It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I woke just before the alarm would have gone off. I made sure it was shut down and turned to look at my helpless blonde goddess. Her lips were pressed tight together. Her softly vibrating body was coated in a sheen of sweat. Speaking of vibrating, the one I had placed just inside her pussy lips last night was happily buzzing away.

Holly was so wet that there was a large spread of wetness that stained the sheet, the origin of course, could be traced directly to her over heated cunt. She was starting to come out of some kind of trance that she had achieved over the course of the night. I breathed heavy right onto her red and almost penis like clitoris, and just like last night she arched her body, and pulled against her restraints hard.

She did not reach the release that she could be heard praying for. I upped the ante by removing the little vibe from her sex, and giving one long lick from bottom to top, yet still missing her clit. She could be heard begging quietly now. She didn't want to break the spell. She knew that I was just as capable of denying her any orgasm at all, as I was of giving her one.

She dared not upset the balance. Even when I got close enough to lick her stomach, she held herself in check. What she didn't know was that I was aimed right at her dripping pussy. My cock was about a foot away, but she was so wet and open, there would be no chance of missing.

I used every inch of that foot to gain speed and power. When I invaded her and went right to her end, she screamed. She didn't scream in pain. She was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me, you bastard! Use your whore like she is meant to be used, you Fucker!!"

Holly's next scream had no words, as she came as hard as I've ever seen from her before. She squirted what felt like a quart of pussy juice around my cock, and it still had enough force to spray my lower abdomen with her sweet nectar. I scooped up some of it on my fingers. As soon as she felt my fingers at her lips, she tried to suck my nails off.

I had slowed my strokes to keep her just on the edge of her next release. I grabbed the little chain that was connected to each of the nipple clamps, and put it in her mouth. She got the idea and clamped down on it.

"It's up to you, cunt. I'm going to fuck you until I have nothing left. You decide when the clamps come off, and I'm pretty sure you understand how that happens now.

Without warning I went at her like a jack hammer. Hard, fast, deep. I was going for mine. It was up to her to get hers.

Just as I felt her walls contract, I looked up to see her jerk her head back, practically ripping the clamps off of her nipples. She was screaming and fucking back for all she was worth, now.

When we came together this time, it damn near knocked both of us out. I felt like my entire being left me and came out of the head of my dick to be sprayed inside of her cunt. Holly, later told me that she had felt exactly the same thing from her side.

I climbed up over her to open the shackles. This put my cock right on her face. Even with the blindfold she found just what she wanted. She was sucking me before I got the last shackle opened.

I just stayed there, fucking down into her mouth and throat. Her now free hands were gripping my ass cheeks and pulling me in even harder. Between the two of us, we managed to coax another good size load out of me that went right down her throat and to her stomach.

I allowed her to take the blindfold off. Now that she could see, she pushed me down and spent many minutes cleaning me up.

Once she felt she had it all, she wrapped her arms around me and swore many things into my ear, that she wanted me to make her do. She also professed her undying love for me, over and over.

Eventually we settled down, and raced each other to the bathroom. She beat me of course, and while she was sitting and urinating, I just walked up and shoved my dick into her mouth. Holly thought she knew what I was going to do and took me in as deep as possible. I didn't do it. It was enough for now to know that I could.

I was showing her that nothing was off limits, and she was showing me that she was quite ready for anything.

After using the toilet myself, I joined her in the middle of her own shower. I teased her in every way I knew how. I even let my half hard dick, rub up against her ass.

This drove her crazy, but she knew it was not to be ... yet.

As we stood in the bathroom drying each other, I told her, "Dress as usual, but make sure your panties fit tight and snug. Then you will come back to me."

Holly went to Adrian's room, where she kept her clothes for the next day. I went to my room of course, and put on a T-shirt and shorts.

When she returned, I noticed that she hadn't done her hair or make up yet, but was dressed as I told her to be.

I made her bend over the bed. I then pulled her panties down so that just her gorgeous ass was displayed. With no warning at all, I put the now lubed, small vibrator straight into her anus. She gasped, but never moved an inch.

I put the vibe on that low speed that can last a very long time before killing the battery. I then pulled her panties back up into place, and was pleased to see that they would work well to keep her new little friend right where it was.

I kept her bent over and roughly kneaded those flawless cheeks as I told her, "You may remove it for using the bathroom only. Once finished and cleaned, you will put it right back in place. Other than that, it stays in that ass that belongs to me, all day.

I will tell you when you can remove it. You know better than to do so, otherwise. I hope you really enjoy it being there as Red tells you the story from her side. You will also tell her it is there, whore. Am I understood?"

"Yes Sir. I love it when my Master is evil to me."

"Would it matter if you loved it or not, slave?"

"No Sir, not at all."

"Good girl. Go finish getting ready for school."

I then took a deep breath, let it out, and went to see what kind of attitude awaited me from my two bad girls.

As soon as I became visible to them, they both went to their knees just where they were. I approved of the show of respect, but had suspicion of the intent.

"You may rise. I know your time to get ready is short. I may be mad at you, but I still love you just as much as always."

They both stood up with a "Thank you, Sir."

Adrian poured and added the right things to a cup of coffee and handed it to me.

We all were nibbling on the always present pastries. The silence was becoming unbearable.

I decided to break it, "Have you ladies given your dates their answer yet?"

They all said, "Yes Sir." Even Holly had been in on this one, as she had joined us just in time to hear the question.

"Good. You will be out of trouble long before then, so everything stays as I said it would be for that night. I know that I put my room off limits. But, that is basically to keep me from being weak enough to use you. Adrian, I know you clean in there and change the sheets on my bed. You may continue to do so, but will be in there only as long as it takes you to do it.

Amy, I am assuming that you still want to mix that song. You have to go through my bedroom to get to the studio. I will allow that. If you think that your being upset will keep you from mixing, I remind you that paying customers will not care how you feel. They paid for a production, and you damn well better deliver. Am I understood by both of you?"

"Yes Sir." They both even had a little smile. That's ok, the real punishment would take care of that.

I made sure that they each got deep kisses before they went off to school. They still acted like they had a cloud over them, which they did. Yet, it seemed that the kisses lightened their hearts just a bit. I liked seeing them a little closer to normal.

They still had a lesson to learn, though. Nothing would stop that.

I used the rest of the day to catch up on things, like laundry. A little cleaning here and there. I even went to the grocery store armed with the list that Adrian had made.

I was not unaware of some very likely prospects around me, especially at the grocery store. But, I felt that I had quite enough going on in my life at this point. I still showed them that I appreciated them. It's amazing what a smile, a wink, and a good checking out of their bodies can do. Sometimes, that's all it takes. A little extra swing goes into the hips, and the lucky man in their life gets a little more enthusiastic loving from his woman that night.

I know that is not "politically correct" in this "every man is a misogynist" time we live in. But, I stopped trying to please anyone other than people I actually care about, a long time ago.

I was finally finished with everything about an hour before my girls were due to be home from school. So, I spent the time just vegetating on the couch. I must have fell asleep, as it took Holly kissing me to wake me up.

"Tell those two that they better come show their Master some love, now!"

They were there instantly. They kissed me all over my face, I even got a little tongue here and there. Since they had stripped as soon as they came in, they made sure that I was well aware of their naked breasts and hard nipples. They also knew not to take it too far, and backed off after a reasonable amount of time.

I wanted to fuck them both, so bad! That would defeat the purpose, however.

I reached out and pulled a still dressed Holly onto my lap. I made sure that the vibe was still in place. She moaned deeply when I touched it.

I softly told her, "Don't make another fucking sound, whore." as my fingers went under her panties at the crotch area and invaded her sopping wet pussy. I slowly fucked her with them as Amy and Adrian were starting the "Girl Talk" session over at the kitchen bar.

Holly buried her face in my shoulder to keep from being heard as she came hard all over my fingers and hand. When her spasms finally stopped, I fed her those fingers. She sucked, licked and cleaned up every bit of her cum that she could find.

I then ordered her to go over to the bar and join in the conversation. Yes, the vibe was still in her ass. Somehow, everyone knew better than to ask why she wasn't naked as the house rules demanded.

It seems that the girls were now walking to class with their Prom dates. They were all together for the lunch break.

They talked about the good looking guy that was Becky's date. Not quite the BMOC, but just as cute. Which the girls rationalized as "All the benefits, without the Prima Donna attitude."

It seemed that, even with this prize for the Prom, it was clear who ruled Becky's world. Laura just pretended not to notice, as always.

Holly, knowing what I was waiting for, chimed in, "Beth is so happy about her man, she can hardly stand it. It seems they finally "went all the way" one night this week. She told me that he used her in every way that was possible. She also told me, and I quote "It felt like I came a thousand times. I was sore everywhere and still wanted more!" That girl has it bad for this older dude of hers."

Adrian said, "I'd be happy just to cum once. I feel like I'm dying, I need it so bad."

Amy echoed, "Me too, sister!"

I got up at this point, and walked over to them. They looked scared, thinking they were in trouble for what they said.

I said, "come here, both of you. Amy on this side, Adrian on the other."

They were in place very quickly. I made them turn toward me. Then I let each of my hands find a very wet pussy. I just placed a hand on each one, with enough pressure to open the lips and have each clit in contact with my flat fingers.

I just stood there. They slowly started moving their bodies up and down to get the contact they needed so bad. Once they decided that I wasn't going yell at them, or help them. They started to move faster, and pushed their pussies harder on my hands.

Holly turned around to watch. Between the vibe, her tingling pussy, and the sight of her sisters shaming themselves to get an orgasm, she was turned on beyond belief. A simple nod from me had her clawing at her own wet cunt.

All three of them had screaming orgasms within seconds of each other. It was so erotic, that I stood and let them go for a second one. Both little pussies flooded my hands this time. I quickly put each of my hands into it's respective mouth, and marveled at how diligent they were in cleaning themselves off of me.

"Tell Master "Thank you", then go about your business."

They did so, with much sincerity. I winked at Holly and went to my room.

She followed only moments later. I shut the door.

"Strip. Leave the panties on."

While she was doing that, I grabbed the nipple clamps, and a couple of other things. I put the clamps on her rock hard nipples and screwed them down tight. She asked me if she could adjust them, and I allowed it. She shocked the shit out of me when she tightened them even more!

I turned her around and quickly cuffed her hands together (I hadn't learned the panty hose trick, yet). Then, I moved her so that her face was on the bed, and that "To die for" ass, was center stage, so to speak.

I lightly rubbed her pussy through her panties, and that gorgeous body instantly sprouted goose bumps. She was moaning, and shaking as if she had the shivers. I added to her dilemma by licking up and down her spine several times.

On one of the upward licks, I moved to her ear and said very low, "If you cum, I will beat you like never before. Knowing your crazy little mind, I know that you think you would welcome it. Trust me, you do not want this one, my little pet."

On the word "pet", I jammed my fingers into her cunt as far as the panties would allow. She gasped quite hard and loud, but she held back the rising orgasm. I told her that I was very proud of her. She began whimpering at this point.

I licked my way back down her spine and kept going until I reached the waist band of said panties. Using only my tongue I was eventually able to get them to where the only thing holding them up, was the bottom end of the small vibrator. I lavished her lovely ass cheeks with kisses and licks.

Her whole body was now one big clit. I knew I was going to have to let her cum soon. She would hate herself if she did it without permission. And not just because of my threat. She wanted to be everything to me, and to herself. Failure was not an option.

I have only been able to get one other girl, to do what I was going to try with Holly next. I removed my fingers from her panties, and stood behind her.

I gave her one sharp command, "CUM!"

It took a second to register, then she screamed into the mattress. I watched from behind her as her juices began running down her legs.

"AGAIN!" She totally lost it with this one. She convulsed so hard, that her legs could not hold her, and she fell to her knees. Shortly after that she over loaded and passed out. Her body was about to fall hard to the carpet. I reached out and wrapped her in my arms, and made sure that she landed as soft as possible.

When her eyelids started to flutter, I held her tighter. Suddenly, she was crying. I held her to me, and asked her, "Why are you crying, Pretty Girl?" Her pet name, actually brought more tears.

While still holding her, I managed to get the nipple camps off. By this time her sobs were calm enough that I rolled her over and opened the cuffs.

Instantly, her arms were around me and I tasted her tears as she kissed me. She was gentle at first, but before long she had pushed me onto my back, and was doing her best to shove her tongue down my throat.

I was finally able to get us into a position where we could talk. Her ass was flat on the carpet, I could only imagine how this pushed the vibe deeper into her bottom.

Then, I realized that she had dealt with this all day as I had intended. I'm guessing that it was like an old friend by now.

She started explaining without my having to ask again. "The first one took me completely by surprise. I was so close, and fighting so hard not to fail you, that my body reacted completely on it's own. I was cumming so hard, and not being able to stop, and kicking myself at the same time. Then, what you said finally registered in my mind. Before I could even begin to get my mind to understand that we had not failed, you ordered the second one.

I felt such a rush of emotion, and my feelings for you made themselves known quite forcefully. Every time that I think I know just how much you really own me, you do something that shows me that you own me far more than I can understand. I remember nothing after that, until I came to in your arms. That flood of emotion came back, and I wanted to tell you so bad, but all I could do was cry like a little girl."

"I already know, Holly. You don't need to tell me. Just know that it is returned as much as I possibly can.

I let her digest that, then said, "It changes nothing, slave. I know you understand that, as well."

"I do, Sir. May I take care of my Master. Surely, you are ready to fuck this mouth until you blow my head off. Use me, Sir.

She had offered a way to lighten the mood, and I took it.

"Ready to blow? Oh, how right you are, She Of The Sweet Tight Cunt And The Vibrating Asshole. I have decided to let it simmer for awhile longer. You are going with me tonight, and I will tease you without mercy."

"Yes Sir!"

"Now, go get dressed in whatever you want to wear tonight, as long as it shows off those legs, and I can see your panties when I wish. You may take your little friend out. Wash him well, then put him some place safe. Did you like having him with you all day?"

"God, yes! I had to fight all day not to cum, but the sensation was pure ecstasy. When I had to tell Beth, she made me go to the bathroom and show her. She could see how close I was, and very firmly warned me NOT to piss our Master off."

"Smart girl. We will leave soon so that we can go by and see Lisa. I was so out of it Tuesday, that I didn't even try to go there. Her feelings are probably hurt."

"Yes Sir. I will be ready."

"In case you were wondering, you ARE going to school tomorrow, slut."

"Yes Sir. Speaking of which..." She let the thought hang there as she left the room.

It was time to face the music, so I went back out to the kitchen. Adrian and Amy were in a quiet conversation, which ended when I walked in.

I told Adrian that she could cook, or call for a pizza for the two of them.

"Unless it is Julie, do not even flirt. If it is Julie, well you are not allowed to cum as you know, so you would be limited to pleasing her. Of course you owe her that, as she pleased you girls in every way you came up with for her to do so."

"You said the "Two of us", what about Holly?"

"Ask it the right way, Adrian! Do not test me."

"Yes Sir! What about Holly, Sir?"

"She is going with me, to keep an eye on me for you girls. Is that a problem?"

They both said, "No Sir" Though it was obvious that it was a problem. They had to have heard at least some of what happened in my room. It bothered me, but I wouldn't let it spoil my night.

"Any message for Lisa? I didn't go see her on Tuesday."

Amy said, "Tell her Miss Adrian said "Hi" and Miss Amy says she misses her little slave girl, Sir."

"Understood. I love you both much more than I could ever say. It may not seem that way right now, but ask yourselves if I would bother being mad at you, if I didn't?"

They both came around to hug me, and I gave each of them a deep kiss.

I then went to take a shower and get ready.

I was checking my gig bag and the contents, when Holly walked in. Damn, She was HOT!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.