It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 45

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 45 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

We walked in the door to find Adrian and Amy sitting on the barstools. Their rather lively discussion came to a dead stop. I could see that they were wondering where we had been, but the punishment that they had been through just a couple of days before, kept them from asking anything.

That was fine with me. I didn't need to hear the details of their evening, nor did they need to hear ours. Though that sounds slightly hostile, it was not the case at all. We all just seemed to end up in a big group hug, all happy, and I mean genuinely happy, just to be with each other.

I did satisfy their unspoken curiosity in one way, when I simply said "Show them."

Holly, who had hurriedly undressed, bent over one of the stools, showing the girls the flattened end of the deeply embedded plug. Both girls gasped. It was of course Amy who had the nerve to reach out and touch it, causing Holly to damn near jump out of her skin. I decided to take care of that little problem right away.

I kind of brushed Amy to the side, so that I was in her prior position. I deliberately started lightly tapping the end of the plug, making Holly jump each time. She's quick to catch on though. After a minute or so she got herself under control and just moaned with each tap.

I started tapping a little harder. It didn't take as long for her to be able to control it this time. Once again, I upped the ante. She once again, got her shaking under control, but it was obvious that if I got any harder, it was going to make her cum, no matter how hard she tried not to.

"Amy, your sister needs you. Get down there, now!"

In the blink of an eye, Amy was under her and using her tongue in just the right way.

I tapped even harder and of course, Holly just lost it. I tapped all of the way through at least three orgasms, and abruptly stopped. I told Amy to stop as well, but not to move.

I reached between Holly's legs and grabbed Amy's right arm and brought it up between those awesome thighs. I put Amy's finger on the plug, and asked if she could tap and lick at the same time.

She could. The next few minutes almost drove Holly out of her mind. She was afforded only a brief reprieve as I then made Adrian take Amy's place. Very quickly, Adrian was getting the right responses from Holly. I grabbed Amy by the waist and got her situated on the bar top so that I could taste my slave's virgin pussy.

I don't know if she had already came at any time that evening, but she was sure as hell primed to blow almost as soon as my tongue touched her hard little clit. She pushed and ground her sex up onto my mouth as she cried out in her rapture. Between her and Holly, they must have let the whole complex know that they were in the throes of orgasm.

Without missing a beat, I grabbed little Adrian out from under Holly and placed her right next to Amy, and gave her the same treatment. I was taking a chance on getting a nasty surprise here, if you know what I mean, but was pretty sure that Adrian would not have gone that far ... yet.

While Amy and Holly caught their respective breaths, Adrian showed me several times just how much she loved me and my tongue. Of course, she ALSO let the whole complex know as well.

Looking back on it, I guess I could be accused of restating and confirming my claim on them.

Call it a Master thing, or a man thing, it really doesn't matter. I really do have to admit that I felt much better after making both of them scream to high Heaven, several times.

You figure it out.

I announced that I was going to take a shower, and could hear them start peppering Holly with questions about her new "friend", as I walked down the hallway.

I had remembered to grab the bag before anyone had looked in it, and put it in with my other "Goodies" to await the proper time to either reward or punish Holly with the larger plug. Knowing her, she would prefer it to be both.

At least now she knew that when the time came to deliver on "The Promise", she was in for exactly the "Hell" that she had bargained for, if not more.

Of course, there were still a few steps that I wanted to take to properly prepare her for it. Well, as prepared as one can be to spend a few days in the closest thing to "Hell" that The Demonmaster can bring upon her.

I admit that deep down inside where that bastard dwells, I was really starting to look forward to it, with great anticipation. Yet, there was just the barest hint of trepidation as well.

I ... He ... It, had never been in a situation where there were no restraints or limits before.

Yet, that was exactly the promise that she had extracted from The Demonmaster.

I do know, that just thinking about it while in the shower, gave me an erection made of steel. I was surprised as I had thought I was all done in for the night.

Somebody was in for a hell of a pounding.

Actually, make that plural, as I was able to fuck both Adrian and Holly to very loud orgasms, before finally blasting long and hard, deep inside Amy's tight little ass, while she screamed through an orgasm of her own.

After taking yet another shower, I crawled into bed and slept the sleep of the dead.

I assume they joined me, as they were all in bed with me when the alarm went off.

I just went back to sleep. They all had to get up and get ready for school.

I dimly remember getting kisses and hearing "Bye" and "Love you", but I couldn't tell you in what order they gave them.

I couldn't even tell you which one of them gave me the great blowjob, even though I normally could have told you who's mouth was who's while blindfolded.

When I got up a little later, I brewed the pot of coffee that Adrian had prepared for me. While I was waiting, I texted "Show Red At Lunch" to Holly. In less than a minute, I got back a "Yes Sir".

That ought to be an interesting conversation.

After I was fully awake, I fired up the studio and got a good start on mixing the song that had been waiting for attention. After about 4 hours, I felt I was getting somewhere, but needed to give my ears a rest. I was going to have to remind Amy that I would need at least a "rough" mix from her by Friday to pass on to Tim.

Even though both Amy and I were working with the exact same song and it's individual tracks, we could each pull up our own unique mix to work on whenever we wanted. Only one of us at a time could do so, of course, but technology is a wonderful thing.

I was really pulling for Amy to come up with a mix that she could be proud of. After all, this was going to be one of the things that could help her get a leg up on getting a position on the radio station's staff at the college. Sort of an aural resume, if you will.

She had shown that her engineering skills, though still raw, were well on the way to being what she needed to reach her ultimate goal of being a well known, respected, and highly "In Demand" Producer. At that point in time, not many females could say that. But, if anyone could make it happen, it would be my sweet little and very determined Amy.

Other than me, she wasn't going to take "No" for an answer from anyone.

Tonight was a work night, so I made sure that everything was good to go with the gig bag. As I was doing that, I realized that a thought had been buzzing around in my head for a couple of days, but with everything that had gone on I really couldn't put the time in on it to really examine it.

I had the time now. There was an action that I as a Master, needed to take pretty soon now. It was something that was long overdue. I sat there weighing the pros and cons of it, and decided the time had come. I just had to plan exactly how I wanted to go about bringing it to fruition.

Of course, I could order ANY of my girls into ANY situation at ANY time. But, this girl and this situation meant a very big change was going to be made. It had to be handled with both firmness and gentleness. To have compassion, yet still be the Master, can be like a walk on a tightrope sometimes.

If you've followed the story this far, you probably already have it figured out.

We'll see if you're right, hmm?

After the girls got home from school and everything had settled down into just a quiet conversation, I let them in on my plans.

They all agreed that it was time that it happened.

In fact, Amy's exact words were, "Well fuck, It's about time!"

Of course this earned her a good spanking, and then having to orally please her two sisters. Looking back on it, she didn't seem all that upset with her punishment.

After everyone calmed down from that little interlude, I took Amy into the studio, turned everything on and called up the mix that I had made a decent start on earlier in the day. It got her excited and motivated to get a start on her own mix of it. She pointed out certain things that she liked that I had done, and asked how I did them. She took notes, but I could tell that the wheels were already turning in her head on how she thought she could improve on it, in her own mix.

I reminded her that it was only a start, and I had a lot more to do to finish it. I did remember to tell her that she needed to get me something by Friday, since The Prom was on Saturday.

"It doesn't have to be complete, Princess. I just want to give Tim a couple of rough mixes that show which way we each are going on it. He'll make suggestions that I will pass on to you, but you do what you think works for the song. That's all either one of us can do. Tim leaves the mixing to me, for just that reason. Where he helps is that he may hear something that is obvious, and I totally missed it. It'll happen to you too. Take it as it comes, and do your best, baby."

"What's one of the worst things that he heard that you had overlooked? I'm just looking for what to try and be aware of, Sir."

"It's good to ask, Amy. Trust your instincts always, but never be so confident that you think you don't need anyone's advice. Case in point; we had done a pretty heavy rocker a few months ago, and I had played dueling leads on it. I was so proud of the way that I played that I totally missed that I had mixed one of the guitars way too hot. Tim caught it on the rough mix, and I was able to come back and get it right."

I then pulled out that particular song and played both mixes for her. She caught which was which right away, "It's only a matter of maybe a notch or two, but it really does make a difference. I can see how you would have missed it, Sir."

"Exactly. But, that's why you always try to bounce it off other people's ears. You ever hear that old saying that sometimes you can just be too close to something to notice the flaws?"

"Yes Sir. That's what happened there, wasn't it?"

"Yes it was. I'll tell you a secret that even Tim doesn't know. Up until he pointed it out, I really thought that the fucked up mix was going to the final mix."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Again, be confident in your abilities, but always be open to the possibility that you may have missed something. That's the best advice that I can give you, Princess. Remember, as the producer you have the final call on everything, but that also means that you can live or die, career wise, from making a wrong decision on that final call. If a single flops, the first person that the talent and their management blame is the producer. It sucks, but that's the biz, sweety."

"I'll remember that, Sir. Thank you."

"Hey, I'm just waiting for you to get rich and famous and come back and marry me like you threatened to do, slave."

"Don't think it can't happen, Sir."

"You just work on getting there, then we'll see what happens."

I then took her in my arms, and we shared one hell of a long and hot kiss.

The way we held each other had my rock hard cock pushing my pants out and throbbing right up against her naked sex. She moved very slowly to make it rub in just the right way through the whole kiss.

After she had a surprisingly quiet orgasm, she broke the kiss and started to get on her knees, but I stopped her.

"The next time you get him, it will be when he goes where no man has gone before, Princess."

She smiled and quietly said, "Yes Sir."

I know that she got what I meant. But, to this day, I don't think that she has ever gotten the cultural reference that I had used.

Oh, to be that young again.

Once we were back out with the others, I decided to mess with Holly just a bit more. I did it to basically keep the humiliation and non-identity factor of the night before, foremost in her mind. It was going to be a theme that I planned to use on her a lot over the next few weeks.

You should understand why, by now.

"So tell your sisters what you had to do today, slave."

"Master texted me to show my new "friend" to Beth at lunch time. I was embarrassed, but excited at the same time. She did exactly what Amy did last night, she reached out and tapped it. I've got to tell you that it is very hard not cum when that happens, Sir. I know that you want it that way, and it's working. Never mind that I had to try to sit normally in every class. Oh God, every time I shifted in my seat, it felt like I was being "Taken" back there."

"And you loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes Sir. At first, I was just hoping to get through the day. But, after showing it to Beth and her doing what she did, I spent the rest of the day horny as hell, and fighting hard not to moan and cum, right in the middle of class."

"It will be that way almost every day now, cunt. I'm hoping you fuck up, by the way. But you know that, don't you?"

"Yes Sir. I figured that out rather quickly, too."

"Starting tomorrow, slut, things are going to get even tougher for you."

Her eyes widened, trying to figure out just how much tougher it could get. But, she made me very proud when only seconds later, her eyes got a look of intense need, rather than fear in them.

"Anything for you, Sir. You know that."

"As it damn well better be, slave! Now to start with, both Amy AND Adrian can make you bare yourself and your little "friend" to them at any time or place, no matter where it might be. They will also make you show it to Laura and Becky separately, at least once a day. Of course, it can be touched at anytime that you are being made to do this. YOU will let Beth know that she can see and touch it, anytime and place that she wishes, when you are at school. If you find yourself in danger of not being able to control whether you cum or not, you will call me and beg, AND I MEAN BEG, to be allowed to cum. You will make this call in the presence of whoever it is that has put you in that state. Am I understood, you beautiful bitch?!"

"Yes Sir. What if I mess up, before I can call you, Sir?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes Sir, I need to know. I am a well trained bitch for my Master, but I'm still human. A teenaged hormone driven woman, Sir. It CAN happen, under the orders that you have just given me. Orders that I will follow to the letter, Sir."

"If you DO fuck up, Amy will make you show it to your prom date, just as if he was one of girls in the loop!"

All three girls gasped at that one.

Adrian asked, "You wouldn't do that, would you, Sir?"

Though our eyes were locked on each other, Holly said, "He would, Adrian, and you know it. You also know why our Master is ordering this. Preparation. Am I right, Sir?"

"Of course. But, would it mean any less if I ordered it just because I could?

"Not one bit, My Demon"

I stepped in very close to her so that only she could hear and said, "If you fuck up a second time, and I'm going to push you VERY hard to do so, I will gather ALL of the members of BOTH Houses together, and you will be everyone's little bitch slave to use and abuse for as long as I say."

She actually gave a wicked little smile when she said, "Understood Sir!"

Amy said, "I'm confused. I love the power that you've given me over her, Sir. But, you three all seem to know something that I don't."

"Does it have any bearing on YOU following my orders, SLAVE?!" My tone of voice was NOT one that any of them would want to challenge.

"No Sir!"

"ARE YOU SURE?!"

"Yes Sir!!"

"Good. Now, I would suggest that whoever is going with me tonight get yourselves ready."

They all said, "Yes Sir!" and then went off to do whatever it is they do to make themselves so damn sexy.

While I was taking my own shower, I took the time to think over the events of the last hour or so. I came to the conclusion that I may have came down a little hard on Amy, but it had had to be done.

Sometimes, my slaves need to be reminded that there is a line not to cross, and shown where that line is.

This is especially true when it comes to Amy. She is as much a Dom as she is submissive, and sometimes forgets who she's talking to and has to be put back in place.

However, it's another tightrope that this Master of her's walks. To bend Amy completely to my will, but not take away what it is that makes her who she is.

It's that way with all of my girls, really. But, Amy is a special case all on her own.

That's how we could go from the tender moments that we had shared in the studio, to her almost earning the belt in such a short period time.

She'll never know this unless she reads it here (and recognizes herself), but I always loved the challenge that she presented.

She made me a better Master.

As far as the "Promise" goes, that was Holly's call on whether to let Amy in on it or not. Adrian only knows because she was present when Holly made her deal with the Demon, so to speak.

No one was waiting for me when I got out of the shower. They were still busy getting ready themselves

The mood had lightened considerably by the time everyone came bouncing out of Adrian's room. They were all dressed for a night out.

All of them were in short skirts of course. I found out later in the evening, that each one of them was wearing a different color pair of panties, picked out just for their Master to peek at.

My girls know what Daddy likes.

Just as we were walking out to the truck, Amy made a suggestion that made a lot of sense, so we went with it.

You'll see what I mean in a minute.

Lisa seemed even more happy to see us than usual. She almost rushed the people that were at our regular table, to finish up. She Had it wiped down and ready for us within minutes. The smile on her face was very nice to see. This is a woman that hasn't had a whole lot to smile about in her life. A life that consisted of work, more work, and a sick mother at home that detested her.

As soon as we were seated and had menus, she told me what she was and what belonged to me, and then did the same to Amy. I told Amy to check and see if things were as they were supposed to be. What used to almost be an embarrassment for Lisa was now much anticipated. She smiled at me the whole time that Amy ran her hands over all the places that no clothes were allowed. As soon as Amy pronounced her "As she should be", Lisa rushed to my side.

"I beg my Master to check for himself please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.