It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I slept that night between Amy and Lucille. I should say, I tried to sleep. I was restless for some reason. I was bone tired, but I just couldn't sleep. Instead of laying there and waking up my girls, one who was not feeling well at all. I decided to get up.

I did it as slowly and easily as I could. I finally slithered off the end of the bed. I know I had made some motion getting there, but hopefully not too much.

I stepped out as quietly as I could and made my way to the couch. I have found that sometimes I sleep better sitting up, than laying down. Another thing I learned in the Navy. I leaned my head back and just let the thoughts come to me as they would.

Laura was in them at times, but not always. I started hearing snippets of the talk I wanted to give her, it was not nice at all. She would fade as my mind would move on to my girls. I would see times we were together, just the two of us, be it Adrian, Holly, or Lucille. I somehow knew that I hadn't had the best of Amy yet, so our time in my thoughts was of us verbally sparring, with flashes of me fucking down into her mouth on that first blowjob.

My mind shifted again, and I saw Jade with Bobby, doing everything I told her to. I found this very stimulating for some reason. Maybe it was just the fact of me being in charge of the whole thing. She was certainly going to turn him into the stud of studs. I would see to that. Then, I saw Bobby coming on to Red. Suddenly, I felt intense anger. I realized that for some reason, I already counted her as one of mine. It was just a matter of time. But, the more Bobby learned, the more he would want to try her out.

He worked with her. They were friendly. Suddenly, I saw Red in front of me. she was telling me she was mine, just like I wanted. She wanted to prove it. She went to her knees, and took me out. She told me she had never done this before, but she would for me. She took me into her mouth, and the sensation was like nothing before. This girl had a special mouth, made just for me. She was moving slowly. I decided to teach her. I put my hand on her head, and started making her move like I wanted.

It was going to be over fast. I told her that I was going to cum in her mouth and she wanted it, didn't she? Her head nodded in my hand. That was all I needed. I let go, and gave her what she asked for. She took it all, swallowed and looked for more. I tried to give her more but didn't have it. I felt ashamed that I couldn't give her what I made her want so bad.

Suddenly my eyes opened. I look down to see Lucille, licking me clean. I took her arms and pulled her up to me. I didn't even get to ask.

"I knew you were dreaming about Little Red. I could hear you. I was awake as well, thinking about Bobby. I knew if you felt as I did, neither of us was going to sleep."

"You could also tell what I was dreaming about with Red, obviously. What was Bobby doing in your thoughts, pet."

"Not pet, Jade. Remember this is for Tony and Jade only, please?"

"So what was he doing, Whore?"

"I was teaching him how to pleasure his woman, orally"

I slid down and got between her legs. I reached up and had my index finger rubbing lightly on her clit.

"Is this right, Momma Jade?"

"Yes Bobby, that is a good boy. In the position your in, it sometimes feels better with your thumb on it. Make sure you get it wet in my pussy first baby. Always keep your lover involved so she isn't afraid to tell you what she wants ... Oh, you are learning fast, you sexy boy. Now rub it a little harder. Remember, Momma Jade likes it rough, but you got to get her hot first."

"You are all wet, Momma Jade. My head is telling me that I want to taste it, please?"

"Oh you sexy thing. If you do that to your lover just right, You'll be the first thing she thinks about when she needs some. Now, You listen to Momma Jade. Take your thumb off of that little button ... yeah ... put two of your fingers into my pussy, Bobby ... slow ... easy. Yes, you lovely boy you. Start fucking me with those fingers slowly ... slowly. Now keep doing that, and let your tongue run over that little clit. Oh God, yes ... just like that ... lick it all over ... mmmm ... Most girls would be happy and get right off with just this, Bobby.

You are a pussy eater already ... But some girls need a little more ... go down and lick where your fingers are, but never stop moving them ... oh shit Bobby, you fucking stud. Now go back to before ... good ... try fucking a little harder and a little faster with your fingers ... oh yeah, feel how it got a little wetter right there? That means my pussy likes what you are doing. Some girls need even more ... keep licking my clit ... keep fucking with those fingers ... oh fuck ... now take your thumb and put it at the entrance of my butt ... Don't be scared ... trust me, Bobby."

"Yes Bobby, just rest your thumb there ... Some girls like it, some girls don't. You feel how my body is moving? It's like my ass is trying to tell you "yes" ... if you feel that, dip it in the pussy and get it wet, then put it back at the hole and push, not too hard at first ... let her think about it ... keep doing everything else, sexy ... I'm so hot ... You got me right there, boy ... hold your thumb there ... girls like me will move our bodies to get it ... if you feel that ... push it in ... yes, all the way ... Right now most girls are yours for the taking ... But you want to make me happy don't you? ... yes, I can feel that ... now you got to do it rough for Momma Jade.

When I say "Now", you fuck me as hard as you can with your fingers and your thumb, and lick and suck on that clit ... ready? ... oh, you sexy boy ... I need you ... Do it Now!"

"Oh fuck yeah! ... Fuck it Bobby, make Jade's little pussy cum just for you ... yes ... yes ... oh shit ... it's a big one Bobby ... show me you like me, and get it all ... yes ... yes ... oh fucking hell! ... Yes! ... lick it all out, Bobby ... yes ... you fucker ... You do that to the right girl, she'll follow you like a puppy dog, you stud. You still need me to teach, you? ... You don't need me now, do you? ... You've got the stuff, Sexy."

"No, Momma Jade. I need and want you to teach me everything."

"Good boy. Now get up here and kiss me so I can taste myself. Some girls like that. I love it!"

"Yes Momma Jade" and I got up next to her so that she could lick every bit of herself off of my face and fingers. She even sucked the thumb! Jade is a freak. And I told her so.

"I am only what you made me, or let me be, Tony, Master, all of You in there."

"I want to be there when you teach him. I want to make you teach him."

"I wouldn't be able to do it any other way. Anything I do, is done to please you."

We laid back to catch our breath. Somewhere in there, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to noise in the kitchen area. Adrian was standing there with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looked pale.

"Don't you two ever stop? Two days now, and you two have been fucking like crazy."

If she thought that attitude was going to pass, she was sadly mistaken. I don't care how bad she felt.

"You better back that tone down, slave! Is that how you speak to me?"

I could see in her eyes the exact second, that she realized what she had done.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I'm cramping so bad, that I let my mouth get away from me. That is no excuse, Sir. I would never disrespect you. I have no words to express how sorry I am, Sir."

"We'll let it go for now. When you are back to normal, then you will know what "sorry" is."

"Yes Sir. May I go back and lay down?"

"Probably the smartest thing you could do right now, Adrian."

She looked really worried now. If I wasn't calling her nasty "slave" names, she knew she had really fucked up.

To soften the blow ever so slightly, I said, "Thank you for making the coffee."

She just lowered her head and went back to her room.

"Have I ever told you how fucking sexy that is, when you do it? As long as I'm not the one in trouble, that is."

"Why Lucille, I declare that you just become more depraved every day." I faked fanning myself as if I was scandalized.

"Yes, I am. I have a man who has taught me that being depraved can be a lot of fun. I ain't stopping now."

"Good girl"

She curtsied! She actually curtsied!

I knew there was some Amy in her somewhere.

"After I get some coffee and sweets in me, I'm going to go and unload the P. A. at the storage shed."

"You know Amy will be pissed, Sir."

"I know, but this part has nothing to do with what she wants to be. Hell, when she DOES become that Big Producer, she'll be ordering guys around all day about where to put stuff. You done good with that girl. She wants it bad, and I believe she'll get it. There will be times she'll want to quit, but we can't let her do that."

"That hard of a road, Sir?"

"Honey, I've been playing in bands since I was 13. You've seen the joints we are playing. If I didn't enjoy it ... No, if I didn't NEED it so much, I would have quit long ago. I was given a gift, and I'll keep using it until I die. That girl of yours, she's got a gift too.

In fact, next Sunday will be her first chance to show it. I just know she will shine. The hardest thing she'll need to learn, is how to stay out of her own way. I never learned that. So we play the joints we play. That girl is something special. All 3 of them are. It's up to us to make sure they know it."

"Oh, I know, trust me. I have 3 daughters now. Holly is as much mine as the other 2 are."

"Momma." This was from Holly as she wrapped Lucille up in a big hug.

Lucille lightly slapped her bottom and said, "Don't you forget it, either."

Holly was tearing up when she said, "I won't. I promise. May I get a couple of those pills, and a couple for Adrian, Momma? She's upset, Sir."

"Just tell her I love her. Remind her that I love you just as much, yet you still paid for your crimes. So will she."

"Yes Sir."

I started out with the best of intentions, believe me.

The worst thing on my mind was if I should go by and tease Red or not, when I got back on this side of town. When I pulled out of the complex onto the access road, I saw a figure walking up ahead with their thumb out. As I got a little closer I could tell it was a female.

She turned around to see what was coming and of course, I locked eyes with Laura.

I stopped and pushed the button to put the window down.

"What the hell are you doing out here Hitch Hiking?"

"I was bored. Thought I'd see what I could get into." She was smiling really big.

"What you do, is get into this fucking truck, right now! Don't you know you could get hurt or worse, riding with strangers? Pretty girls like you are found dead in ditches all the damn time! You're smarter than this, what the fuck, Laura?"

"So you DO care!" She had gotten all buckled in and sat there smiling the whole time I was reading her the riot act.

I started driving in silence.

"You are the only one that can hurt me. What do you think I was waiting for?"

"You care to explain that?"

"When I said I was yours, I meant it. I got stupid and you sent me away. That doesn't make me not yours. I'm just waiting for you to remember that I'm yours."

I was really in a quandary here. She was saying exactly what I had heard her say in my head so many times.

"Keep explaining!"

"You ever get something in your head that just won't let you go? You need it so bad that nothing else matters, NOTHING?! That's you. I'm yours, live with it."

Oh Geez! Was this bitch reading my mind somehow?

"That still doesn't explain putting yourself in danger, Laura."

"I was not in danger! I saw your system in the back and knew that eventually you would go to unload it. I just went down the road and sat down. When I saw your truck backing out, I got up and started walking. When I heard you turn on the road, I put my thumb out.

If someone was with you, at least you would see me, and I would see you. If you were alone, you'd stop. You'd get mad at me just like a dad would. It's the kind of person you are. And ever since I got in and started talking, you've had a hard on. You want to punish me so bad, you can taste it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm saying you care, just like a father would. But punishing a bad little girl, turns you on. You know, Amy and Holly and I did talk a little at school, before the whole Becky thing got out of hand. And then I talked to them all, after you made me yours. I get it. I really do. That's just one of the things you do, that turns ME on."

"You are crazy! I mean you are bat shit fucking crazy! Do you know that?!"

"Yes, I do. That just means you can hurt me in any way you want. There is nothing you can't do to me, or make me do, NOTHING! As I said, I'm yours. Live with it."

Shit! I had agonized over this. I had wanted exactly this! Now, it was literally staring me in the face and I had doubts.

She WAS right about one thing. I was harder than Chinese Checkers.

Fuck!

We rode in silence the rest of the way. When we got there, I backed the truck up to make it the easiest to unload. It took a couple of times to get it right. Normally, I have this down to a science, but I wasn't exactly thinking straight at the moment.

I left the truck running so that she would have the A. C. and got out. Her smart little ass got out as well.

"Get back in the truck. I left the air on for you!"

She went to my side of the truck, opened the door, turned off the truck, then tossed me the keys.

"I'm here to help you with whatever you need, and I mean WHATEVER! You might have to beat me to get that last part, even if it IS yours. I know what we both want, but I'm going to make you have to take it, everytime."

"Like I said, You are crazy. I think I like that you are crazy, to be totally honest. But, no fucking way am I touching you. My girls would kill me."

"Wait! What?! You are their fucking Master, and you worry that they will be mad?!"

"I AM their Master, bitch! Never doubt that again! I may do just about everything, I want with them. But, I DO care about them. I love them, actually. I don't give a flying fuck about you!"

"Of course you don't. That's why you got so mad at me for thumbing a ride. I don't care how you feel about me. I just want you to know that I'm yours. I want you to treat me like you know that I'm yours. That means no limits, no barriers, no safewords. A real sadist's dream, and don't tell me you aren't one. I read up on the shit, because you told me to. I know what you really are, though you hide it. Even better, I know exactly what I am."

By this time we were really unloading stuff. She was no "Amy", but she was a lot of help, regardless. She put everything where I told her, exactly the way I told her.

She was really showing off the fact that she was wearing very tight shorts, with a tight shirt to match. No bra, of course. Her nipples had been hard when she got in the truck, and hadn't gone down since.

I shook my head as something she had said, finally registered

"Wait! You said you saw my system still in the truck. Explain."

"I've started taking walks around the whole complex. I want to lose the baby fat off of my ass, and tone it up. Of course, I go by your place. I did say the WHOLE complex. I'd be lying if I said that I don't pay close attention every time I go by. I don't want to miss my owner, should he come out. I would just have to take the ass whipping from Amy, if she was with you."

"OK, stop with the owner shit. Certainly, you have found a boyfriend or girlfriend, by now!"

"Only two people have touched this body since you did. They beg, so I let them. Just like you will do with me. It's a funny story about them, if you'd care to hear it?"

"Go ahead. Amuse me, while we finish this."

"Before I start, I need to say this. No man has touched this body since you did. Unless you order it, no man will."

"Because I own you, right?" I said this very sarcastically, but it didn't matter.

"Admitting it, is the first step, Sir."

"Tell the fucking story!"

She smiled very brightly, and finally started.

"Well, the night you dumped me off at my place, I was scared, hurt, and angry. I called you and your bitches every name in the book. I was alone of course. My mom was off getting laid or drunk, or both, somewhere. It's all she has done the last couple of years. It gives me a lot of time alone. You know the whole "Idle hands" thing. That's how I got hooked up with Becky in the first place. I just wanted to belong. She so graciously brought me into her group, but I had to prove how well I could eat pussy first, of course. She was the very first one.

The first time she sent me to another girl, I knew I should have been pissed. I kept waiting to BE pissed, but it never happened. And it never happened with any of the other dozen or so girls she sent me to, even if they hurt me. I think they were under orders from Becky to treat me as mean as they wanted, and they did. I told you that I longed for Becky to touch me, which is true. But, to be totally honest, I got off big on how I was treated. Now that I know what I am, I understand it. I wouldn't have ever known, if I hadn't of been told by you, to read up on this stuff."

"I told you to read up on Master/slave relationships."

"Yes, you did. But, I kept on reading. The more I read, the more my pussy dripped. When, I learned the word "Masochist" and all of the things it can involve, I knew I had found the answer. You didn't make me one, but you opened my eyes to it. I looked at the opposite of that, and realized just how much you restrain yourself around your girls. I vowed right then, to be the one you never have to be restrained with. I found a little peace with that revelation. I still had the problem of a highly turned on little pussy. I had just put my hands in my panties and touched my clit, when my phone rang. Scared the living shit out of me! Who should be on the other end? C'mon guess.

"Becky."

"Oh yeah! I was still pissed off like crazy, and turned on beyond belief. Even better, here was the person I blamed the most! I decided to play dumb for a minute and see what she had to say. She actually told me that she would come get me and take me to her house so I could show her just how sorry I was for disrespecting her. I gave her a few more minutes to tell me how she could just drop me, but would give me one last chance. But, I had to eat her pussy better than I ever have, or I would be out of her group.

I'd had enough. I started talking in a low uncompromising voice, like I've heard you use. I told her to shut the fuck up and listen. She stopped immediately. I think she was curious at first, then as I talked she got scared and/or turned on. She could have hung up at anytime, but she didn't. In that little evil tone, I told her that she was nothing but a little cunt, and some things were going to change. I told her that she was going to be MY little cunt. Then I told her that if she wasn't at my house in 10 minutes, on her knees, begging me to let her please me, that she better never speak to me again! Then I just hung up. I think I have a little of you in me."

"Just a little, huh? That all you want?" I had found myself engrossed in her story. My normal Master mode was creeping in.

"When it comes to me being Dominant? Yeah, just a little to use when I want to. When it comes to you, though. I don't think I could ever get enough of you in me. That sounded corny as shit, but it's true."

We had gotten everything unloaded and put away. I pulled out a couple of folding chairs to sit on. The locker was "Air Controlled", so it was comfortable.

I'll admit it, I really wanted to hear the rest of her story.

"Well, I said 10, but she was there in 8. I know for a fact that she had to run at least two red lights to do that. I hadn't locked the door. My mom "misplaces" her keys a lot, I've learned to keep it easy for her to get in. Anyway, Becky walked right in and walked over to the couch. I was standing in front of it. She dropped to her knees so hard, I figured she must have hurt herself, not that I cared.

She started begging just like I had told her to. Some of the things she begged to do, I would have blushed at, had I not spent the afternoon with you and your slaves. I told her to beg me to allow her to kiss my feet. She did! When I told her to do it, she licked my feet as clean as if I had just stepped out of the shower! I asked her just how many people knew she was this submissive. She said I was the only one. No one had dared try anything like this with her before."

I couldn't help saying, "Yeah, I love when I find a submissive that doesn't know they are one. It's like a clean chalkboard, and I'm the first to write on it."

"Oh, she knew she was one. The way she acted, no one else knew or suspected. I don't think she even knows just how submissive she is, as she's never been really used. And she wasn't the only submissive discovered that night. The story get's better as it goes."

"By all means, carry on."

"Thank you. Well, I won't bore you with the getting there. Suffice it to say, she licked my pussy to orgasm many times. Sometimes with me holding her hair, like you do. Other times, with her begging me to cum the whole time she was licking me. When I needed to let my pussy calm down a few times, she licked my ass hole the entire time until I let her back at my cunt. I caught her trying to play with her own pussy once. I slapped the shit out of her and told her never to touch it, unless I say so. She actually thanked me! I think this girl has been pent up a long time waiting to let that submissive side out."

"Exactly what I was thinking, Laura."

"I wish you would use the nasty names on me, Sir"

"When you earn them again, I will. You haven't said "Sir" almost this whole time."

"One, I'm still trying to get you to tell me if I am allowed to. Two, if it gets me in trouble not to, I win anyway."

"Like I said, crazy. Finish your story, and maybe we will talk. I said TALK! Don't push it. And I'm always, "Sir", you little bitch."

She smiled even bigger than earlier.

"Yes Sir. Thank you."

"Get on with the story. I like your style so far, I'll tell you that much."

She blushed!

"Thank you, Sir. Well, if it wasn't interesting enough already, It's about to get even better. Every time, I thought of letting her go home, I would see her as the "Old Becky" and just use her again. Not that she was complaining. Just the opposite. She couldn't get enough of being treated like I was treating her. She had already sworn that she was my little cunt slave, forever. I was riding the beginning of another cum, when the front door opened, and my mom stumbled in. I was too close to stop, and came right in front of her. I had Becky by the hair, and started grinding her face into me. I think I was trying to piss off my slut of a mom.

But, parents today are scared to say shit about stuff like this. If it had been me and you, maybe she would have went all "Mother". Maybe, if I was a minor. But, I doubt it. I locked eyes with her, as I came down. She managed to croak out something like "That looked like a good one." I told her it was probably better than any she'd had tonight. She just nodded. I must have been really riding high, because when she turned to go to her bedroom, I told her to "Sit the fuck down". She looked at me like she was going to really let me have it. I said, "You heard me, sit the fuck down!" She turned back around and sat the fuck down!"

"Oh come on now. You didn't do that."

"Does Amy Dom her Mother, Sir?"

"There's a little more to it than that. I concede the point, however."

"Can we get something to drink? Unless you'd like to wet my throat down, Sir."

"There is a coke machine on the other side of the building, C'mon. Besides, the salt would just make it worse"

She took my hand and held it all the way over, and all the way back. I had seen the wet spot on her shorts, and figured this would just tease her, more than anything else. I was good with that.

She sat down, took a drink, and jumped right back into the story.

From this point on, it is from her perspective. Well, my memory of what she told me at any rate.

So, Becky is still licking my pussy and my mom is sitting down like I had ordered her to. I was in uncharted water, but I had been in uncharted water that whole day if you think about it. I met you at the pool just after lunch, and everything spiraled from there. Now that I had her, whether it was because she was drunk or not, I was going to see how far I could push it. "Did you get fucked tonight, Mom?" She tried with the "Don't talk to me that way" I just told her, "Answer my fucking question now, you slut! Did you get fucked tonight or not?!" I swear, she just kind of deflated right there in front of me.

"Yes" came very timidly.

"Yes what, slut?!"

"I got fucked tonight."

"Did you cum?"

I could see her weighing her options. Then her shoulders just sagged, "No, but he thinks I did."

"Is that all you did tonight, slut mommy?"

"No."

"Stop fucking around. Tell me, NOW!" Becky started licking me even harder. She was really getting off on this.

But then, so was I.

"I let two guys follow me home. When we got here, I saw that most of the lights were on and I told them that we couldn't do it here because you were still up. They pulled me into their car. I went willingly. They took me at the same time, then switched off and did it again."

That really turned me on. I think mostly because it was my whore of a Mom.

"What did they use, Mouth? pussy? ass?"

"My pussy and mouth. Everyone knows I'll scream like hell if they get near my ass. So they don't even try."

"So you were fucked by each of them in both the mouth and the pussy. Did you swallow?

"Yes, I swallowed."

"Tell me you are a little slut, Mom."

"I am a little slut" She was fully broken it seemed.

"So that tells me that you still have some cum in your mouth, because you have had nothing to drink in here. You also have two loads of cum in your pussy, don't you slut?"

"Yes, I have cum in my mouth and pussy." Good, she had learned that I would make her tell me anyway.

"Well, you are in luck, Mommy Dear. I got me a brand new little cunt for a slave tonight. Didn't I?!" I yanked on Becky's hair.

"Yes Mistress Laura."

"Did you cum at all tonight, Mom"

"No."

"I can change that, but it will cost you."

"What will it cost me?"

"It will cost you being my cunt slave too." I'm thinking here is where she is going to blow up and remember who the parent is. I was actually rooting for both ways.

I would either get the parent that I haven't had in years, or I would get another slut to play with.

"Yes Mistress"

"Yes Mistress, what?" Don't look at me that way. I learned this "being evil" shit from you, Sir. Not that I'm complaining.

"Yes Mistress, I am your cunt slave."

"Becky. Kiss and lick every bit of cum out of her mouth. Then suck all of it out of her pussy. Swallow every drop. You better make her cum at least twice while you do it, Move!"

"Yes Mistress!"

It must have been quite awhile since Mom had experienced an orgasm by anything but her own hand. She had enjoyed the kiss. I can understand that. Becky is a great kisser, now that I've taught her how I like it.

But, the Fireworks really went off when Becky started on her cunt. I only have Holly's great mouth to compare by. So If Holly is the 10 on the pussy eating scale, then Becky is a 9. Mom just went off like the shuttles used to. With just as much noise, relatively speaking.

I finally told Becky to kneel in front of the couch. Mom moaned like her best friend had died. Never mind that she had been allowed to cum, for 15 minutes straight.

"What are you, slut?"

"I'm your little cunt slave, Mistress."

Now, don't tell me you didn't see this next part coming, Sir.

I sat down on the couch. I could have dragged her over by her hair, but that would have been too easy on her. I wanted her to walk every humiliating step.

"Come here, slave cunt."

She looked like she might have reached her limit, for just a moment.

Then my slut was back. She started walking over. I told her to stop.

She looked relieved. It was short-lived.

"Go back to the chair. Just because you stopped to think about it, You will crawl to me, You little slut. Now!"

She crawled every inch until she was on the other side of me, from Becky.

"Between my legs, crawl and kneel!" She was there very fast.

"What are you going to do, Mommy?"

"I'm going to please my Mistress."

"How?"

"By eating her pussy, Mistress."

"Then do so, cunt!"

She never hesitated a second. She was all over it. I was cumming in less than 30 seconds. She must be keeping some secrets herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.