It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 35

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Lucille and I walked into the house together. No one was anywhere to be seen in the living or Kitchen area. It was like they had dumped their stuff on the kitchen bar, and disappeared. I walked down the hallway, and sure enough, all three of them were in my room on their knees. They all were nude with their heads bowed.

I sat on the bed in front of them, Lucille stood at the doorway, arms folded. She was a bit pissed off herself.

Adrian immediately reached for my zipper, and I slapped her hand away hard. They all whimpered.

I spoke in a very low voice, barely above a whisper, but anger rode every word.

"Is that all that I have taught you? That somehow my sexual gratification, is the key to the cell?

They all whimpered out a "No Sir."

I reached out quickly and grabbed Holly's hair and brought her nose to nose with me. For the first time ever, something in my eyes made her flinch. She could probably recognize the danger better than any of them, being that she has been eye to eye with The Demonmaster.

"Did you not try to stop them, as I was told?"

"Yes Sir." She was getting off on this. She may have been scared of me at the moment, but to her, it might as well have been foreplay. The smell of her arousal filled my heightened senses.

"Then back up out of the line of fire. Do not even think of arguing."

She scooted quickly until she was by the "special" chairs. One of which she knows very intimately.

Still speaking in that cold, danger laced voice, "I poured out my heart to all of you this morning. I ... ME! ... I apologized for breaking the same rule that you two broke today. Would either one of you deny that you broke It?"

"No Sir." They were starting to tear up now. NOT a good tactic to employ with me.

"I could have let you pay for the jealousy, with a severe whipping, and a few other things. I've let you keep those virgin ass holes for a reason. Let that one sink in, my loves."

Adrian looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights. Amy tried to pull the "tough girl" look.

Both wilted before my stare.

It was always a perverse pleasure of mine, that I could turn "Tough Girl Amy" into a scared little child with just a very cold look of my own.

Again they whimpered.

"But, you couldn't leave well enough alone could you? Adrian calls me, basically demands to know where I am. I even tell her. Here is where you really messed up girls. You then called your mother to VERIFY what I told you!"

I had let a bit of my anger show on that last statement. It got the message across better.

"You didn't trust me. I ask you both, do I answer to you?"

"No Sir!" came from both. They were actually shaking now.

"I do what the fuck I want to, correct?"

"Yes Sir!"

I let my anger really show now, "SO WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO YOU TWO?! IF YOU EVER THINK THAT I WILL ANSWER TO YOU, YOU'D BETTER USE YOUR WORD RIGHT NOW!!"

Even Lucille flinched at this. I heard Holly let out a low moan.

"I'm waiting!"

They just looked at me wide eyed. I decided to make them wider.

"Here, I'll help you decide. My slave and I took the virginity of two people in that room today! Does that help you to use your way out?! Better yet, WAS IT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS?!

"No Sir!" They both seemed shocked, but sounded sincere in their reply.

"Adrian, your room is your room, that would never change no matter what. Now, This is your last chance, one or both of you use your word if you are going to."

They both refused.

I went back to the cold voice, "I'm going to let you worry about the consequences for a few days. I do however, banish you both from this room, while I think about an appropriate punishment."

They both looked as if I had struck them.

"Other than your kisses goodbye or hello, there will be no physical contact between us for the duration. I have also been lax on the "No Cumming" rule. That ends this very moment. I would suggest that you don't test this. Now, leave this room!"

They couldn't have moved faster if I had been using a whip on them all of the way.

Lucille looked as if she was going to say something. My look stopped her.

Holly liked playing with fire though, "Sir? I knew where you were. I might have been right there with them, if I hadn't of known."

"I know that, slave. You did try to stop them, though. That counts for something. Besides, I know exactly how to punish you, if you really think you need it."

To her unspoken question, I said, "Step 4, should be quite humiliating don't you think, whore?"

If I expected her to be shocked, I was sorely disappointed.

"Now listen. My plan right now is to keep them banished until the weekend, when the real punishment starts..." I told them of my idea. They thought it might be too extreme, if I didn't have a tight control of it. I assured them that I would. They were welcome to make suggestions anytime between now and Friday afternoon, when the punishment would begin.

I shut the door, then Lucille and Holly laid down on either side of me. Lucille had undressed first of course.

Then we told Holly of our afternoon. She became both engrossed in the story, and highly aroused as it went on.

Ok, she was hotter than a wildcat in heat.

One thing that almost drove her crazy was Lucille's surprise double penetration.

"How did it feel, Momma?"

"Well of course I almost panicked at first, but then I remembered just how much I love him being in my ass. Having Bobby in me as well was just a bonus. I felt so loved. I know that sounds strange, but I knew just how each of these men felt about me. It made all the difference in the world. I'm telling you girl, I went into multiples and must have had 15 or 20 of them. I was in fantasy land, let me tell you. I may have passed out, you'll have to ask him."

"Oh she did, alright. But not before both Bobby and I came in her while she was still fucking us back." I added, "That and much more, Pretty girl." This was in response to her look, that asked if this awaited her at the delivery of the promise.

I wasn't ready for what Holly and I had done recently to be in the open yet, but I wouldn't stop her if she brought it up.

Instead she asked, "Master, may I pleasure my sister slave, please?"

"I think she may be a little sore, My love."

Lucille quickly interjected, "Never too sore to enjoy one of my girls, Sir."

"Well then, by all means. Make her cum loud, Holly. A little twist of the knife to those in the dog house, hmm?"

Holly lustily moaned, "HMMM, Yes Sir!" as she lowered her mouth to Lucille's pussy.

They eventually turned it into a 69.

I guess I was still a little angry, as I just felt the need to get out for awhile.

I walked out front, grabbed my keys and went out to my truck. Before I had realized it, I was parked in front of Laura's building.

To this day, she always seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to me. It wouldn't be any different on this night. She walked out of her door, while I was sitting there. I expected her to come bounding down the stairs. Again, she just seems to know what I need or feel. She stood there, leaning on the railing and watched as I came up the stairs to her.

Without a word, I grabbed and then held her arms straight up. I then used my own body to slam hers into the solid wall next to the door. I kissed her hard and rough, while she ground her body into mine.

I could feel that there was nothing between our sexes, except the thin material of her dress and my pants. I took one hand off of her arms just long enough to free myself. I left it to her to figure out the dress part.

With my body pressed hard to hers, our lips locked in that hard kiss, she was able to grind and twist it up. She used our bodies to hold each precious inch that she got it to rise.

When she knew it was high enough, she let her arms take her weight and wrapped her legs around my thighs to raise herself up. She maneuvered that amazing body until she was sure she had it just right, then she let gravity do the rest.

Once she had me inside of her, she moved her legs up around my ass. She rode up and down on me, her speed held to a slow tempo due to being pressed against the building.

The kiss became frantic from her side as she fought hard to reach the orgasm that wracked her body. Her little pussy contracted several times in cumming for me.

I was in no hurry. She not only had to work hard for her own pleasure, but to get my cum, she knew she would have to work even harder.

Of course, several people had passed by as they got off on this landing to go to their own apartments. There were gasps, and a whistle now and then. I even heard what must have been an older couple have a short conversation.

"Damn Frank. Why don't you do something like that with me?"

"Martha, you know damn well that I have a bad back. Besides you're not the size that she is any more. Not that I don't love your chubby little bubble butt."

"If you want to eat in morning, you better show me just how much you love my chubby bubble butt, Mister!"

"Yes Dear."

Both of us giggled into each other's mouth, just before another orgasm took her by surprise.

I finally felt myself in the chute. I broke the kiss just long enough to whisper in her ear, "It's right there, but you are going to have to really work to get it. I offer you no help at all."

Somehow, she was able to get just a little quicker. Her pussy was clenching repeatedly, but not in orgasm. She was trying every tactic she had. She screamed into my mouth when she felt me stiffen and cum for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.