It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 39

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

It was 30 minutes before the time would be up, yet the door opened and my girls walked in. Laura walked in behind them and barked, "On your knees, sluts. Now!"

Lucille, Amy, and Adrian dropped instantly. Their heads were bowed.

Laura said, "I brought them back early so that they would still be under my control, while I spoke to you, Sir."

"Is there a problem? Did they do something wrong?"

"On the contrary, Sir. I assure you that your house and your "Family" was represented quite well, eventually. There were a couple of rough starts at the very beginning, but they were quickly solved using the latitude that you gave me, Sir. My girls are in such a state of contentment, I think the only thing that could make them or I cum again at this point in time would be you, Sir. I'm inclined to believe that Miss Lucille feels the same way, Sir."

I turned to Lucille, who quickly said, "Just as Mistress Laura says, Sir."

Laura continued, "I am pretty sure that I know what led to the breaking of the rules that landed them in my hands, as it were. No confidence has been breached, I assure you. But, just as they knew to send me to you that night, they know that I have your ear. Your slaves are strong, and it took quite awhile before they were finally broken enough to tell me of their concerns and feelings."

"Feelings which they feared to bring to you on their own, thus causing this big cycle of them worrying and fearing, then worrying and fearing more. And then finally committing, shall we say, "The Big Fuck Up", Sir. I can talk to you for them, because I have no fear of what hell you may visit upon me, as you well know. That is not a challenge, it is a statement. And an invitation, if you wish it to be, Sir."

I gave her a small smile that she knew to mean that the invitation had been accepted.

"I'm listening."

"I will start with pretty little Adrian here, Sir. She feels that since her father died you have treated her as if she might be breakable. This has been magnified by the way you have treated her since she told you that she had been asked to the Prom."

I started to say something, but Laura shushed me. She actually shushed ME!

Oh, pity the bitch! I tell you, pity her! With her wicked fucking smile and all!

"Easy, Sir. Kill me later, listen now. Ever since you and I talked that night, and you accepted the role of "Father" figure for both her and Amy, you have not treated them as your slaves, you've treated them like glass figurines that you are afraid to chip or break. Adrian needs her Master, just as much as she needs that other person you have become for her."

"It's not quite coming out the way I had it rehearsed in my head, but suffice it to say that your slave needs you to use her like the little bitch you always used her as before. She misses it, she needs it! But you haven't. So, she started to feel that you felt differently about her, thus leading to the sense of jealousy that over rode her good sense and training. Once she went that far, she compounded the problem by letting "trust" become an issue."

"Is this true, Little Girl?"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "Yes Sir. I knew better, but couldn't stop myself, Sir."

"I won't apologize, Adrian. I did that the morning that I told all of you about my hopes that you girls will have a great Prom. I am sad that you took my actions the wrong way, but it was pointed out to me recently that "Masters do what Master's want to do." I expect you to remember that this Master does exactly what or who, he fucking wants to do, when he fucking wants to do it! Remember this as well; You are always something that your Master wants to do. Am I understood on both of those counts, slave?!"

That got me the hint of a smile along with her less sad sounding, "Yes Sir."

Laura said, "Now, with Miss Amy here. Take most of that insecurity I just told you about and put it through the prism of her not feeling like she is pulling her fair share of the load. What I mean by that is this. The only sexual thing you have allowed her to do for her Master is oral sex. I have tried to explain to her, that if you died with your cock in your slave's mouth that you would die happy. Meaning that she is able to do the thing that you love most in the world."

"But, you have also made it a mission not to take her virginity until her 18 nth Birthday. Unfortunately that falls on the day after Prom, which you have given to all of your slaves as a day to enjoy with their Prom dates, with no restrictions from you. It has become this huge thing to her, that you are to be the one to take her cherry. You are more than just her Master, or even "Father" figure, you are HER man. Even more, you are the man that will make her a woman. She is starting to wonder and fear if she will match up to the image of her that you have built up in your head."

"Plus, she is a horny little bitch that wants what she wants, and wants it now! What she wants Sir, is you."

"She needs you to make her feel that you have more for her to do while she is waiting until she can be used by you for real, like you use her sister slaves. I never said that all or even any of this made sense, I'm just telling you what led to their "Fall from Grace" so to speak, Sir"

"Amy? Princess?"

"Yes Sir, she is right. I have told you from day one that I am yours. I need you to show me that I am yours, Sir. I beg you to take me, Sir."

"Amy, do you understand why it is so important to me to wait until your Birthday to take your virginity? Think about Adrian. Think about your own mother, Baby. They never had a choice. They never had someone that cared enough to wait. Even Holly was 18, or I would not have taken hers. It has nothing to do with legality. It has to do with when I decide that you are ready for me to take it. That is my right as your Master! That day would have been on your Birthday. Now, it will be the day after. You told me that you would wait for me, but of course, it IS your choice Amy."

"My choice is you, Sir. It has been since the day we came over to your table at the Diner. My choice has always been you, Sir."

Laura spoke up again, "As I said Sir, not a lot of this makes sense. It seems that there is no Rhyme or Reason to any of this. But, love is like that sometimes. And that's exactly what all of this is about, Sir. It is about Love."

"I'm open to suggestions, Laura."

"It's funny you should ask, Sir."

"I figured it would be, pet."

"May I, Sir?"

"The floor is yours, Laura."

"Oh shit, that opens so many doors. But this is serious, so I'll restrain myself. I suggest that you pop the cherry on Amy's asshole, Sir."

I heard gasps from several directions, then it all stopped. You could have heard a pin drop. I stared into Laura's eyes to see if she was joking, but it was clear that she wasn't.

I simply said, "Explain."

"You Sir, have turned my mother into an anal sex freak. If she was asked for her last wish on her death bed, it would be for you to ass fuck her into oblivion. She fucking dreams about it, and I'm not kidding!"

"Laura!"

"Sir, did you really think that your girls were going to spend time with my girls and not catch on to what was what? It is enough that you trust me with one of your houses. Let's leave it at that, ok Sir?"

Adrian said, "Sir, we all pretty much knew anyway. You see, we do understand about that "Master does..." thing. We always have. Our insecurities ran away with us that one day, and we've paid for it, Sir. Please don't be mad at Miss Laura, Sir."

"As you wish, Little Girl. You were saying, Miss Laura?" I put enough "pepper" on the "Miss" for Laura to know that I was going to have her ass but good.

She would love it, anyway. A Crazy Bitch, she may be. But she is MY Crazy Bitch!

"As I was saying, my mother loves her Master's cock driving into her ass, and it must be in the genes, as this worthless cunt loves it too, Sir."

"I would take the worthless cunt's asshole even if she didn't. ESPECIALLY, if she didn't!"

Laura moaned, but soldiered on, "Anyway, Sir. In talking with Lucille, my mother has found a kindred spirit. Further questioning of the two sluts in front of me revealed that Miss Lucille needs it as much, or even more than my slave does. I believe the exact words that we have about both mothers is that, "It's all they can fucking talk about!" Am I wrong, girls?"

"No, Miss Laura." they said this together almost as if they had rehearsed it.

Lucille just held her head high, daring anyone to question her needs.

"I would think that it would be worth seeing if the genes ran the same way here. Even if they don't, Amy has sworn that her body is yours, so it's not like she has a lot of choice. Except for one, of course. I've gathered that you have been saving it as a punishment. Your little "Princess" HAS been properly punished. What she needs is the same as Adrian, she needs her Master to properly use her. Just my opinion of course, Sir."

"Of course."

"I will now release my hold on what belongs to you, Sir. Your girls are home. My House eagerly awaits your next visit, Master."

With a wink and a smile, she was gone.

As soon as the door closed, all three of my ladies undressed in a flurry of flying clothes. They all asked if they could go take showers.

"You are MY slaves, are you not? Make yourselves presentable to your Master!" I winked as I said it, and they ran like the school girls they were.

Lucille stayed just long enough to get a quick kiss, then hurried to catch up.

God, it felt good to hear them being happy, again!

My mood had lightened so much, that I actually made dinner, myself. I believe somewhere in this story that I've told you how my Mother taught all 4 of her boys to cook. I was reasonably certain that I could cook up something without burning the kitchen down.

Taking a page from Adrian's book, I whipped up some batter and made both pancakes and waffles. I fried up some sausage patties. Then I yelled down the hall for egg orders.

By the time all 3 of my girls came out, Breakfast for Dinner, awaited them.

I must have done well, as there were absolutely no leftovers.

All of them gave me mock marriage proposals.

"Yes, and I'll be nothing but your cook, and your house stud, right? I think I can live with that." For the first time in what seemed like forever, we all laughed hard together.

After she calmed down, Adrian said, "I'm so fucking horny, a house stud sounds pretty damned good, Sir."

"I thought Laura said everyone was pretty well orgasmed out?"

"You misunderstood, Sir. Trish, Becky, Momma, and Miss Laura are all wore out. Amy and I haven't came since we rubbed off on your hands a few days ago."

"Laura had orders to make sure that you girls got off at least a couple of times, to help you get through this punishment."

Lucille said, "And she would have done exactly that, Sir. Do you remember that she said there were a couple of rough starts, Sir?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, these two fucked themselves out of getting any pleasure at all. I fully backed up Miss Laura when she took "cumming" off the table for these two little bitches, Sir."

I looked hard at them both when I said, "This is a story I must hear." They didn't like the sound of my voice, either. That was very clear from the looks on their own faces.

Lucille said, "It started as soon as we got inside of Miss Laura's door. Amy decided that she wasn't going to strip, and of course Adrian was going to follow Amy's lead. I had already stripped, as I had heard the tone of your voice before we left, Sir. Miss Laura looked between the two of them, and said "That's one" then walked over and sat on her couch, stroking the heads of her slave girls. She pointed to the spot in front of her, and I quickly filled it, Sir."

"After about 5 minutes went by, she again told the girls to strip. Amy remained defiant, Adrian again silently followed her lead. Miss Laura told Becky to get the belt. She specifically said, "Not the whip, slave. Spoiled children get the belt. Bring it, now!" Becky brought her a thin belt like my daddy used to wear. I know those things hurt like hell. I tried to reason with Amy, but the third set of 5 minutes had ran out."

"Miss Laura got up, walked over to Amy and started to put the collar back on her. Amy demanded to know what she was doing, and was told that she had a choice; To be brought back to her Master, or to strip. Amy then got a little more cooperative, and took her clothes off, as did Adrian. Miss Laura then told them to bend over. Amy knew what was coming and told Miss Laura to "Go fuck herself!" Miss Laura gave me a look and I knew Amy had pushed it too far. I grabbed one of Amy's arms, and Trish grabbed the other, and then Miss Laura gave her 10 hard ones with the belt. If she hadn't, I would have. I have never physically punished my child, but at this point I was so pissed at her, that I could have whipped her myself! Never mind her training, I had fucking raised her better than that!"

"Adrian received 5 swats for going along with Amy up to this point, even if it was silently"

I made them show me their asses. "That looks like more than 10 and 5, Lucille."

"That's because it is, Sir. I tell you that every one of them was earned. Miss Laura told them just what their real punishment would be. She called it the "23 Minute Pussy Rotation" and it took awhile for these two to understand that they had no choice, other than to walk away from YOU for good, Sir. Once it became clear how tight the noose was, so to speak, they were finally ready to be punished. Now, it was just a matter of "Playing the game" the right way, Sir."

I was already a little pissed at how bad they had chosen to represent me in less than 20 minutes in Laura's house!

I grabbed both of their heads by the hair, and dragged/walked them to the back of the couch and bent them over it, full stomachs and all. The belt marks were already fading. If the story kept going the way I felt it would, I was going to be adding fresh ones.

Let there be no doubt; Master was in the house and he was NOT happy!

"Continue cunt!"

Lucille groaned, and the two bent over the couch whimpered.

When I use that word in a non sexual context, it means that someone is in real trouble.

"Well, the game tripped them up a little, Sir. Miss Laura had a timer that was set to go off at 23 minute intervals. I learned later that this was so that the girls couldn't anticipate the alarm by looking at the clock. I tried it, and saw that after the first couple of times, it was just too confusing. The rules seemed simple on the face of it, but in the "Heat of the Moment" it was actually quite challenging for them. Miss Laura had Adrian between my legs, not touching anything on me. Amy was between her legs exactly the same way. She told them that this would be the first of only 2 times that they would know who they were to be with before the alarm."

"She explained that when the timer sounded, they each had only 30 seconds to be eating the right pussy, and not to stop until that pussy came. The timer sounded and they did as told, both of us came loud and hard. The girls were then to always retreat to a blanket on the floor, which is where they also slept and ate. Just before the second time the alarm went off, Adrian was placed at Trish's pussy, and Amy was at Becky's. The alarm sounded, they made both girls cum and went back to the blanket. Miss Laura then told them that now is when it gets really hard."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.