It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

My phone was ringing. By "Ringing" I mean playing "Hard Day's Night" as that was my main ring tone. It wasn't a knock off version either, it was the real 4 boys that changed the music world. It was played whenever the caller had not been assigned a ring tone.

The Boys were doing rendition after rendition, as I was just letting it ring. I was not answering it as long as the name that was calling stayed the same.

Why? Well, it goes like this.

35 minutes earlier I had sent a text to Holly's phone.

"Find somewhere secluded. Call me back. When answered, you say; Your cunt awaits your orders. word for word!"

5 minutes later, the boys started their tune. "Hello"

"Your girl awaits your orders"

"Negative" Click!

10 seconds later "Hello"

"Sir, I can't..." CLICK!

This is when the boys got stuck on that song. Over and over and over.

I decided, one last chance..."Sir..." ... CLICK!

I was in full Demon mode now. You can call it "asshole mode" if you'd like.

At this point, I didn't care.

She wasn't giving up easy. It went on for 20 minutes, before the ring tone changed to Adrian's.

I didn't even say hello. I said, "I am in The Demon state of pissed off, if you hand her the phone, WE have a problem!"

"Yes Sir, I understand. May I ask what happened? She is crying so hard, Amy is walking with her to help her calm down."

I relayed what happened.

"Oh shit! Ok, Sir. I understand."

"Adrian, I forgot to tell you. I work tonight. I will see you after school, of course. But, when I go to my DJ gig, I won't be home until after 3 in the morning at the best. So, if you want to stay at Amy's, or have someone spend the night with you, do so. I don't want you to be alone, you know why."

"Can't I go with you, Sir?"

"Not on a school night, Adrian. DO NOT argue with me on this."

"Yes Sir. What if Holly wants to stay with me?"

"That's up to you, it is your place too. I will tell you this, If the body of any slave I own, be it you, Amy, or Lucille, gets touched tonight. There will be hell to pay. I'm still in Demon mode. I'm being calm because you didn't cause it, and I needed to tell you about tonight, in time for you to make arrangements."

"Understood Sir. Is there anything I can tell her that might calm her down?"

"Tell her, my claim on her as my friend, never stops, no matter what. She is welcome at our house at any time. The rest is up to her."

"Understood Sir. I will explain about the defiance, as well."

"Good girl" and I hung up.

I sat there and stewed for a few minutes. I guess if I was honest with myself, I was waiting to give Holly one last chance. I realized that I was being contrary to who I was. If I let her get away with calling and saying the right words, That's all it would be; Saying the words to get out of trouble, not because she understood what she did to piss me off in the first place.

I said "Fuck it." to an empty room and went to gather my laundry.

While my clothes were doing their thing, I noticed there were a couple of women in there, close to my age. Trying to flirt in their way. Any other time, it could have made for an interesting afternoon. It may seem that I only like young girls, but that's not completely accurate. I like women of all ages. Well, within reason that is.

They all come with their own set of do's and don'ts. But, before it ever gets that far, they would already know how I "play", so those boundaries would change anyway.

My mind was fully on Holly, though. My needle was stuck on her record. I know why I was pissed, she defied me. That was simple. But, why was I so hung up on her?

I believe it was because she was a blank canvas. Except for the very few brush strokes, I had painted so far, she was so innocent of everything. She hadn't even been kissed before I kissed her.

I was honest enough to be able to admit that I wanted to be the one to teach her everything. I was even honest enough to call it an obsession. It wasn't love like I felt for Adrian, or even Amy and her mother. It was an obsession with being her first EVERYTHING. And with her first real lesson, that SHE asked for, no less. She defied me!

I had to think about this. I always prided myself on always being in control of my feelings and reactions. I was going to have to get this obsession under control, because if I didn't, I was out of control.

It made me the one totally in the wrong. I simply could not let that be.

Holly was off limits, until I could control myself around her. Being pissed at being defied, was normal for me. Being Demon level pissed at being defied by a girl that hardly knew what she was playing with, was just unacceptable.

On my part. Not hers.

I tried to explain it just this way to the girls when they came home.

Yes, even Holly had come with them, so there was hope.

Adrian stood by me, no matter what. Amy was a little pissed with me, but tried hard not to show it.

Holly seemed overwhelmed, flattered, scared, and curious all at the same time.

"You really feel that strongly about being my first in everything?"

"I do, or did. I will do something I hardly ever do. I will say I am sorry. You had just gotten your toes wet, and I tried to throw you into the deep end of the pool. And worse, got pissed because you couldn't swim. I was wrong, very wrong. I ask you to still be my friend, as I will always be yours."

"I need some time to process all of this. The feelings that overtook me when I figured out that I had failed you, almost drove me crazy. I need to think about things, and do a little soul searching like you did. I would like to stay with Adrian tonight. I know what's going on there. Your friend asks her friend if that is acceptable?"

"Yes, It is acceptable. Your friend thanks you."

We were all quiet for a few uncomfortable minutes.

Amy, God bless her, broke it up, "Alright then! Now you can tell us if you are bringing home any strays from this joint tonight, or is there enough females here for you, Sir?!"

"No strays tonight, Princess. This is a biker bar, not too many stray women there. Now Thursday night is a Singles Club, doing an 80's night. That could be a lot of fun. Friday and Saturday, the band is playing at this little place that is a mix of people, Rednecks, Bikers, Singles, Couples and everything in between."

"You DO stay busy don't you, Sir?"

"Yes, I do Adrian. I had people fill in for me last week, so I could get you settled, and I'm glad I did. But, Daddy definitely has to work this week."

I had something else that I needed to talk with Adrian and Amy about.

"Amy, are you staying the night as well?"

"No Sir, Mom is feeling a little left out, but she is off the next couple of days. I think she needs to visit her Sir."

"It's more than that, Princess. Mom is going to get one of her fantasies to come true tomorrow night. She's probably really antsy. Let me show you something. Be very quiet."

I took my phone and put it on speaker. I then hit the call button for Lucille.

"Hello"

"This my bitch, Jade?!"

"Yes Tony, it's me, Baby!"

"Thinkin' bout my cock in your throat, Sunday, whore?"

"Yes Tony, you know I love what you do to your favorite bitch."

"I was hard on you Sunday, so I let you rest a couple of days. You gonna make some money for ole Tony tomorrow night, ain't you cunt?

"You know Jade is your best moneymaker baby. I'm the best cunt you have."

"Just remember bitch, you be ready at 7 tomorrow night. You don't want ole Tony to have to hurt his "Bottom Bitch" do you?

"I'll make you proud, Baby. Finally shut them bitches up."

"I'm gonna send Rosa around to help you with the make-up, Jade. I really want this new area to pay off. You have that ass dressed to sell, understand me?"

"Yes, Tony."

"Good Cunt" I hung up.

It was almost comical to see my girls speechless with their mouths hung open.

Amy finally swallowed, found her voice, and said, "With all due respect, Sir, what the fuck was that?!"

"That was a mean ass pimp named Tony, reminding his whore, Jade that she better make some money tomorrow night."

"HUH?!"

"Holly, you remember that what is said here, stays here, correct?"

"Yes Sir"

"Ok. Amy, we talked about turn ons and fantasies the other day, right?

"Yes Sir."

"Your Mother's fantasy, is to be treated like she really is the hooker she thought she would have to be to survive, after she got thrown out after getting pregnant with you, which we both know wasn't her fault. I won't get into all of it, but over those years she thought hard about how it would have been, until it became the fantasy that she used to get off to, until you and Adrian started talking about me."

"So that's what that was about that first night, when she was blowing you to pay for my fuck up. And you two were talking like a customer and a whore?!"

"Yes, she said she would do me good so I would tell her pimp, so he wouldn't beat her. From there it was off to the races. I got the idea on the way to your house Sunday, that I was her pimp Tony, and she was my whore, Jade.

I told them about the kid at the Drive-thru, Amy said, "No Fucking way! Really?!"

"It was amazing to watch the transformation in her when she realized, I was really treating her like one of my whores. After the kid agreed that she was hot, she thanked him and told him, she might come around and see him. She actually winked when she said "see" giving him the idea that it meant "freebie". The kid almost lost his mind."

I told them about taking her home treating her like a pimp would, and about the pimp "Raping" his bitch.

Amy was gathering breath to go off on me, when I told her that I had given Lucille a heads up, and a chance to use her safe word, which she declined.

Adrian asked, "So you really took her hard like that?"

"No, Tony took Jade like that. Knowing that body like I do, I know she came as hard as she ever has with me."

Holly said, "I don't know why, but just hearing this is really turning me on. I've never had a fantasy like that, but I can imagine it. And it is making my body feel very sexy things."

"That's something you'll need to explore in your own head, before you ever think of acting on it, Pretty Girl."

"Thank you Sir! I didn't understand about Amy loving being called "Princess" until just now. I'm still your, Pretty Girl?"

"Of course, Baby. I just need to take things with you at your pace, not mine."

"Yes Sir. If I may ask, what does "Bottom Bitch" mean?"

All three girls looked at me expectantly. Apparently, they all wondered about that.

"When a pimp is running more than one girl, he needs one of his most trusted girls to keep the other ones in line. She, in effect is his second in charge. That position is called "Bottom Bitch" on the street. Jade is Tony's "Bottom Bitch", but the other girls are complaining that Jade isn't working the streets as hard as they are, due to the "Rich Customer" that will only pay to be with Jade."

"So, how does this work tomorrow?" Amy asked.

"Well, like I said, Tony has been getting grief from his other girls. That's why he did what he did Sunday. It was to remind her who the real boss was. The story for tomorrow is; Tony has a new area that he wants to stretch into. He needs his best moneymaker, who is Jade, to take her fine ass in there and see what kind of money is to be had there.

Lucille doesn't even know the plan for tomorrow night. She knows that as her Master, I'll protect her. But she may think I might make her do at least one real trick. I won't of course. The plan I have, which she won't know until the last minute, is that she will walk around the mall I drop her off at. I'll tell her to let guys try to get her "Services". I'll tell her when to actually do so."

"You wouldn't, Sir?"

"You are right, I won't. Jade or Lucille, that is MY body, and will remain so until she says different. I just want it to have enough realism for her to get off on it. So what IS going to happen, is I and my girls are going to be her lookout, her back up, and when the time comes, her customers. She will be treated by her "Customers" just as a real hooker would. We will work out the details tomorrow after school. I just need to know who is on board."

Both Amy and Adrian said, "Me Sir."

"Good girls."

Holly asked, "May I come along too, Sir? I can at least help with being the lookout and back-up."

"You would be most welcome, Pretty Girl."

"Thank you, Sir"

"Amy, you will have a few different roles tomorrow. You of course, will be this "Rosa" that will be helping her to get ready. Rosa is one of the other girls, that is giving Tony grief, so a little attitude from you would be expected. Whatever, you do, DO NOT give away anything tonight, or tomorrow until I tell you. I want her running circles in her mind as long as possible."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.