners in the group once in awhile. But, even then your mother and I were a team, and always came back together in the end ... hmmm, in the end. Now that’s funny.” and he chuckled again. I was having a hard time trying to keep up, because I just couldn’t believe that they had been the way that he said they were. I even asked him if he was just kidding with me, and he told me that he wasn’t”

Whether she knew it or not, she had really started trying to fuck my finger. I moved it away from her clit, and she gave a little moan of frustration. It wouldn’t be her last frustrated sound of the night, either. I went back to just running my finger up and down her very warm slit. I kept it very slow, but it was a constant tease, as well. Once I felt her calm down a bit, I would let my finger slip between those now very puffy lips, but only just slightly with each slow movement, back and forth, or up and down, depending on your perspective. To say that she was wet, would be an understatement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.