It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

The day started out so well. Other than a very dry mouth, Holly seemed very thankful when I took the panties from her mouth. "Of course she was happy to get them out!" You would be thinking. I know it is what I was thinking. Well, we'd be wrong.

When she was able to talk, she said, "Thank you so much, Sir. You don't know what a turn on it was last night when you shoved those in my mouth while using your slave. Making me keep them in my mouth all night, was exactly what your slave wants now. What I mean is, I want you to have as few limits in your mind concerning me, as you can possibly have.

I know you love me, you love all of us. So I know there are some things you will still hold back on. I know that when The Demonmaster delivers on his promise, there will be no limits at all. Your love for me won't matter as he won't let it matter. I long for that day. But, your new depravity towards me, is very much what I need and want."

"What you need is what ever I tell you that you need, cunt!"

"Oh God! Yes Sir! I love you more than you could ever imagine, my Master."

"Remember that, slave!"

"Yes Sir!"

Before long, every one was showered, dressed, fed, kissed, and felt up.

Then they were off to school.

I had a raging hard on.

For my mission this morning, that was a good thing. I needed to show a certain little lady that her new place in my life was not only real, but also secure.

"You want to come see me, Sir? Here at my home?"

"Yes, I do Mouse. I won't make you invite me over, I'll just have..."

"NO! No Sir. I would love for you to come over. I just can't believe you would want to, Sir."

"What did I tell you yesterday, Mouse?"

"That I am your slut, cunt, whore, and friend, Sir."

"Anytime, anywhere, slave. Never forget that."

"Never, Sir. You want to use me here, Sir?"

"I thought I would come see my new slave girl. I would love up on her a little bit, so that she knows and understands just what I am, and what she is."

"Oh God, Sir! I would love that. My Mother is here though."

"All the better. I want her to see and know just what a sexy bitch, my new slave girl is. Oh well, maybe some other time."

"You would do that for me, Sir?"

I was thinking, "to" not "for", but if she preferred to think of it that way, I sure wasn't going to correct her.

"You are mine, Mouse. Get that through your head! You are mine until you say you aren't. Is that what you are saying?"

She started giving directions to her place so quick, I had to slow her down and start over. It took 3 more times to get it all. She could only slow down so much.

30 minutes later I was sitting in her driveway. She came out to greet me, and the first thing I did was kiss her like she was a long lost love that I had finally found again.

She was walking on air and holding my hand, as we went to the door and then inside.

Her mother was just an older, slightly heavier version of her. She didn't look all that much older, Though. Then I remembered that she'd had Mouse when she was 16. I had a sudden flash back to when I met Lucille, and how she just looked like Amy's older sister, just a little darker.

I shook it off to focus on the present. She was introduced to me as "My mother, Ruth"

I grabbed Mouse's hair, pulled her closer and said, "My mother, Ruth what?"

"My mother Ruth, Sir!"

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Remember that, my love."

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Already forgotten, pet." I released her hair, took her hand and let her lead me to the couch. When I sat down, I took the chance to look a little closer at Ruth. Her breasts were bigger than Mouse's, which were small humps with nipples on them.

I also noticed that her eyes were looking at me with a new interest. I guess she liked the way I talked to her daughter. Her legs had spread just ever so slightly to give just little glimpse of her thighs, under the plain skirt she wore.

She wore no bra, as her hard nipples attested to. Mouse didn't wear a bra either, but I could see where she'd think it would be useless anyway.

That's not meant as a knock on her flat chest either. I love all sizes of tits, as long as they are on a female, and have nipples that get hard enough to kiss or torture, depending on my mood.

Mouse's were definitely hard. They were pushing into me just under my arm, as I had pulled her towards me so that I could hold her.

"So, how is my new slave girl today?"

"Very happy now, Sir."

"You've really never sat here with a boyfriend and made out, Mouse?"

"Never, Sir. I wasn't lying when I said I've never had a boyfriend, or even a date, Sir. I had never even been kissed before until you kissed me, Sir. I never did anything we did the other night either, Sir."

The mother put in, "Look at her! She's so plain, with no tits at all. Who would want that?"

I ignored her, and brought Mouse to my lips for a kiss before she could retort.

Soon, she was kissing me back. Her tongue was learning very quickly.

I have to admit that something about this girl just turned me on like crazy. I was determined though, that I would not touch her, until she found the nerve to touch me of her own free will.

After about 10 minutes of heavy kissing, I felt her arm move from around my neck. she started moving her hand slowly towards my lap. She stopped just short of her destination. I'm sure she was trying to figure out if I would get mad at her or not.

I pulled her tighter to me, and spread my legs a bit more. Hopefully this would be seen as an invitation.

She went the rest of the way, and rested her hand on my bulge. I flexed it a couple of times so she could feel it move under her hand. She moaned into my mouth, and her hand started squeezing and rubbing me through my pants.

The little hiss of frustration from her when I broke the kiss, was exactly what I wanted. She didn't remove her hand, though she did stop squeezing and rubbing.

"What is that, slave girl?"

"My Master's cock, Sir."

"Take it out, slut."

"She is right there, Sir."

"Anytime, anywhere? Or maybe you didn't mean it."

She started to try and unzip me now, but I stopped her.

"See? She can't even do that right! You can't really think she is sexy?"

Again I ignored her and went back to kissing Mouse. This time, I felt her little rock hard nipples through her thin dress. She moaned loudly into my mouth when I pinched them. Her hand still at my crotch was really squeezing now. I took my hand away from her tits long enough to grab her hand and show her the tempo I wanted.

I opened the buttons at the top of her dress slowly. When I had enough of them open, I ran my fingers under the material to rub her bare breasts and nipples. Her breathing was much heavier now.

This time when she tried to unzip me, I didn't stop her.

When she pulled my cock out, I would love to have seen Ruth's face, but I continued to concentrate my attention on my girl. I broke the kiss, and quickly moved my lips to her nipples. They were short and fat, and so hard I'd think they would hurt. Not that it stopped me from licking, kissing, and softly biting them.

Her moan was long and continuous now. She was stroking me and getting harder and faster with her movements. Again, I had to show her the tempo and long strokes that I wanted. Once she had it, I moved my hand straight over to her knee. I lightly rubbed the little area just above that knee. When I went a little higher, her legs spread wide to welcome my hand to wherever it would go.

I started rubbing her upper thighs, pulling the dress up with me. The heat coming from her sex was just too much to pass up. I was rubbing her pussy softly through her panties. Still sucking and licking her nipples. Her hand working magic on my cock. I moved her panties to the side, and played much more seriously with her cunt.

I could feel it start in her, like a low rumbling getting steadily stronger.

I looked over at her mother and said, "Watch this sexy bitch cum for her Master."

As soon as I said it, she went over the edge. Her whole little body shook very hard. Just as I felt the slightest easing of her orgasm, I went to work on her clit, again bringing her to the top and over. Even though she came so hard as to violently shake, she uttered not a sound. I could feel her straining to keep it in.

I just leaned back on the couch as she leaned into me to recover.

She was still shaking when I removed her hand from my sex.

"What are you?"

"I am your Mouse. I am yours, all yours. Your slut, cunt, and whore. Anytime, anywhere. I'm your little slave girl. I also belong to Miss Holly when you say it is ok, Sir."

"Have you ever had an orgasm before, Mouse?"

"I thought I had, Sir. But nothing like that."

"Look at your mother. She loved watching you cum, didn't you Ruth?" She said nothing, but her eyes were on both my and her daughter's sex.

"Either answer bitch, or stop rubbing your cunt where you think I can't see!"

She started to give some indignation laden retort, when I cut her off.

"If you answer, I might let you keep doing what you are doing."

"Yes damn it, she was very sexy in orgasm."

"Please your Master, slave. Now!" Mouse knew exactly what that meant. She leaned over and took me in her mouth immediately.

I looked directly at Ruth the whole time. She had put her hands to her sides, but her legs were open to show her bushy cunt under the skirt.

When I put my hands in Mouse's hair and held her while I fucked up into her mouth, Ruth couldn't look away. Her hands started moving to her sex again.

"If you touch yourself, I promise you that you will be eating you daughter's pussy before I leave." She removed her hands quickly.

I let go of the slave girl's head and said, "Show mother dear how well you swallow cum, whore."

Mouse redoubled her efforts. Before long it had to be apparent to Ruth how hard Her daughter was working to swallow the cum from an orgasm that had been held at bay all morning.

The spasms just seemed like they wouldn't stop, and Mouse was working hard to please her Master.

Finally, I just pushed her head down to let my cock stay in her throat. I wondered how she had learned to do this so well. When I finally let her up, I asked her.

"I saw them do it in the movies, Sir. On the Internet, it suggested trying to learn to do it on bananas. I never really knew if I was doing it right, until I was the clean up girl for Miss Holly."

"It was such a great feeling, knowing that I was being so nasty. I never really knew just how much I needed someone like you in my life. I was completely sure when you made me do the counter guy by myself. That's why I didn't tell you that I was a virgin. I knew that If I let things just go as they were, you would just take it.

And you did. I was afraid you would send me away, like mother always told me would happen, after you took my cherry. In my wildest dreams I never thought I would put myself completely in someone's hands, as I have. When you accepted what I said and made me swear to it, I knew I belonged to you and to Miss Holly forever."

"Tell her that you are my sexy bitch."

"I'm his sexy bitch, mother."

"I see that. Does being all of those things make you happy?"

"More than you could imagine, Mother."

I noticed that Ruth was rubbing herself again. I walked over to mother dear, grabbed her hair, and pulled her hands away from her sex. I then flipped her skirt up until her pussy was in plain view. I spread her legs forcefully, then slapped her cunt hard about five times. I could feel her hips starting to hump up to meet the smacks.

"Mouse, I told this bitch not to touch herself. She was getting off on watching you blow me. Tell mother she was a bad girl."

"You were a bad girl, mother. Never go against his wishes again."

Ruth actually said, "Yes daughter. I beg your forgiveness."

Mouse looked at me for guidance.

"The way I see it, Mouse. This little cunt has needed someone to be in charge for awhile. Am I right, bitch?"

She tried to stare me down, to keep from giving in. I started toward her, and she broke.

"Yes Sir."

"I can't be here often. Mouse will be my representative here. Obeying her, is obeying me. Defying her, is defying me."

I had walked around her as I said this. I once again spanked her exposed sex hard, "Understand, bitch?"

"Yes Sir! I'm yours, I'm hers, Sir."

"You won't talk shit about my slave girl anymore, will you bitch?"

"No Sir!"

I could feel that she was going to cum from the spanking.

"Mouse, you new bitch here is about to get off on this spanking. It's up to you, does she cum, or does she wait?"

"If you'll spank her harder Sir, I will let the slut cum."

"You heard her, mother dear" I started spanking harder, right on top of her pussy lips, making sure the heel of my hand got her clit each time."

Mouse could not believe what she was seeing, as her mother went into the convulsions of her orgasm. Unlike her daughter, Ruth was very loud about it.

I was hard again, and before Ruth could come down completely, I had ripped her daughter's panties off, bent Mouse over right in front of her, and fucked her hard and fast.

I slapped her skinny ass, as I rammed her. "What are you, Mouse?"

I'm your cunt, slut, and your whore. I am everything and anything you want me to be. May I cum Sir?

I wasn't close, but I told her she could. To be inside of her while she had one of those soul shakers was out of this world.

Once she was on the other side of it, I pulled out, turned her around, picked her up, and went to the couch again. I laid down long wise. I had never turned her loose, so it was only a matter of pushing her down onto my cock.

Mouse was now doing her first cowgirl.

She was a natural at this position. In no time flat, she had me thrusting up into her as I came. she came with me.

She was still riding me when I looked over to see Ruth really going after her pussy.

"Did you tell that bitch that she could cum again, slut?"

"No Sir, I didn't."

"I want you to get off of me and hold your hand over that pretty little cunt and sit down. I'm going to get a little rough with your mother, problem?"

"I can't nor would I ever deny you anything, Sir. Hurt the bitch!"

I walked over to her still cumming mother. I grabbed her hair, giving her no choice but to come with me. I pulled her over until she was right between her daughter's legs.

"You will lick all of my cum out of her. You will make her cum so that you can lick that out too, bitch"

"I will not! That is disgusting. I can't believe you come into my hou ... AAAIIIEEE!"

While she was carrying on, I had taken off my belt. The first one on her ass, took her by surprise. By the time I reached 7, her face was as far into Mouse's pussy as she could get it. I continued.

Then I stopped and stood behind her, again I was erect. Giving pain always does that to me.

I looked at Mouse. She looked back at me, obviously enjoying the attention from her new bitch. I held my cock, and pointedly looked down at her mother. She nodded her head.

I got on my knees and got even with Ruth. Mouse grabbed her hair and kept her face in her pussy. I rammed into Ruth's cunt. It was tighter than hell. I stroked long and hard.

I thought about pulling out and breaking in her ass too. I decided against it when she started cumming. Her tight pussy contracting around my cock was highly stimulating. As she was screaming her orgasm into Mouse's cunt, I fucked her with no mercy. I finally thrust in deep and hard and let go.

I then grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly onto her back on the carpet. I then reached over and grabbed Mouse's hair and pulled her down. She knew exactly what I was doing, and just leaned down and put her face in her mother's pussy, and sucked out every thing she could. Giving her mother two orgasms in the process.

I then sat back down on the couch and brought Mouse with me.

"Have you learned now that you are mine, no matter what?"

"Yes Sir, and thank you. I needed this. I know, with no doubt at all that I am yours."

"You always have the way out of just telling me that's what you want."

"Never Sir. What do we do with her, Sir?"

"Let's find out. Crawl over here, bitch!" She was there in seconds. No longer defiant.

"You understand what I said earlier, about her being in charge when I'm not here?"

"Yes Sir."

"If I hear of you ever bad mouthing her again, the whipping you got today will be pale by comparison to the one you will get then. No one talks bad of my girls. Understood, bitch?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are mother or Ruth at any other time. But the second she calls you "Bitch" You will be as submissive as you are right now. Now ask her if she even wants you as her bitch."

"May I be your bitch, my daughter, my Mistress?"

Mouse said, "As long as my Master allows it, I accept you, mother."

"Thank you, Mistress. How may I serve you?"

"You will suck his cock until he is hard, and cums in your mouth. No matter how long it takes, bitch."

"Yes Mistress." And she went right to work.

It was going to take awhile, So I went back to kissing and feeling up my little Mouse. She came under my ministrations twice before her mother finally got me off.

Of course, I held her head down until she swallowed every bit of it.

We walked out to my truck. I asked Mouse if she was happy, and she said she was.

"Next time it WILL be anytime, anywhere. I just wanted to show you that you can feel secure in your place with me. I will admit that I planned to fuck you in front of your mother, just to show her that you ARE wanted. I hadn't planned on the rest of it, but no way was someone going to talk bad about one of mine. I don't care who they are."

"I understand, Sir."

"Tell me what you would do for me, cunt."

"Anything, Sir. You saw what I would do for you after only a minute of talking to you. I'm sure there is a lot more in my Master's head. This cunt will make her Master proud."

"And if I push you to your knees and fuck your mouth right here, right now?"

She was on her knees instantly, "Anytime, anywhere Sir."

She wasn't testing me either, just to see if I would really do it. She was just as she swore she would be; Mine, anytime, anywhere.

"Bare your tits." She did.

"Pull up your dress and make yourself cum." She did.

"Stand up. Give me a kiss, and go back inside. Stay just like that, tits and pussy showing all the way in."

She did just as she was told, with no hesitation.

That girl is a keeper.

Like I said earlier, the day started out so well. The morning through early afternoon was as good as I could have hoped for. My problem was that it is a Tuesday.

I fucking hate Tuesdays!

There are songs, as you all know, that are dedicated to telling just how bad Monday's are. But, it seems like every fucking bad thing that happened in my life happened on a Tuesday.

9/11 happened on a Tuesday, to name a biggie right off the bat.

I lost my mother on a Tuesday.

At age 15, I was hit by a car while walking across the road in front of our house to check the mail. It was a fucking Tuesday! I have always been very thankful that I survived, but it resulted in a two month hospital stay, which is where I turned 16 on a fucking Tuesday!

Maybe I should back up a little on that last one. Other than turning 16 in a hospital bed, not knowing if I would ever walk again, A girl touched my dick, flesh to flesh for the very first time. Granted, I couldn't really enjoy it due to the fucking catheter, which in the 70's were big fuckers. I don't know what her intentions were, but it felt so good that her hand was around it. On the very first up stroke, she felt the tubes from the catheter, and she removed her hand as if snake bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.