It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 43 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I was sitting in Mouse's driveway, watching her come running out of the door and to my truck. By the time she got there, I was out and waiting for her leap into my outstretched arms. I just love how happy and enthusiastic this girl is every time she sees or hears from me.

Holly had told me just a few days ago that Mouse would be like Laura, and be there with me, and for me, until my last day on this earth. Or something like that. At any rate, I could see how she would think that.

I know nothing about the girl's personal life, other than that she was a virgin when we met and the fact that I've made her mother be a slave to her, for being such a bitch to her for years. But, if she isn't going to volunteer any information on her own, I sure as hell am not going to ask.

It's enough to know that she is mine, any time, any place, and in any way. Which was exactly what she was excitedly whispering into my ear, after a very passion filled kiss.

"My sexy little bitch seems happy to see me."

"Oh God, yes Sir! I hate every minute that I'm not with my Master, and I live for the minutes when I am!"

"So, you live only to please me, slave?"

"You know I do, Sir. Only you."

I had carried her into the house by this time. I just dropped her on the couch and said, "Show me, slave."

She had me out and had her warm mouth around my cock in only seconds. I had to tell her to go slower, before she made me cum too quickly. But, I hadn't taken into account how much that she had actually missed me.

Despite my order, she had me shooting into her throat in less than a minute. With no help from me at all, either. It was all her. For someone who had just learned recently how to give head for real, she had gotten VERY good at it!

I was going to have to punish her for disobeying me, but at the moment I was just enjoying that she had kept me in her mouth after swallowing my cum. She was just slowly working back and forth, in and out. This had the effect of keeping me hard.

When she was sure that I was going to stay hard, she removed her mouth just long enough to beg me to fuck her, before engulfing me again.

I decided to honor her begging, and pulled her off of me by her hair. I roughly pushed her back on the couch, pulled her legs toward me a bit, and whipped up her little skirt. I noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

I was thinking that she was learning well, just as I sank into her very wet pussy, very fast, and very hard! Her little squeal of pleasure was very welcome to hear. No matter how small or tight she is, she loves being taken this way.

Not that she had much of a choice.

I set up a nice slow tempo, even though the down strokes were hard, and getting harder. I was thinking that after having just came, this little cunt wasn't going to be able to milk me too quickly this time.

Well, as they say, "Best laid plans..." and all of that.

Just as I was thinking that I would be able to last long enough to punish that tight little pussy for awhile, something warm and wet brushed against my balls. It was so unexpected, that I stroked hard enough into Mouse to hear a little pain mixed into her moan.

Instead of complaining though, she just asked, "Is she doing it, Sir?"

I realized that her mother Ruth was licking my balls on each stroke. It was a new and unique experience for me. I assumed that this was what Mouse was asking about.

"Yes, she is. Is this your doing, slave?"

"Yes Sir. I told her that the next time you were here that she would have to do that. Judging by how nice and hard that you are fucking your sexy little bitch, I think you like it. Am I right, Sir?"

"Yes slave, I like it."

Mouse suddenly said in a loud voice, "Now bitch!"

Before I even had a second for it to register in my mind, I was balls deep in Mouse's cunt blowing a huge load. All thanks to the tongue that had suddenly found a home, if you know what I mean.

Like I said; New and Unique!

I felt her pussy walls contract around me as she came, when I started stroking hard and fast to finish my own orgasm. I was breathing heavily when I finally pulled out of Mouse and sat down on the couch.

Both of my slaves were quickly on my cock and the surrounding area, licking and cleaning and seeming to be enjoying doing it. I even saw them kiss a couple of times.

It was nice to see that they were getting along better. I guess putting Mouse in charge of her mother had been just what was needed.

I was already thinking about my next "Plan of attack", so to speak. I could punish Mouse for disobeying me during the blowjob, but I was also thinking that I probably should give Ruth a little attention. She doesn't see me as often as Mouse does and might need to be reminded why she chooses to be one of mine and do nasty things like she just did.

Some might wonder why I would even think of punishing Mouse for not slowing down as I told her to, even though I came hard into her mouth. It's the principal. I gave her an order which she chose not to obey. No matter how good the outcome was, she still disobeyed.

In fact, she probably would be disappointed NOT to be punished for it.

Such is the dynamic of the Master and the slave.

At any rate, it was all decided by a phone call. Actually, it was two phone calls.

The first call came as they were still cleaning my private area. Mouse never stopped what she was doing and made sure that Ruth didn't either. She had her hand in her mother's hair and was pushing Ruth's mouth down over my slowly hardening dick.

The caller was Amy. She had Adrian next to her and told me that their Prom dates had asked them to spend some time with them after school, and maybe go to dinner together. They were asking me if it was alright.

Well, I knew that this had to happen sooner or later. Other than "Yes. Have a good time and be careful." What could I say? They both thanked me, told me they loved me, and went about their day.

Try as I might, Mouse still detected a change in my mood. I have to hand it to her though, she wasn't going to pry. I was there with her, so she was good. She knew her place. If you asked her what that place was, she'd tell you that it was wherever I told her it was.

Over the years, I have seen and heard her do this very thing several times.

Anyway, just as she was kissing her way up my body, while keeping her mother working on my cock, my phone rang again.

It was Holly.

"Let me guess. You have a date too, Pretty Girl."

"No Sir. Oh, I was asked, but I told him that I had something important to do."

"What would that be, slave?"

"I don't know yet, Sir. That depends on you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'll have to explain it later, Sir. Just know that I'm ready, whatever it is. I wonder how Mouse is doing?"

"Funny you should ask. Right now, she is kissing my chest, and making her mother suck my cock."

"Her mother?! Something else to talk about later. If it pleases my Master, may I speak to her for a moment, Sir?"

I just handed the phone to Mouse, "Miss Holly wants to speak to you, slave."

She took the phone and said, "Hello Miss Holly! I am so glad to hear from you! I've been ... yes, I have ... Yes Miss Holly, but ... Yes, I will Miss Holly ... I promise."

She handed the phone back to me, and moved down to start licking the parts of my cock that became visible each time her mother was on an up stroke. A very interesting sight and sensation, I can assure you.

I asked Holly what all of that was about, and she told me to ask Mouse.

"Ok Smart ass. How are you getting home, by the way?"

"Believe it or not, Laura offered to give me a ride, Sir. I hope it is OK?"

"Yes, that's fine. Amy was really going to leave you stranded?"

"No Sir! She was going to bring me home, but Laura heard the conversation, and offered. Amy would never leave me stranded, Sir. Even if she didn't love me as much as she does, she DOES love you, and would never risk upsetting you like that. Though I think the situation is lost on her."

"What does that mean, Holly?"

"It goes along with what I'll talk to you about later, Sir. I need to get to class, Sir. I love you."

"I love you too, Holly."

I hung up.

The germ of an idea that I had been working on all morning was starting to become a full blown plan.

"What did Miss Holly say to you, Mouse?"

"She told me to take good care of our Master, but not to wear you out. And I was to be ready for anything tonight. I could have told her that when it comes to my ... I mean OUR Master, I am always ready. I'm your "Anytime, Anywhere, Anything" girl", right Sir?"

"Are you?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good girl. And what is she?" I tilted my head toward her mother, who was still being made to suck me.

"She is our little bitch, Sir. She is yours. Aren't you, bitch? Tell him!"

Mouse let her off of me so that she could talk, "I am yours, Sir. I belong to her when you allow it. I am yours all of the time. I need to be used, Sir. Please use your little bitch, Sir."

"Mouse, sit where she can get to your little pussy. You better lick her good, cunt!"

Once they were in position, I got behind Ruth and said, "No matter what happens, you never stop eating her pussy, you fucking slut! Do you understand me?!"

I swatted her ass hard. She yelped and then yelled "Yes Sir!"

"You don't fool me, bitch. You like being spanked. Don't answer, keep licking. If she stops for an instant, you tell me, Mouse."

I then rammed into her very wet pussy. I started spanking her on every stroke, switching off cheeks every few swats or so. I could feel her cumming almost continuously. Mouse was making her own little sounds as she was wracked with a cum every couple of minutes or so.

I thought about Ruth's little asshole that was right there for the taking, but knew that I was so close, that I would blow before I got all the way in.

I backed up, slapped her ass really hard and told her to turn around. The pain of the slap was a great motivator. She had turned and was sucking my cock in seconds. I held her head and started slowly fucking her mouth, trying to make it last.

I told Mouse to get down next to her, and start pulling hard on her nipples. I'm sure it was a sight to see. Ruth on her hands and knees, her own juices dripping onto the floor. She was being held by the head, and a cock was fucking her mouth slowly but determinedly, and her own daughter was pulling on her nipples like she was trying to milk a cow.

I pulled out and told her to tell me she was my nasty cunt.

"I'm your nasty cunt, Sir!"

I pushed into her throat then pulled back out and told her to say it again.

"I'm your nasty cunt, Sir!

I started a pattern of doing that. It helped me to last a little longer, and it gave her the little humiliation factor that she needed so bad.

Finally, I was just too close. I pushed into her mouth and throat as far as I could and let it go. She swallowed it all, never missing a beat nor a drop.

I continued to hold her head after I finished, and made her watch as Mouse took me into her mouth and cleaned me off.

A few minutes later, Mouse and I were back on the couch hugging and kissing, while the little bitch was made to go back and forth between us, alternately licking my semi hard dick, and then licking her daughter's little pussy, and back again.

She moaned and almost purred like a satisfied cat the whole time.

Finally after being licked and fingered to two more orgasms by both her mother and myself, I told Mouse that I needed to go home for a bit. I told her that I would be back to pick her up at 8:00, and that I would have Miss Holly with me.

I told her to dress just like she would be if she was going to that Adult Book Store, except that she wasn't allowed to wear any panties.

She just said, "Yes Sir."

She didn't need or want an explanation. All she wanted, was to be and do what I wanted her to be and do.

How can you beat that kind of devotion?

Laura and Mouse. Two of a kind.

Maybe Holly was on to something after all.

I had just walked through the door of my apartment, when the call I had been expecting came in. It was Beth. She was in the Band Equipment room, naked and on the floor just as she had been told to be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.