It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 41

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

An astonished Beth asked, "Was that Becky screaming that she was cumming?"

Holly said, "Yes it was. She is a loud one. She eats pussy like you wouldn't believe, too."

"No way!"

"Yes way! Surely you've seen the moon eyes that she makes at Laura all the time?"

"Yes, I have. So what, Laura is her Master?"

I stepped in now, "Actually, the word is "Mistress", and yes, Laura is her Mistress. I am Laura's Master. So, what does that really make Becky, Red?"

"Yours?"

"And you?"

"Yours as well, Sir."

"Remember that, cunt." She lowered her eyes as the flush that came to her cheeks told me all I needed to know.

Holly said, "I would love to hear how Becky came to be screaming that she was cumming for you, Sir."

"When Laura brought the girls back yesterday afternoon, she was explaining how things went and gave her opinion of what the reasons were that they got themselves in trouble in the first place. During her explanation, Laura being Laura, she just had to see how much trouble she could get herself into. It's a game she likes to play with me, and just as she hoped to do, she lost. So I punished her, and Becky was part of that punishment."

Beth asked, "So Becky cumming was part of Laura's punishment?"

"No pet. Cumming was Becky's reward for doing a good job. Making her do it over the phone was just because I could. Could I not make you do the same thing, for just the same reason, slave?"

"Yes Sir."

"Why?"

"Because you're my Master."

I smiled and hit a number on my phone, it was already on speaker.

"Hello"

"Say nothing. Just listen." I looked at Red and said, "Now!"

Beth's hand immediately went into her shorts and she started fingering herself. The shorts were so tight that Holly and I could see every movement she made.

Her moans got longer and louder. Suddenly her body went stiff, her eyes slammed shut, and she came. She was sure to let anyone that was within hearing distance know that she was cumming!

When she was on the other side of it and trying to catch her breath, I asked the voice on the phone if they liked hearing my little slave cum.

"Oh God, yes! I would love to be the one to make her sound like that. I bet her pussy is sweet, Sir. Which one was it, Sir?"

"It is. You will. You'll find out soon, slut."

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir."

I hung up.

Holly started, "Was that... ?" But, I stopped her.

"It'll be a surprise for both of them."

Beth looked at me questioningly. It was time for me to make a statement.

"I would never betray personal confidences, as you both know very well. However, I refuse to hide who is mine any longer. Is that a problem for you, Beth?"

"No Sir."

"Well that's a good thing, because the Brainiacs figured it out this morning. Once they knew where Holly was, they put it together quickly. They seemed quite happy that you are one of their Sister slaves."

"Sir, I know that you two will keep my secret. That was always my biggest fear. But, I can't be here as much as your other slaves are. That's why I told you that I wasn't ready to be a part of the "Family", Sir."

"From the first time you said that I was your Master, You've been part of my "Family", Beth. It's not about you being HERE. It's about you being MINE. It's time that you understood that. It's also time that you realize that you have a support system. What you tell them or not tell them, is up to you. What you tell me, stays with me. Holly should be an example of that."

"Yes Sir, she told me that you never breathed a word about my secret."

"I never would have. I suggested you have her over, because you asked me to help you make your fantasy come true. If you had not told her about your father, all she would have known was that she was to spend the night with you. I would have made sure that you two had sex, anyway. Speaking of which, I hope that the two of you enjoyed yourselves."

Holly said, "I know that I did, Sir. You've taught her well."

Beth said, "I don't have anything to compare to except for you and Lucille, Sir. I do know that eventually I just lost myself in her as she made me cum over and over. Every time I thought I couldn't possibly have another one, she would make me cum again, Sir."

"You came pretty quick a couple of minutes ago, slave."

"That's because of you, Sir. You used your "Master" voice on me."

Holly put in, "I have to agree with her on that, Sir. You weren't even talking to me, and I almost lost it."

"I have to tell you something, Holly. I know that you think that Amy and Adrian have been mad at you, because you weren't in trouble like they were, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, you should have heard them bragging on you this morning."

"Really?! What did they say, Sir?"

"They asked Where you were and I told them that you had asked me very sweetly if you could spend the night with Red. Adrian said something about how she bet that you asked sweetly, because you have such a sweet mouth. This is quiet little Adrian we are talking about here, who said that if you suck cock as good as you eat pussy, how could I ever tell you "No" on anything."

"She thinks I'm that good, Sir?!"

"Yes, she does. I even asked her about being so open about being with you, and she told me that she loves it when I make you two be together. Then Lucille said that she had to agree with Adrian about how good you are. I looked at Amy and she just did her usual "Me three" and giggle, thing. The only thing I can add is that if you eat pussy as good as you suck cock ... well, let's just say that I know that you're that fucking good, Pretty Girl!"

"Oh God! I need to cum, Sir! Please?!"

"Put your hands behind you. Do Not Touch Anything!"

She moaned very loudly, but managed a tightly spoken, "Yes Sir!"

I looked her dead in the eyes and used my "Demon" voice.

"CUM YOU FUCKING BITCH! CUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!"

Her eyes got very wide. Her body started shaking, getting more violent by the second.

She grabbed the top of the kitchen bar to try and stay on her feet, but it was a losing battle. She hit the floor and went into a fetal position. Then it sounded like she was straining very hard. All the while the "fetal ball" became tighter and tighter.

I heard a loud moan behind me and looked back to see Beth with her shorts down to her knees and rubbing her pussy very fast and very hard. I don't know how many times she had already came, but she obviously had one in the few seconds that I spared to look at her.

A low guttural sound brought my attention back to Holly. It didn't stay low long. It rose to a scream, just as she came out of that fetal position, arms and legs flailing crazily. I know that she can squirt in the right circumstances, and they must have been right. Still with no touch from her, her cunt sprayed the inside of her shorts and her juices ran out of the leg openings time after time. Her scream had never stopped.

Just as I started to wonder how much longer she could go without a breath, she overloaded and was out. The look of bliss on her face said it all.

I went over to Beth and put her in that reverse headlock just as I had done that first night in the truck. Also just like that night, I started spanking her as hard as I could. Soon her ass cheeks were almost as red as her hair, yet I still continued. She was wailing and crying, but in no way was she fighting me to try and get away.

I started talking to her, using the spanking on her ass now to punctuate the questions.

"Did I say YOU could cum?" (slap)

"No Sir!!"

"But you did, didn't you?" (slap)

"Yes Sir!!"

"Tell me you're sorry." (slap)

"I'm sorry, Sir!!"

"Again!" (slap)

"I am sorry, Sir!!"

"What are you?" (slap)

"Your slave, Sir!!

"My what?" (slap)

Your slave, Sir!!

"Try again" (slap)

"Your cunt, Sir!!"

"Now you can cum." (slap)

I slid my hand down and stuffed two fingers into her wet pussy, just in time to feel her vaginal walls contract and retract and then send her cum out to flow all over my hand.

She was moaning very loudly the whole time.

I saw Holly sit up with a silly grin on her face, and decided that I was going to try something that I had never done before.

I shifted my hand around Beth and got her hair and pulled her with me. I grabbed Holly's hair with my other hand as we went by her. She caught up quickly.

Using my holds on their hair, I got both of them bent over the back of the couch, side by side, hip to hip.

I growled at Holly to pull her fucking shorts down. The girl was fast.

I let go of their hair and grabbed Red's hips, and sank balls deep into that tight little tunnel of hers. Before her gasp had completely left her mouth, I was already out of her and ramming into Holly.

Using trial and error, I was able to establish a rhythm and pattern that allowed me to give each pussy a few strokes before moving to the other one, and then back again.

I heard their moans become muffled and looked over their bodies to see them kissing.

Mind you, their heads were upside down, yet they were kissing very passionately.

Now THAT was fucking hot!

I was able to keep going fairly smoothly between them for longer than I would have thought.

I knew that by doing it the way I was, I would not be able to stay in either one of them long enough for them to cum. Besides, I wanted to see if I could bring them to orgasm at the same time.

So after one more rotation between them, I pulled out and each pussy received two fingers and each asshole received a very demanding thumb.

I fucked each one of them with hand and thumb as hard as I could. Holly hit it first, but Beth was just seconds behind her.

I can't put into words just how much of a feeling of power it was to have two beautiful girls cumming FOR me and BY me at the same time!

I decided to go for seconds, and this time they hit it together. I had pussy juice dripping off of both hands yet I just kept fucking them with thumb and fingers.

Finally, I pulled my hands back.

I yelled, "Holly, suck position now!" as I rammed into Beth's cunt once again.

Without even looking, I knew that Holly's mouth would be there when I pushed that way. I hit the back of her throat and she immediately tried to get me to cum in her mouth.

She knew better though. I went right from her mouth to Beth's dripping pussy again.

I managed three more complete rotations before I sank as deep as possible into Beth's body and came so hard that my own body shook violently. Red came with me. I could tell that Holly was working hard on her own orgasm.

As soon as I pulled out, Holly plastered her mouth to Beth's quivering pussy, and sucked, still working her own clit over with her fingers. I know Holly well enough to know that she came hard, just as she sucked my load out of Beth and into her mouth. It's always amazing to watch her throat work from this angle as she swallows it.

As soon as Beth figured out what had just happened, it set her off again. Holly stayed right with her, licking that clit all the way through Red's very powerful orgasm.

When Holly finally backed off I reached down and pulled Beth up until she was off of the couch, and the three of us just collapsed and laid there on the floor holding on to each other like we would never let go.

After an unknown amount of time, all of our breathing finally returned to normal. I had an arm around each of my girls and was holding them tight. Their heads were side by side on my chest, each with an arm thrown across me. We were just enjoying being together and it felt very nice.

But eventually, Master always has to bring things back around to important matters.

I asked, "So, just how DID the experiment go, my slaves?"

Beth said, "Well, when I first brought Holly in, my parents were just excited that I had a friend that I liked enough to ask them to come over. I've told you Sir, that I had a lonely childhood. I wanted to blame my parents for that, but I know better now. I guess I always did know. I was just too shy to get to know anyone or let them get to know me. Anyway, we then went to my room so that I could into one of the little shorts and T- shirt outfits I have, so that we were dressed the same. Then we went right into the living room and sat on the couch. My father noticed right away just how much he could see if he played his cards right. But, he tried hard to keep a conversation going"

I said, "That had to be pretty hard to do, if you'll pardon the pun."

Holly said, "Yes Sir. He caught glimpses of panties and intimate areas fairly early. He thought they were by accident, but as you know, they weren't. I did notice that his eyes would switch to Beth's shorts once in awhile, almost as if to compare what he could see. But, then he would shake his head and try to look anywhere else but at us, which wouldn't last long. We poured it on, you know "innocent" like. His eyes seemed glued to my every movement at times, Sir."

Beth said, "I started to get a little jealous at first, but then I heard your voice in my head Sir, saying that "She's someone else's daughter, so she is safe to look at." and that's when I started to enjoy things. I do know he was trying hard to hide an erection. My mother was also a surprise, as she kind of started checking things out for herself."

Holly said, "Oh yeah! I pretended not to notice either one of them, but her mom was just as interested as her dad was. She brought us cokes one time and bent over far enough that I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and had very hard nipples. I looked at her face and she just kind of gave me this innocent little smile. Of course, you have to picture that Beth and I were being fairly affectionate with each other as two VERY close friends would be, when away from the prying eyes at school."

Beth; "Fuck, she was really starting to get me hot, and all we were doing was lightly touching each other by "accident" in intimate places, but it never looked deliberate, as far as I could tell. Either way, my parents seemed to enjoy the show."

Holly; "I decided it was time to turn up the heat a little. I asked Beth to show me where her room was again so that I could get something from my overnight bag. We both made sure that our hands were on each other's ass while we walked out of the living room. We made sure to laugh and giggle all the way to her room. I had to hold myself back when we did get there, Sir. I admit that I was so turned on that I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there and then! I could feel that my own pussy was wetter than hell!"

Beth; "You really wanted me that bad, right then?! You acted so cool, though."

Holly; "Master has taught me well. The longer you anticipate something, it's just that much better when you finally do get it. I do remember that we did have a pretty hot kiss at the time. That was just for us too, because you know damn well no one was watching us yet."

Beth; "Yes, you are right. I'll tell you something secret. I would have done anything you wanted me to do right then and there, and we had only been home for less than an hour."

Holly; "Oh I know you would have, Baby. But, we had a mission. That's when I came up with the idea to go back out to them without our panties. We had to pull our shorts off, throw our panties to the side, and then put our shorts back on. It was also time to ditch the bras. After taking our shirts off, we each pinched and rolled each other's nipples until they were rock hard, and then put our shirts back on. I made Beth sit on the side of the bed, and could see that no matter how she sat, at least one of her pussy lips would be showing."

Beth; "Then I checked for Holly, of course. Her shorts did the same thing if not worse, because they were just a little shorter and a little tighter. When we walked back out the living room, it was just too obvious that both of us were turned on. If they couldn't smell our wet pussies, they damn sure could see our nipples!"

Holly; "I actually heard her mom give out a little moan when she saw what we had done. She wasn't trying at all not to look now. She was only trying not to get caught looking. She looked at Beth, just as much as she looked at me. Did you notice that, Baby?"

Beth; "Yes I did. I was so turned on by that point that I really didn't care. Before that, I would have been mortified. Don't think my father wasn't taking it all in either. He wasn't even trying to hide his hard on now, Sir"

I asked, "With your heightened state of arousal, did your mother look any different to you, Red?"

Beth; "Yes Sir. How did you know? I started seeing her as a very attractive and sexy woman."

Holly; "He always knows, Baby. But she's right, Sir. Her mom is quite sexy. Just picture Beth about 10 years older, and that's her. I know she is probably 20 years older than Beth, but she doesn't look it. I'd spend time with her, Sir. Only with your permission, of course."

"Of course"

Beth; "So fast forward to bed time, now. We had supper. We spent a lot more time talking, showing, and touching. Driving them and ourselves crazy. It got to where my mother was saying "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" to my father, which told me that I had been right about the change in their relationship. We finally told them "Goodnight" and left the room, arm in arm. Then ... well, you tell him, Holly."

Holly; "About halfway to her room, I played a hunch and pulled her back toward the living room. Telling her not to make a sound, we looked around the corner. Her dad had made her mom kneel next to him, and she was naked and playing with her pussy with one hand, and jacking him off with the other. Beth's eyes got huge, but I think I know why. Tell him, Baby."

Beth; No ... no ... I can't Holly, please."

Holly; "I said tell him. Do it now!"

Beth; It was the first time that I have ever seen my father's cock, and it was overwhelming. And I was jealous that my mother got to play with it!"

She said this all in a rush, as if to follow Holly's order. The interplay between them was becoming very sexy. I was sure that the story would only get better from here.

Holly; "I could feel her body shaking, and knew that no matter what she was feeling, that she was about to cum. Hell, I was almost right there with her. I was only able to stop her by telling her how much trouble she would be in, if she came before she did her evening ritual that you had given her to do. That did the trick, but I knew it was only a matter of time."

I said, "That was a good save. That spanking that you got earlier would have been much worse, if you had fucked up, slave."

Beth; "I know, Sir. Holly saved me even more by making me go to my room with her, without looking at them again. Though we could hear my mother shouting that she was cumming, even from there. But, I'm used to that by now. I told you about that, Sir."

I nodded.

Holly; "I was really dying to get to this girl's pussy by this time, but you've taught me well, as I've said. I told her that we would do her ritual together, but because it was two of us, it would have to be 6 times instead of just 3. She just groaned, but agreed. We stripped and got side by side at the end of her bed. She had cracked the door open like you had told her to do. I felt like we were being watched almost immediately. We did the "Get close, stop, repeat" ritual 6 times, thanking our Master each time we stopped. I thought it would be hot for him to know that his little girl had a Master, which in effect told him just how submissive she was. I think too much like you do sometimes, Sir."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.