It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

We arrived home much earlier than I thought we would. It was just after 2 AM, but I normally drag my ass in, sometimes just before 5 AM. Then I realized why. Normally, I would get "Lucky" on these nights. I didn't this night obviously, as I had all the "Lucky" one could handle in the truck with me.

On nights I fly solo, as it were, I always go to the female's house, or we make use of my truck, if there is a boyfriend/husband at her home. I never take them to my place. I learned a long time ago that if you play in a band, never let them know where you live.

The less said on that, the better.

The point was that we got home early. Even though I was tired, I believed I could handle Adrian and Holly. I even had a wicked idea running around in my head that could be the perfect thing for tonight.

After it was decided that Amy and Lucille would sleep in Adrian's room, and Holly and Adrian would sleep in my bed, sweet and tender "Goodnight kisses" were shared all around.

I did go and shower off, as I had been drenched with sweat, which really sucks after it dries. Besides, the least I could do for my girls was not to stink.

I found them as I knew I would. Naked, horny, and a spot in the middle for me. I had not used a towel coming out of the shower, so my first order to them was to "Lick me dry." That may sound rather presumptuous, but, what is the good of devoted slaves, if you can't get things like this?

They went at it with gusto, I'll give them that. They even had me roll over to do my back, and other areas I would not have thought them brave enough to go.

When I rolled back over, I was hard as a rock. Holly immediately climbed on and went for it. Adrian climbed up and gave me that sweet pussy. Both of them, were highly enthusiastic, as if they had needed this for awhile (Ya think?). They both were rocked with orgasms. I was no where near cumming, so they exchanged positions and again achieved their loud climaxes.

I still wasn't feeling close to busting. Must have been the tiredness, I guess. Whatever it was, I wasn't going to complain.

I was doing Adrian from behind, while she was eating Holly through one of her "multiples waves". Looking at Holly over Adrian's shoulder served to remind me of the thoughts I had earlier.

When Holly finally finished that wave, and Adrian was coming down from yet another one for her, we kind of collapsed on the bed. They needed the recovery time, not me.

I still had not gotten off. A monster was brewing, that much I knew.

Without warning, I grabbed Holly's hair and pulled her off of the bed and to her feet. Before she knew what was happening, I had her strapped into one of the chairs

The way it made her body look, was that she was a girl waiting to receive punishment or whatever her captor had in mind. Her two ankles were shackled tight to the chair legs, which spread her own legs fairly wide.

The bend at the waist kept her upper body straight, only horizontally to the chair. Her wrists were shackled to the back of the arms of the chair, there was no give in any of the shackles. This served to open both her pussy and ass, even wider.

The back of the chair, which was where her face was, provided complete access to her mouth. The shackles on both her wrists and her ankles, made sure there was no leverage to move her head either way.

I gave her a sharp slap on one ass cheek to show I was satisfied with her position. In trying to react to the slap, it became very clear to her, that she was going nowhere. In fact she could be used in any way, and have no defense, save one.

I leaned down to speak into her ear, where only she and I knew what was said. In my low growl, I said, "I am your Demonmaster, cunt. No, tonight is not the night you are waiting for. Whatever happens here now, is only a small taste of what will happen when I deliver on my promise. Whatever you feel, be it pleasure, pain, fear, more pain, violation, or whatever your mind comes up with, it is nothing compared to what that day will bring."

She was moaning very crazily. A quick feel of her pussy told me she was dripping.

"I need to know that you can say the safe word. You won't be gagged, though that mouth will be used very roughly. The only thing you have that will not be taken tonight, is the prize you promised me. Say the word."

She did.

"Good. From this point forward, you are NOT Holly. You are not even human to me. You are a means to an end. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!"

Just to show her I could, I stepped behind the chair and shoved myself into her mouth and throat. She was trying eagerly to suck me. I just pulled out. Judging by her body being covered in goosebumbs and her nipples being ready to cut glass, I'd say she was liking things so far.

I stepped back from her and ordered Adrian to my side. The girl is almost magical in how fast she can be there, from anywhere in the apartment. I handed her the belt from my pants, and told her that the ass in front of her, was not her friend. It was less than human. Treat it as such.

She took a couple not so hard swings, that made noise but little else. I ripped the belt from her, bent her over and lit her up with just one swing.

"You got it now, slave? It's you or her, take your pick!"

She grinned. Now that she knew this wasn't normal play time, she went after that ass hard. I let her get about ten shots in, before I stopped her. It wasn't mercy for Holly, oh no, it was for the next part of my plan.

One thing of note, Adrian had landed one hell of a lick that left a welt just as straight as it could be. It started on the left cheek and traveled like an arrow to the right cheek. Want to guess what was in the middle of that line?

The line of the welt was never broken. Resulting in two very puffy, and now very painful pussy lips, with a an angry red line across them, completing the welt. And the real fun hadn't even started yet!

I went to my drawer of devices, and pulled out a strap-on, and a wooden paddle, small enough to be handled with one hand.

Adrian never asked a question as I cinched her into the nylon straps, that would hold the strap-on in place. I had pulled them all tight, I wanted no looseness at all. There was a patch on the inside of the thing, that had stiff plastic bristles. These were situated perfectly to rub her clit with every stroke.

I pointed to Holly's backside, "You can have anything but it's rose bud, that is promised to someone else, as you know. That pussy, that mouth, it's whole body is yours to use, just as I would. How many times were you bent over like that and taken against your will? How many times was your mouth violated by some nasty sweaty cock that had no right to be there?"

I could see her starting to remember. I felt that anger rising in her.

"I caught your tormentor, Little girl. He is right there, helpless, just as you were so many times. That isn't a pussy there, that is his ass hole, the only way you could really show him what violation is, my love. It is there for you. Take it, Adrian. Take it!"

With some kind of guttural growl, she launched herself. she took 3 steps, hit that pussy and pushed until she could go no farther. Holly actually screamed. She did not scream the word.

Adrian started stroking. She figured out rather quickly, that the faster and the harder she fucked Holly, the more good those bristles did to her own clit.

She wasn't the only one enjoying it. Juices flew off of that rubber cock every time it appeared. Of course, Holly was letting it be known in no uncertain terms that she was loving it. She screamed, "I'm cumming!" so many times, she sounded like a broken record.

After Adrian's 2nd or 3rd orgasm, I reminded her of the mouth.

She was so into it, she was giving Holly fits, "That's right little girl, suck daddy's cock. Suck it good and daddy won't hurt you."

Holly's abused throat couldn't help but let some of her saliva escape. Adrian reach down and slapped her twice, hard!

"I told you not to waste any you stupid bitch! You are as bad as your mother! She can't suck dick for shit! But, you can, can't you little girl? You've been sucking daddy's cock for years now! Uncle Bobby says there ain't a better mouth in this town. I agree. We oughta know, we've tried just about all of 'em. But, it's you baby that is the best!"

She was just really giving Holly's mouth and throat hell.

I took a chance, "Hey boy, you go get some more of that tight pussy. Let old Uncle Bobby take care of this end for awhile. Adrian agreed. I shoved into Holly's mouth, just as Adrian slammed the other end. Very soon, Holly overloaded and passed out.

Adrian was working up to a huge orgasm. I could tell by her face that it was going to be big. She still stroked hard, right up until it hit her and then she fell to the floor, her body being wracked by the release of a lot of her pent up anger, along with her orgasm. I sat on the floor and held her through it, as she started to cry, I mean really cry. I had been waiting for this. She had been so strong since that first night, Never letting me see her pain. But, I knew it was there, anyway.

I'm sure she didn't get everything out that night. But, the fear and anger that she tried so hard to hide, seemed to roll off of her in waves.

Once she got her wits back, her first thought was for Holly. Without stopping to ask, she went over and released Holly from her shackles. The two of them just fell to the floor, holding each other and crying. And thanking each other, believe it or not.

Adrian had helped to give Holly a taste of her ultimate fantasy. Holly had helped Adrian in ways already described.

After she got up and walked over, I freed her from the strap-on. We all managed to climb into my bed and fall asleep in each other's arms.

I had two thoughts as I drifted off, I still had not gotten off, nor did I care at the moment. The second one was a little more disturbing as I was thinking of how Laura would have looked in that chair, being used by me.

I tried to shake it, but Laura played in my dreams all night. Something about the girl just had a hold on me.

One very vivid dream with her in it actually shocked me awake. I sat straight up in bed, wondering why the rag doll of a girl I was abusing wasn't there. I realized at that moment, that she had awakened the Sadist in me. I don't mean the Demonmaster, he still has something of a filter, and feelings as well. But, inside me, deep and buried was a much darker side, sadistic beyond belief. He needed a masochist just as depraved and needy. This was new for me. But, one thing was sure. I thought ... NO, I knew somehow, that Laura was that missing piece.

Before I could follow that train of thought, I was being hugged from both sides. I was not surprised to see Adrian, on one side. But, Amy on the other side, gave me something of a start.

They got me to lay back down. I felt a cold sweat over my whole body. I was still thinking about Laura, yet had the presence of mind to ask about Holly. It seems that she had felt the need to be with Jade after what had happened earlier. Amy was only too happy to leave them alone and come to my bed.

"Is it ok, Sir?"

"Yes, Princess. Don't let me wake up and find you riding me. If that cherry is not intact on your birthday, I promise you, that you will not like me for a long time."

"Understood Sir."

We once again fell asleep in each other's arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.