It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I couldn't have been asleep for more than 3 hours. I was being lightly kissed all over my face with "Sir?" coming every few seconds or so. When I opened my eyes, the kisser went for my lips. It was nice if somewhat subdued. Holly had never kissed me like this before. Her's were always right on the edge of teasing me into fucking her.

Not these though.

She saw the questioning look on my face and said, "You left a note for us to wake you up, Sir."

"Yes I did, my love. Let me go to the bathroom, then I'll be right out. I hope Adrian will have coffee for me."

"She does, Sir."

"Good girl. I'll be out in a minute."

When I did come out, the three of them were in different stages of getting ready for school. Adrian handed me coffee, then continued getting ready.

After a couple of sips, and a minute or two to get my thoughts together, I stood up.

When I stand as I did, they know it is serious and to pay attention.

"My loves, I have no way to say this other than I am sorry. I acted like a lovesick school boy instead of your Man, or your Master."

All of them know that getting an apology out of me is serious business.

They just waited, though I could see the beginnings of looks of concern on all three faces.

"Yes. I was wrong. Listen. What Adrian said yesterday not only touched me deeply, but put me into a state of thought that wouldn't let me go. I had a long talk with someone last night that put everything into an even sharper focus. She raked me over the coals, and risked the full wrath of the Demon, to show me what a selfish prick I was being to my girls. Everything she said made total sense. Amy, I am in your debt for this, it was absolutely the right thing to do. Do they know?"

"Yes Sir. I suggested it, and we voted on it."

"Well, then you know who it was. She stood up to me for you girls. She took where Adrian left off, and went from there. She showed me that I broke the one rule in this house that is never to be broken. I was intensely jealous, and that is a "no no" in this "Family." If I can't follow my own rules, then what do we have?"

I didn't get an answer, nor did I expect one.

I continued, "What I'm trying to say, besides that I am sorry, is don't leave your guys waiting for an answer. Tell them "Yes", and do so with my blessing. I still offer you this place for an after-party, but I know that usually motel rooms or other people's houses are involved. Whatever you want to do, is ok with me."

"Here is where I may blow your mind, but hopefully in a good way. I'm not acting as your Master that night or the next day. There are no limits on what you do or don't do. I will be as a father that night. I will nervously await my daughters, and hope they don't drink too much. I taught you the best I could, and you all have turned into very impressive and strong young women. That's all any father could hope for."

"On Monday morning, we are back to being what we are, a "Family". I will say, that as your Master, I'm just enough of a pig to want to hear any sexy details you may want to tell me. I would also be happy to hear that there are no sexy details to tell. Don't let that sway you in any way. Just know and never doubt that your Father loves you, Your Master loves you, and your Man loves you. I couldn't be prouder of each one of you than I already am. Have a great day, my loves, my girls, my slaves. Now I will go back to bed. I love you all."

When they were ready to go, each one came in and gave me a deep kiss, and a couple of strokes on the old thing.

Holly was the last one to come through, while she was stroking me, she said, "Being that I know what is happening later today, I made sure that none of us got you off. They think it's because we are teasing you. I'm doing it, because once Beth gets this the first time, she is going to wear it out. So you will need every drop that you have in you, Sir. Have a good day. I love you, Sir."

And then she was gone with the other two.

Luckily I had let Lucille know the plan and place, right after I reserved the room.

She would make sure that Bobby was there. I would make sure that Red was there.

I set my clock to wake me back up in a couple of hours. Now that I had Beth in my head, I wondered if I could actually go back to sleep.

I didn't need to worry. Tired is tired.

When I woke up, the first thing I did was to send Red a text. It read, "Find place. Be alone. Call me."

it took all of 45 seconds for my phone to ring, "Good afternoon, cunt."

"Good afternoon, my Sir. I am alone, Sir."

"Put your hand in your pants, and rub the pussy that belongs to me through your panties. DO NOT CUM! When you are close, stop."

I'm rubbing it, Sir. I'm rubbing your pussy, Sir

"Good little girl. I will text you the address and room number, right after we hang up. I expect to see you no more than an hour after school lets out."

"Yes Sir! I am so close that I had to stop, Sir."

"Do it again, slowly. Think about your Master shredding you cherry, and making you fuck him silly.

"Oh God, I'm right there, Sir. I stopped. I need you so bad, Master."

"Put your hand inside your panties, Take it so close that you fear failing, and stop."

She did. I made her do it 5 more times. I made her use her fingers on the last 3. She was on the ragged edge, and begging hard to be allowed to cum.

"Put everything back together and go to class. My text will be next. If you cum, even by accident, the consequences will be severe, cunt. Do Not Fail Me."

I hung up before she could reply. I sent her the text.

What she didn't know was that I was right on that ragged edge with her. I was so hard, it hurt.

After I showered and got dressed, it was still rock hard. It did not like being caged up in my pants, either. And made sure that I knew it, too.

I stopped at a store and picked up a 12 pack of bottled water and a 12 pack of cokes. I also added some snacks. I didn't know how long this day's events would go, so I thought it better to have some stuff on hand for hydration and energy.

Lucille was already parked in front of the door when I got there, and I was fairly early. I let us both in, then I went out and brought in the stuff I had bought. I put the drinks in the little fridge, while she adjusted the A. C. to cool the room down.

As soon as I closed the door on the fridge, Lucille was in my arms. "I've missed you so much, Sir!"

"I can't put into words how much I have missed you, my love."

She took one of my arms from around her waist, grabbed my hand and put it on her very wet pussy. "Don't tell me, Sir. Show me. Please."

I did a very slow fingering that had her working hard to reach an orgasm. When she finally did, the flood was incredible.

"Really needed Daddy, didn't we little one?"

"Oh God, yes! Please fuck me, Sir!"

I grabbed her hair, and quickly bent her over one of the beds. I flipped up her skirt, and spanked her hard several times.

Then I let her up.

"You don't tell Tony what to do whore! Besides, I have a special customer for you today. That's why you are in a room, instead of blowing some dirtbag under his steering wheel, slut!"

"Yes Tony, baby. I'm just so horny."

"Then I expect you to blow this kid's mind. His daddy paid big money for that body of yours. Save it for him."

"Yes Tony!"

I wanted her in character as much as possible. "Don't tell him it's paid for either, bitch!"

"Yes Tony. I'll be good Baby, I promise."

"Good girl"

I gave her a deep kiss, to let her know that "Master" was watching over her.

We discussed a little bit about how things should go. The only thing I insisted on, was that they both lose their virginity to us at the exact same time.

I did have a little surprise of my own, for my sweet Lucille. She wouldn't know anything about it until it happened, though.

Bobby was the first one there. He was a few minutes early. I couldn't blame him. If I was about get laid for the first time, I would have been waiting outside at sunrise.

Jade was all over him. Hugging and kissing him. Rubbing her body on him in all the right places.

"Has he been a good boy for you, Jade?"

"Oh, yes he has, Tony. I have called him and talked sexy to him, while he jacked off for me almost every night. One night we got each other so hot, that we did it together, 3 times!"

She knew by telling me that last part that she was in trouble. I think she liked the idea.

"You like how Miss Jade treats you, Bobby?"

He blushed hard, but said, "Yes Tony. She's awesome."

"Just wait, my friend. It gets a lot better, starting today."

Jade pulled him down onto the bed, where they engaged in what used to be called, "A Make Out Session." When she put his hand on her tit still inside her dress, I thought the boy would blow in his pants. He held it though. I could hear her murmuring to him, and suddenly, he was rubbing her nipples just how she liked it.

Right about then, a knock on the door told me that my own little virgin lover was here. I let her in, then checked my watch. "With only a minute to spare, cunt."

"Yes Sir. I went home to change real quick. I wanted my Master to think I was sexy."

I pulled her into my arms, and said into her ear, "You will never be anything but sexy to me, Red. Farmer's overalls would still look sexy as hell, if you are in them. I do love the short skirt, Though. Great legs, cunt."

I had learned from our first time together that she loves being called that.

"Since our friends here are into a heavy kissing thing, maybe we should do it, too?"

"Anything and everything, your heart desires, Sir. I've sworn to that."

So we did. I do think that I was bolder with Red's body than Bobby was being with Jade's. But, he was still learning.

When I could tell that both girls were close to cumming, I called a halt.

The moans and groans of frustration were sweet music to my sadistic soul.

"Bobby, my man. I think both of our women should strip for us. I know that Jade kind of controls you, but I control her. So, Ladies if you would please? Make it sexy as hell too, girls."

They stood, locked eyes, and by mutual agreement, stepped to the end of their respective beds. This would be the first time that I would see all of Beth, and in the light at that.

Jade was as perfect as always. Beth was just plain "Wow!" I couldn't believe that this beautiful creature, was not only mine, but untouched by any hands except mine.

"Our turn, Bobby. Fair is fair."

Both girls were whistleling, and clapping as we did the best we could for them. I could see that Bobby had everything he needed, to please my Lucille, and his Jade.

"Let's go back to kissing and exploring our partner. You may touch the sex, but no cumming."

It felt so good to hold this little redheaded temptress to me. Our naked bodies seemed made for each other.

I've used this metaphor once before, but it is just as true here, as it was then.

My dick was harder than Chinese checkers.

Beth was lightly stroking it, of her own volition. I knew her pussy was ready to explode, so I stayed away from it, so as not to make her break the rule. But, her tits and nipples were worked over pretty well.

When I could hear all of the breathing reach that "almost there" point, I again called a halt.

The looks I got, told me that every one of them would beat the hell out of me, if they dared to try.

I told Bobby to come to the end of his bed, just as I was at mine.

"I want to make sure that I please my lover. Do you feel the same way, Bobby?

"Yes Sir." Lucille must have clued him in on the "Sir" thing.

"Well, the problem is that we are both so charged up, that we wouldn't last long enough in their bodies to please them."

"So if you can, try to get the girl to suck you off first. After that, your second erection should last a little longer."

"Luckily for us, these two pretty girls have no choice. Are you ready for your first blowjob, Bobby?"

"Yes Sir!" The excitement in his voice made both girls smile.

"Ladies, you know what to do."

Red had crawled to the end of the bed, then staying on all 4's she practically inhaled me. What a fucking mouth!

I looked over to see Jade doing the same to Bobby.

"Bobby, watch what I do and do it. Cum in her mouth when it's time, she loves it"

I took Red's head in my hands, held her still, and started fucking her pretty mouth.

Bobby was doing just fine. I saw Jade's cheeks fill out, fighting to swallow the huge load that any young guy would have.

Watching that, set me off. I was really fucking Beth's mouth now. She was ready when I gave that power thrust into her throat, and gave it to her. She took it all, then when she was sure I was done, she made sure to lick the whole area as clean as a whistle.

It wasn't until my senses came back that I remembered hearing Bobby almost howling.

Again, that was understandable. Jade had the mouth to die for.

Jade had laid back on the bed. Red, seeing this, did the same.

"Now Bobby, we return the favor. It does two things. It makes your lover feel as good as you just did. It also gives you time for your dick to recover, so that you can please her when she gives herself to you. If you are going to eat a lady's pussy, let her guide you, she knows what makes her body feel the best. Just do as Jade says, and you'll be fine."

I then turned my attention to my little slave girl.

I did as I had told Bobby. I let Beth guide me with gentle hands. We spent time at each breast and nipple. She held my head as I kissed down her tight little tummy. She guided me to kiss my way back up, and then back down again. I came out of her hands just long enough to lavish her inner thighs with the best I had to offer.

I then kissed all around her sex without touching it. Her hands were back. They moved my head and lips right on to her red topped pussy. I slowly parted her lips with my tongue, and licked upward. I thought her whole body jumped straight up off the bed when I licked her clit.

I heard Jade moaning Bobby's name. I then went to work my way. I let her keep her hands on my head, or more accurately my hair. I was giving her the best head I knew how to give. She had already been on the ragged edge, so it didn't take long before she pulled my face hard into her pussy, and came for me. I took it all and kept going until after 3 orgasms, she had nothing left to give. I had heard her screaming something, but I never caught what it was.

I kissed and licked my way back up to her lips, and kissed her hard while I pinched and rolled her nipples.

I finally rolled off and laid next to her. I asked her what was mine. As she was telling me, I looked over to see Jade just coming off yet another orgasm. She then pulled Bobby up to her, and they were kissing like only lovers can do.

"Does that cherry belong to me, cunt?"

"God yes! Make me a woman, Master. Your Woman. Make it hurt so I know that I belong to you, Sir. Please."

"Your wish is my command you beautiful bitch."

I then sat up, got off the bed and again went to the end. Jade saw me, and sent Bobby. I walked over and got a towel. I tossed it to Red.

"Put that under your ass, flat." She did.

"How ya feeling Bobby?"

"Good, Sir. Better than I've ever felt before."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.