It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 38

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

As you know by now, my favorite way of waking up is having a warm mouth sucking on my morning hard on. In case I haven't mentioned it, my second favorite way of waking up is being inside of a very wet and hot pussy that is sliding up and down on said hard on. Clenching and unclenching, keeping me on the edge of blasting that first shot of the day into a very welcoming home.

I know my girl's cunts as well as I know their mouths, except for Amy of course. Plus there is always the process of elimination.

I kept my eyes closed, as I enjoyed Holly riding her Master. She knew I was awake, so there was no need to confirm it for her. This Blonde Goddess never ceases to amaze me, and this morning would be no exception.

She bent down until her rock hard nipples poked into my chest. The hot wet cunt around my cock slowed, adjusting to the new angle while never stopping.

She had taken my hands and pulled them above my head, as if our roles were reversed. Her lips found their way to my ear. Her breath was heavy, but I knew it could get much, much heavier.

Her whisper, so full of lust and promise said, "You have crept into a corner of the cavern. The figures before you are so involved in their own immediate concerns, that you go unnoticed. Your pulse quickens at the sight of the girl, the fair Maiden. But she is no common maiden, is she? No, she is the King's virginal daughter. The King MUST be desperate if he sent you, The Dark Master, to rescue his flesh and blood."

"You are a legend in this land. You always bring back who you are sent for. They just never come back the same way they left. You can feel her thighs around your waist already, as you drive into her newly deflowered pussy. But, first you must save her. The Black Knight has taken her for ransom, but time has ran out. He thinks of letting the Dragon have her. It's long forked tongue has already slithered under her useless garment and is tickling her little button."

"The beast's engorged cock is twice as large as the girl. Your own dark nature almost stays your hand, as you imagine with sadistic lust, the tiny body of the Princess impaled on this Monster. The cavern is littered with the bones of those who had no one to come for them, and so suffered this cruel fate. You know it is for your own dark need, that you step into the light, and slay the beast with ease. As soon as the Dragon's head hits the cavern floor, The Black Knight runs. He never stands to fight you. No one fights The Dark Master. You cut the girl's bonds from her, along with her rags. She stands before you, naked and afraid."

"With her hair in your hand, she has no choice but to follow, as "gentle" is not in your nature. To her, you are a living nightmare. Every small girl knows of The Dark Master and of the loss she will suffer, should he come to her. The Princess fights her fate, but it is of no use. She begs you, Please Sir, Please Sir..."

Holly had achieved her goal. I rolled to put her underneath me, I pushed her legs back until her knees were at her ears, and plunged into the Royal cunt.

I pounded into her as hard as I could. It seemed that she came with every other stroke, though I was beyond caring. I felt like I could fuck her like this all day, and set out to do just that.

By the time I felt my cum boiling and rushing for release, I could hear her screaming at the top of her lungs, as squirt after squirt of cum escaped her pussy and shot around my cock, to hit my stomach.

I didn't think it possible, but I found a stroke that allowed me to pound even harder into her. Very few of these thrusts passed before I emptied what felt like every drop of cum in my body into her pussy, only to have it squirted right back at me.

I pounded and pounded, but couldn't seem to get enough seed out to go soft.

Then I remembered the screaming mouth.

I threw her legs behind me and moved until I was right over that beautiful mouth.

Her evil eyes and wide open lips said it all. I sank into her throat and fucked like it was just another cunt. I came again quickly. After a few "get it all out" strokes, I rolled off, only to have her crawl over me and inhale my STILL hard cock.

The bitch knew exactly what she wanted. She was sucking me like a brand new Hoover, while she moved that dripping pussy over my face. I opened my mouth just in time to catch another shot of her cum.

I knew that no matter how hard my cock still was, I wasn't going to cum again for awhile. So after letting her grind out two more orgasms on my mouth, I forcefully pushed her hips off of me. I reached down and grabbed that long blonde hair, and pulled, and kept pulling until she was up and beside me on the bed.

Just before I let go of her hair, I gave it one last powerful yank and slapped her hard. Her eyes went wide, her body shook violently and I felt her pussy shoot several times onto my leg where it rested. Then it passed.

She buried her head into my chest, and I just held her as she shook, and moaned, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..." over and over.

This went on for several minutes, before she finally and slowly wound down to a stop, and she lay on my chest quietly.

I don't know if she slept or not, but I do know that we lay there for an hour or so.

Finally, with my bladder threatening to stage a revolt, I let her go and went to the bathroom.

After I finished, I adjusted the water in the shower to a temperature just below "scalding" and let my joints soak up the relief. Of course she joined me, and we washed each other. I touched her very sensitive clit while I was washing her, and she squealed and shied away. She knew immediately that she had fucked up, and stood there stoically as I worked that little button hard, until she finally lost it and came for me, yet again.

Pain sluts should never try to avoid pain with me.

It's like teasing a rabid dog and thinking it won't bite you.

I always bite.

I left her to shower in peace, and after drying off I went out front to make some coffee. I was sitting and drinking a cup when Holly came out and took the cup, took a sip, grimaced, took another sip and gave it back.

I pointed out that there was plenty of coffee in the pot and cups in the cupboard. And in true "female to her mate" fashion, she said, "Yes, but you're drinking from THAT cup."

Can I say that I love things like that without losing my "MAN" card?

Sigh.

"So "Miss Properly Deflowered Maiden, who is now in love with The Dragon", I think you need to make a call."

"No Sir, it is "The Well Fucked Princess who has always been in love with The Dark Master" that needs to make a call. I assume you meant Beth, Sir?"

"Of course, Pretty Girl. There is already one Princess in this house, anyway." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

I continued, "Seriously though, you never really gave her an answer on whether you had permission or not. We also need to know the logistics. Do I take you to her work? Does she come here and pick you up? That sort of thing. Keep in mind, that your two sister slaves, who will be out of trouble, are due to show up here late this afternoon. I think I should be here. Don't you?"

"Oh God, yes! If you weren't here, that would be something they might never get over. I know I wouldn't get over it, Sir."

"So get her on the phone and let's work it out, pet."

Holly had put her on speaker and told her I was listening.

"I'm leaving early today, Sir. In about an hour. I've never had anyone over before, and I want time to enjoy it. I also took tomorrow off so that I can bring her back to you, Sir."

"Good girl. I will talk to you then. I'll let you two work out the details, Red."

"Yes Sir."

I went back to my coffee while they talked. Holly was still on the phone when she walked back to Adrian's room.

When she came back out, she had on a pair of very short, very tight dark shorts. She had on a tight white T-shirt with a sheer bra underneath. As I looked at her, her nipples hardened. There would be no mistake that you were looking in the right place when that happened.

She sat down across from me to show that no matter how she moved when sitting, either her panties, or her pussy lips themselves would show. She and Beth had decided that her father, or worse, her mother would catch on too quick if they wore short skirts. At least with the shorts there was some room for doubt.

She carried an over night bag with a clean pair of panties, toiletries, and the infamous white thong bikini. It seems that Beth's house has a pool.

The overall look said nothing but "Sex Kitten", leaving just enough room for the question, "Would she?"

Sometimes I have to kick myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming that I can fuck the shit out this girl anytime I damn well please.

Yes, she simply IS just that fucking stunning!

Beth arrived just a few minutes later. She was very unsure of her footing here, as she had never been in her Master's home before. When Holly walked over and knelt before me on the couch, Red quickly did the same.

"Whether on the phone at school, at work, or here before me, you know what to do slut."

Her hands were in her work pants and fingering her pussy before she finished saying, "Yes Sir!"

"Ever forget that again, and my cock will be in that asshole of yours before you can breathe. In the middle of your workplace, home, or on a fucking public sidewalk!"

I knew the voice was the effect she needed. That, plus the fear that I might just do what I said, had her furiously finger fucking her tight little pussy, stopping before cumming, and shortly starting again. She needed to cum so bad at the end of 5 minutes of this torture, she would have promised me her first born if I only allowed her to orgasm.

Being the bastard that I am, I turned the heat up a bit higher.

"Get your nasty hands out of my pussy! Holly, get behind her and finger fuck that cunt! You better tell her when to stop and start, slave. You said you would never fail me. Prove it!"

Her breath was heaving, and the front of her work pants were soaked with the juices her pussy was supplying. Holly was doing her part perfectly.

She even came up with her own little evil way of bringing this to a thrilling end for Beth. "Sir, I think she is ready to try the "Throat Challenge." She might just be the one that can win it."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I liked the sound of it. I knew enough to play along with this Evil Blonde Goddess, regardless.

"Explain it to the cunt, slave."

"In a few minutes, Master is going to pull his cock out. You really don't need to be told what you will be doing then. The "Throat Challenge" is this. You will be placed close to his cock so that it will be a fair contest. When Master says "Go!" You will deep throat him and suck him as only a slave of his can. As you well know, he will grab your head and fuck your mouth hard until he cums and you swallow all of him."

"Here is the challenge, you pretty little bitch. When he says "Go!" I will be finger fucking your tight little cunt as hard and as fast as I can. You have permission to cum, as well. BUT, IF you cum before the first spurt of his cum hits the back of your throat, you fail. For the first failure you will go one whole week without cumming. Nothing you can't handle right? Well, everytime you are alone, you will do the mini-torture that Master makes you do. I will have orders to feel you up, everytime I get near you slave, including tonight! That's still easier than I had it. Adrian, Amy and Lucille could feel me up at will."

Beth whimpered at that implication. Holly went on.

"You can avoid the cum torture, but it will cost you two hours in "The Chair." May I show her the chair, Sir?"

I nodded, and the three of us walked back to my room. Beth recoiled at the sight of the chairs. She sensed their purpose right away.

"I thought I would be smart the first time I failed, and picked "The Chair." The whole 2 hours that I was in there, Adrian and Amy took turns fucking me with huge strap ons, while Master used my mouth repeatedly from the front. I had trouble walking for days."

Holly had stretched the truth quite a bit, but I had to admire her style.

"You could of course, refuse the challenge. In that case there will be no cumming for you, period. As long as you are his, you would NEVER be allowed to cum, yet still be used in all of the ways that he uses you. You DO see that eventually you WILL fuck up. And because you decided to take that route, your time in the chair for cumming without permission will be extended to 8 hours, Beth."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.