It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

We saw to it that Amy got on her way ok. Now the worrying could start.

I went to the dining room, and acted like it was MY house. I was so wound up, I could snap at any second. I did try my best to be civil, and not scare Lucille, but she had her own "mad" going on.

"Lucille, if you will put the leftovers away in the way you want them, I'll start washing the dishes."

"Sir, I can do all of this, go sit."

"Honey, listen to me. I am about to lose it. Doing mundane things like this will keep my mind occupied for a bit. I just hate putting leftovers away, or I'd do that too."

"Yes, Sir. I'll put them away. While I do this, I'd like to hear about how you came to be so domesticated. This is far from the man I was on my knees for a few minutes ago."

"I'm still him, baby. I am a walking contradiction, I guess. I'm one of the few men, you'll find these days that can take complete care of himself ... well, except for one thing that is."

We shared a subdued laugh at this.

"Go on, explain Sir." We were both doing our parts. I noticed that this also took our minds off our worries for a few moments.

"Well, you can blame my mom, I guess. We had six to feed, four kids, all boys, and two adults."

"Four Boys?! You guys must have driven your mother insane."

"Yes, I guess we did. But, with four of us, she decided to make sure we could take care of ourselves. I was the oldest. I could cook, do laundry and clean for six, by the time I was ten, And I'm not kidding. As each brother would get older, certain things would become their job, or they just became helpers, which was good. To this day, my dad says I changed more diapers on my youngest brother's ass than my mom did."

"Oh we laugh about it now, but times were hard. Nixon had the country in turmoil with Watergate, and the war. Ford was just a hapless place holder. By the time I was legal to drive, Carter had driven what we had left of an economy, straight to hell. I remember the day that gas hit a dollar a gallon. People just knew the end of the world was right around the corner."

"I remember that in the mornings at the same school your daughters go to, we were allowed to Pledge the Flag, and pray, yes PRAY, for the 52 of ours being held in Iran. I joined the Navy one month after graduating, because Reagan convinced us the only way to keep shit like that from happening was to be there to stop it. The only action I ever saw was Grenada, not that that wasn't bad enough. It was."

"You mean after all the crap we hear about it today, you could pray in school then, Sir?"

"Yes. We couldn't be made to, but they wouldn't stop us either. Now, I DO remember as a 5th grader, when Apollo 13 happened, our teachers actually led us in prayer every morning until those boys were home safe. We were in Indiana back then, and it was a different time."

"So how did your mother turn you into the Gentleman I met when you first got here, Sir?"

"Oh, Just little things she taught us along the way. I have pissed off more girlfriends, because I always made sure I did my own laundry. You know why?"

"No, Sir, but I'm betting this has to be good."

"I think it is. My mother told me, well all of us, "Unless you are really, really in love with the woman that you are with, always do your own laundry. Once you feel comfortable enough with a woman to let her handle your dirty underwear, in her mind, she owns you.", and any and every time I forgot that, it bit me on the ass Big Time!"

"Sounds like a smart woman, Sir."

"That's funny. Every other woman I've ever said that to, told me that my mom was full of shit. Of course, a month or two later they would prove that she was a genius, every time!"

It was good to be able to laugh with Lucille, we both needed it.

"Where is she now, Sir. I think I'd like to meet that lady."

"Thank you for saying that. It is not to be however. We lost her back in '98, the year of the wildfires. She had a bad heart. At The time, I lived out on the far east side between Bithlo and Christmas. I lived in an old trailer, of course. So, I lost my Mother, and my home on the same day. Had I not been at the Hospital with her and my brothers, I might have lost my life that day too. I'd a been one those dumb fuckers thinking I could hold the fire off with my garden hose. No shit."

"Well, I'm glad you are still here. I can swear to you, that had you not met my girls, and came here today, I would have gone to my grave not knowing the kind of touch that I felt today."

"That would have been a damn shame, Lucille. You are too much woman to have gone to waste like that."

"Thank you, Sir."

Right then, my cell went off.

I said "go!" as soon as I hit the "answer call" icon. I listened for a few minutes as Amy told me they were at my place, and had not been followed as far as she could tell. And that Adrian was crying that she wanted her Master, and her Momma.

I gave the phone to Lucille, "Talk to your girls, they need you."

She listened, made "motherly" sounds in the right places, and assured them, that we would be there as soon as possible.

She handed me back the phone, the tears in her eyes very evident. She turned very quickly and went down the hall.

"Amy, listen to me. 10 minutes and we will be there. I'll call you as we pull in, so you will know that it is us. If you hear someone messing with the door before you hear from me, assume the worst. Between the fridge and the wall are a couple of ball bats. Use them, DO NOT HESITATE! If it's him, he's not there to talk, got me?"

"Yes Sir!"

"I love you both, and I am coming as quick as possible." I hung up. There was no time to hear more of what I've already heard. That could wait until we were all together.

Lucille came out with two small overnight bags. I just went to the door, held it for her as she came out. I took the two bags so that she could lock up her house. I then carried the bags to my truck and put them in the back.

I was gratified to see that Lucille was standing by the passenger door. She somehow knew that I needed the little things like this to keep my mind on track. After I let her in and shut the door, I went around to my side, and in seconds we were on the way.

"I love how you are as a Master, Sir. But, you also being such a gentleman, is a turn on like you wouldn't believe."

I thanked her. Our hands somehow just found each other, and we held them all the way to my place, each lost in our own thoughts.

I handed my phone to Lucille, told her to just hit the first number, and when Amy answers, let her know we were pulling in now, and for her to stay inside.

Had it not been so serious, I would have laughed my ass off.

I opened the door, and as soon as it was completely open, the sight before us was Amy in a batter's stance. The way she gripped the bat, and the way her legs were set, let me know in a hurry that this girl could take someone's head off if she needed to.

I said to no one in particular, "I think this little lady played softball or baseball, some time in the past."

"Softball Sir, in Junior High, Girl's League. Rated Top Hitter in the League, for two years straight."

"That's my girl. You can stand down, Sarge. I thank you for standing guard until we got here."

"Yes Sir!"

Before I could say another word, a beautiful, scared, and very naked ball of energy, jumped up and took a death grip around my neck. She was crying hard. There would be no talking to her in this state. I just carried her over to the couch.

When I sat down with her, she made herself into an even smaller bundle, and curled up into my lap. I had to make her loosen her arms around my neck so I could breathe. We Just sat there, as she cried, and then cried some more.

After few minutes, Lucille sat down next to us, and the ball of energy crawled into her lap. Lucille began just talking baby talk to her, but doing it in a low, soothing tone. It seemed to help as the crying seemed to turn from a scared one, into a soul cleaning one.

I very slowly got to my feet. Lucille looked up at me. I motioned to her that I was going to take Amy to the back room, so we could talk.

She nodded that she understood, and went back into "Momma Mode" holding Adrian tight, and talking softly to her.

Amy followed me back to my bedroom. There were a couple of chairs in there that were sometimes used for other things. There were restraints on every arm and leg, so you can figure it out.

I took one, but Amy chose to stand. She knew this was "The Room", and it was messing with her, in several different ways.

I decided this was no good, and took her down to the spare bedroom. I needed her to be able to talk to me. For that, we needed neutral ground.

She seemed calmer, so I said, "Tell me what you know. Don't embellish it. Just what you know for sure."

"She told me that her dad had come home later than usual. He was drunk, so she just assumed that he went to the bar after work, which wasn't unusual for him on a Saturday. She said he must have been horny, because the first thing he did was grab her mom, and started feeling her up. Adrian just went to her room. Of course that wasn't good enough, as he came to her door and told her he was going to bust the cherry on her ass"

She stopped to take a breath. But a voice from behind me picked it up from there.

"He told me that I've been walking around with my chin up too high for his liking lately, like I thought I was suddenly better than him. I tried to tell him that I didn't, but it was useless. When he is drunk, there is no reasoning with him. He grabbed my arm and told me I was "gonna suck his dick dry, and keep sucking it until it got hard again, then I'mma gonna bust that ass wide open! I promised it to your uncle Bobby, but fuck it, you are my girl, it's mine to take!" he pulled me to my knees, and actually got his dick in my mouth. Suddenly, something just clicked in me."

She walked around to where I could see her. She sat on the edge of the bed and Amy put her arms around her to just hold her.

"I pushed myself away from him, and told him "NO!" for the first time, since the FIRST TIME, you know? He wanted to know what the fuck I meant by "No"? I then said what had been in my mind, "This mouth only sucks one cock, and it isn't yours, you Son of a bitch. I got me a man, a real man!"

"Well, he just went ape shit, and he jumped me. He knew better than to hit me in the face, people would see that, y'know. I decided if this fucker wanted a fight, he was going to get one. I've got a lot of years of built up rage against this bastard, and I squared off on him, like I was another man. I went at him swinging like crazy, I know I got his nose, I heard the crack and saw it bleeding. Right then, my only thought was I gotta get the fuck outta here, he was gonna kill me now!"

"My mom, bless her heart. For the first time in her life, she took my side. She doesn't weigh any more than I do, but she jumped him from behind, and went to swinging on him too. I grabbed my bag and headed out to the front room, I heard her scream, and wood breaking. I figured he had thrown her into the wall or the door hard enough to split the wood."

"He caught me by the hair just as I reached the front door. I turned around in desperation and kicked him in the balls just as hard as I could. I didn't think it had registered yet, because he was still yanking my hair. This time I kicked him so hard in the balls, that I even fell down. He dropped like a sack of rocks! I stood up and said, "Oh yeah, you fucker. My man turns me on when he pulls my hair, you just make me sick." My Mom tried to get me stop, but I said to her, "Has this man ever made you cum, mom? EVER? My man eats my pussy like a mutherfucker, you oughta try it sometime." I then walked over to where he was down and groaning and told him, "I'm gone, I'm outta here! I'll sell my ass on the street if I have to, to survive, but you'll never see me in this fucked up house of horrors again. If you try to find me, You sad little dick fucker, I'll call the cops and tell them everything, starting from day 1!"

"He started trying to get up, Screaming over and over, "I'm gonna kill you, you bitch!"

That's when I limped my ass out of there as fast as I could. It took all I had to get to that store. If he had found me, he WOULD kill me, and I had nothing left to fight with..."

From there she went back into crying and wailing. Amy, Lucille, and I all held her together, and let her cry.

I had one thought, this was going to be one sorry fucker, I would see to that!

My other thought was That my little lady had a man sized set of balls!

That was supposed to be a compliment. Take it as such.

She did.

After a couple of minutes, I motioned to Lucille to come with me. She slowly untangled herself from the pile, and met me in the Living Room.

"Are you ok, Honey?"

"Not really, Sir. I am so pissed off you wouldn't believe the shit running through my mind. I can tell you one thing. I wish to God that I had had that kind of courage when I needed it. That girl may be my daughter, but right now, she is my Hero!"

"My thoughts exactly, pet. Listen, I need you to examine her. You have a calming effect on her it seems. If she gives you too hard of a time, yell for me. If I tell her to lay still and let you look her over, you can be damn sure, she will. But, she really doesn't need any more mind shit from me, right now."

"Maybe, Maybe not, Sir. That girl puts you pretty high up on that shelf, if you understand me."

"Yeah, well, anyway, try to find what wounds she has as well as you can. If you think she needs to go to the hospital, let me know. Will you do that for me, Lucille?"

"Under one condition Sir."

"Yes?"

"You treat me as what I am. I overcame a lot of fears today to become yours, I expect to be treated as such, Sir."

"Get that ass of mine in there and examine your sister slave, whore!"

"Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!" And off she went.

I just shook my head in wonder.

I had been pacing the floor so hard, and deep in thought, that I almost ran over Amy when she came up to hug me. She gave me a quick kiss, and told me her mother was ready to report.

Report? Yes, she actually said that. Report.

I held on to Amy for a moment, "How ARE you, Princess? This has all been some heavy shit. Are you OK?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm worried about Adrian, but she's here with her family, and so am I. That means mom AND you, Sir."

"I get you, Pet. Let's go get our "report", huh?"

"Yes Sir!" She actually giggled a little, so maybe it wasn't too bad.

As I entered the room, I said, "Hey Champ, Mike Tyson called and said he has to duck out of the fight with you. He likes his nuts just where they are."

"Very funny Sir ... NOT!" Well at least she could still make a good comeback, I took that as a good sign.

"I am ready for your report, slave."

"Yes Sir. From what I can tell, he landed a shot on her left breast, It'll be sore and tender for a few days. He got a couple of real good shots in to her stomach and rib area. They may just be bruised, from the way she was moving earlier, but trust me, baby, you'll be lucky to be able to get out of bed tomorrow. Bruised ribs can and will hurt like hell."

"I made her pee, so I could look for blood, I didn't see any, but it'll need to be checked for the next couple of days. All things considered, I think it is one of those things where she can say, "You should see the other guy." If she got him as good as she said, he will be puking his guts out for the next few days."

"Anything else?"

"Oh, yes. She has a badly sprained ankle. She probably twisted it, when she fell on the second kick. Do you have anything like an ACE Bandage, Sir?"

"Yes. Amy, under the sink in the bathroom. Would you get it please?"

"Please?"

"Get it, NOW!"

"There's my Big Man." and off she went.

I said to Lucille, "That report sounded pretty professional. Is there something I am missing here, pet?

"What? You mean neither one of these girls thought to tell you what I do for a living?"

"No, My love. I assume they never thought I'd meet you, so it didn't matter."

"Yes, I can see that, Sir. Actually, I am a CNA, Sir."

"CNA?"

"Certified Nurses Assistant, Sir. I took advantage of some programs that Orange County had put in place, for underage, unwed, mothers. It was a real life saver for me and my baby, Sir. It's nasty, awful work, most of the time. But, it isn't a bad living if you stay within your means."

"My ladies, never cease to amaze me. And these two are Brainiacs, no less."

"Yes Sir."

Lucille was wrapping Adrian's ankle and said, "I need to watch over her for a few days, Sir. Can we move her over to my house?"

Before I could say a word, Adrian yelled, "No! I need to be here! If that bastard comes here, he won't walk away, believe that! Sir, can't momma come check on me here?"

"Yes, she can pet. In fact, this room is your new home until you go off to college. You can have anyone over that you want."

"Of course, My slaves are always welcome here. In fact for tonight, I order it. Any problems with that, My Loves?"

Hearing "No Sir!" in three part harmony was just as cool as hearing it in two.

Lucille had come outside with me to get the overnight bags she had packed.

I pulled them out, and put them on the ground and shut the hatch. Lucille moved very quickly and pushed me back to the truck. She thought she had me trapped there. I decided to see what she had in mind.

She held my head in her hands, and layed the lips to me. This woman can kiss, and she has a lot of time to make up for. She molded her body to me and I could feel the heat through her dress, coming off of her pussy. She reached between us and rubbed my cock through my pants.

Growing braver, she went for the zipper. That's when I slapped her hands away, but held her lips with the kiss and one hand on the back of her head. I reached down, and pulled her flimsy dress up, and quickly grabbed her pussy. It's a good thing it was dark out here.

OK, Truth be told, I would have done the same in the middle of the day.

I was rubbing her sex very hard, pulling on her pubic hair with each movement. She was panting into my mouth. Her cunt was on fire. Her nipples sticking out so the moon light could bounce off of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.