It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

The smell of frying bacon, and girl talk, brought me back to the land of the living.

I just lay there, overhearing their discussion. They were trying to talk quietly, but there was too much excitement in the room for them to keep it from getting louder than they thought.

It sounded like Lucille was being asked about different things that had happened last night. I got the sense that she was happy with the way things had gone. She sounded shy, when certain questions arose, but she held nothing back.

Adrian seemed to sound excited to hear of "Momma's" experiences. Yet, she would sound miffed once in awhile that she wasn't included.

I think I had hurt her feelings by not keeping my promise. In my mind though, it had been the right thing to do. She was physically hurting, and the logical part of my brain had told me, that her squirming around in orgasm, would have only made things hurt worse.

Once Amy started talking, I made sure that I was already getting in the shower. I did not want to have my suspicions confirmed. Giving in and letting her be as the other slaves in the house, as in naked, was all of the concession I was willing to make at this time.

As I was showering and letting the hot water work it's magic, I heard the door creak open.

Lucille just poked her head into the bathroom and said, "Sir, if you will tell me how you like your eggs, I will have your breakfast ready when you come to join us."

"Two eggs, sunny side up. Coffee, 2 sugars, 2 creams. Toast, if you have it, Baby"

"Yes Sir. We look forward to your presence, Sir. Your two younger one's are liable to hug you to death, be forewarned, Sir."

"And you?"

"I'll wait my turn. Someone has to be the adult out there, Sir."

I heard the door close before I could respond. Smart woman, that Lucille.

I liked it.

As promised, breakfast was waiting for me when I entered the kitchen area. I had to get through the gauntlet of hugs and kisses, including Lucille, to get to it.

"What happened to being the adult, pet?"

"I just said "Fuck It", I'm yours too, and wasn't going to miss out."

Amy said, "Would you believe I never heard my mom use the F-word in my life, until yesterday afternoon?"

Adrian just shrugged, "He does have that effect on those he calls "His" doesn't he?"

Mutual agreement went around the table. I just ate my food and drank my coffee.

When I finished I thanked Lucille sincerely, and asked if she needed to "report" anything new on our "Little Girl".

"Just like I said, she is sore this morning, but otherwise, she seems no worse for wear. As long as you aren't too hard on her, I don't think you'll hurt anything. She IS still limping pretty bad on that ankle. We need to keep her off of it as much as possible, Sir." The wicked smile she gave me at this last part, suggested how I should keep her off of it.

"Well, then ladies, If you will excuse us for a bit, I have a promise to keep."

With that, I picked up Adrian. She wrapped herself around me. And I took her to "The Room".

"Oh Daddy, I was hoping you would bring me to the "Big Girl's" room. Thank you."

Ok, I could see she was putting herself into the "role" she wanted to be in. I had let the "Daddy" thing go by last night. But twice now, and in a little girl's voice, was not a mistake.

This was the direction that she wanted her submission to go.

I can hear some out there calling "BullShit!"

Read up on it, make your own conclusions.

It DOES happen. And, it is no less valid than Lucille's need to be treated as if she were turning a trick, for a very demanding customer, who could mess her up with her very mean pimp.

When You start talking mind stuff, there is far more to it, than we will ever know.

And I wasn't going to try to solve it.

I was just as much at the mercy of my slave's needs, as they were of mine.

"So, do you think you belong in the "Big Girl's" Room, Little One? You have to do a lot of nasty things to be able to be in here, you know?"

"You are so silly, Daddy. Of course I know that. And there is nothing I won't do for my daddy, in case you didn't know!"

I must admit, hearing her saying this stuff, in that "little girl" voice she does so well, was both surreal and hot as Hell, all at the same time.

I managed to croak out, "Oh you will, baby girl, you will."

I laid her down right in the center of the bed. She started looking around like she had never been in here before. She looked at the left top corner post, most specifically at the restraint that was there.

It was just a chain with a cuff at each end. One cuff was firmly around the post. The other end had just enough chain to reach the out stretched hand of whoever was to be put in them. The "Business" end of each cuff was lined with a material that would cut marking and/or chaffing, down to a minimum. I had not yet discovered my preference for using panty hose as restraints.

There was one of these set of cuffs on each corner post of the bed.

"I know what those are, Daddy. They are for bad girls."

"Yes they are, my love. You are my good girl, though. So, you don't need to worry."

Almost immediately, her face got this real sad look on it. Her bottom lip was trembling like she was about to cry.

"I was a "Bad Girl" this morning, Daddy. Real bad. When I woke up, my little thing was just tingling like crazy. I couldn't help myself, Daddy. I kind of rubbed it a little. When it started to feel real good, I stopped. I knew you'd be extra mad if I did that. But, when the real good feeling went down a little, I rubbed it again. I kept going back and forth like that. I didn't do the "Real Bad" thing, but I know just touching it without you saying it was ok, was bad, too."

"Why would you do that, little one? You ARE a bad girl, aren't you? I guess you will have to wear these things after all. Just be glad you were smart enough not to go too far."

"I know Daddy, I was bad. I wanted to go farther, but I was scared. I've seen how mad you can get over that."

"Stretch your little arms out as far as you can, bad girl.

I put her in the right one. Clicked it fairly tight. I looked up just in time to see Lucille putting her in the left one.

"OOOOHH, Momma's going to help, Daddy. I must have been real bad."

"Momma does whatever I tell her to do, doesn't she?"

"Yes Sir. I would ask Sir, that you don't put the ones on her ankles."

"Yes, I see your point, slave. Stand near her head until I tell you different."

She was there immediately.

I felt a presence behind me. I was NOT going to look.

I grabbed one of the pillows and put it in the best position under her ass to raise her sex to a good height and angle.

"Adrian, I love the little girl stuff. But, you are bruised on your ribs. If the pain gets to much from your squirming. Use the word. We'll figure out away to do it without hurting you as much, Understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand. But, I really need my Daddy to kiss my little thing now."

She switched to the "Little Girl" voice mid sentence!

Now, That was impressive.

I pushed her legs apart. Had it not been for her ankle, I would have made HER spread them for me. Soon, I was in position. My mouth was watering at the chance to taste this sweet little pussy again.

I began to lightly blow on it, like I did the first time. Just short hot breaths on the clit. I was giving orders as I was doing this. Not looking up. I knew my orders would be followed to the letter.

"Up top there. Two places you can't touch. Her nipples can not be touched in any way, no matter how hard and inviting they look. You may kiss, rub, or lick anything you want to up there. She likes her breasts treated roughly, just remember what I said about the nipples.

"She loves to be kissed as you know. The other place to not try to touch or lick or kiss, is right here where I am. No matter how teased and begging she becomes, leave this area for me.

"Here is the fun part. When I tell you to, that's when you work her nipples over. Lick, bite, kiss, suck, twist. Whatever you want. You want to see this girl explode, do exactly as I've said.

"I will be busy down here. Now, let's make this little girl lose her mind."

"What do you want, Little One?"

"Kiss my little thing Daddy, please!"

I did more than kiss. I got every inch of her I could get with one tongue swipe, ending up on her clit.

She was moaning decidedly not "little girl" things under her breath now.

"Do, you like being restrained, slave?" I asked between tongue swipes.

"Oh God, Yes Sir! I can't believe how helpless I am, and being loved on all over my body. It feels incredible Sir!"

"Don't cum on me, baby. You are already in the hole on that score."

Yes, Daddy, I know." right back into character ... nice.

Time to turn up the heat a bit. She was sloppy wet, just like the first time, so no problems there. Without any warning, I slowly pushed my thumb into her rosebud.

She gasped at first, but the sensations of everything else was too hard to ignore.

She was begging with non-sensible words now. And she was pushing her self back on my invading thumb, hard.

Between licks across her clit, I asked her, "Who's cherry is that, Little Girl?

She didn't miss a beat, "It's your cherry, Daddy. Any time you want it, just take it Daddy. I'd do anything for you. please fuck me harder with your thumb, Daddy."

I granted her wish. She was really getting worked over up top as well. Her body was all over the place, despite her restraints.

"What do you need, Baby?"

"I need to do the "real bad" thing, Daddy. Please let me do the bad thing, please?"

"It's only bad if you do it with out permission. What do you want slave?"

"Oh My God!!, Sir, I need to cum so bad. I swear I'm going crazy. I've never felt so good in so many places before in my life. My stomach is in knots trying not to cum, Sir. I beg you. I beg you. I beg you ... Pleeeeeeze!"

"Up top up there, remember what I said about the nipples?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Countdown from 10, and then do it!"

I did my own countdown. At 0, I started pumping my thumb in her ass as hard as I could. My tongue was on her clit, squirming like a snake.

When she reached the top, she screamed like I've never heard her scream before. This time I could see her pussy cum. Well, I could until she squirted all over my face. I have to admit, I didn't see that coming.

"Up top, keep doing what you are doing only slow it down, we are going to wring this Little Girl dry."

I was slower in fucking her ass, but much more firm about it. She really was fucking back on it, as hard as she could.

I guess, I know something we will be doing soon.

"Slave, you have control of one thing. You tell us when to work hard on you again. Once you do that, you may cum at anytime."

She waited all of 5 seconds before she screamed, "NOW!"

We all gave her the best we could possibly give. She rewarded us with an even harder orgasm than the first one. Yes, she squirted on me again. I felt a weird sense of pride, that I could make her do this. Actually, I had help, so we all made her do this.

As things began to calm down. I announced to the room, "For all of your hard work, you will be happy to know our little girl here, squirted on both orgasms."

"That means, that what ever we did, we blew her mind, not once but twice."

Amy said, "Holy Shit! I hope I can do that when it's my turn. Look at her, she is still in la la land. Damn, I need that!"

Lucille said, "You and me both sister!"

Then, ever the practical one, she added, "Sir, we need to get her out of the cuffs, and get her to her own bed, while she's feeling no pain. When she comes back to her senses, she may hate us all. She is going to hurt like hell."

"Fuck that hating you, shit. I love every single one of you. And when it is any of your turns. I'm going be there to make sure your mind gets blown too. Thank You."

Lucille and I were already undoing the restraints. Once free, I picked her up and carried her to her bed.

I went to the kitchen and got water and two pain killers. Went back and made her take them.

I told both Amy and Lucille, to get wash cloths and clean her up the best they can, before she nods off.

I left the room, and heard Lucille take charge. Adrian was in good hands.

Lucille and Amy came out of the back room, about 15 minutes later.

"She is resting comfortably, Sir. Whatever we did, it really put that girl on another planet for a few minutes there. How do you know just what to do, Sir?"

"I try different things with my girls. One thing that works on Adrian, might not work with you. When, I find what works with Amy. It might not work with either you or Adrian. The basics are always there. It's the little personal turn on's that one must find, to take them to the very top of the mountain, like you just witnessed. I'm sure some mean ass pimp's little whore, might understand that. Hmmm?"

"Oh, God, She understands, now that you have explained it. She might need to see her "Mister" again before long. He is her favorite customer. Or so, she tells me, That is."

"Good."

Amy asked, "What about my "turn on"? I don't even know what it is. I just get horny over everything!"

"When you touch yourself, and don't tell me you don't, what do you seem to think about most? Oh, and touching is ok, we all get curious. You know what NOT to do."

"I don't think I am ready to talk about that yet, Sir"

"Let me know when you are, pet"

"Yes Sir."

Lucille looked like she needed to say something.

"Come here, Now!"

She was in front of me instantly. I opened my arms, and she just eased into them as if they were made for her.

"Just spit it out, Baby. I can see it weighing on you. Never be afraid to speak to me about anything, Ok?

"Yes Sir. It's not that I'm afraid. It's because I never want to leave here for even a minute. But, I have to. I work the next two days, and I have things at home I need to do."

"I understand completely, my love. Real life, always needs to come first. When do you need to leave?"

"Very shortly, Sir. I have another problem as well. Amy wants to stay the night here, so she can help Adrian get dressed and get her to school tomorrow. Adrian WILL need the help, Sir."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.