It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

"How many times have you cum tonight without permission, slave?"

She was standing in front of me at the end of the bed. She made like she was trying to count.

"You are my little Brainiac pet, so don't act like you don't know."

"5 Sir, I count 5."

"Name them, little girl."

"#1 was by your mouth, Sir."

"#2 and #3 was when you were fucking your pussy, Sir. 1 with you on top, and 1 from behind, Sir."

"#4 and #5 were both with me on top of you Sir. I would say I am sorry, Sir, but I can't. I would take whatever I had to, to still have them, Master."

"And how many times did you touch the body that I own, without permission, slut? Oh yes, I said it. You think The Demon is the only one you are all those nasty things for?"

"No, Sir. I am every one of them. I can only count one time I touched myself, without permission, Sir."

"Very good, Adrian. You got them all. I will change the count to 4. That last one was a very emotional one. I approve of everything you did on that one, so we will drop it."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now, the first one is a very special case. I had made you tell me the rule, just 5 or so minutes before you had that one, did I not?"

"Yes, Sir"

I'll give her credit, she wasn't trying to make excuses. She expected punishment. To be honest, Her eyes almost seem to welcome it.

"Well, that one, my pretty little slave, would count as outright defiance to me. I cannot let that stand. Would you respect me if I did, pet?"

"I would always respect my Master. But, I must be held accountable, Sir"

"And you will, slave. You will be punished severely for that one."

"As I should, Sir."

"I'm thinking of letting the other 3 and the touch to be allowed under your grace period."

"May I ask, Why, Sir?"

"I don't think you are ready for the punishments those would require."

"Pardon me for saying this, Sir. But, all of me is yours, to use or punish as you choose. I earned those punishments, sad to say. But, why would you take pity on me, Sir? If you are taking pity on Adrian, I want to know why. If you are taking pity on your slave, I say "FUCK THAT!" Sir!"

I grabbed her hair so fast, she did not have time to think about it. I decided I would handle this one as The Demon. I pulled her so close, that I was hissing into her face.

"Let me tell you something, you little fucking whore! You know what he is trying to keep from having to do to you? He is already going to beat that cute little ass black and blue. The punishment for the other three would be a blow job for every fucking one of them! Do you understand? That means anywhere, at anytime! If he told you to do it under the table at the diner, or in the middle of the school gym, You would have to do it! We are talking back of the throat, not losing a drop, blow jobs! Of course, you could refuse, and lose your fucking Master forever!"

"No..." she began

"Shut the fuck up! You think he doesn't take it serious, when you tell him, anywhere, anytime and all the rest? He takes it damn serious! He was trying to be slow about making you do blow jobs, because he figures that's how your abuse started when you were really young, right?"

"Yes, Sir!" her voice was on the ragged edge. She was scared.

I let my anger, and my feelings for her calm down a bit, and spoke as her Master.

"The Demon is right, pet. I did not want to bring up bad memories for you. But, it WOULD be the punishment for your mistakes tonight. Let's just keep those 3 under your grace period, ok? No more discussion on it, understand Adrian?"

"Yes, Sir. I would have done them, Sir. I take my pledge to you very serious."

"I know, pet. Just let it go. In a few minutes you won't even be able to sit down. I can't let your defiance on the first one stand. Yes, I teased the hell out of you, and gave you one of the best oral sex jobs I have ever given. But, you still defied me, slave."

"Yes, Sir. I still would not trade it."

"If you can still say that in about 10 or so minutes from now, I'll know I have a "keeper" so to speak."

Her face drained of color. But, she squared her shoulders, looked me dead in the eye and said "This "Keeper" is ready Sir."

You've got to admire the bravery.

I find her so impressive in every way.

I told her to stand where she was. She was not to move an inch.

I went over to my dresser and reached down to lowest drawer on the right. I opened it, and took out a black paddle that I had had handmade for me.

It looked like many other rubber paddles. It had a foot long handle, and at the "business" end, It flattened out, looking somewhat like a fly swatter, with the large flat square that a fly swatter would have.

Most toys like this are made of a very pliant rubber, that would make a good "smacking" sound on one's bare ass. However the "give" in the handle, would keep the pain to a minimum, depending on how hard it was used. For some, the sound was enough to send them off into "sub space".

This of course would not be so, with the little beast that I had in my hand. I had ordered it to be made, with the handle and pad, having no more "Give" in it, than a car tire would have.

In fact, the rubber had been cut from a tire, and then shaped by a master maker of these sorts of things.

It had cost quite a bit, but he assured me, that even the slightest slap, would sound loud, hurt like hell, and leave a mark.

Of course being a man, I just had to slap my palm with it. I couldn't hold a pick to play guitar for 3 days, no bullshit.

Also being a man, when I showed Adrian what was coming for her, I could not resist saying the fucking line "Say hello to my little friend"

She didn't get the humor of it. I can't say I blamed her.

"Do you understand the reason you are being punished, slave?"

"Yes Sir" That bottom lip was trembling, but she met my eyes, dead on.

"Tell me!"

"Sir, I came without permission and made it even worse by it being an outright defiance of you, my Master."

"Then bend over the bed, slave. Make sure that pretty ass of mine stays exactly where it is. This will hurt bad enough on that bottom. Trust me, you don't want it to hit anywhere else because you moved."

"Yes, Sir!" I could hear the breaking in her voice. But, if I did not do this now, she would lose every gain she has made tonight.

"I will keep it to 5 this time. If you think that is being easy on you, you will know better, momentarily. It will be 10 for the next time you defy me, slave. You will count them. DO NOT LOSE THE COUNT! You will hate yourself if you do."

Before she had a chance to form a reply, I gave her the first one. It was not light, but it was far from the worst.

"1 Sir!" her ass was sporting one hell of a red mark, and she was clenching her muscles hard, but no sound escaped other than the count.

"2 Sir!"

"3 Sir! Sir, please, I am about to cum very hard, please give me permission, please!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.