It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

As things started to settle down, everyone started putting themselves together. Holly looked like she had discovered a whole new world. One that she thought only existed in Internet porn.

I cut into her thoughts, "Yes, Holly it is real. There are different degrees as there are in anything. But, it IS real."

She realized that she hadn't put her clothes back in place, and started to do so. She stopped suddenly, in thought. When she looked at me, she gave a wicked little grin. Her decision made, she got up and walked over to the pile of clothes that my ladies had left and added her own.

When she finished, she said, "In for a penny, In for a pound."

I would say she walked back over and took her seat, except it was more like she moved like a sleek cat, A Jaguar, or the sexiest of all, a Panther.

It wasn't something she put on special, it was the way she naturally moved.

It made one wonder why those two bitches thought no boy would ever be interested in her.

I had to ask. My curiosity was very aroused with this lovely girl.

"Well, as I said Sir, I am very shy. Always feeling like the odd girl out. If I did say anything, I would be told not to be so dumb. I know they were wrong, but in school, one needs a group of friends. It's the ones that go it alone, that suffer the most. I just kind of became Becky's token attempt to show people she wasn't a total bitch. I just followed. It was better than not having any friends at all."

Amy said, "You always had friends, Baby. Adrian and I were dying for you to come back from the "Dark Side" so that we could really be friends. Adrian only invited those two today so that you would come over. Now, you don't have to worry about it."

"How so?"

"Well now you know you have two friends that will never turn you away, and a man that will let you do anything you like within reason, even if you don't want to be like Adrian and I are. When he said what he said about those two girls, He was restating his claim on us. And, If I know my Sir, he was making his claim on you as both a friend, and under his protection."

Holly looked at me and asked, "Is this true?"

"Yes it is, Holly. I made that claim with no intention at all other than you were my friend too. It stays that way, whether you become one of them or not. I have no expectations. Just know that until I'm gone, You have a friend that accepts you, and will never turn you away."

"Wow!"

"Yes wow. And before this turns into some kind of mushy soap opera, let me say. I would love to taste that pussy, someday."

Holly just blushed, but Amy put in, "He means it. But, he'll make you come to him and ask him for it."

Adrian added, "I only have my experiences with him to go by, but like I told someone the other day, "My man eats pussy like a Muther Fucker" They didn't like it, but it is true."

Amy said, "I'm still waiting to find that out for myself. But, my mother backs up her claim 100%."

"Your Mother?!"

"Oh yes, she is one of us too."

"Well, I'll be fucked!"

I said, "You offering, pet?"

"Not quite, Sir. I'm still a virgin, and hope to stay that way, until I meet the right guy."

"That's an honorable goal, pretty one. I admire that. I must point out however, that there are a lot of things you can enjoy sexually without losing your virginity."

"Well, he's getting MY cherry on the night of my birthday. It's just a little over a month away now. I can't hardly wait! He could have had it anytime, but he wouldn't do it. He is a Demon as a Master. But, he is all heart as a man."

"I have to be home in about 3 hours, but I would love to hear the stories of how this little "Family" came to be. Can we do that?"

"My little "Family". I like that. Thank you. If my ladies are willing to tell you their stories, I'm all for it. I will only interrupt where appropriate."

I started to finally put my dick away, when Holly spoke up, "Sir, I'm not one of them, yet, if ever. But, if I'm going to sit here as naked as they are, I would ask you to at least leave him out. I like looking too, now that I've seen a real one."

"Yes M'Lady"

Adrian put in, "You'll get used to that too. He might be drilling for oil in your pussy one minute, and saying romantic things like that the next. Just roll with it, and take it for the compliment it is."

"I don't know, Adrian. I like it. I like it alot!"

My two ladies both said, "Me too!"

After she jumped into my lap, and had wrapped my arms around herself. Adrian went first. she didn't tell everything, that I knew. But close enough. Holly cried a little at this.

She gave a "You go girl!" when she heard what happened on that last night.

Adrian talked about when they met me for the first time, at the Diner.

Holly said, "I remember that day! Becky had talked you and Amy into coming with us that day after school. I remember the two of you getting up and going over to his table. Becky and Laura really made some snarky comments.

I remember vividly, you two coming back in time to ride home with us. Adrian seemed so happy, yet scared to death, as well. If I remember right, Amy you looked like the proverbial Cheshire Cat. You smile was positively wicked, girl."

Amy said, "I wanted nothing to do with it at first, I was just there for my girl. But, sometime during the conversation, I became as fascinated with him, as she was. The smile you saw, was me knowing that I was going be with him as much as Adrian was. I just haven't been at bat yet. My mom and Adrian can't seem to get enough. I just hope he has enough left for me."

Amy looked at me, with that little smile of hers.

"Don't worry, Pet. Not only will I have enough, but on the second go around, yes I said the second one. You can have a cheering section, if you would like?"

"You mean like Adrian had a couple days ago, Sir?"

"Yes, I'll even let you pick them, except for your mom and Adrian. They are a given."

"Shit, I hope you invite me, Amy."

"You'll be there Holly, bet on it." Amy said.

"So tell me how your mom became part of this."

Amy told the story, leaving out nothing.

"17 years? She must have been ready to explode!"

"Yes, and hearing me and Adrian telling her of things we did as slaves couldn't have helped. She says that after those stories, she knew there was a man she didn't have to be afraid of.

I cut in, "Amy, she told me yesterday, that when you told her what I had said about inviting me for herself, that she knew right then that she was one of mine."

"Really? she hadn't told me that. I was totally surprised at the table when she said you were her "Sir" too. I didn't know she had decided that already. I really thought it was a spur of the moment thing."

Adrian said, "To watch her now, she practically floats when she is around him."

"Let's not get too crazy. Adrian just means she has never seen Lucille so happy, before she met me. By the way, Amy when you see her tonight, ask her about the phone call she got at work today. Tell her I said for her to tell you every detail."

"You didn't? Really?"

"Just ask her, pet. If it gets you all wet, I give you permission to have one. I said ONE, Amy!"

"Understood, Sir."

Holly said, "I really have to ask you something, Amy. I could do this in the car on the way home. However, I am respecting that this is the "Free Speech" area."

Amy said, "Sure baby, go ahead, nothing is off limits in this space. Master makes sure of that."

From what I saw earlier, I was pretty sure I knew what she was going to ask. I was extremely interested in what Amy's answer would be.

Holly dove right in, "I'd like to ask you if you are Bi, Amy?"

"I'm not really sure. Let me explain it the way my mind sees it. I love my Master. When I'm finally legal, I'm gonna fuck and suck him every chance I get. Even if I have to rape him in his sleep. I don't know if it is just him or not. My plan is that one day in the future, when I have my career on track, I am going to want to Marry a man just like him, and have kids and a home with that man."

Holly asked, "But?"

"He has shown me that I have a Dom streak in me. You see, every one has something that really gets them hot and bothered. We call these things "Turn ons". Master's Turn on is just that, being a Master. You've already seen that he can be a complete Gentleman as well. But, neither one cancels the other one out. You can see that Adrian has become a much more confident Woman, yet her turn on is to pretend she is a naughty little girl who has a naughty Daddy. She even goes around calling him "Daddy" most of the time. Even in public."

I said, "Amy, you are not answering her question."

"Not true, Sir. By telling her what I have so far, she knows US much better. Also, she will understand better what I tell her next."

"Ok, Princess, carry on."

"You see there, Holly? Even he doesn't know how much I love being called that. I love the nasty names too. I guess in the strict sense of the word, you could say I'm Bi. However, all I want with a girl is to Dominate her. That would include the sex stuff, but if it isn't under my full control, I have no interest in another girl at all, except as friends. That is MY turn on, being a Dom with another girl. I would never want a man, I could Dom. My man better be able to Dom ME! And he's going to have some big shoes to fill. I haven't even been fucked yet. But, I know my Master. Just the things he has taught me to want already, is going to be a tall order to fill for the guy that wants to call himself, My Man.

Holly said, "I'm assuming that he would also have to let you have your own little submissive girl on the side, once in awhile."

"I'd like to say "No", but you're right."

Adrian put her two cents in, "I'm not Bi at all. However, I AM super submissive. Just last night, Master had told Amy to rub herself off in bed, and to rub me off as well. Even then, In submitting to my Master, I had to submit to Amy, who made sure things went exactly as she wanted. I loved it, but because of the submission of it. It didn't hurt that it was my best friend either. If He told me to go over and eat your pussy right now, I would do it gladly, not for you, but for my Master. As Amy said, other than that, I have no interest in girls other than as friends.

"Cool, I get it. I was asking because while you were being punished, Adrian, someone made me put my hands to my side. This person, then made me hotter than shit by playing with my tits very roughly. After awhile of me moaning, this person ordered me to play with my pussy with both hands. Watching you the whole time, of course. Then Sir caught on to it, and synchronized our orgasms. I have never cum that hard before in my life!"

Amy said, "Join the club, Baby. Every one us came harder than ever, the first time we came with him."

Adrian asked, "How would you know, Amy?"

"Trust me, I know. And he never touched me."

"I'm thinking you had some motive, for telling Holly all of that. Hmmmm?"

"Well of course, Sir."

I am ok with it, more than ok, really. But, it has to come from her, and only when or if she asks."

"Understood, Sir"

"What about you, Holly? Are you Bi?"

"To be honest Sir, I have no idea. Until today, no one other than myself has ever touched me in any way sexually. I know that I loved the way my tits were played with. I also liked being told what to do. Both, by the person, and by you when it came to the orgasms. Making me come to you to lick my fingers, almost put me in overload. That was one the most erotic things, I could ever think of."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Holly."

"I did Sir. I feel and know the pregnant question hanging in the room. All, I can say is I need some time to think about all of this. Remember, other than bringing myself off, everything else was brand new for me. I need time to process it."

"Very wise of you."

"At least now, I have a couple of real friends to hang out with. This has been a pretty good day, all around. I thank you, all."

"You are very welcome, Pretty Girl."

"My new nickname, Sir?"

"Only from me, Holly."

"Understood, Sir."

It wasn't too long after this, that Holly needed to go. I was sure that Lucille would like to see her daughter as well. A little evil thought kept running around in my head as they were dressing, and gathering their things.

Once Amy was dressed, I told her to come to my room. Once inside, I gave her some instructions.

"Princess, I think I have figured out one of your big fantasies. The one you really use to get off."

She looked worried, "What is it, Sir?"

Well you've got the Dominating a girl thing laid out there. At first I thought it was Adrian you wanted to really have fully in your power, but it's not is it?

"No Sir."

"The one you really get off to, is your Mother, isn't it?"

She let out a big whoosh of breath, and finally said, "How did you know, Sir?

"I pay attention to my girls. How bad do you have it for her?"

"Not bad enough to break any of your rules over. If I had my ultimate fantasy, it would be both Adrian AND my mom. I cum so hard to that, it makes me see stars."

"Well, we will forget for a moment that you may have been cumming without permission. I have given you permission for one tonight. Make your mother tell you about her phone call, today. When I say "Make" I mean "Make!". Dom her into it. Make her tell you how hot she is. Tell her, Master gave you permission for one cum tonight, and gave you permission to let her have one, but only if she does as you tell her to. Make her beg for it. If she throws the "I'm your mother" card, remind her she is also your sister slave. When you finally get it, try to cum together. But, that's it, just that one each. This is to test how willing she would be to totally submit to you, if I allow it."

"Sir, I'm almost cumming from just thinking about it."

Two voices echoed "Me too" from the doorway. I should have known.

"Holly, nothing said or done in this Apartment, leaves this Apartment, understand?"

"Yes Sir! I will follow that rule. I definitely want to be able to come back."

"Good girl"

Adrian said, "Tell him "Thank you", that is praise coming from him."

"Thank You, Sir"

"You are welcome, Pretty Girl"

I led them all out and to the door.

Amy wasn't going anywhere without her kiss. She got it, and a huge squeeze of her ass on top of it.

"Thank you, Sir!"

"You're welcome, Princess."

I looked at Holly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.