It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Around 10 PM, the girls were finally sated and worn out. Adrian and Holly had gone to her room, after giving me big kisses and thanking me. Amy had curled up in a corner of the bed and drifted off.

Julie had been having the time of her life, and wasn't ready to quit. But, she too was obviously tired. She was laying on her back, her string bean body still quivering from all of the new sensations. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to where her pussy was on the edge of the bed.

"Let me show you that men can eat pussy too, bitch."

I kissed her cunt like it was another mouth. My tongue probed her depths, and slithered over her clit, several times. There was no mistaking when she was close to orgasm. Her whole body gave her away. I took her to the edge and stopped a few times. She was trying hard to hump my face. I dipped my finger in her sex and and fucked her with it a bit.

Again, I backed off as she was reaching the top. I started again. This time as the signs started to show, I licked her faster, and popped my wet finger straight up her ass hole. She screamed and came like crazy. I kept my face and finger where it was. Her next orgasm was all her, humping my tongue and fucking my finger.

I let her come down from this one. Then I picked up her head by the hair that was now down, which gave her face a very pronounced sexuality, no matter how plain it was. By manipulation of her hair, she was soon on her knees in front of me.

She never hesitated. My cock was in her throat, and she put it there. Just as she got a good rhythm going, I pulled out and told her to get up.

It's always hard to do this but it works to show that you have total self control.

Slaves will respect the hell out of that, if nothing else.

I walked her to the front and told her to get dressed. She did. Then I gave her another deep kiss and told her, "The next time, you will beg to come here, you will beg to eat pussy and to be eaten. You will beg to suck my cock and to swallow. If you do all of this well, you will then and only then, be allowed to beg to be fucked. Say "This bitch understands, Sir" or you will never be back."

"This bitch understands, Sir."

"Good girl. Do what you will with your boyfriend. Just know that here, you serve us all."

"This bitch understands, Sir."

Smart girl.

I opened the door, and let her kiss me, before she went. I watched to make sure she was safely on her way, before going in and securing the door.

Had it been a bit pretentious? Sure it had. But, even if she never came back here, she will get off to it in fantasy, for years to come.

If she did come back ... well... (Evil Chuckle)

I went to bed. I felt Amy move into my arms just before I went to sleep.

I was waking up in my favorite way. A hot sweet mouth that knows exactly what it wanted, was doing the long stroke on my dick. I would be in the throat, then those sweet lips around the crown, only to swallow me up again.

I wasn't even worried about looking. I was pretty sure that I knew the mouth without seeing it. I guess my breathing changed, alerting the owner of the mouth that I was awake. The warm mouth was quickly replaced by a very warm little oven. I had no doubts now. I knew the distinct feel of all of my girl's pussies, save for Amy.

I reached out, only to have Lucille come into my arms. I started slowly tracing her spine, top to bottom to top to bottom. As desired, Lucille started fucking me for all she was worth, even though her movement was limited.

She kissed my ear, and said over and over, "I love you." as her orgasms crashed like waves on the beach, only to be awarded with another, a half minute later.

We both lost count of her "waves", nor did we care. Something in this woman just pulls me in and we become one in every sense of the word. When she finally takes my offering from me, it is nothing short of planets absorbing each other. An almost cosmic event that leaves us both gasping for air, and awaiting the return of our senses.

It's been this way from the first time for us, though we never discuss, or even acknowledge it. The experience is enough. Always.

This had been only a brief interlude for the both of us. She had arrived here straight from work.

I felt so loved as I fell back into sleep, with Lucille in one arm, and her daughter had settled back into the other one.

I was awakened a final time, by the smell of eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits. I still had Lucille in my arms. Amy was not in the bed. She must be with the other 2. I could tell through my heavy drapes just above our heads, that the Sun had definitely risen.

My stomach growled. Lucille giggled. I got up and took her hand to pull her with me. I pulled her to the bathroom and then guided her into the shower. While we soaped each other, my mind flashed back to the day I had first heard her voice. I had to take care of things myself that day.

This was a new day.

I got behind her, and bent her forward. She got the idea quick, and started begging me, to, "Fuck this poor little slave girl, Massa. My momma thinks them stupid boys is what I needs. I knows I needs a MAN, Massa. Makes me a woman, Massa, please!"

She said a few more things, but after I had rammed into her beautiful pussy, I heard none of it. I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. It wasn't long before I felt her walls clench me, and I came with her.

God, what this woman does to me. Inside and out.

We then finished our showers the right way. Two towels had been hung on the rack while we were occupied. I dried her off, and wrapped her in one of them. She did the same to me.

We walked into the living area as if we were the King and Queen greeting our subjects, in very intimate ways.

Adrian groaned out an orgasm brought on by Lucille's finger on her clit, she managed to somehow say, "You guys need to eat before it gets cold."

Holly and Amy, who were both recovering from the same treatment by my fingers, managed to back Adrian up.

"I think we should eat, my Queen."

"Yes, my King. The natives seem to be rather insistent on it."

Adrian just put plates of food and cups of coffee, in front of each of us. Then she and the other two, broke up giggling their behind's off.

Not that Lucille or I paid any attention. We had suddenly found ourselves ravenous.

We finished eating. We didn't hear the girls at all. Before I could think too hard about it, I heard a slight cough. I turned to look and saw my 3 beautiful slaves on their knees in front of the couch.

Lucille and I stood, the towels falling from our bodies. We must have been on the same wavelength as we both held the other's fingers as we had seen "Royalty" do in countless TV shows. We made the courtly stride to the couch. I let my Queen take her seat, before I took mine.

"What do we have here?"

Holly said, "Sir, I have something to ask you. My sisters suggested that we please our King and Queen, first."

With that, Adrian bent and took me into her mouth. I looked over to see something I always find highly erotic; Amy was softly licking her mother's sex.

For her part, Holly was doing very sexy things to Lucille's nipples. Lucille pulled Holly up for a very hot kiss, and now they manipulated each other's breasts.

Adrian was driving me up the wall. I looked to see that Lucille had reached down to fondle Holly's pussy. Holly, in turn was pushing Amy's face deeper into her Momma's pussy.

To this day, I don't know if they planned it, timed it, or it was just by luck. Whatever it was, they managed to bring both of us to orgasm at the exact same time.

Mind blowing, to say the least.

I finally finished, and without a thought I pushed Adrian on to her back, turned her so I could reach her, and lost myself in her sex. I licked and sucked her better than I had ever even tried before. After her first one, I knew she could keep going. I added my thumb into her ass and she went into overdrive ... Then overloaded.

I looked back to see that Amy had stood on the couch, and was grinding her virginal cunt into her mother's face. Holly had taken over at Lucille's sex. I got behind and then under Holly. I started licking her sweet pussy while I fucked her little bud hard with my thumb.

Holly screamed into Lucille's pussy as she came, causing Lucille to cum right along with her. This set off Amy, who howled like I do at times, as she came hard on her mother's tongue and mouth.

I heard a little whimper off to the side and looked to see Adrian cumming on her hand that was pistoning in and out of her little pussy.

In a few minutes every one was coming down. It looked almost like a battle ground. Yeah, a battle ground littered with teenage pussies, a young mother, and an old man, all momentarily sated.

I heard the breathing start to get back to normal.

"Some worthless cunt had a question for me, I believe.

Holly said, "Yes I do, my King and Master."

"Speak, Peasant."

Holly moaned and then said, "Sir, My sisters and I want to knock your socks off at the dance, tonight. My father has given me a very special, large monetary gift. It is so that I may take my sisters out to get the works done on them. Plus to pick up simple but nice dresses for tonight, Sir. I wanted gowns, but for once he knew better than I and said, "Nice simple dresses for tonight. Then we will get you and your's the gowns worthy of a Prom next week." I told him that we shouldn't spend that much money.

He said, "My darling daughter. I know you think I don't see the change in you, but I do. You have bloomed. You are happy and you don't seem lonely anymore. If these friends have had a part in that, I owe them. Holly, my daughter, I will hear no more argument, it is done." Well, all I could do was thank him. I had never seen him this way before. It was very nice."

"So what is your question, My Love?"

"There will be a Limo here in about 30 minutes, to take us on this shopping trip. I ask that we be allowed to go, Sir. I'm asking for myself, Amy, Adrian, and Momma."

"How could I say "no" to that, Holly? I only say that you all must have a great time."

All of the girls except Lucille said, "Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

"Lucille?"

"Sir, this is for them. I shouldn't go."

Holly walked right up to her and put her hands on her hips, "The hell you are not going! You are as much or more my mother, than the woman who had me will ever be. It is because of you, and these girls, that my dad has seen this change. Hear that? I've never in my life even referred to him as my dad. That's all because of you guys. That means you, momma. And Sir, I am the woman that I am because of you. Without all of you, by this time, I would have let the first guy that noticed me, knock me up. Just out of rebellion. Sir, Make her go. No momma, no we. The Limo will drive away empty."

"Lucille, I won't make you go. But, she does have a very good point. Let something nice be done for you, for a change. Besides, you better get used to it now. When Amy is that "Somebody" I keep telling you she will be. Well, just imagine her with money and a mother she loves dearly."

"Ok, I'll go. I'm sure you girls need someone to keep an eye on you, anyway."

Holly said, "Yes we do, Momma. Now come on, we've got to get dressed and ready to go!"

I was told that the Limo would drop them off at the dance, and then they would ride home with me.

I received very deep, very excited kisses from all 4 of them. Then they were off. The Limo was indeed impressive.

This made the thing that I had conspired with Thomas, even better.

I checked all of my stuff, computer, drives, the whole deal. I made sure that I had the small pre-mixer. It had a built in soft compressor on it, that works really well in places it is needed. I made sure the correct connections and cords were in the bag. I was set.

I still had awhile to go yet, so I decided to treat myself to a burger, and whatever attention I could get from a certain redheaded ball of sexual energy.

She was just as nervous as ever. I, of course messed with her as much or maybe even more than usual.

Her nipples were really pointing my way. I asked her if she was glad to see me. She probably gushed a little more than she should have. Other girls were looking at her.

Actually, they were looking at the points in her shirt.

Just as I picked up my tray to walk away, I said, "I don't know. I kind of like them myself."

Automatically, she said, "Yes Sir. They're all yours." She caught on to what she had done and was blushing brighter than her hair. I just went to my table.

She came and sat with me on her break. She didn't even try to be coy about it.

"Now tell me all of what's mine. and don't you dare whisper. Normal speaking voice."

"My mouth, tits, pussy, ass, my whole body is yours to use in any way you desire, Sir. Your little cunt is dripping, Master."

"Show me, slave."

She had prepared. her pants were unzipped with her shirt covering it. She took my hand and put it under the shirt and onto her very wet, pussy. She saw my look and pulled up the shirt, as I rubbed her clit through her panties.

Though no one had seen anything obvious yet, everyone was interested. I pulled my hand away and told her to zip up. She did so without drawing too much attention.

"Remember what Jade did that day, cunt?"

It took her just a second for the right memory to come up, "Yes Sir."

"Two cum's, before you bring them back to me. Go." She went without question.

I was just nursing my soda when she came back and handed them to me, knowing better than to try and hide it. I put them inside my shirt, right over my heart.

"Tell Daddy you love him."

"I love you, Daddy."

"Good girl. I need to go, now. I miss you Red."

"I miss you too, Sir. I will be at the dance, Sir. I'll be good, I promise. I can't believe how turned on that I am right now. Thank you, Sir."

I stood up and said, "Mine." Not a question. A statement. She just blushed.

I headed back home. The bad thing about teasing, is that you are teasing yourself as you do it.

After the last couple of days, you'd think I'd have nothing left. The reality is, I was hard as a rock.

And wouldn't you just know that Laura would be walking Becky by my place, just as I pulled in and parked. Yes, I do mean "walking" as Becky had a leash attached to her collar, and walked in front of her Mistress.

"Walking your little bitch, cunt?"

"Yes Sir. I do my walks, and she begs to come along."

I noticed that Becky had kneeled in front of me.

"Being a good little doggie, bitch?"

"Yes Sir. If I'm good, Mistress will let me go to the dance with her tonight, Sir"

I looked at Laura. "Don't worry, Sir. I know my place. As does this bitch, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. Sir, I would never do anything to mess up being yours."

"My mom has not stopped smiling, Sir. I thank you for your "offering" as well. I wonder how this one would like it, Hmmmm?"

"I deny my Master, nor my Mistress, nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing, Sir."

"Damn, where is that big dog that usually runs around out here?"

Both her and Laura looked at me like I was crazy.

"That's what I thought."

I unlocked my door and went inside, then shut it.

Their move. I made sure I was ready for it.

They walked in of course. I gave neither one a chance to do anything. I grabbed the hair on both their heads and pulled them to the back of the couch. I pushed Becky roughly over it, so that her pussy was right there. I just pulled up the back of her skirt and jammed it in. I knew she should be wet, and she was. I started long slow strokes. I realized that I still had Laura's hair in my hand, which pulled her head anywhere I wanted it.

I said, "Kneel."

She dropped immediately.

"Open that fucking mouth, cunt." She did.

I surprised her by pulling out of Becky's pussy, and going straight in to her throat, then I went back to the pussy.

This set up a pattern. 5 strokes for Becky, 5 strokes for Laura. Even with just that, Becky managed to cum twice. Laura knew better than to do anything to help herself cum.

I wasn't sure until the last few seconds. Cum in Becky OR give Laura a bone, so to speak. In the end, wicked won out. I pulled out of Becky and slammed into Laura's throat. I held her head by the hair and fucked her face as hard as I could.

I guess I had been waiting for this as long as she has. I came in her throat and kept fucking until I was too soft to do anything. I actually had strands of her hair in my fingers. That orgasm had even my muscles contracting.

I pulled out. She stood up, pulled Becky up. Then gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you, Sir. I love you. You have no idea how much I needed that."

I swear that I could see a tear in her eye, as she turned back and smiled at me, just before going out and shutting the door.

Well, I put myself in it. It was up to her to prove if my trust was warranted or not.

Fuck, her mouth was excellent though.

It was time to get ready. I figured I would get there about 5, set up, get a good sound check. Then relax until show time.

You know how when you walk into a place that you once knew very well, but haven't been there in years?

It's all kind surreal, right?

It damn sure was surreal to me.

The whole time that I was sitting up, I kept seeing Pep Rally's and Assembly's that had been held in here. Almost ghost like figures in the stands clapping hard for the Cheerleaders. Maybe razzing the principal as we did often at one of his boring speech's.

I could point out the exact spot behind the bleachers where I got my first blowjob.

The first of many, as it turned out. That little corner had been very good to me.

I smoked my first joint with two guys and a girl, just outside that back door. My dad smelled it on me when I got home and beat the living shit out of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.